LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Another consecutive night that I went to bed wet. Now I am up this morning very wet with a bulging Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper, did I mention, also now messy! Sooo nice!!😌 No leaks, yay.

Today is a messy Adventure Puffs diaper.  I got up this morning and had to pee and poop and wanted to get diapered but had some running around to do. So, I peed in the potty and did my running around.  Came home and put on my diaper. By now,  I really had to poop, so as soon as I got my diaper on,  I pooped in it. 

So, I'm sitting here, dry and messy,  surfing DD.

At work in a pretty wet Tena Ultima (or is it Ultra) diaper. Halfway through the day and wondering if I may have to change in my office, will have to see.

Changed out of my wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper that I was in for over 6 hours into an ABU Alpha GatorZ diaper.  Think that this is my last GatorZ diaper and last  ABU diaper. Down to Rearz,  Adventure Puffs, Crinklz Astronaut and Northshorecare diapers in my stash right now.

This GatorZ diaper is already wet 😃

Back at work, so no padding. Only got one Tranquility worn over the weekend. Wet and messy by the time I had to clean up to run errands, so got my money’s worth. 

A wet Rearz Daydreamer diaper right now.  Been in it over 6 hours now,  but there is over 15 hours of pee in it. Woke up this morning and flooded it with all my overnight pee.

Then I went back to sleep for a while. Feels like I'll be pooping in it soon.

Normally,  I drink a lot of fluids to wet a lot. Today,  I'm just going to drink a minimal amount and see how long I can make this diaper last.

I seldom write about the quality of the diaper I am wearing but I am compelled to briefly describe my NorthShore MegaMax plastic back diaper. I ordered two bags, Pink and Tye Dye and also ordered a bag of Crinklz Astronauts and Aquanauts. The order was filled promptly and arrived in two days with free samples of two more MegaMax in blue and black, and the cloth back MegaMax!!! I put on the blue MegaMax before I left for work. I am at work, in a professional setting with casual dress. I don't know how many times I have wet, but my MegaMax diaper is holding up and even wet it is discreet under my pants. There is absolutely no crinkle noise. Sure there is an expansion of my diaper from wetting, but there seems to be a good wicking quality that avoids one large bulge in the front. Trust me, I want to remain professional and discreet and would not place myself at risk for obvious detection. I take care of my own odor control by putting 2-3 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper before I tape my diaper on. I am reasonably sure I can make it through the rest of my day without changing. The MegaMax is an excellent diapers for both nigh time and daytime wetting: absorbent enough for night, and discreet enough for day time. I have used them before but for some reason strayed away lately, well I am back with a ringing endorsement. I wear medium size diapers, but for the MegaMax diapers a size Small fits me best with a 34" waist.

Have the house to myself for a few hours so when I got home I put on a low end plastic backed Attends I got at Goodwill.  Not too absorbent, maybe might make it 2 hours at best but I don't really care when it leaks because I'm sitting here on a disposable bed pad that is on top of a waterproof washable chair pad.  (You notice I said I don't care when I leak and not if I leak because the leaking is a forgone conclusion).

Interesting that you should ask.  Have time pretty much the next 2 days starting this afternoon.  I went through my closet and pulled out all the partial bags of odds and ends low end diapers.  You may know that I bought two 20 count bags of lower end Attends plastic backed diapers a couple weeks ago.  The absorbency is not that great, maybe 2 hours at best before leaking with regular wetting.

I plan to use up several of the odd diapers I have this weekend but I came across a partial package I bought at a thrift store a few years ago.  No brand name and they are in a clear plastic bag with XXL on the outside in black marker.  They are more like small or medium thinner plain plastic backed diapers!  Glad I only bought the one package.  I decided to cut off the wings and use it as a stuffer in one of those plastic backed Attends.  I have it on now and it thickened things up nicely and with some well placed slits in the back of the stuffer diaper, I should be able to go 3 to 4 hours no leaks.  At least with these I can boost and get better use of the Attends and use up these small diapers as well.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:11 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Well.. I can't seem to get it right, so Try Again again.

Well, I "failed" the other night and still had quite a few stars left, so I'm gonna Try Again tonight.   😋

I got up about 6am in a very wet blue Mega Max (see the PHOTOS thread).  I changed out of it into a cloth backed 4 tape Attends for a few hours.  Later this morning I will change into a variety of lower end store type diapers, the odds and ends I dug out of the bottom of my closet.

got changed out of a soaking wet and extremely messy tykables overnights diaper about 15 minutes ago. mommy put me into a dry tykables waddlers. That didn't stay dry for long as I had a little accident. not to worry though every baby has an accident sometimes.