LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Betterdry this morning.  I have been in it for about 4-1/2 hours and it's very wet.  I am seriously going to look for a more absorbent diaper like Inspire max capacity for the few times I decide to sleep diapered.  Doesn't do much good to sleep in a diaper to keep from getting up to pee if you are soaked after 5 or 6 hours.  Come mid April I hope to get the house to myself for 5 days and plan to go 24 hours in diapers.  I want some super high capacity diapers for overnight.  Suggestions appreciated.

• Like 1

I'm currently wearing a wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper.  I was going to put on a Crinklz Astronaut diaper after work,  but I have the better part of a case of these and less than a bag of the Crinklz.  

Came home and put my diaper on and peed it it right away with a pretty good flood. I fed the dog and went out and cleaned up the dog crap now that the snow is all gone and it's really nice out. I had to poop, but didn't want to incase someone came by. After I got all the dog crap cleaned up,  I  took down the outdoor Christmas stuff. Had a couple beers in the process and wet a couple times.  I let the dog out, and, of course,  he pooped again,  so I cleaned that up. 

I let the dog in and, being done outside,  pooped my diaper.  It felt really good.  I  came I, had a bowl of cereal and grabbed another beer.  

Watching the Price is Right,  sitting here in my messy diaper. Going to watch the noon news,  get cleaned up and go to bed in a fresh diaper. 

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Betterdry this morning.  I have been in it for about 4-1/2 hours and it's very wet.  I am seriously going to look for a more absorbent diaper like Inspire max capacity for the few times I decide to sleep diapered.  Doesn't do much good to sleep in a diaper to keep from getting up to pee if you are soaked after 5 or 6 hours.  Come mid April I hope to get the house to myself for 5 days and plan to go 24 hours in diapers.  I want some super high capacity diapers for overnight.  Suggestions appreciated.

Rearz Daydreamer,  Critter Caboose,  Mermaid Tales,  Monsters.  They all hold an amazing amount. 

mommy has just changed me out of a stinky tykables puppers diaper. now wearing a freshly clean tykables overnights with a booster for bedtime.

• Like 1

I'm in another wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper today.  I'll wear it and enjoy it for several hours and then change into either another Adventure Puffs or a Rearz Daydreamer and go to bed. 

9 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

mommy has just changed me out of a stinky tykables puppers diaper. now wearing a freshly clean tykables overnights with a booster for bedtime.

update. mommy changed this little baby's tykables overnights diaper. It was messy. mommy said she was glad she put some gloves on to change me. Now in a fresh clean dry tykables waddlers that won't be dry for long.

Third day in a row that I'm wearing a wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper.  Came home again today and put my diaper on.  I had to pee and wet my diaper right away.  Unlike the last two days,  I didn't have to poop. That didn't last very long,  though.  It wasn't very long and I started feeling the urge to poop. It was a little firmer than normal,  so I had to push to get it out. Smaller than normal,  but it still feels great.  I wet a few more times, too, since my initial wetting.

Last 2 days I wore them a few hours and soaked them before changing. I changed into another Adventure Puffs and went to bed.  Today,  maybe I'll change into a Rearz Daydreamer with a Rearz overnight booster. And soak that diaper too

I am at work getting ready to start my day in a dry Tena Ultra plastic back diaper. I assure you that by the end of the day I will be very wet, but hopefully not leaking at work. I am usually accurate at judging the capacity of my diaper in conjunction with my intermittent wetting throughout the day. Let's hope for the best, although if i think i am going to leak I have the advantage of closing my office door and changing my diaper.

• Like 1

Trest, very swollen but lots of capacity left, worn from after work yesterday until just before work today. First time trying one, very impressed. Far heavier and larger than it started, but no sag or discomfort. Very comforting actually, and fits well under a onesie.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SeaDeeper said:

Trest, very swollen but lots of capacity left, worn from after work yesterday until just before work today. First time trying one, very impressed. Far heavier and larger than it started, but no sag or discomfort. Very comforting actually, and fits well under a onesie.

I've never tried a Trest, but now I'm intrigued, based on your review. It sounds similar to my typical experience with the Rearz Mega Inspire+... they get heavy but are super reliable and I've seen to other side of 20 hours in one.. assuming I have nowhere to be and can manage to spend an entire day and night in a diaper that eventually becomes big enough to see from space. 

Right now, I'm in a Rearz Lil' Monster, because I have an appointment later and they conceal well under clothing. 

A blue Megamax.  I can't wear too many of these as they are prohibitively expensive here in Canada.  Fortunately I stocked up on a bunch before the price skyrocketed.

Got a notice on my door yesterday that due to some major sewer construction on my street, the water would be off all day. No laundry! So I'm wearing a Rearz disposable. It's nice and works well, but I swear by my cloth diapers. (Construction is now going on three months and the road has been clsed right in front of my driveway!

• Like 1

Another of my low end 4 tape plastic backed Attends.  This time I put a booster pad in it and I hope it will last me 2 hours.  Even at $3.75 a bag of 20 at Goodwill, they just aren't worth the price unless you add boosters.  The 4 tape cloth backed Attends last much longer.

Nothing at the moment, but I thought I was gonna end up digging into my emergency stash. My stomach was running the show tonight, but I feel better now. We may be getting the winter storm, but the storm in my stomach has subsided, for now.

Low end cloth backed McKesson for about 2 hours early this morning.  Later I have to go out of town to run some errands and I'll put on a Betterdry.  It's getting harder to button my jeans with thick diapers on.

A fresh dry Petitie BabyDoll