LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Im wearing a wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper. It's been a little while since I was diapered and it feels really great right now. 

I'll sit and enjoy my messyness for several hours. 

A very wet Attends Premier diaper this morning, quite the warm, soft bulge in the front when I pat the front of my wet diaper. Oh my goodness, guess what else just happened in the back of my diaper!!

• Haha 1

Back to work, so nothing. I did get to wear on my staycation, but not as much as I would have liked to. Thinking about something nice and thick for bedtime, but it’s pretty warm during the daytime. I’ve been showering before I go to bed, so unless I can get a quick rinse, it won’t work. *Sigh*. Maybe this week will go quick. 

At least I got my stash better sorted.  I got my plastic backed set to where those get used first, since I like the feeling of those so much better. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Too hasty, posting.

Nothing at the moment. Had a Rearz Dino on earlier, before I got ready for work. Got a couple of good wettings out of it. Even had it on as I went and got my excessive caffeine for work. Wakey wakey time came much too soon. 

It would take way too long to list all the diapers I wore 24/7 this past week on vacation since last I posted August 19th, so I will say today is my last day in diapers for at least a week or two and I'm wearing a wet and slightly messy Abena L4.

I just got out of my third French BabyDoll of the weekend. They are being washed and I am about to clean up

• Like 1