LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

The French BabyD9ll I mentioned. I changed into it at 6:45 and it is now 10:55. I will probably be in it for another 12 hours

I'm in my last ABU PeekABU diaper right now.  One with the baby giraffe on the front.  It's a little bit damp and pretty messy right now.  

I'm pretty well stocked up on Rearz Critter Caboose diapers so it will be a little while before I get more ABU diapers. 

Update,  just changed out of the ABU PeekABU diaper which was super soaked and very messy and into a Rearz Critter Caboose.  Already wet this diaper once 😃

Just wet this morning, an Attends Premier diaper with Big Tots yellow gingham diaper pants for aesthetics and support/prevention for diaper sag from this wet morning diaper.

I put on a Beyond XP5000 about half an hour ago.  Still dry but I expect that will change soon.  Next diaper will probably go on around 1 or 2pm and it will be a Betterdry.

Just put on a Rearz Mermaid Tales 🧜‍♀️ diaper and peed it.  Probably surf around here a bit and go back to bed.

A very wet cloth diaper with 2 plastic pants about to change to a dry diaper that most probably will last till the morning hopefully 

I am in my last Attends Premier diaper that is wet and messy this morning. I have Snap-Eze pants over my diaper primarily for support to mitigate diaper sag. Although I prefer plastic back diapers, I have been experimenting more with cloth back disposable diapers. Just a few minutes ago I ordered Abena cloth back diapers to give them a try.

SDK 🙂 Haven't worn one of these in a while; it's comfy, but not as nice as some of the older Rearz I was wearing yesterday (the old ones with the two feet printed all over in colors). I changed around midnight and surprisingly am only a little bit wet, but that won't last long at all. 

I also haven't posted here in a long time either! I'm happy to see it's still very much alive and well!

12 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am wearing a very full tykables waddler diaper that's about to be changed

I hope you enjoyed that diaper change buddy, and that Mommy made you feel SUPER special while she was doing it!😁😃♥️😊🚼🍼👶

• Like 1