LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I’m wearing white (now stained yellow up front and just this moment stained brown in the back and once I’m done making a ‘deposit’ I’ll enjoy my brown squishyness for about half an hour before showering and putting on a fresh Megamax and a Rearz overnight booster I’ll be sufficiently padded for work) Megamax diaper.  

• Like 1

Also ready for a relaxing evening and bed in a dry NS Air Active Supreme diaper and a Baby Your Doll cotton/lycra lavender diaper cover that will keep my wet diaper from sagging when I wake up in the morning after a night of wetting.

My usual Frnech BabyDoll

I had to get up extra early because of a very wet night, with minor leaks on my night shirt and pants, nothing, however, on the bedding, thank goodness. Now, also messy. the diaper by the way is a Bambino Classico V2 diaper.

3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m currently wearing 2 dry 24/7’s with a Huggies Little Movers size 6 as a booster. I’ve wet myself 4 times and feel the need to poop building (I’ll be messy within half an hour). 

I hope Mommy is near by to give you a change. Hehe!??????

I thought it was a McKesson when I pulled it out of the McKesson bag, but when I taped it on I suspect it's a Pervail based on how thin the side panels are.  That's what happens when I try and get rid of the almost empty packages by putting the one or two remaining diapers in another half full bag.

Betterdry.  Have the day off and was going to wear it to bed last night.  Because I rarely get good sleep when diapered I decided not to, so I put it on when I got up about 6:30am.  I expect it will last the better part of the day to at least 4:30 or 5pm (maybe with some minor leaks).  I'll have to run some errands and go to the grocery store.  With these diapers on I have to buckle my belt one notch looser they are that thick.

Well, I got maximum use out of that Crinklz!  When I took it off about 30 minutes to shower, it was soaked front to back... and a moderate load in it too.

Now freshly showered and in an ABU Kiddo for the day.   I have to go to work tonight though ... so gonna have to take it off and clean up before that. 

• Like 1

A freshly chaged Frnench BabyDoll about a half hour ago and still not wet

A Franch BabyDoll that I have been in for an hour and have already wet once and will change out of in about 12 hours

If it's morning, my diaper is wet and messy, and it's Monday morning. I feels something warm, lumpy, and squishy and a little 'tinky in my NS Supreme purple diaper. I'm organized this morning and already have an Abena M4 diaper out for office wear and wetting, no poopy diapers at work, but that would be so nice.

• Like 1

I'm in a wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose.  I have a pretty big,  soft and squishy load and it feels amazing right now. 

Still lots of wetting capacity left in this diaper,  so my Caboose will be messy for most of the day today. 

On 3/18/2023 at 10:51 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, I got maximum use out of that Crinklz!  When I took it off about 30 minutes to shower, it was soaked front to back... and a moderate load in it too.

Now freshly showered and in an ABU Kiddo for the day.   I have to go to work tonight though ... so gonna have to take it off and clean up before that. 

Do you have a reserve of Kiddos? They went in the vault and I have only one left. One of my favorite diapers

Attends extended wear :(. Can’t wait to get my shipment of plastic backed, scented Cushies tomorrow!

image.jpg

A wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning with a pair of Shadowline 17932 panties over them to help prevent sagging, and I like the aesthetics. I don't wear panties except as a diaper cover. The Shadowline 17932 are full cut and work great.