LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I am sitting here in the theater getting ready to watch Avatar way of the water.  Wearing a Northshorecare Megamax.  I am ready for this 3hr 20min movie.

Wearing a diaper at the "Way of Water" was apropos. ?? Hope you enjoyed the movie. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Wearing a diaper at the "Way of Water" was apropos. ?? Hope you enjoyed the movie. 

Not sure what you mean?  “Way of water was apropos?”

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Shoot, with that diaper you could sit through the movie twice!

Nah I soaked them.

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Not sure what you mean?  “Way of water was apropos?”

I meant that it was appropriate to be wearing a diaper at a movie subtitled the Way of Water. Anyway, did you enjoy the movie?

• Like 1

A BabyDoll that I have already wet twice

A very wet Betterdry with a booster pad I put on 6 hours ago for bed.  I rarely sleep diapered but have been doing so once every month and a half or so when the mood strikes.  I can go at least another 2 to 3 hours before having to change.

My morning Attends Premier diaper with a pair of NS blue Trifecta PUL pants is wet and now messy. I messed while in the kitchen getting coffee. I prefer a "naturalistic" poopy when I don't have to do anything except relax, but this morning I had to push and even bend my legs a little to fill my diaper.

I wore a Bare Bum diaper to work and by the time I got home, my diaper was very wet, but not leaking. I ate dinner with my wife, still wet, then changed into a NS Supreme purple diaper with a pair of BigTots cotton/lycra cloud print diaper pants. We are getting ready for what is being called the winter storm of a generation. I hope we don't lose power and I can stay cozy in my diapers at home for tomorrow. I will be working from home, but in all honesty, I am on top of responsibilities at work, so my day should be relaxing, wet, warm, and cozy. I will have to see what this winter storm brings.

The winter storm of a generation has started outside with plummeting temperatures, wind, and snow. The driveway is filling up with snow while at the same time my wet NS purple Supreme diaper is filling up with a nice warm mess.

A Maxwell House diaper.  It said, "Good to the last drop" on the package.  Oh, wait.  That's the coffee.  It's too early!  I have on a plastic backed Molicare diaper with a booster pad.  Put it on about 1am, got up at 5:30 and it's pretty wet.  I like the stretchy plastic backing and they do hold a lot but definitely not as much as a Betterdry diaper.

Attends overnight pull up. They actually have more padding up front for us men (unless I have it on backwards, but I tried the other direction and it felt pretty weird).  They are not too bulky.  The rear is pretty slim (the pad overall is kind of narrow) and should not be noticeable, but since I am not sure what is front and back, the rear does not seem to come up too high.  They do have leak guards.  I have wet one long one and two shorter ones and it's still holding up, but I do feel it getting thick between the legs.   They are relatively comfortable laying in bed on my side.  There is a bit of a  plastic rustle when they are dry.  They are pretty roomy and true to size.  The one thing is that it is just another brand that took a pad and sewn it to waistband, so the front has a lot of stitching.

I wouldn't say it makes a home run. But nearing 4.5 stars.

Once again I slept in a diaper last night.  That's two days in a row and very rare I will sleep in a diaper.  I went to bed about 9:30 but I got up and put on an Abena L4 with a booster pad shortly after midnight.  I woke up several times to wet it and didn't get the greatest sleep.  About 5:45am I got up and knowing I was going to surf the forums and chat until around 9 or 9:30, I slid my diaper down and put in another booster pad over the one that was already soaked.  That should help keep my washable chair pad a little dryer than with out the booster!  I still expect some leaks though.

A quite wet, smelly BabyDoll that I have been in for almost 13 hours

Well, that was a mistake. We went to a Christmas Eve party, got home late, and I did not put on a diaper. I am so used to wetting at night that I started to wet before I realized that I did not have on a diaper. I was able to stop, but not before my sweat pants got wet, and a small wet spot on the bed. I got up right away without waking my wife, and here I am Christmas morning with wet, cold, and clammy pants. This is affirmation for just how pleasurable my wet, warm, squishy, soggy, expanded diaper feels in the morning. Lesson learned. Merry Christmas. I will most definitely be diapered the rest of Christmas day while visiting with family who won't know that I am wearing a wet diaper.

• Like 1