LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

23 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

all ready for bed in a freshly clean tykabes overnights diapee

That must feel REALLY GOOD buddy! I hope you have plenty of baby powder on your diaper area too!?????????♥️???☺️?????♥️?????

I am ready for bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and Big Tots diaper pants. I am dry and clean, but I assure you that tomorrow morning will be quite different.

Update: It's morning, guess what? Yep, wet and messy.

Right now I am in a severely wet pink mega Max with pink trifectas. I don't know if I'll be able to get up out of my chair as I am hurting really bad because of the injection for shingles. Will try, but probably will end up being very weak.

Brian

Just a Tena Pull up for me. I had to dress up for a wedding but wanted to maintain the “feel”of padding. My suit pants are too slim to accommodate any diaper actually worth using.

Cloth backed 4 tape Attends with a booster, topped by KINS plastic pants and a t-shirt onesie.  I have a few unexpected afternoon/eveninngs with the house to myself this week so I'm taking advantage of some extra diaper time.

Believe it or not, no diaper at this moment but soon I will be ready for the evening in a NS Supreme purple diaper. I was in a ConfiDry 24/7 all day at work, wet during the day, came home, at dinner with my wife, then changed. Just giving my diapered area a little freedom before another wet night and probably messy morning.

12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

black NorthShore Go Supreme pull-up. 

You know, if they'd put black tapes on them, they'd be the perfect goth diaper.  If they'd put clear tapes on them, they'd still be the perfect goth diaper.  But no, they had to put white tapes on them.  What the hell?!

12 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

You know, if they'd put black tapes on them, they'd be the perfect goth diaper.  If they'd put clear tapes on them, they'd still be the perfect goth diaper.  But no, they had to put white tapes on them.  What the hell?!

Or orange, perfect for Halloween! ??

Can you imagine if they made a diaper that was like a mega Max, and it had the wings and orange the front of black, a little bit of white, and then the tapes are black, and the front of it almost looks like a little for big baby diaper, except that it has ghosts goblins pumpkins bats in the whole 9 yards. That would be cute! I wish I could actually draw you the diaper, but I am a terrible artist. It would be awesome.

• Thanks 1

None today but last evening around 5:30pm I put on a cloth backed Tena Ultra with a booster, KINS plastic pants and a t-shirt onesie.  I've got some extra alone time at the house last week and again this week so I took advantage of some diaper time.  I removed that diaper and showered about 10:30pm.  6 hours wetting that diaper.  No diaper today but tomorrow is my last day off of a 3 day weekend and I plan to have some wet and messy diaper fun.