LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am up this morning in a wet and now messy ABU AlphaGatorZ diaper. I will be starting a new job (actually old job I have been at before and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to return after two years). I have my day diaper out and ready to go, a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster.

• Like 1

Tykables overnight has done as advertised (got me through the night). It’s more than a little swollen now though, so my wife will no doubt change me into something else ? ? 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I am up this morning in a wet and now messy ABU AlphaGatorZ diaper. I will be starting a new job (actually old job I have been at before and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to return after two years). I have my day diaper out and ready to go, a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster.

Good choice buddy! Gotta make that diaper money!!!!!??????????♥️????♥️??☺️??? LOL!????

15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I am wearing a very wet pink little for BIG diaper: I bought these because I wanted to see how they were, and I wanted to add a few of these cute diapers to my repertoire. I have used them before, but this one seems that it is very wet to the touch. Will probably change it in a while when I take a shower, and then put back on omega max. I like the little for big diapers, but I only have eight of them and I don’t wanna waste them for every day where, just for special days when I feel the need to put one on.

not sure what color I’ll put on next, and when I order diapers again, I may order another color to add to my wardrobe, but I’m not sure what color I will order yet. Any suggestions about color for the mega Max?

Brian

Black

Good morning to everyone, it's a good morning for me in a wet and messy NS Supreme blue diaper with a Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper panty. I highly recommend them, they come in different baby/child prints, make a plain diaper aesthetically pleasing, and keeps my diaper from sagging, allowing me to fully enjoy the poopy load in my diaper.

I'll bite... currently I'm desperately trying to soak a Rearz Alpaca (with day booster) that I put on at 11 am. Despite a ton of coffee and water looks like its going to be my overnight diaper as well.  ^_^

• Like 1
2 hours ago, diapered 4 ever said:

I'll bite... currently I'm desperately trying to soak a Rearz Alpaca (with day booster) that I put on at 11 am. Despite a ton of coffee and water looks like its going to be my overnight diaper as well.  ^_^

Is it already wet?!?????? I like your username by the way!??☺️♥️ And your profile pic, it looks SUPER CUTE!!!!!!???????♥️?

Right now I am airing out, because I don’t want to end up with my skin getting irritated itchy and then possibly get a rash or have skin breakdown. Skin breakdown can be very very very painful, and when you get to the point when your skin is red and you can rub your skin and it starts to break down it can be extremely painful, so I try to air out every once in a while so that I don’t end up having to deal with humongous red spots. When I also take a shower, I always make sure to clean all areas extra well, because you never know what you may find when you clean yourself up. The next time I get up out of this chair, i’ll put a diaper on, and I’m not sure what color it will be, but I use my last two blacks in the last week, so I probably will use either a tie-dye or a pink.

Brian

As I sit here, I'm wearing a boys XL Goodnites, I lost enough weight that I can't believe I fit in them.  Of course they're still snug, but they're cute.

Prefer to wear ultra thick take on diapers though, and wish I could afford to buy myself some of the ultra premium, ultra thick, super babyish ABDL diapers.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, erich5748 said:

As I sit here, I'm wearing a boys XL Goodnites, I lost enough weight that I can't believe I fit in them.  Of course they're still snug, but they're cute.

Prefer to wear ultra thick take on diapers though, and wish I could afford to buy myself some of the ultra premium, ultra thick, super babyish ABDL diapers.

Yep! That's the great thing about being small, you can fit into regular size baby diapers and baby clothes!??☺️???♥️??❤️???????♥️??????❤️???? I LOVE being small!!!!!??☺️???♥️?????❤️???

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yep! That's the great thing about being small, you can fit into regular size baby diapers and baby clothes!??☺️???♥️??❤️???????♥️??????❤️???? I LOVE being small!!!!!??☺️???♥️?????❤️???

Believe it or not, until only a few short months ago, I weighed roughly 100 pounds more than I do now.  Wearing diapers was actually one of the key factors in my deciding that I was done with being fat, I wanted to look good in diapers. 

7 hours ago, Dookey said:

Just bought a case of Rearz Princess, they are awesome!!!

I'd like to try either them or the Rearz Alpacas, mmmm, they just look so amazing.  I bet you look cute in your little baby girl diapers too.

• Like 2

Omutsu cloth with cloth booster & kins plastic pants, slightly damp by late morning.  I'm in day #7 of an all-cloth-nappy diet due to flood disruption of our garbage collection.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, erich5748 said:

Believe it or not, until only a few short months ago, I weighed roughly 100 pounds more than I do now.  Wearing diapers was actually one of the key factors in my deciding that I was done with being fat, I wanted to look good in diapers. 

I DEFINITELY know what that's like buddy! I struggled with weight ever since I was eight. Only up untill recently have I lost the weight. Weight is a real bitch to go through, especially if you have a history of yo-yo dieting, which I do. Unfortunately!? And like I've said on so many forums before, I never got a chance to wear kiddie clothes when I was a ACTUAL kid due to my weight. And honestly I kinda resent life for that. But I'm just glad my war with weight is over. I just really hate the fact that I had to go through that, but then again I could say that about other things too, not JUST that. But anyway I'm glad I went through that because that only made my ABDL side stronger and more developed over time. You know, it's FUNNY because I almost gave up on trying to lose weight until I started taking these diet pills, and they actually worked. So I'm very happy about that. I was very impressed, I didn't think they would work as well as they did.???? I wish I could eat whatever the HELL I wanted and still be as tiny as a cute little baby with all my favorite foods, baby food included.???☺️♥️???????♥️??? LOL!?????? That is DEFINITELY one benefit to getting smaller though, those diapies definitely fit a LOT better!??☺️????♥️?☺️??

• Like 2

I'm glad I'm not the only one, and that you've also lost weight.  It's been more than 25 years for me, 30 if you count that as a teen I was getting a little heavier, but it was really after a bad skiing accident when I was 18 that I really packed it on, but now I believe that I'm pre accident weight, and dammit, I'm doing everything in my power to never gain it back again. 

• Like 2

A wet pink Megamax, Which I will change soon because I want to take a shower. When I get done, I probably will put on a pink mega max, because I just restocked them in the bathroom.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, erich5748 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, and that you've also lost weight.  It's been more than 25 years for me, 30 if you count that as a teen I was getting a little heavier, but it was really after a bad skiing accident when I was 18 that I really packed it on, but now I believe that I'm pre accident weight, and dammit, I'm doing everything in my power to never gain it back again. 

I feel ya man, the struggle's real!???☹️? What do you do to keep the weight off buddy? I know I only eat two meals a day. if I'm hungry at lunch, I'll snack on something.?♥️??♥️??????♥️???

• Like 1