LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Something different this morning. I did not wear a diaper to be last night, and when I got up this morning I put on a contoured cloth diaper, promptly wet and messed, and here I am sitting on a baby changing pad to keep my chair dry.

Today I wear a Tykables Camelots at work. Probably one ot the thickest diapers available and I hope it doesn't show too much under my jeans :)

It says it has a capacity of 7000ml - I wonder if I can fill them up till 4pm

My night time diaper is sooo full, I use a cheap diaper, then put a cheap depend, or assurance inside, then a baby diaper inside, then I will take a toddler diaper and put it on top of the surface of the diaper  that way I get the full load of pee, for night. And I get the gel filled toddler diaper on my skin.I do change brands a lot, as filler But my preference for my skin is the Huggies 3-4t they fill soo good, and the sticky tabs are really good at holding it in place all night.

Although I prefer plastic back diapers, this evenings choice was an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a Tranquility booster. I am in the basement where my office is and my wife is upstairs and I will join her shortly, but I have to host a 7:00 pm conference call. There is no question that I will be wet in the morning, and hopefully messy within a few minutes after getting out of bed.

Here's my update now that it is morning: wet and messy, and droopy, saggy diaper. I don't have a onesie to prevent diaper sag, but just ordered cloth/lycra diaper pants in an adorable print on Etsy. Looking forward to see how the feel, particularly with cloth back diapers that can literally sag so much when wet and messy, they almost slide off my hips.

2 hours ago, Moochie said:

Here's my update now that it is morning: wet and messy, and droopy, saggy diaper. I don't have a onesie to prevent diaper sag, but just ordered cloth/lycra diaper pants in an adorable print on Etsy. Looking forward to see how the feel, particularly with cloth back diapers that can literally sag so much when wet and messy, they almost slide off my hips.

@Moochiedo you have a link to that Etsy vender?

Today I had a very wet pink megamax.  I think I finally was able to use the diaper to full capacity…….So much, that the diaper was WET IN ALL AREAS, I took it off an hour or so ago, and she hit the floor with a THUD.  This thing was so heavy, I think it would BREAK a WINDOW if I threw it at the window!

I don’t know how many times I wet it, but she was at its max I believe!

Gonna take hot shower now, and put on another PINK Mega - Thank GOD for my diapers:  I just could NOT stop going! ?

Brian

I currently am wearing an XP5000 with no booster. They don't hold as much as a BetterDry but I LOVE the 'hook and loop' tapes. The next time I order diapers I'll probably go back to the BetterDry. They fit slightly better and the tapes are almost as good and slightly cheaper. 

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am ready for bed in a small Tye Dyed Mega Max diaper.  I am already a little wet, but I still should be fine for the night.  A leaky diaper at night does not make my wife very happy.

Update: It is morning and I am very wet and very-very messy. I won't change for several hours and my choice for today I think will be a BareBum diaper.

• Like 1

Rearz Inspire Select - the single tape per side version of the Inspire. Comfy diaper, and I love the retro vintage Pampers look and feel of them. They're maybe not the most practical diaper for daytime wear - they're a bit bulky - but the kids are at school, and if I need to go anywhere today, it's cool enough outside that a long sweater would not be out of place. 

I am ready to leave for work pretty soon. I have on a Wellness Original diaper with a disposable insert booster pad for some added protection during the day.  My work atmosphere is professional with casual dress. I have on a pair of tapered pants, waist 34" and a long sleeve shirt that is not tucked in.  Good to go...i.e., in my diaper!!?