LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

5 minutes ago, Little Baby Becca said:

It's Huggies Little Movers tonight. Unfortunately I didn't last 2 hours with 3 good wettings and now must be changed for bed. This is the wettest diaper I've probably have ever had... These hold an incredible amount for a baby diaper...

1787956214_Thomas(2).thumb.jpg.35ccb6f5a70668cb6d7993b9592de2a9.jpg

Just wondering how as an adult you wearing those baby diapers?  I couldn't even fit a leg in one of those!

1 minute ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just wondering how as an adult you wearing those baby diapers?  I couldn't even fit a leg in one of those!

@DiaperboyEddie12

I could never fit into one of those baby diapers I’m too big.  If you are lucky enough to be able to fit into such a diaper, it is a lot easier because your diapers probably are a lot less expensive than a full adult diaper.

btw, I am wearing a pink mega max, wet times four?

Brian

19 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

If you are lucky enough to be able to fit into such a diaper, it is a lot easier because your diapers probably are a lot less expensive than a full adult diaper.

btw, I am wearing a pink mega max, wet times four?

11 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I am currently not wearing one though I did have on a White Mega Max Diaper most of today!

I'm about to put a white Megamax on. I am currently in a Prevail Perfit 360 with a Pampers Swaddler size 7 stuffer - I was golfing in 35 degree C weather. I love the pink Megamax's @~Brian~ - I think those are the next ones I'll buy. I bought them in blue before, but they don't look right to me, almost like a business diaper - nothing cute about them. 

I wish I could fit in standard kid-sized diapers... oh to dream. Although I think even if you can squeeze into them, you'd still use a lot more of them in a day than the likes of a Megamax or a Rearz Lil' Monster or other adult-sized diaper. They make great stuffers for low-end medical diapers thought - I swear that a Pampers or Huggies anything in size 7, put into a Depends, more than doubles the capacity. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I'm about to put a white Megamax on. I am currently in a Prevail Perfit 360 with a Pampers Swaddler size 7 stuffer - I was golfing in 35 degree C weather. I love the pink Megamax's @~Brian~ - I think those are the next ones I'll buy. I bought them in blue before, but they don't look right to me, almost like a business diaper - nothing cute about them. 

I wish I could fit in standard kid-sized diapers... oh to dream. Although I think even if you can squeeze into them, you'd still use a lot more of them in a day than the likes of a Megamax or a Rearz Lil' Monster or other adult-sized diaper. They make great stuffers for low-end medical diapers thought - I swear that a Pampers or Huggies anything in size 7, put into a Depends, more than doubles the capacity. 

To tell you the truth @Little Sherri Even though I do like baby diapers I do not have any urge to want to wear one.  As once they went to cloth backed I am out!  I do not like clothbacked diapers.  Plastic backed all the way.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

As once they went to cloth backed I am out!  I do not like clothbacked diapers.  Plastic backed all the way.

A good point. I moved over to mostly wearing plastic-backed ABDL diapers for that exact reason. The kid diapers that I grew up in were always plastic, and often plain white, or, they only had a decorated strop around the front of the waistband. Cloth-backed diapers and diapers with prints all over them came later. 

• Like 1
On 8/26/2021 at 7:39 PM, Little Sherri said:

I like the pink MegaMax because those look the most like the diapers I had available when I started wearing my younger cousin’s diapers. (1992-ish). There’s a touch on nostalgia/longing for those days. I had to have two for the all around coverage and still didn’t quite fit around my hips, back then. 
I miss the original Goodnites because they did fit, and I loved the way they fit. Even the large size of the time still fit, though the XL were way more comfortable and less likely to leak. 

I will say that I like the blue MegaMax. It is more of a serious color, especially when I’m wearing one of my flight suits. (Matches the dark blue beautifully, though not the baby blue suit.  The white MegaMax works better for that. 

On 8/26/2021 at 7:47 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

To tell you the truth @Little Sherri Even though I do like baby diapers I do not have any urge to want to wear one.  As once they went to cloth backed I am out!  I do not like clothbacked diapers.  Plastic backed all the way.

I agree. I can see using cloth back if I don’t want to make a whole lot of noise, but I love the plastic backs WAY more. 

I am up this morning in an Attends Premier diaper with a Tranquility booster. I prefer plastic back diapers, but with the excessive heat and humidity lately I thought a cloth back diaper was preferable. Am I wet and messy? What do you think?

I have on a Betterdry diaper I put on about 6:30AM.  I planned on waiting a bit longer to put it on but I was getting up to pee every hour and a half.  Finally when I had the last urge to pee again it was about 6:15AM so I got up, put on my diaper, laid back in bed for a while and let loose.  I chose a Betterdry for today because I am off work and have the house to myself, therefore I expect about 9 hours in this diaper before changing out of it.  I'm sure it will be well used for both pee and the other.

This morning it's a Compare plastic backed disposable in size XX Large.  Low end store brand I got at Goodwill or some thrift store quite a while back.  They fit with the tapes positioned farther over the front of the diaper than normal due to the size.  These might last me 2 to 3 hours if I press it.  I have one more left to use up after this one.  Since I usually wear for about 3 hours early morning when I get up on days it works for that use and for $2.50 a bag it's worth taking a chance and trying them.

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have on a Betterdry diaper I put on about 6:30AM.  I planned on waiting a bit longer to put it on but I was getting up to pee every hour and a half.  Finally when I had the last urge to pee again it was about 6:15AM so I got up, put on my diaper, laid back in bed for a while and let loose.  I chose a Betterdry for today because I am off work and have the house to myself, therefore I expect about 9 hours in this diaper before changing out of it.  I'm sure it will be well used for both pee and the other.

BetterDry is coming out with a daytime diaper. I believe available at LL Medico on Monday 08/30. I'll be giving them a try.

I am wearing a wet pink mega max. Probably peed in times six. Part of the reason probably is because of the medicine I take wear anything that is in my bladder gets released because these are water pills.  Hehehe????

Brian

(Moved from the wrong forum)

Because my lightweight diapers are not as sturdy as the heavyweight and often need repair. I have decided to dispense with them and use only the heavyweight This means that I use two heavyweight instead of a heavywedight and a lightweight. The heavies are 1-1/2 times as heavy as the lights. I was diapered at 8 last night and first wet at quarter of 9. It is now about quarter to 5 and the sides of my diapers are only slightly damp so I may have another hour or two left. I have wet at the normal rate. I do not see a change needed until about 6:30. My body under the rubber diaper is still dry. Also  one of my rubber panties is of smaller size and tighter fit so it holds the diaper higher up and more compressed

It is 8 PM and I am still in the diaper, about to change out so it looks like I made the 24 hours. I did have to occasionally put more powder on the inside of the rubber diaper. What keeps wet from gettin in also keeps body moisture from getting out and has to be renewed  now and then. The driest parts of the diaper are just very damp The descriptions of how to make and use this kind of diaper are in my Albums which can be gotten at from my siggy and DSQ diapers are still available to make them out of

Not at the moment. (At work.). I enjoyed my time off, padded of course. I’m re-stocked but there are a few from before that I’m hesitant about wearing, even if I have one vacuum sealed and stored elsewhere. I might forgo padding up for bed. (Supposed to be a hot one tomorrow.) Maybe when it finally cools down to “fall weather.”

I am wearing a Babykins cloth diaper with a thick cloth booster. But when I'm feeling adventurous I have a custom made massively cloth waddle diaper with massive booster pads. The thicker the better to make me Really waddle.

I wouldn't call it a diaper, but I have disposable pull on underwear on at the moment.  I have to work later today and this is just to stop any drips that might occur while I'm sitting here reading the forum posts.