LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Only have time to spend a couple hours in a diaper right now.  A little later I'll have more time so this morning I emptied my closet in the back of most of my diaper stash looking for the odds and ends.  I'm not sure what the brand is but it's a low end green plastic backed diaper in XX Large size I got years ago at a thrift shop or goodwill.  Not sure of the name (not Depends) but it fits well enough even if the tapes attached pretty far over in the front.  I'm wet and not expecting this to hold up more than a couple hours or so before it starts to leak, but this is a good morning to use one of them up.  I may have paid $3 for the entire package.

I have been in a Tykables Little Builders diaper  for about 10 hours. Of course I am wet and will be changing soon. I simply went about my day as normal; I don't even think my wife noticed.

I had a Crinklz Astronaut under my flight suit earlier. I was hoping to repeat the process tonight, but I mis-read my relief’s text from a few days earlier. She did remind me that she was going to be gone this weekend, so here I sit, in my work clothes. Maybe when I get off work. 

Rearz Li'l Squirts Splash.  2nd one today.  Just changed out of the one I put on just after noon and it still had capacity left.  No way I was going all night cuz I had just messed in it.. but also because I knew it wouldn't hold up until morning without a leak either.

Had a Mega Max Pink for sleep. Held up surprisingly well around my waist. Didn’t wet until I got up and got the caffeine going.  Currently wearing Depends and underwear due to my stomach disagreeing with breakfast earlier.  

3 minutes ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

In a vintage Goodnites XL for girls with butterfly designs. Needed something discreet to make it through airport security with and I'll change into thicker diapers on the other side of security for my flight!

Theres nothing like wearing a diaper on a plane 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nice diapie young1! Looks very comfy!? I hope it's scented.☺️ Is that you in the picture?? If it is you look good.?

It is me lol im a twig 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Young1 said:

It is me lol im a twig 

hey, that's not a problem! The fact that you're an twig makes me like you even more.? I love twinks, they make great daddies!??☺️???❤️ I'm not gay by the way! It's just that twinks bring out my little side.??? Which I love!❤️?❤️?☺️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?????

• Like 2

My Lil' Bella diaper is wet and messy this morning. When I change my choice for work today is a Tena Ultima plastic back diaper. I hope it gets me through a very busy day without leaking.

• Like 1

I posted in Stinky, Squishy, & Proud, and now I have been in the same wet and poopy NS Supreme purple medium diaper for 3 hours. Thank goodness I used Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion before I went to bed.

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

I posted in Stinky, Squishy, & Proud, and now I have been in the same wet and poopy NS Supreme purple medium diaper for 3 hours. Thank goodness I used Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion before I went to bed.

I didn’t know they had purple diapers 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I didn’t know they had purple diapers 

Yes, the Supreme diapers come in white, blue, purple, and green. To me the purple actually looks more pink than purple.