LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Back in a Red Bearon tonight along with one of my new ABU onesies.  I like the fit of the 2XL-T much better than the 3X! Just wish ODU fit like this!

16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Wet TENA Ultra cloth backed with a booster pad I put on when I got up.  It was wet about 5 minutes after putting it on.

It took that long?  ?

Wet Attends cloth backed I put on an hour ago.  I'll remove it in a couple hours, then around 11AM I'll put on another one with plastic pants over it that I'll wet and mess until about 4:30 if it holds up that long.

6 hours ago, Moochie said:

Another morning and another wet and messy diaper:  Little for Big Little Trunks.

I changed into a NS Lite blue diaper at about 7:00 am and now at 11:30 am I am very wet and time for yet another diaper change, although I am going into big boy pants for a rest.

Same one I've been using for the last 4 years -- Dry 247. Despite what others have said, this is the best diaper I've found and really holds a lot. I've heard that perhaps Megamax or BetterDry may be better. I've not tried them because the Dry works really good. This question gets recycled over and over again. Surprising.

Here is my current and roughly next 24 hour diaper plans: 1) I put on an Aww So Cute diaper at about 9:00 am and it is now 5:00 pm. Wet but not leaking which makes my wife happy; 2) when I do change my night diaper choice for this evening is a NS Supreme blue diaper; 3) After I get up tomorrow morning very wet and hopefully messy after a few minutes of wakefulness, my diaper choice for work will be the new Tykables Little Builders that were just delivered today. I hope to review them after a day at work, putting them through wetting and discretion tests.