LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

5:37 pm: ready for a relaxing evening with my wife and Rearz Little Monsters Diaper. I will try to keep it dry for bedtime, if not it will only be a little damp and I won't be in need of a change until morning.

Happy Saturday morning to all of you up in your wet diapers. My Abena M4 diaper is wet and delightfully messy.

5 hours ago, Newbee said:

Pink megamax this is my first time trying these.

Let us know how you like them.

• 3 weeks later...

I am one week post-op total right shoulder arthroplasty (joint replacement) and was able to get into an Abena M4 diaper last night by first taping the diaper and pulling it up. Feels good to be up wet again.

I wish I could be right now. I also wish I could be home right now too. I’ve been on for the last three weeks with only two days off. Though I’m supposed to get a couple of days off, I’m scared to plan anything, never mind a night at home, padded. 

A nice Crinklz Astronaut.   Got home this morning and put my diaper on and gave it a good wetting.   I put two suppositories up my bum, before I put my diaper on,  so I  should be squishy pretty soon too.

A very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with plastic pants. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, a local medical supply store sells the cloth back Attends, so it is very convenient to run out and buy a bag. I am beginning to like them quite a bit, they hold a lot. Like most cloth back disposable diapers, they sag when wet, so plastic pants, a onesie, or panties over them are a necessary to prevent the "diaper droop."