LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diuretics

2sail2

I drink coffeee and green tea followed by a cup or two of water until noon.  That's probably maybe too many diuretics especially when I'm not wearing  while working.  At least I'm at home, but kind of annoying going every hour while working.  Sometimes I wear a pull up to try to calm the mind.  My wife always says, it's hot you have to drink a lot (ya and the ac is on).  Someday I'll tell her: I give up, I'm just going to use my pull up.

• Like 1

The extent of my daily coffee consumption consists of brewing a double-strong coffee over ice in my 30 oz steel insulated tumbler.  I say double-strong because one 30 oz cup uses a quarter-cup of ground Eight o'clock brand, "Colombian Peaks" coffee in a Melitta pour-over coffee brewer.  I use about 6-8 fl oz equivalent of ice in the tumbler.  I then pour about 5 tablespoons of flavored/sweetened coffee creamer in (my fave is International Delights, "Chocolate/Caramel").

It's some potent stuff.  By contrast, my wife likes hot instant coffee and usually uses less than a half tsp of coffee for 4-5 tbsp of liquid creamer in a 16 oz coffee mug.  Her coffee is usually WHITE and I tell her that she likes a little coffee with her creamer.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

The extent of my daily coffee consumption consists of brewing a double-strong coffee over ice in my 30 oz steel insulated tumbler.  I say double-strong because one 30 oz cup uses a quarter-cup of ground Eight o'clock brand, "Colombian Peaks" coffee in a Melitta pour-over coffee brewer.  I use about 6-8 fl oz equivalent of ice in the tumbler.  I then pour about 5 tablespoons of flavored/sweetened coffee creamer in (my fave is International Delights, "Chocolate/Caramel").

It's some potent stuff.  By contrast, my wife likes hot instant coffee and usually uses less than a half tsp of coffee for 4-5 tbsp of liquid creamer in a 16 oz coffee mug.  Her coffee is usually WHITE and I tell her that she likes a little coffee with her creamer.

I prefer medium brown to tan.  Though when in Europe, they don't have half and half, the only thing I could get was milk.  Americano coffee is waaay too strong over there.  I believe they use an ESpresso machine to make it, so it really squeezes out all the flavor.  Either that or a french press in which you pour boiling water.    

Edited by 2sail2

I have at least 5 coffees a day plus about 3-4 cups of water a large one at lunch time, hence I have to wear Tena pants during the day with my small overactive bladder too, lucky also I have a job where I do a lot of walking, so a toilet is never too far away, most of the day I do little dribbles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like coffee, but don’t drink a lot of it cause I don’t like how it makes my peepee smell. Usually I drink water, tea or diet coke, but I also take a potent diuretic tablet for my blood pressure. This medication has caused me some actual incontinence during the day, but since I have been a DL most my life, this hasn’t been a problem. In the evenings I enjoy a few lite beers and the effect of the diuretic has worn off.

2 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

I like coffee, but don’t drink a lot of it cause I don’t like how it makes my peepee smell. Usually I drink water, tea or diet coke

@AmberStarfield

I don't drink coffee that much, although I do have my Kuerig, and I use "Breakfast Blend" when I decide I want some.  I usually stick with Water (From my brother's Artisan Well) Natural "sweet or Unsweet" Teas, Ginger Ale, or Fanta/Sunkist.  If I have a Bad headache, I go for the Mountain Dew - and also the Dr. Pepper.  The "diet" sodas are the WORST for you, because they are FULL of chemicals and saccharine, Nutrasweet, or some other unnatural things.  I call "Nutrasweet" "NutraCRAP" (to do so without using bad words).  You are indeed wise to know what you are drinking, and also know what makes your pee smell - I know for a fact, that tea and coffee go right through me, and sometimes within 5-6 minutes, so I have to be in a position to respond if I have to go - but with diapers, I can release in many situations, unnoticed :)

2 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

also take a potent diuretic tablet for my blood pressure. This medication has caused me some actual incontinence during the day, but since I have been a DL most my life

Yes Ma'am  I take Dyazide (as you know):  You might as well just keep your diaper on right after you take one of those, because if it isn't wet because of the need to pee BEFORE you take the diuretic, OH BOY will you have to pee shortly AFTER.  This weekend, I took one, and I didn't DARE take off my diaper for a few hours yesterday, because I was just CONSTANTLY PEEING:  so I just left it ON:  It is almost like being a young 2 Year Old kid and trying NOT to use the diaper, but you CAN'T HELP IT - I told my friends and the doctor that "If you think you're gonna be able to "handle" the Dyazide and NOT have to go to the bathroom very Quickly, maintaining control: WRONG - If you have ANYTHING in your bladder AT ALL, well, you're gonna be USING the diaper.  You could have the strongest bladder in the world, but if you use the diuretics, FORGET IT!  Your GONNA Release!" :D

When I finally did change the diaper, not ONLY was the thing still DRY, but I was STILL PEEING: so I noticed that the padding was so saturated that a section of it moved inside the diaper - It held UP, and I am glad that I had them, as I didn't have any control - If I didn't have the diaper on, I would have been peeing all over the floor!  That thing mut have weighed 10 POUNDS! heheehe

3 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

but since I have been a DL most my life, this hasn’t been a problem. In the evenings I enjoy a few lite beers and the effect of the diuretic has worn off.

I have been thinking about this too:  I am an Incontinent DL with tendencies.  this means:   I like diapers too, as well as need to use them for their intended purposes, and as I age, I am NOT worried about having to use them, and I have accepted that I will probably be using them for the rest of my life - I have found that it feels AWESOME to just release and NOT worry about it - I used to worry about making a mess, or that someone would hammer me for doing it, but life is so short, that I just want to be as active as I can be, and not worry about this - there is nothing wrong with enjoying the DL side, so as @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelle and others have told me, I just embrace it, and enjoy it! 

Just PRAY that someone does NOT fill ya full of diuretics or laxatives,  as a joke,or it would SUCK if it was done as a payback hehehe :)

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
Diet Cola in the afternoon, coffee all morning long.

My daily routine would be coffee, coffee, water,water, Pepsi Max, water, coffee, red wine, coffee and just before bed a small drink of milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care for coffee or tea and don't drink much soda, but I do have an energy drink most mornings at work. As long as I only have one I'm fine and probably won't have to pee for 2-3 hours. If I have a second one around lunchtime, all bets are off. I'm trying to limit myself to only one a day though so that's not generally a problem.

• Like 1

I absolutely love coffee yum yum! But; Combine coffee with the 2x prescription diuretics I am currently on and that is a recipe for disaster, resulting in very large voids every 6-10 mins for 4-6hrs till the diuretics seem to ease off my poor kidneys and bladder