LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ninjamas

https://www.ninjamas.co/

P&G is out with a new product for older kids who wet the bed. Those apparently have all the main features of Pampers pants, just larger in size. 

I’m really curious, since apparently there is just a new website and some stuff on amazon.

Has anyone seen those in stores?

1 hour ago, Little Lindsey said:

First I've heard of them. They look cute, wish the makers of adult pull ups would do something colorful like that.

From what the website showed, it's just a blue stripe design.

3 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

From what the website showed, it's just a blue stripe design.

No, there's a girl's one too with pink, and it's a different pattern. But even the blue stripe is more interesting than any adult pull up I've seen.

Looks very promising for P&G. The design of the "absorbent underwear" can't be changed so much but the prints can be changed around. Whats got me thinking is why did P&G start a different brand in order to launch this? You got Underjams but perhaps that name isn't catchy with the consumer?

Interesting...

Just preordered a pack on amazon,  by the looks of it, Pampers never could compete with Huggies goodnites. Instead of trying to rework and rebrand underjams, they are just starting from scratch to make a comparable product. Underjams fit in the waist like goodnites but have a smaller rise and the sides shred too easy. If these are the same size as goodnites with the soft pampers material, I will be happy and impressed 

4 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Just preordered a pack on amazon,  by the looks of it, Pampers never could compete with Huggies goodnites. Instead of trying to rework and rebrand underjams, they are just starting from scratch to make a comparable product. Underjams fit in the waist like goodnites but have a smaller rise and the sides shred too easy. If these are the same size as goodnites with the soft pampers material, I will be happy and impressed 

I can not wear the Underjams, but can fit into the L/XL goodnites. I use to wear them before going 24/7 in diapers. And your correct pampers could not compete with Huggies. I guess the pampers ninjamas are going the be like the pampers pants only bigger. I'm wondering if they will say pampers on these pants? I might try and talk to my wife to see if she will let me try them.

20 minutes ago, Luvs24 said:

I can not wear the Underjams, but can fit into the L/XL goodnites. I use to wear them before going 24/7 in diapers. And your correct pampers could not compete with Huggies. I guess the pampers ninjamas are going the be like the pampers pants only bigger. I'm wondering if they will say pampers on these pants? I might try and talk to my wife to see if she will let me try them.

They come out on August 6th, I will receive them on the 8th and let you know what I think

33 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

They come out on August 6th, I will receive them on the 8th and let you know what I think

Thanks, I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:30 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I'll be waiting on the edge of my crib for your review... :baby:

• 2 weeks later...

For all of you who think that these are a replacement for XL Goodnites, think again. I can fit into Goodnites and Sleepovers XL, but these I could barely get up past my thighs before they ripped. They have good stretch until they completely stop, and then the seams rip. Kind of bummed, and wish that P & G would make an adult diaper with that kind of waist band. Super disappointed that it won't fit. 

On 8/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, warpiper said:

Wait, we're not their target demographic?

If we were, they would have made them a lot bigger and more absorbent ??

My question is when will an ABDL company make a cute and absorbent pull-up?

Bambino tried. I mean, it wasn't really a success. I think Northshore or ABU are the most likely ones to get something made. I just really wish these had worked. The waistband looked so comfortable...

17 hours ago, warpiper said:

Bambino tried. I mean, it wasn't really a success. I think Northshore or ABU are the most likely ones to get something made. I just really wish these had worked. The waistband looked so comfortable...

I think what the refer was to a pull up that looks like the pullups huggies makes. I do wonder why no one has tried to do something like that design but its for adults

21 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

I think what the refer was to a pull up that looks like the pullups huggies makes. I do wonder why no one has tried to do something like that design but its for adults

Because the machinery to make them that big doesn't exist and would cost a lot to build, and the profit needed to offset that cost might not be there for such a niche market. At least the machines used for ABDK diapers can be used for medical diapers as well; I doubt many incontinent people would be interested in an item like this because they wouldn't be as functional as what is already on the market. Plus they'd have to make a wider range of sizes beyond the s/m and l/xl that Goodnites, Ninjamas, etc can get away with. And while they might look cute, a pull up in that style is not likely to support a fully soaked pad with the kind of absorbency most ABDLs are looking for.  So while a lot of us would love to see it, don't hold your breath.