LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More or less?

Since this start of this period of lockdown have you been wearing more or less? And why?

Ive been wearing a little less, my Mummy is in charge so it’s always her decision when she puts me in nappies and because we’ve moved to a new house recently and we’ve both been working hard to get it up to our standards she doesn’t seem to have the energy to look after me.

The horrible  thing is, that because I’m working from home instead of commuting to London, I have more opportunities to wear and I the urges are stronger knowing that the disposables and plastic pants are only a staircase away. 

Much more -- certain food items not being available means not purchasing hot food at the shop everyday, which in turn means there's money to indulge in life's little pleasures (no pun intended)

More, since I have nowhere to go and nobody is coming here. It is eiaser to either put on or stay in, babydolls and skirts, and my rubber panties are easier to clean and dry than the other things, which must be machine-wshed and dried so why not just skip that, I clean my diapers by just rinsing them very soon after use so they do not smell when taken out of the dirier and I do not have to run to the ladies room  since I can just wet and only need to go for #2. This givesme 12 hours of time to myself

The same.  i usually wear once or twice a week early morning for about 3 hours when I get up early.  As my work is in a necessary job, I have been working my regular 40+ hours a week.  When I have a day off, I will wear my diaper in the morning for about 3 hours or so while I read the posts hear and chat in the chat room or on Diapermates.

I use to wear pull-ups during the day, and a diaper at night. Since the pandemic hit I wore diapers 24/7. I went back to work this week and i wore a diaper vs a pull-up. My wife and I decided I would just go 24/7 from now on. 

Our diaper time is play time for us and when this first started I was in Pampers several times a week versus the couple times a month before. With both of us at home I was spending days in Pampers and nights in Goodnites or Easy-ups. That lasted about a month and a half, now I'm back to work and we have dialed it back quite a bit. Also having both our young adult "offspring" home makes it more difficult. I usually have to cover up my Pampers when I'm around the house.

More. I’m working from home, which is virtually the only time I’m not diapered. So much do that I’ve had to remind myself a couple times when I’ve not been diapered to not just pee.