LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

Wow! That was an excellent chapter, I loved the predicament that Zoe is in, and I’m really looking forward to what happens to Sean in the morning. Will his accident result in him being placed in diapers or pull-ups? And will it give Zoe a chance to give in to some of her maternal instincts?

• Like 1

The ending was really good, maybe because of his government protection Trish  can't adopt him but putting him in a diaper would be her right.  If she uses on that can only be removed buy an amazon he would have to have Zoe take it off. 

Great chapter! Long but well written and thought out. Also write this story however you see fit as it is your story. If people don’t like it then they don’t have to read or comment. I love it and how there are multiple amazons with their eyes on him!

• Like 1
On 8/9/2020 at 6:01 AM, Little Andrea said:

Wow! That was an excellent chapter, I loved the predicament that Zoe is in, and I’m really looking forward to what happens to Sean in the morning. Will his accident result in him being placed in diapers or pull-ups? And will it give Zoe a chance to give in to some of her maternal instincts?

Good questions that will be answered very soon ? 

• Like 2

I don't know if this country Sean is in has any free littles but I think if it did most would opt to wear a pull up just to be safe.  In some countries even if the pull is wet or messy it is not a reason to be taken in.  Wet pants are though and even a damp pair of panties is consider wet.  That one lady was offering Sean something to help and he should have accepted her advice.  There is no way for a little to stop an amazon who wants to check you underwear if they want.

I like the chapter, very good.  Please write more, fast.  I cant walt for the next one.

Ok so Trisha may be in trouble.  She doesnt know his drink was spiked.  She didnt wake him, and she did lock him in a crib, so to diamond tours corporate, she unlawfully imprisoned him and he wet himself.  

If the lawyer wanted to get close to him, why doesnt she sign up to be interviewed by him?

On 8/9/2020 at 6:46 AM, BabySofia said:

I was hoping Zoe would come clean with him... It'll be way easier to not have to deal with those tall and scary toilets though! :)

He's going to have larger problems than toilets coming up!

And zoe is certainly going through her own turmoil.  She can't her partner right now. Lol

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 10

I actually planned on writing even longer, but I thought the end was a good enough cliff hanger. Thanks again to all that are supporting this story. It's really relaxing writing this. I hope it's just as relaxing to read it as well. And of course, if you have any feedback about the chapter, feel free! 

Chapter 10

As sun the began to rise, Sean barely moved an inch while he slept. He was still unaware of his current surroundings or predicament.

“Rise and shine!” Trisha opened the door to the nursery, while holding her adopted daughter in her arms.. Abby was still half asleep as she slowly suckled on her pacifier, while laying her head on Trisha's chest.

“So, what do you think Abby? Doesn't wittle Seanie look adorable in your cribby?” Trisha asked as she gently removed her daughters pacifier, awaiting for a answer.

“He my baby bwo. Of cworse.” Abby then stretched her arms out and took the pacifier from her mommy and put it back into her mouth, not really in the mood for talking, unless it benefited her.

“After we wakey wittle Seanie, we will have to give you a nice warm bath for wakey energy! Trisha said as she unlocked the crib railings and lowered it.

Abby started to make some muffled sounds as if she wanted to speak again. Trisha removed her pacifier once more, to see what her baby girl, wanted.

“Can baby bwo join me for wakey energy? Abby wanted to spend more time with her new playmate.

“Now Abby, Wittle Seanie has big boy work to do today. With big boy work, he is only allowed to take showers...Bath's are for good babies, such as yourself.” Trisha pushed the pacifier back into her daughters mouth. A sound of whimpering could be heard, indicating that Abby wasn't happy that she couldn't bathe with her fellow little.

Trisha hated to disappoint her daughter, but she knew that Sean didn't live the same lifestyle as her daughter did. She only found out a few days ago that portal little's didn't actually have to wear diapers. There was still so much she needed to learn and how they differed from native little's.

Trisha sniffed the air and noticed a aroma of stale urine. She then focused her attention back onto her daughter.

Did you just go potty, snookums?” Trisha placed her hand on Abby's diapered crotch but surprisingly, didn't feel any warmth ,which caught her off guard.

Trisha then turned her attention to the portal little, sleeping soundly in her daughter's crib.

“Did he actually?...” Trisha carefully lowered her head to confirm the source of the smell.

Still not convinced, Trisha slowly removed the blanket that was covering Sean's motionless body. She needed a definitive answer.

She got her answer as she saw a large dark spot covering the boy's privates. His boxers were soaked along with the crib bed sheets.

Oh my goodness!” Trisha was genuinely surprised by the accident. The first thing on her mind, was that Sean lied to her about being potty trained. Which would make sense, since she believed that all little's were diaper dependent. If that were the case, then she would need to take the proper steps and punish the boy for his behavior. But before she could take action, she decided to bring her daughter into the bathroom, giving her more time to think about the accident.

“I'm not familiar with the mentality of a portal little...Perhaps they are not so different from native little's. In that case, Sean's accident might be a blessing in disguise.” Trisha turned on the water on in the bathtub while also undressing her daughter. Trisha tried to remove her pacifier, but Abby's clearly wasn't ready to discard her soother.

Trisha took a moment to reflect on how to approach Sean and handle his delicate situation. After all, it could end up being a life changing incident for him. There was a zero tolerance policy on little's having accidents if they are not in any protection.

Abby started to whimper, indicating that she wanted to speak her mind.

“What is it, snookums?” Trisha asked as removed the pacifier from her mouth and then placed her into bathtub.

“Did baby bwo go wetty?” Abby wondered if her new playmate was going to get into trouble for his accident. She started to suck on her thumb as the lukewarm water, reached her waist.

“He certainly did. But you can relax, he's not in any trouble...As long as he cooperates with me.” Trisha grabbed a couple of rubber ducks on a shelf and dropped them into the pool, so her daughter could stay entertained while she was left the bathroom for the moment.

“How should I go about this?” Trisha had many questions on her mind, but the first thing she wanted to do, was to wake him up and make sure that the accident didn't cause him to have a emotional outburst.

After reentering the nursery, she looked over the sleeping wet boy for the next minute, making sure that she was prepared to handle any reaction.

“Here goes nothing.” Trisha started nudging him to wake up. She made sure that she was gentle, so that he could wake up slowly and more naturally.

“Ugh...What...What time is it?” Sean still had his eyes closed as he started to rub them. He still had no idea as to what or where he was.

“It's seven in the morning. You slept like a log last night. I appreciate you, looking after my daughter.” Trisha helped Sean so he was in a sitting up The next thing she did, was to remove his ring and watch, knowing that he wouldn't be needed them, for what was coming up next.

“Daughter? Where am I?” Sean stretched his arms out as he was finally breaking through his early morning fogginess.

“You fell asleep in my daughter's nursery. I didn't want to wake you, so you spent the night in her crib. I bet you slept quite well” Trisha asked as she placed his things on top of a dresser drawer with his pants and shirt.

“Huh!?...Seriously?” Sean's eyes darted open as he started to remember everything from last night. His face began to blush several shades of red after remembering his time with Abby and the stuffed animals.

“I can't believe that I allowed myself to get so absorbed into that!” Sean put his hands on his face. Not pleased with his actions, last night.

“You were so precious with my daughter. I wasn't sure that portal little's enjoyed playing with stuffed animals. I'm so glad that you had a good time!” Trisha stated as she walked over to where he was sitting. She still wasn't sure if he realized his accident.

“I...I'm so embarrassed!” Sean enjoyed using his imagination when playing with toys, but he never expected for it to get this far. He felt even more shame for the fact that he wasn't even aware of how childish he looked. And he was in a world where such a act could lead to something worse. He needed to be more careful of his surroundings.

“There there, it's going to be alright. Accidents are natural for little's. I would have appreciated it if you had told me that you had nighttime issues, so I could have put you into something with better protection” Trisha stated as she patted Sean on his bare back.

“What do you mean accidents? And why am I just in my boxers and socks? Where are my clothes!?” Sean immediately got off the crib and stood on his two feet and looked over himself. Sean felt that something was off, but he was more focused on his lack of clothing at the moment.

“I took the liberty of removing your clothes as you were sleeping. Don't worry, they are right here.” Trisha pointed out, as she showed him that all of his things were all neatly placed on a dresser drawer.

“I would have preferred that you would have awoken me then I could have...” Sean couldn't stand at how unusually cold his boxers felt, so he decided to look down at them. His heart skipped a few beats after witnessing the large wet spot that covered the mjaority of his boxers.

“WHAT THE FUCK! HOW THE HELL!?” Sean tripped over himself as he fell onto his butt. He no longer cared that he was half naked. He didn't understand how or why that his boxers were wet. Trisha knew that this could be a possible reaction and she had the proper response to it.

“It's okay. You are going to be alright. I'm here for you. Accidents are scary but they are only temporary. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm still so proud of you... Just take it slowly and breathe in and out. You will feel much better.” Trisha said as she sat down and placed the distraught portal little into a warm embrace in her lap.

Sean stopped moving after Trisha held him tightly, but not enough to actually harm him. He didn't understand anything related to his accident. The one thing that he was told to never have, when he came to this dimension.

“But how? This doesn't make sense! I haven't done this in years!” The cold damp wetness in his crotch was a reminder that he wasn't having a bad dream. Not only did he come to the understanding that he had wet himself, but worst of all, it was in the presence of a amazonian, no less.

He slowly looked up at her, not sure as to what she thought of the matter or was planning on doing.

“Don't worry yourself. I'm not going to do anything bad. You are in safe hands. Just leave everything to me.” Trisha could see the fear in Sean's eyes. She knew right then, that his accident was not natural, but she still needed to go through the motions to get him cleaned up for the day.

“I don't know what happened! Was I mentally regressed somehow?” Sean tried to think logically about his accident as he continued to sit her warm lap. He knew that the anti-regression pills only last a few hours, so perhaps something happened when he was asleep.

“Don't worry. You were not under any regressive levels.. It was just a spontaneous accident, nothing more.” Trisha used her right hand to gently play with his hair, while she used her left hand to remove the socks off his feet.

Sean watched as his feet were stripped bare. Tears started to form in his eyes as his toes were exposed to the amazonian.

“However, it would be cruel to leave you wearing such attire. I'll put them in the wash after you take a nice warm bath. That is what you need right now.” Trisha used her overwhelming strength to lower Sean's wet boxers down to his ankles. Sean tried to stop her, but she gently slapped his wrist, and gave him a stern yet kind look.

“Please! Just let me go get changed in my own place! I'm so sorry for messing your daughters bed!” Sean felt that the only thing he could do was grovel before the amazonian. Hoping to get a proper response from her. But she just clearly ignoring him as she removed the wet boxers from his feet.

For just a moment, Sean thought about running, but he would never do it, while in just his birthday suit.

Trisha took the extra moment to pick up the naked boy and placed him in arms. The feeling of being held, with no clothes on, by someone far taller than him, was a unusual sight and feeling.

“I understand that your apology and that is why I'm not punishing you for your accident, but we need to get that stinky wittle body of yours in the bath tub. You will feel much better, Trust me.” Trisha proclaimed as she gently slapped his bare butt. Sean felt the slap which told him that he had no say in the matter. He wet himself and now he was going to pay the price for it. His work didn't have any legal protection regarding this type of situation, so he could not talk his way out of this.

Every step that Trisha took, while holding him, felt like a death sentence. He wanted to avoid the same fate that befell many little's before him, but it looks like he messed up, big time. He could only hope that this was only temporarily.

“BABY BWO!” Abby clapped her hands as she watched as her mother carry the portal little into the bathroom.

“You have got to be kidding me!” Sean turned his head away as soon as he saw Abby's well developed breasts as she sat playfully in the bathtub while the water was still running. Her innocent expression told Sean that she was happy to bathe together with him. Sean closed his eyes, still hoping that everything was just some horrible dream. A dream that he was quickly ready to forget.

“Just relax, don't think about anything. Just let everything flow naturally.” Trisha stated as she gently placed him into the bathtub. Sean knew at that moment that everything was real as the warm bathwater reached his chest. He opened his eyes and quickly turned his back to Abby. He had never felt more shame than he did at that moment.

“Now Abby, Sean is going through a tough situation, so please give him some alone time.” I'll be back in a minute to get you two all cleaned up!” Trisha stated as she placed a small blue ball in the water, which started to cause soap bubbles to rise.

“Will do mommy!” Abby raised her hand to show her cooperation.

After Trisha left, Sean thought he would have some alone time with his thoughts. Perhaps he could figure out a way to get himself out of this. He could not be adopted or mentally regressed due to his job's protection, so he had to think of something to use to his advantage.

“WETS PWAY BABY BWO!” Abby surprised Sean by hugging him, while his back was still turned.

Sean felt Abby's breasts against his back, he felt ashamed as he didn't even try to resist. He wasn't even sure that resisting would even help him.

“Abby...Please...Can you let me go!? I'm having a very terrible morning. I don't need this right now.” Sean felt like his words were falling on death's ears as Abby continued to playfully hold onto him.

“NO NO! WE PWAY...I know! I will be mommy and you be baby!” Abby started to rub her wet hand on Sean's hair, causing it to get wet.

“It be Okay. Mommy here. Mommy take goody cares of you!” Abby started to put some of the soap bubbles onto Sean's head. He didn't even try to budge, knowing that it would only incite more bad drama.

“This can't get any worse.” Sean said to himself as Abby enjoyed her playtime with the portal little.

After putting all of Sean's clothes into the washer, Trisha walked back into the bathroom and grabbed some shampoo, a soft brush, among a couple other items.

“Abby! What did I tell you about giving Sean some alone time!” Trisha stated with a serious tone.

“Sowwy! Abby finally released her hold on on him as she swam back to her corner of the bathtub.

Sean just wanted to escape at that moment, but he saw that the bathtub was far to high for someone of his size to get out. It only made him feel even more depressed at his predicament.

“Hehe...That tickles mommy!” Abby giggled to herself as Trisha lathered some body soap onto a sponge and began to brush every inch or her body with it. Sean didn't look, or rather he didn't want to see a grown looking girl being bathed by her adopted mother.

“Perhaps you should consider yourself fortunate. Most amazonian's would think nothing of this and quickly put you into a diaper without a second thought. At least with me, you will be awarded with a nice warm bath.” Trisha then began to lather more body soap onto the same sponge.

“And that's suppose to make me feel better?” Sean didn't realize at how brazen he sounded, until Trisha grabbed his arm and took him out of the bathtub and placed him over her knee.

“I know that you are feeling rather disgruntled, but I won't allow for that type of backtalk.” Trisha lightly spanked his butt for the next minute while the water from his body, just continued to drip on the floor

“I'm sorry...Please...Stop!” Even though it didn't hurt, it was the action itself, that made him feel so awful. Abby just watched on quietly while sucking on her thumb.

“I understand. Portal little's are strong willed, but you are now in our dimension. If you want to survive, you have to adapt to your surroundings. I have faith that you are more than capable of doing so.” Trisha said as she placed him back into the bathtub and started to wipe him down with a sponge.

The feeling of having someone hold and wash him was very odd and only added to Sean's ever growing humiliation. As she started to work on his lower half, he bit his tongue to keep himself from complaining, not wanting to dig himself into a deeper hole.

“If pubic hair is found on a little, it is normally removed with a special cream that prevents it from ever growing back. I'm not cruel enough do that to you. But should consider on shaving it off in the future. It's widely frowned upon by our people.” Trisha stated as she finished wiping every part of his body.

Sean just remained quiet and endured it. His only hope was that he would be allowed to leave after he was dried off.

“Is is necessary to bathe me? I'm more than capable of doing this myself?” Sean replied as Trisha grabbed the shampoo bottle and placed some of it onto her daughter's head.

“Of course! Every little, whether they be native or portal, if they have a accident inside a house, it is recommended that they are to be bathed as soon as possible. It doesn't normally happen since all native little's are already wearing protection.” Trisha started to lather Abby's hair with the soap. She then turned the bathtub faucet back on, so she could rinse the soap off her daughter hair.

“YAY! I feels so much cweaner!” Abby yelled out while raising her hands in the air.. Trisha chuckled slightly to herself, happy for her daughter.. Sean kept his head down. He already felt guilty for watching Abby getting her hair washed.

“Just relax and let momma Trish ease your burdens.” Trisha stated as she lathered up more shampoo and began to rub and apply it, onto Sean's scalp.

As much as he hated to admit it, Sean started to grow comfortable as Trisha was delicate with her fingers and she massaged his head. Trisha noticed the change in Sean's expression as he looked more relaxed.

“You just need the right mommy to get you through all this.” Trisha stated. Sean didn't hear a word that she said, as his ears were covered up by the soap. Abby just quietly watched while sucking on her thumb. She was very interested in watching the portal little getting his hair cleaned.

Trisha then gently escorted the boy so he could get his head washed. Sean was thankful that bath was finally over as she opened the drain to the tub, afterwards.

“Allrighty, let's get you two all dried off!” Trisha started with her daughter as she took her out and began to dry her off.

“Who's a good girl? You a good girl, Abby?” Trisha asked as she playfully dried her off with a towel.

“I a SUPER good girl!” Abby replied as Trisha wrapped the towel over her body before focusing on the other little in the bathtub.

“And who's been a good boy? That's right, wittle you has been a very good boy!” Sean despised the way she was talking while drying him off at the same time. He tried to show her that he could do it himself, but Trisha just smacked his butt as a warning to not do that again.

“Heh, you got funny boy thingy!' Abby stated as she pointed at Sean's privates. He quickly covered himself with his hands, before Trisha removed them and cleaned the area with such precision. Sean felt like dying after everything he went through.

“Now Abby, it's not nice to point at someone. Say your sorry.” Trisha demanded of her daughter as she wrapped a towel around Sean's naked body.

“Sowwy...Baby bwother.” Abby muffled her words as she put her thumb back into her mouth.

Sean remained silent. He had nothing to say. He just wanted to get this whole ordeal, over with.

“Alright, let's get you two back into the nursery for a nice fresh change.” Trisha used both her hands to pick up both little's and carried them into the room.

“Please Trisha. I don't actually need any diapers. This was just a freak accident. You understand, right?” Sean was hoping to reason with her, but she simply smiled and then him as he was placed onto the carpet floor. He watched silently as Abby was laying on the changing table. He hoped that he didn't find himself on that table, again.

“I know someone that doesn't mind her diapy's...Isn't' that right?” Trisha asked as she playfully pulled on Abby's big toe and then began to blow on her stomach, causing the native little, to laugh out loud. Sean just sat there, in disbelief. He knew that is margin of error in the amazonian world was slim, but he didn't expect things to turn south, so soon.

“I wove my diapy's. And baby bwother woves them as well!” Abby yelled out as her legs were lifted into the air/ Trisha grabbed a disposable diaper with pink tapes and placed it under her tush, after applying some baby powder, she expertly applied the tapes. The amazonian took a moment to inspect her work.

Trisha then placed her daughter on the floor, right next to wear Sean was sitting. Sean thought he was in the clear, since Trisha wasn't picking him up, but that soon changed as she saw the amazonian placing another diaper onto the table, which only meant one thing.

“Wook baby bwother! We be twins soon!” Abby stated as she patted the front of her diaper. Sean could only look on in utter horror. He had no where to turn. He could try to run away, but even if he did, he was butt ass naked and that was not a plan would have amounted to anything.

Trisha then removed Sean's towel and picked him up by his armpits, he knew what was coming but he still felt like he had the right to protest. It's wasn't like that his accident was a common occurrence.. It was one night and even then, he still disputed the possibility that there was some form of foul play involved.

“Isn't there anything I can say to change your mind? I could just get a new pair of boxers, after all, I live just a floor below you!.” Trisha just smiled as she placed Sean onto the changing table. With the diaper already laying underneath his butt, he could immediately feel the soft cushioning of the disposable object. He tried to sit up, but Trisha put her hand onto his chest, ordering him to relax and accept his diapered fate. She didn't actually say it, but her eyes told the whole story.

“I have a idea as to why you had a accident. I explain after we are done here.” Trisha kissed him on the belly button which only made his face blush even more so. It was going to happen, for the first time in years, he was going to be put into a diaper. There were a few close calls, but he managed to get out it. But not this time. He knew that he could just take it off, when he got back to his place, but the idea of having it on him, was a too much to bare.

“No...Damn it....I can't believe this is happening!” Sean said quietly as he covered his face with his hands. As a teenager, he did his best to control his emotions, but no matter what, there was always something about his body that he had no control over. As Trisha lifted his legs in the air, she took a glimpse at his privates as she applied the baby powder over it.

“Looks like someone is a little excited for their diapy, hehe.” Trisha giggled to herself as she finished applying the powder.

“Please...Not like this...” Sean hated how powerless he felt. He wanted to prove to the amazonian's that he could manage himself in their bizarre world, but now that he was being put into a diaper. That motivation would be lost. Why should he even continue to try if he's nothing more than a big baby.

Before she could apply the tapes, Trisha took a quick look at Sean and noticed several tears in his eyes.

The amazonian sighed as she started feel guilty for her actions, even though she was only doing what was natural.

“Hold on a moment. I'm going to get something.” Trisha left Sean on the changing table as she went into the closet to retrieve something. Abby watched on, curious as to what her mommy was looking for.

“There is that smell again...I can never escape it...” Sean sniffed the air as the overwhelming scent of the baby powder hit his nose. Sean had finally accepted his fate. The only question is, would he be forced to quit his job? Would he never be able to return to his dimension and see his family again? Even though he was protected from adoption and mental regression, he had pretty much lost the will to fight on due losing all self-confidence in himself.

“All right, this is good! I'm glad that I never actually got rid of these.” Trisha said as she took out something from the closet and walked back to the changing table and looked over the defeated boy.

“You can sit up Sean. I have a proposal for you. Keep in mind that it's the only one, I will allow. So don't try to talk your way out of this.” Trisha stated as she opened a cardboard box and pulled out a light pink undergarment.

“What's going on? What are you doing?” Sean stated as he wiped a few tears from his eyes. He almost didn't care about anything at this point.

“I pride myself on being a strict, by the books person when it comes to the rules of our society, but it doesn't stop me from having a soft spot for little's. So I'm willing to meet you in the middle on this, if you agree.” Trisha stated as she opened the waistband of the undergarment.

“You...Want me...To wear....That?” Sean looked over the item of clothing that Trisha held out for him. Besides the pinkish color, the undergarment had some random pictures of flowers on them, indicating that they were made specifically for girls.

“That's correct. I bought these pull-ups for Abby a while ago, but we never got around to using them, since she loves her diapers so much. So here is the deal. You wear these cute pull-ups instead and I won't put you in a diaper. How's that sound?” Not a bad deal.” Trisha stated with a satisfied look on her face.

“You know...I could just get a new pair of boxers at my place. I have no reason to wear any of this in the day time.” Sean replied in a fragile tone of voice.

“Or I could spank that little rear end of yours until you beg for a diaper. But I don't think either of us would want that...Right?” Trisha gave Sean a smirk, knowing what his answer would be after seeing the frightened look on his face.

Sean sighed...It wasn't a complete defeat. He technically wasn't going to be put into a diaper... But it was the closest thing to it. He also would have preferred to be Trisha's friend than her enemy...Especially since she's the manager of the complex that he was staying in.

“As long as it's temporary... I'll go ahead and wear it...But don't you have anything else...Less girlish?” Sean asked as final act of defiance.

“Nope. But look on the bright side, you will look so adorable in them. Doesn't that sound like a win to you? Trisha asked as she started to put the pull-up through Sean's feet as he sat on the changing table. The feeling of the material going up his legs, started to give him goosebumps. It was unlike anything he ever imagined.

“Hell no.” Sean sighed as he awaited for a possible punishment for his response to Trisha's question.

“At least you are being honest. That is most important when building a healthy relationship.” Trisha said as she lifted Sean off the table so she could finish getting the pull-up on around his waist. Sean didn't object, as the newly padded training pants was firmly on him.

The texture was softer than anything he could have imagined. It was like his privates were being held captive in a cloud of fluff. It was also much thicker than it appeared. His legs were forced slightly apart, but it didn't look like it would affect him from walking, or at least that is what he thought as Trisha helped him back onto his feet. The first thing Sean did, was press his hand onto the front of the pull-up. The material was gentle with his skin as he inspected every part of the underwear. It was a far cry of what he was normally used to, with his boxers.

“Go ahead and walk around. I would like your opinion on it.” Trisha stated as she watched with amusement. Sean bit his lip and started to walk around, very slowly, as if he were learning to do so, for the very first time.

With each step he took, Sean noticed a small crinkling sound coming from the padded undergarment. It wasn't noticeable to anyone except the person wearing it, unlike Abby's diapers, which made plenty of noise, whenever she moved a inch.

“This is...Different.” There were many things that Sean wanted to say but he knew that nothing good would come of it. He only wanted to focus on what was in front of him...Or rather, on him.

“Baby bwother is now baby sister!” Abby yelled out without even taking into account of Sean's current emotional state. The portal little lost his balance and fell onto his butt after hearing Abby's words. Sean was surprised at how soft his butt felt when he landed on the floor, however, it didn't overshadowed the humiliation he felt from wearing it. Abby had no right to talk to him like that, but it wasn't like she was doing it out of a malicious intent. She was at best, a toddler in a teenagers body, and was perhaps going to remain that way for the rest of her life. Sean always wondered if Abby had ever lived a normal life, but right now, wasn't the time for such questions.

“Let's go into the living room and unwind for a bit. This morning has been rather interesting, wouldn't you agree?” Trisha asked as she picked up and placed Sean into her arms. The newly padded boy, couldn't look at the amazonian in her face.

“I can walk, you know? Sean hated how things were turning out and couldn't wait to get back into his apartment and change back into his boxers and quickly forget that this day had ever happened.

“I know you can, but as of right now, I think it's best that I carry you. Don't worry, it won't be long.” Trisha tried to console Sean and his fragile ego as she started to play with his hair, while patting his butt.. He just had to endure the humiliation, it was only temporary, not permanent. Abby just toddled along on her feet ass he followed the two that were in front of her.

Sean started to wonder about the legality of what had just taken place and if he had any recourse with his protection status that he had with Diamond Tours. He knew that he screwed up majorly, when he wet himself. He still didn't know how it was possible, but he needed to figure it out before it could get worse.

“Baby sister would wook bettar wit a dressy!” Abby continued to yap away as she entered the living room and waited for her mommy to put her into the playpen.

“Oh shit, it just may get worse!” Sean thought to himself as he noticed that Trisha was actually considering the idea.

“I think wittle Sean has had enough fun for one day. I think relaxing is in his best interest until his clothes are dried.” Trisha said to her daughter as she gently placed Sean onto her couch and surprisingly not in the playpen where Abby was waiting to be put into.

After putting Abby into her playpen, Trisha seemed to have something on her mind.

“That's right, I almost forgot something, very important. I'll be back in just a second.” Trisha said as she exited from the living room.

“If she comes back with a dress...I'm done. No way I am putting up with that shit.” Sean had a high tolerance level, but even he had his limits as he sat on the couch in nothing but the pull-up. Having Abby just constantly stare at him, didn't help matters.

Roughly a minute later, Trisha reappeared with Sean's watch and a pink dress. Sean was about to freak out, until he noticed that the dress was for Abby, since she was also wearing nothing but a diaper. The amount of relief he was feeling, was immeasurable. After dressing her daughter, Trisha walked over to wear Sean was sitting and opened the part of his watch that held his anti-regression pills.

“You know about the pills as well?” Sean asked as Trisha handed him a single one.

“Of course. Mr Stardust informed me of almost everything about your job eve before you arrived. I wouldn't be a good manager if I didn't stay up to date on my tenants. And you are no exception.” Trisha lightly tapped Sean's forehead before heading off into the kitchen.

“I wants cartoons, mommy!” Abby started to complain as the television remained off and left Abby with nothing to distract herself with.

“Just a moment. I need to have wittle Sean take his magic pill before cartoons. Otherwise mommy will get in trouble with his bosses.” Trisha explained as she grabbed some orange juice in the fridge.

Sean realized that Trisha was saving him from being mentally regressed due to the unique programming that only effected little's. He had his thoughts, that Trisha was somehow responsible for his nighttime accident, but it didn't make sense, given the precautions she was doing for him.

After Trisha reappeared in the living room, any thought that she was being thoughtful had just went out the window as she held two baby bottles in her hand.

“Ugh...Jesus.” Sean said silently as he watched Trisha handed her daughter a bottle. He was expecting to be handed one as well, but instead, she took a seat right next to him, which puzzled him for a moment.

Without blinking a eye, Trisha scooped Sean up and placed him, into her lap. He still had no idea as to what type of person that Trisha was. One moment, she was looking out for his interest, but a second later, she was doing something creepy, like this. Sean hated at how comfortable his body felt, with the amazonian's body heat, keeping him from getting cold.b

Just relax and take your pill. I'm just here to keep you warm. Also, the juice I gave you, doesn't have any regression properties, so you will be alright.” Trisha handed Sean the bottle and then started to rub her hand on his bare stomach as if she were trying helping him on some weird manner. There was nothing Sean could do to object. He could only nod his head and wait for either his clothes to dry or Zoe to show up and save him. After putting the pill into his mouth, Sean began to suck down on the bottle, noticing that it was orange juice.

“That's a good boy. Momma Trish is so proud of you.” The amazonian continued to massage his stomach. Sean managed to swallow the pill, but it wasn't easy with the way that Trisha was caressing him. He hated being touched so intimately

“Mommy! Cartoons!” Abby was on the verge of tears as she grew impatient from the lack of television.

“Sorry snookums. Trisha turned the television on and quickly placed it onto her daughters favorite channel. Sean looked, out of the corner of her eye that Abby was watching a cartoon involving a talking fox. It looked similar to one of the animal plushies that he played with, last night. The very thought of it, was enough to turn his head away from the television but only to see Trisha stomach, since he was laying on her lap.

“I can tell that you are dealing with a lot. I'm not blind to the struggles of little's. Before I adopted Abby, I worked at a etiquette school and learned much about your kind. You maybe a portal little, but you go through the same issues that our native's do. And I just want to let you know that I'm on your side, despite what you maybe thinking. “ Trisha explained as she slowly brushed Sean's hair with her hand.

Unlike with Zoe, Sean didn't like the she was looking at him. Zoe tried to see him as a equal but Trisha saw him as a baby that needed to be cared for. He then took the bottle out of his mouth, not wanting Trisha to talk as if she knew everything about him.

“I'm not a baby. Nor am I a native little. I can't be talked into actually thinking that this is how it's suppose to be. This is only temporary, keep that in mind.” Sean awaited for a response, but instead, Trisha just smiled at took the bottle from his hands.

“You want to know how and why you wet yourself? I can tell you, if you want.” Trisha asked as she continued to firmly hold onto him in her lap.

“Oh? So you actually do know something?” Sean started to feel very wary about Trisha, his gut feelings were telling him to get away from her.

“It's stress.” Trisha then placed the baby bottle back into his mouth. His eyes were wide open as he felt the orange juice, flowing into his mouth. He tried to resist, but the strength of the amazon was not a joke as she continued to bottle-feed him.

“It's okay...It's okay, sweetie. Momma Trish is here. Just relax and suck on your ba ba. I know what you need. I've seen this before. I've dealt with many little's that try to hide their true nature.” Trisha said as she continued to nurse him with the bottle.

“What the fuck! This crazy woman!' Sean could only whimper as he had no choice but to suck down the liquid in the bottle. He almost felt like choking as he continued to suckle away at the rubber teat.

“You may not realize it, but you are in dire need of a good mommay. I don't mind helping you find one. There are plenty of amazonian's that would love to care for you.” Trisha started to hum a lullaby, which did nothing to help ease Sean's feelings towards her.

Around five minutes later, Sean finally finished the bottle, though to him, it felt like a hour.

“So, tell me...Feeling any better?” Trisha asked as she removed the bottle from his mouth. Sean started to cough a bit as some of the juice, went down his chin.

“What the hell was that all about!? I nearly choked on that crap!” Sean tried to maneuver himself off of of her lap, but she continued to hold firm and held him near her chest.

“Still planning on playing stubborn? That's all right. I've dealt with your type before. Just give it time and you will understand that this is best for you and your well being.” Trisha explained as she put the boy into a sitting position on her lap, so he was facing her directly.

“What the hell are you talking about? I thought you were all right despite our disagreements, but I now realize that you are no different from every other crazy amazon out there.” Sean didn't care what happened, he needed to vent his frustration over being forcefully bottle fed. Abby continued to be mesmerized by her cartoons, not even aware of the growing conflict that was close by.

“You can lie to me, but I will not allow you to lie to yourself.” Trisha then placed Sean into a warm embrace. He tried to push himself off of her, but alas it was no good, the difference in strength was too much.

“Still too prideful to admit, huh?” Trisha asked as she released her grip on Sean, allowing him to slide off her lap, but was still next to her on the couch.

Sean was at his wits end. He felt like their was some sort of miscommunication between them. He took a few deep breathes so he could try to figure out as why she was being so forceful. He had no chance of winning a physical battle with her. Not to mention, he had nothing to protect himself with,. He was naked with the exception of the girlish looking pull-up, which only made things worse.

“Perhaps my feeble mind cannot comprehend yours. Can you please tell me as to why you are doing this? You said something about stress. Well I'm plenty stressed because of you!” Sean stated as he got onto his knees, looking directly at Trisha in her eyes.

“You are so adorable. Perhaps I did overdo it a little. I tend to be a tad aggressive when I'm taking care of a little that needs to be babied ” Trisha explained as she kept a calm demeanor.

“HUH? NEEDS TO BE BABIED!? WHAT THE FREAK!?” Sean took a few more forced deep breathes. He didn't want to allow his emotions to overtake reasoning. He knew that there was a misunderstanding and he needed to know what exactly she was thinking. Abby was still transfixed on her cartoon show, the level four regression hypnosis, was doing it's job as she kept all of her attention focused on it.

I guess I should explain. While it's not common with the majority of our native little's. Back when I was working at a etiquette school, I learned many interesting tidbits about little's and how they mentally develop in their teens. Including effective ways to treat stress that they deal with on a ongoing basis. And one of the most effective methods is to nurture them without the use of our regression levels. It's quite amazing to see such results, if done correctly. ” Trisha explained. Sean looked on with a mixture of confusion and utter horror on his face.

“Let me get this straight...You think...That in order to relieve my current stress, I need to be....BABIED!? Are you freaking SERIOUS!?” Sean couldn't believe at what he was hearing. She had no idea that she was only adding to it, not removing it.

“You seem to be showing some of the signs that I saw in past little's that I have worked with. I'll admit that I was a bit skeptical at first when you were playing with my daughter, but after seeing your rare accident, I truly believe that your stress would be diminished if you just accepted my hospitality” Trisha stated.

“I will have to say no to your so called hospitality. I will own up to the fact that I did have a accident, so I'm accepting my punishment by wearing this....Thing. But stress had no correlation with wetting myself. It was just a random incident, nothing more, nothing less!” Sean started to hear his phone ring in Abby's nursery. He wanted to get off the couch and answer it, so he could put a end to this awkward conversation, but Trisha got off the couch first.

“Is that so. I believe that it actually is a form of stress, that your sub-consciousness cannot handle. Perhaps if you were to open to adoption, I could help find you, a proper mommy. Someone that could fill the void that is missing in your life.” Trisha stayed calm as she continued, believing that she was correct in her linear judgment, despite not knowing the real reason as to why he wet himself, last night.

“I personally believe that your maternal instincts are clouding your mind. I''m a very open-minded person, but even I have my limits. So can we please just put a stop to this! I'm not changing my mind on this matter. ” Sean sat back down, in a cross legged position but was barely able to, due to the thickness of the pull-up. He wanted to rip it off, but it would only result in something worse.

“We will continue this discussion when I get back.” Trisha stated as she exited the living room. Sean wasn't pleased with her answer. He then turned his direction to the television as a form of distraction. He wasn't certain as to how a little could be mentally regressed from a cartoon show, but he figured that it had something to do with all the vivid colors on the screen and the gentle background music. Abby was sucking on her bottle while rocking herself back and forth. She was stuck in her own innocent world.

“That would be kinda cute if she were not physically my age.” Sean thought to himself as he observed Abby's behavior.

Sean noticed that his phone had stopped ringing, which meant that Trisha had answered it. He was expecting Zoe to call him if he didn't answer his front door.

“Just how much longer until my clothes are dry?” Sean thought to himself as he was looking forward to going back into the confines of his apartment and getting dressed for work. Once Zoe showed up, he would be in the clear. Trisha seemed like a decent person but her opinions about him, were absurd. Sean knew that she was being influenced by her maternal instincts. But he was thankful because it could have been a lot worse if he wasn't protected from mental regression.

Sean started to breathe slowly as he assessed his situation. He didn't want to make a enemy of his apartment manager over something as trivial as stress. He was appreciative that Trisha didn't actually put him into a diaper and also kept him from being mentally regressed, so he knew that she could be reasoned with. He just needed to find a decent middle ground that the two could agree too.

“Yes, Mr.Stardust, I'll continue to look after him, he's been a good tenant. I appreciate the follow up on the contract situation. I'll be sure to get back with you on that....Okay...I'll hand the phone over to him.” Trisha reappeared in the living room, while using his phone and talking with someone.

“Here you go Sean. It's Mr. Stardust.” Trisha seemed even more overjoyed as she handed his work phone back to him. Sean did not like the expression she was making. He didn't want to jump to conclusions as he put the phone to his ear.

“Hello?” Sean awaited for a answer. Surprised and slightly afraid that it wasn't Zoe.

“Hey there, Sean. I heard that you had a wild night, yesterday. Hope your feeling better.” Joseph asked.

“As good as I can expect.” Sean looked down at the pull up he was wearing, wondering when Zoe was going to be knocking at the door, so he could finally get himself out of the padded undergarment.

“I heard from Trisha, that you had a tiny accident, that's rather unfortunate, but you should be grateful that it happened under her care. She's one of the most reliable amazonian's around. You can count on her for almost anything.” Joseph stated as he continued to vouch for Trisha.

“Thanks for the reassurance, but what's the reason for your call? Zoe should be showing up soon, and I don't want to make sure that my phone is available if she calls.” Sean asked , while Trisha just watched him without saying a word.

“That's actually why I'm speaking with you. Zoe called in sick, so she won't be coming over today to pick you up.” Sean felt like his body went cold after hearing that.

“Is...Is she alright?” Sean had planned on being saved by her, but now that was all a distant memory. He just assumed that he would have to wait it out, until his clothes were dried.

“She just fine, sounds like she has a minor flu, nothing more. She should be good in the next couple days.” Sean wondered if that was the reason that she was so distant to him, yesterday.

“So what's going to happen now? Sean was curious as to how his job was going to be handled, now that he had no transportation to his interviews. His job was put on hold for the time being, without Zoe being around to assist him. He kind of felt guilty that he didn't notice her being sick. He genuinely cared about her.

“We will have to postpone your interview for today and and reschedule it for tomorrow. Thankfully, being the kind person that she is, Alexa managed to find a way to take some time off, so she can drive you to your interview, tomorrow.” Sean felt like a dagger had just stabbed him in the gut. She was the last person that he wanted to be around. Everything about her, sent warning signals to his body. She gave off a menacing aura that none of the other amazons were capable of.

“Oh...That just...Great...”Sean could barely muster any motivation to speak up.

“As for today, I actually do have a job for you. It's kind of a interview of sorts, so you will be able to learn and gain some perspective.” Joseph stated. Sean was curious as to what his boss had lined up for him, today.

“You will allow Trisha to take you on a tour with her. Spend the entire day, getting to know more about her.. You won't regret it.” Sean slowly looked up to see the glaring smile of the amazonian, as she took a seat right next to him. She then he put her arm around him. The warmth coming from her body, felt like a invisible chain that he couldn't escape from.

“But Joseph, I seriously have concerns with that.” Sean spoke quietly, hoping that the amazonian next to him, didn't hear his words.

“You have nothing to worry about. She knows that you are legally protected from mental regression and adoption. She was even kind enough to put you into a pull-up instead of a diaper, which is standard with how our laws operate. You should be thanking her.” Sean couldn't believe at what he was hearing as he gave a forced smile to Trisha while still holding the phone to his ear.

“Just make sure to not make it a daily habit. Our company will keep you are protected, but we can only do so much to prevent you from being permanently diapered. Joseph's words stung Sean's already broken ego. It was only one accident, but from the way he he spoke, it made it feel like it had been having accidents for weeks.

“Thanks...” Sean couldn't come up with a proper response. He had not planned for this and that was enough to build up even more stress and anxiety within himself. He slowly put his phone down after the call disconnected. Joseph wasn't as reliable as he once thought. Or perhaps, he only pretended to be so.

“So? What Mr. Stardust have to say?” Trisha asked as she casually played with his hair.

“I'm sure that you are already aware...But it looks like my partner is sick for a while, so I'm going be spending the rest of the day at my apartment and binge watch some movies and playing video games.” Sean was hoping that his lie would be enough to satisfy Trisha's question.

“Wittle boys shouldn't lie. Otherwise a spanky and timeout could be required.” Trisha prevented Sean from climbing off the couch as she placed him back onto her chest, while his back was turned. Sean was in a bind. He was now stuck with Trisha for the whole day and he wasn't sure as to what that meant.

“Sorry about lying, but I still firmly believe that wetting myself wasn't some hidden need to be treated like a helpless baby. I don't mind spending the day with you but I do have some conditions.” Sean wanted to take control of the conversation so he could be taking seriously.

“I understand. You are a prideful portal little and I'll gladly treat you as such.” Trisha stated as she put the boy into a cradling position in her arms, the opposite of what she said.

Sean was caught off guard by Trisha words. It didn't reflect as to what she was doing, which left him with far too many questions and so few answers.

“If you can go the whole day without wetting yourself while under my care, I will believe you. I'll treat you like any of my fellow amazonian's. However, if you do end up wetting or messing yourself, I'll be putting you into a diaper for as long as you are in our dimension. Not even pull ups will be allowed” Trisha pressed her finger into the front of his pull-up. Sean knew that he would not be given any other choice as good.

That sounds...Reasonable...” Sean thought that it would be a simple matter to do, even though the risk risk was immense. He thought that he would be able to control his bladder, as long as he wasn't under any of the regression levels. But before he could agree, Trisha placed her finger onto his lips, to keep him quiet.

“I'm not done yet, little one. In order to convince me that stress was not the culprit from your accident. You will be treated the same as my daughter...For just just today, that is. I'm so convinced that after you spend a day in her shoes, you will cease this false bravado, you will be seeking a mommy of your own. And I'll be more than welcome to assist.” Trisha explained as she playfully pinched his nose

“Huh? What the hell?” Sean couldn't believe that she was adding more to the conditions and he was not prepared for what she had in store for him.

“Of course, I expect you to use the anti-regression pills, I don't want any excuses if you happen to have a accident while under the regression levels.. I will make sure that you remember to take them as well. Also, I will be dropping my daughter off at the local daycare, so we can tour the city just by ourselves. How's that sound for a super fun, exciting day?” Trisha asked with a sense of enthusiasm.

Sean couldn't believe what he was hearing from this woman. She expected him to agree to such a ridiculous term, as if he had no choice. She was getting far too ahead of herself. He was under no obligation to do anything with her and he planned to make that clear.

“No. I have to put my foot down. You want me to pretend that I'm a baby!? Just like your daughter? There is no way in hell I will do such a thing just to satisfy your damn instincts. In fact, I could just get my stuff and go back to my apartment and call it a day.” Sean threw down the gauntlet. He needed to show some form of resistance. He was a protected employee of Diamond Tours, not some native little that was bound to the will of the amazonians.

“That is true. You have the right to do that...But then I would be forced to send a video of you wetting yourself, while you were sleeping in my daughters crib to the UAR government. Within a day, they would send a subpoena to Diamond Tours and you would be forced to wear diapers for your duration of your time here. There is also the possibility that you may lose your job as well, depending if it violates the companies code of conduct. And I really don't want to do that to you.” Trisha stated as she gave him a serious yet gentle look.

“WHA....How?....” Sean remained speechless. He thought he was one step ahead, but in fact, he was two steps behind.

“My daughters crib has a built in monitor, in case I need to check up on here when I'm already in bed. And the video is all recorded onto a personal hard drive of mine.” Trisha had checkmated Sean. He had reached a dead end. He could only look up and stare at her in disbelief.

“Why are you so hell-bent on doing this to me? Is it because you have no control of your instincts? Or is it some god damn power trip?” Sean felt like tearing up, but he knew that it would only invite more trouble. He just bit his lip, letting the pain overtake his emotions.

“It is neither of them. I genuinely believe, based on experience, that you would be better off, if you accepted our way of living. Most little's are forced into being mentally regressed, but I prefer a more direct approach when it comes these type of things ” Trisha stated as she gently placed the boy into a soft hug.

“You ARE the type that likes to forcefully do these type of things!” Sean said in his mind, as Trisha released her hold on him and placed the boy onto the carpet flooring.

“I can see that you still don't believe me. And I have trouble of believing you, based on my personal experience...So if you come out on top, I'll admit to any wrong doing and likewise. I promise you.” Trisha held out her pinky finger, hoping to make a pact with the portal little with his pinky finger.

Sean wiped the tears from his eyes, he had to accept this challenge and overcome it.

“I'll prove to you that portal little's are more capable than you know.” Sean made the pinky promise with Trisha, as the battle had officially began between the two of them.

“I'm looking forward to it. And don't worry, I won't use any underhanded tricks, that many of my kind like to use.” Trisha stated as she walked over and picked up her daughter from inside the playpen.

“Sorry Abby, but we are going to have to leave a bit earlier to daycare today. So after your show is over, we are heading out, understand?” Trisha asked as she placed her forehead onto her daughters forehead.

“Yes mommy!” Abby obediently agreed before she was put back on the floor, to resume her cartoons in the playpen.

Sean watched and was actually amazed at how obedient that Abby was with Trisha. He expected her to throw a tantrum like with yesterday, but nothing came of it.

“Their relationship is stronger than I realized.” Sean thought to himself as Trisha walked over to to where Sean was sitting.

“Before we go out, we need to find something for you to wear for the day. Unless you prefer to be in just your pull-up? That's entirely up to you.” Trisha asked as she chuckled to herself.

“I kind of guessed that I would have to wear this all day. I bet my boxers are dry now, but that's not a part of the deal, right?” Sean asked as he crossed his arms together.

“You guessed correctly, after all you are going to experience the type of fun, my daughter naturally goes through, but with a few exceptions obviously.

“So no diapers or regression tactics, are involved.” Sean said to himself.

“There will only be diapers if I find out that pull up has been used. So for your sake, you had best hope that your bladder control is in prime condition.”

“As long as you don't use any dirty tricks. I'll be good.” Sean replied with utter confidence in himself.

“Just make sure that you ask me to use the potty whenever you get the chance, because I won't be responsible if we are stuck in traffic or in a long line, somewhere.”

Sean knew that he would normally not have any issue with using a toilet, but this time, he would need to rely on a amazon. It was far from ideal, but he needed to prove himself, once and for all. It was bad enough that he was going to have to deal with Alexa tomorrow but he gained nothing by simply thinking about it.

“I wonder...What would you like to wear?” Trisha started to think about what clothes that Sean should should have on, for the day.

“There is nothing to think about, just get my clothes in Abby's nursery and I'll be good. They are not wet.” Sean firmly stated.

“I actually put them in the wash with your boxers as well. So that's a no go.” Trisha continued to think about the options available.

“Then just take me to my apartment downstairs. I've got plenty of clothes to wear.” Sean wondered as to why this was even a discussion.

“Did you forget? Today, I'm treating you the same as my daughter. And I won't allow such undignified clothing on someone as cute as you.

“Seriously!? You have got to be joking! There is no way in HELL that I'm wearing a onesie or a dress. I draw the line right there!.” Sean said with a serious look.

“You are right about that. Onesie's are only good for someone in diapers...And as for dresses...That probably would work but they maybe a bit too big...Hmm...” Trisha knew that Sean was much a tad smaller than her daughter, which slightly complicated the situation. Sean felt like he could breathe a sigh of relief since he knew that his smaller stature could work in his favor..

“I'VE GOT IT! I'm such a genius!” Trisha yelled out to herself. Sean just watched on, feeling his body growing colder by the second, at the thought, that Trisha actually could actually find something for him to wear.

“Let's get you all changed! ” Trisha looked so happy, as she picked up the distraught portal little and started to carry him into her bedroom.

“Fuck me.” Sean stated in his mind. He already regretted his decision to challenge Trisha, but he had to press on...No matter how humiliating it was about to become.

Zoe was laying down on her bed with her face on a pillow. She barely moved after she got back home yesterday. To say that she was depressed, was a understatement. She nearly waited until the last minute to call her supervisor and let him know that she wouldn't be able to come in. It was a poor excuse, she wasn't actually physically ill, but her mental health was a different story. She felt like the biggest villain in the world after spiking Sean's drink, yesterday. After getting home, she immediately went into her bedroom and cried herself to sleep. Her family was too busy either playing with her sisters little or watching a local sporting event. She cared for neither after what she went through.

“I can't ignore this, but I can't face him without telling him the truth. Zoe knew that she needed a few days to get herself back to normal. She wondered if Alexa would do anything to her, since she wasn't there to use the white pills to weaken his bladder.

There was a knock at her door, but it was a unique type of knock that only Zoe knew.

“Come on in...” There was only one person in her family that Zoe really got along with after she started high school, and that was her older brother, Damon. Or what the family would call, the outcast freeloader of the family.

“You still sane in their?” Damon asked as he stood at her front door.

“Ya...Just got a lot on my mind. Work related drama.” Zoe said as she kept her head on the pillow, not wanting to show her teary eyed face.

“That has to be a record, you only just started a few weeks ago. Then again, you have already lasted longer than I have, at any job...Anyhow, if you can muster the energy and want to talk to the bum of the family. I've got your back!” Damon stated as he put a thumbs up in the air. Zoe did the same, knowing how well they got along. Damon brushed his hair and smiled before closing her sister's door and leaving her alone to her thoughts.

“Perhaps I should have a talk with him about Sean...Perhaps he will have a idea to get me out of this funk.” Zoe stated as she started to think about her portal little partner. She deeply cared for him, but she wasn't sure if it was based entirely on maternal instincts or if they meshed well together with work.

“I cannot allow Sean to be adopted by that woman...Unless if that is what he actually wants.” Zoe also wondered how her family would react if she were to be the one to adopt him. If she did, she would never actually reveal him to before her family, for his sake that is.

“Abby was enjoying her cartoons, she was in a trance like state, until the television turned black, which indicated that her cartoon time was over.

She quickly turned her attention to her adopted mommy, she was about to start her usual whining but she stopped as she noticed that her mommy had a cheerful look on her face.

“Why so happy, mommy?” Abby asked, as she awaited for Trisha to help her out of the playpen.

“Abby, remember that outfit that I won at the fair, last year?” Trisha asked as she took her daughter out of the playpen and held the girl, in her arms.

“Uh...I Tink so. It was so pwetty.” Abby stated as she started to reminisce about last years fair.

“Unfortunately, the outfit was too small for you and it was specifically made for boys, so I left it, in my closet all this time...Until now.” Abby wasn't sure as to what her mommy was trying to say. Her regressed mindset only left her with very basic understanding of many things.

“Sean, you can come out now. I want you to showoff your lovely new outfit to Abby!” Trisha stated with a satisfied look on her face.

“I can't believe...That I was talked into this...This is the worst...” Sean's face was almost crimson red. He didn't care that if Abby saw him. Just the fact that he was forced to wear such a juvenile outfit, was more than enough to embarrass and demoralize himself.

Abby's eyes started to grow wider as she got a more clearer view of the portal little that she played with, last night.

Sean was wearing a sailor suit with a white, blue striped hat. His shirt also matched the style of the hat and shorts that he was wearing. They were also white with blue stripes on the side. To finish off his juvenile look, he had on a pair of long white socks that ran up to his knees. The only saving grace was that his pull up wasn't completely noticeable while wearing the uniform.

“Baby bwothar!” Abby clapped her hands at the adorable sight.

Even Trisha was surprised at how precious Sean looked, now that she was inspecting it more closely.. Sean immediately objected to wearing the childish outfit, when Trisha first showed him the uniform back when they were in her room. Unfortunately he agreed to spend the day as her baby while Abby was at the daycare, so she had the final word and was allowed to dress him as she saw fit. Sean knew that it wasn't permanent, but it didn't matter that moment.

“I'm proud of you for doing this. It really shows how mature you are.” Trisha stated as she picked him up by her other hand and carried the two little's out the front door.

“Just one day...I've got to put up with this shit for just one day and then I'm in the clear.” Sean said to himself. He was playing a dangerous game, but it was one that he got himself into because of a single accident.

“Abby deary, would you like to lock the door and walk the rest of the way to the car?” Trisha asked her daughter as she was placed onto her feet

“I would loves too!” Abby took Trisha key's and easily locked the door. She then started galloping to the outdoor elevator that was nearby. Her moments were wobbly due to the thick diaper underneath the dress, she had on.

“I know several amazonion's that would love to have a baby boy such as yourself. I'm sure that you would love them as well” Trisha said as she pinched Sean's cheek. He could only respond with a forced fake smile.

“I certainly doubt that. And I will make sure of it!” Sean didn't want to come off as rude, but he wasn't going to pretend that this was in his best interest. The only item that Sean had on, that reminded him that he was still a adult, was the watch he was given, and that was only because it had the anti-regression pills that were required to keep his mental state as it was.

“Baby bwo is so pwetty!” Sean wished that Abby would remain quiet since she was only making things worse for himself. The only bright side, was that his friends and family were not around to see his pitiful new appearance.

After exiting the elevator, Trisha carried Sean to her vehicle, while Abby walked the rest of the way.

” After we drop my daughter off, I promise that you will have so much fun, that you will forget that you are even wearing this.” Trisha patted Sean's pull up, as a reminder that he was only one mistake away from being put into a diaper.

“Looking forward to it...”Sean stated with obvious sarcasm as he was placed into the passenger booster seat. Abby was also placed in a booster seat, in the back of the vehicle. The drive to the daycare was rather uneventful, Sean just kept wondering to as to how he got himself talked into this.

After being helped out of the booster, Sean was yet again held by Trisha with her left arm, while she used her right hand to hold her daughters hand. Trisha started walking towards the front door to the local daycare.

“I'm guessing that I won't be doing any walking since I don't have any shoes on, correct?” Sean asked as he wiggled his toes, it felt odd for him to be outside without any shoes on, even more so, since they covered up to his knees.

“That's right. I don't want your cute wittle feety's to get dirty. I wouldn't be a good momma if I allowed that.” Trisha said as she pressed on the doorbell and awaited for someone to come to the front door.

“Your not my mom, keep that in mind.” Sean wanted to make sure that Trisha didn't overstep her boundaries with the bet that the two of them agreed too.

“I know, but for today...You are my special wittle boy!” She casually kissed him on the forehead which caused Sean to blush with disgust.

“Hello? OH! Trisha, so good to see you! And if it isn't wittle Abby! You are as precious as ever! Come on in, and I'll get your daughter ready for painting. Most of the other little's have already arrived, so she can get right to playing with them.” A amazonian woman with a brownish hair said as she welcomed them into her establishment.

“And who is this bundle of joy! He's so cute! ...Trisha, why didn't you tell me that you adopted again!? I'm so jealous. That sailor uniform is just perfect on him.” The amazonian woman said as she looked over the portal little that Trisha was holding.

“This is Sean, he's actually a portal little that is visiting our dimension. I'm showing him around the city and will be taking him to the local aquarium, right after here. That's my daughters favorite location.” Trisha handed Sean over to the unknown amazonian, whom was more than welcome to hold him.

“Is that so? So does that mean that he's open to adoption?” The amazonian asked as she looked over the boy, as if he were prey that needed to be devoured. Sean didn't have his badge, so he knew that he couldn't talk his way out of this. He could only rely on Trisha to save his ass from any feisty amazonian's.

“He's actually protected from adoption, since he's employed by Diamond Tours. So don't jump the gun, just yet.” Trisha stated as she watched her daughter, enter the playroom of the daycare, and casually blended in with some of the other regressed little's. They were sitting at a table, drawing and or playing with some toys on it. The entire room looked to be a mixture of a nursery and a kindergarten setting. There was a automated robot that was assisting with several of the little's, making sure that they didn't act out of line.

“Oh! That's such a pity. I've always wanted a portal little for myself. I shouldn't complain since I already have a little of my own. My baby boy is a native.” The amazonian just casually carried Sean over to a changing station. He was worried that she was about to take advantage of his vulnerable state.

“My name is Clarissa. Don't you think you should stop pretending to be a big boy, and just allow yourself to be adopted. It should be such a crime to let someone like you leave here without a proper mommy to guide you. Being a baby suits you far better than acting like a adult. I mean, just look at yourself.” Sean couldn't believe at what he was hearing before he was presented before a mirror. While he knew that he looked ridiculous in a sailor suit. He actually avoided looking at himself in a mirror, up until that point.

I knew it was bad, but I never thought it was like this.” Sean kep his head down, not pleased with the person that he saw in the mirror. Sean already looked rather young for a eighteen year old, due to his small stature, but with his new outfit, he barely looked like he was in grade school.

“Perhaps if you were to have some of my milk, that would change your perception on all this. What do you think? Clarissa stated as she removed her shirt, leaving her bra as the only clothing, covering her breasts.

Sean was alarmed at what he was witnessing. He couldn't believe that this complete stranger was acting. She was totally out of her mind.

“Can you please let me go? I'm already dealing with enough. I'm not here to be someone's baby.” Sean wanted to stay quiet, but he couldn't do so, after this amazonian stranger was looking at him.

“You will only be regressed for three days, If you don't like it, we can forget that it ever happened.” Clarissa kept her right hand on her breast, her expression was similar to that of a drunk and that started to scare Sean.

“Clarissa! You have to keep yourself in check. I know that portal little's are more enticing than the native's, but you have a job to do!” Trisha stated as she quickly snatched the portal little and held him in her arms.

“Thank god!.” Sean said quietly to himself. He never would have expected to feel safe in the arms of a amazon.

Clarissa slapped her face a few times and put her shirt back on.

“Sorry about that! My maternal instincts were on overdrive there! We don't normally get portal little's, so I got lost in my own stupor.” Clarissa tried to laugh it off, as it were some simple joke.

“Is Sabrina going to be in today? Or is it just you and the nanny robot, looking after the little's?” Trisha asked..

“My partner, will be in later today. So we will be alright.” Clarissa stated as she started to focus her attention on Abby and the other couple little's in attendance.

“In that case, I'll be taking Sean and heading out.” Trisha walked over to her daughter and kissed her on the cheek before saying her goodbyes. Abby was to absorbed into her coloring that she didn't even notice..

After being placed back into the booster seat. Trisha started her car and left the daycare, so the two of them could start their special day together.

“Thanks for the help. I thought I was a goner there.” Sean said as he rested his head on the chair.

“No problem. It takes a certain amount of discipline to not want to go baby crazy over a portal little. Just to let you know, I will still honor our arrangement as long as you don't have a accident or if you decide that you actually want to live in our world.” Trisha stated as she continued to drive to her next destination.

“Question...Do you honestly believe that my having one accident is enough proof that I'm stressed?” Sean asked, curious to what Trisha's answer would be.

“Based on my experience when I was working with native little's at the etiquette school. I believe so. I don't know if portal little's are actually that much different, but we will find out. Also, the fact that you played with my daughter for several hours, last night, is also a factor. Care to explain yourself on that part?”

Sean sighed, he figured that he would have eventually explain himself on how how and why he was having so much fun playing with Abby and her stuffed animals.

“It's my imagination. Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved using my imagination to create stories with toys as a medium. I could spend hours with a couple action figures or stuffed animals and lose track of time. It's a guilty pleasure of mine...But it doesn't mean that I have some hidden desire to be babied. Don't mix the two together” Sean blushed as she spoke. As he grew older, he couldn't spend as much time, playing with toys, due to his family's expectations for him, but if he ever found any free-time for himself, he would use it to either be playing on piano or playing with any toys that he still had.

“I see...That's actually very wholesome to hear. I actually understand that to a extent.” Trisha replied.

Sean was surprised to hear her reaction. He expected her to come up with a excuse as to why he should allow someone to adopt him, based in his answer.

After spending a hour on the road, the two of them, had reached their next location.

“Where we at now?” Sean asked as Trisha exited the car.

“The Aquarium. It's one of my daughters' favorite places to visit. I want to get your opinion on it.” Trisha stated as she took something out of the trunk of her car.

“This doesn't sound all too bad.” Sean started to feel more at ease, even to the point that he forgot the juvenile outfit he had on.

“Let's get you all prepped!” Trisha stated as she took Sean out of the booster seat.

“So...Are you going to be carrying me, all throughout this trip?” Sean asked with curiosity. Seeing if Trisha had enough endurance to carry him for that long. Not that he actually preferred it.

“Only in certain parts. Most of the time, I'll be using this to get you around.” Trisha pointed out a object that was near the two of them.

“You have got to be kidding!” Sean realized, yet again, that Trisha still saw him as a toddler at best.

Trisha had taken out a stroller from the trunk of the car. He couldn't believe that she was going to put him to sit in such a contraption.

“This will make our day much more comfy womfy for us!” Trisha pinched Sean on the nose before placing him into the stroller. As he sat down, Sean noticed a large stuffed bunny, right next to him.

“Is this really necessary? Sean knew that he couldn't talk his way out of this, but he at least needed to try, for the sake of his pride and sanity

“It is, sweetie, and I won't allow for any backtalk!” Trisha then pushed a pacifier into his mouth, which surprised the young man.

This is a level three pacifier. It's the same one that I gave you, when you first arrived. However, since you have already taken a anti-regression pill, you should not feel any of the effects. I'll make sure that you take another pill within the hour, so nothing bad happens to your wittle mind.” Trisha happily started to tickle Sean's feet, which made him whimper a bit, due to being a very sensitive.

“And if you take out your pacifier, I'll be putting you over my knee, so be a good boy and just relax and enjoy your trip at the Aquarium.” Trisha explained as she started to push the stroller. Sean felt even more humiliated than when he was forced to wear the sailor outfit and the pull-up.

“This can't get any worse!” Sean thought to himself as he quietly sucked on the soother. He had to prove to himself that he could overcome this infantile conflict. It was only for one day, after all.

After paying for her way in, Trisha pushed the stroller to the main entrance of the building. There was a large water feature that showed a statue of a dolphin with streams of water surrounding it.

“OH NO!” The gentle sounds of the water, sparked something terrible within Sean's body. It was the urge to relieve himself. However, he wasn't allowed to remove the pacifier without incurring the wrath of the amazonian.

“Can I really hold it in for a hour?” Sean hated the bad timing that his bladder was warning him about.

If he failed, it would mean that he would have to wear diapers on a permanent basis for as long as he in the amazonian world. And he was going to make sure that things did not escalate to that point. It was bad enough that he had to be paraded out in the open while sitting in a stroller and sucking on a pacifier.

Joseph just finished his shower, when he heard his cell phone ring. He picked it up, slightly agitated that someone disturbed his moment of zen, which was basically, checking himself out in the bathroom.

“Who's this?” He said with a stern tone.

“That's no way to talk to your valuable boss.” Alexa replied with a hint of playful sarcasm.

“Value only has meaning if there is proof of results.” Joseph stated, not in the mood for casual talk.

“In that case, I come bearing gifts. Interested?” Alexa continued to tease.

“Only if it's about a certain government position.”

“It is. The speaker position can be yours, after you have a meeting with the president herself. “ Alexa stated.

“And when is this suppose to occur.” Joseph asked

“Next week. There is also a slight catch to this as well.”

“Of course, nothing ever comes easy in the world of politics.” Joseph sighed.

“The president will also want to meet with Sean, apparently she will be the UAR government employee that will decide if Diamond Tours can continue with it's daily tours.” Alexa explained.

“Interesting. If things workout, we will both get what we want.” Joseph stated with a more cheerful tone.

“True, I can't wait for everything to play out as needed.” Trisha sounded so hopeful.

“Just make sure that you don't take things to far with Sean, he's a essential employee. We can't have anything happen to him until he serves his purpose.

“No promises. After all, I'm driving him to his next interview tomorrow.” Alexa disconnected the call before Joseph could get another word in.

“That bitch. If she fucks with my dream job. I'll become her worst nightmare.” Joseph cracked his knuckles. He kept dirt on anyone that could pose a problem to him. He was a man with great ambition according to his own narcissistic ego.

• Like 13

Love the update and the aquarium is a bit of a trick...clever but still a small trick. I like it! Lol. Poor Zoe and her predicament but the plot twist will be fun. Love the cliffhanger spot so far! Looking Forward to more!

2 hours ago, crono said:

“Interesting. If things workout, we will both get what we want.” Joseph stated with a more cheerful tone.

“True, I can't wait for everything to play out as needed.” Trisha sounded so hopeful.

It's sort of confusing to have no visible way to tell that you are shifting scenes. Usually, there would be extra spacing and/or several asterisks (**********************) in the middle of the line. Here it is just the same spacing as always. It even fooled you at one point: this Trisha should have been Alexa. ?

Good work though as the story gets more and more complicated. 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, kerry said:

It's sort of confusing to have no visible way to tell that you are shifting scenes. Usually, there would be extra spacing and/or several asterisks (**********************) in the middle of the line. Here it is just the same spacing as always. It even fooled you at one point: this Trisha should have been Alexa. ?

I agree, it got me too. If you notice on all of my works I always capitalize and bold the first three words of a new chapter or scene. (I don't remember which of my favorite authors did that in their books...)

Also it doesn't help that you have those extra spaces in your paragraphs there. Because this reads HTML, anytime it reads a paragraph character it automatically creates another space. It's effectively making a double return because I think in your original you're adding a space to spread out the paragraphs. I find I get the best formatting if I use paragraph spacing (6pts after paragraph) in Word or Google Docs when I write. Then I paste it into a separate Google Doc from my main project and download that as an RTF file. I copy and paste from that into my posts here.

If you can make some improvements to the formatting it'll definitely improve what is already a great story! I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, kerry said:

Thanks for spotting the error. It's so easy to space out after a while. 

I've been considering using the asterisk's again. 

Glad your enjoying the story!

I like twist.  I was expecting her to dress her as a girl but the sailor suit is even better.  

I can only imagine what the water park will entail, it be funny if there was a pageant, his picture was taken and the lawyer saw it on the news or online.  It would make her maternal instincts go into overdrive.  

I agree with earlier comments, something is needed to show you changing scenes.  Outside of that, write faster...I'm dying to know what happens.

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20