LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

• 2 weeks later...

What a great chapter! I can't wait to hear about Rebecca's experiences and see what her life is like now. Maybe she and Sean will end up punished and regressed a bit for talking about this stuff. I really hope we get the lawyer involved soon, seeing her and Sean and Zoe all interact will be so fun and I really want Alexa and Diamond Tours to face some justice. Can't wait for what's next!

November 6th was the last chapter and that one took awhile to update.

You have so many interested so many posts of how good you are doing

with this story. I know there are other things you do in life that are more

important but you said you were bored so why not give us the next chapter.

PLEASSSSSSSSE.

I keep making long as heck chapters so it's taking longer than I expected to release them, thanks to everyone for your patience on this. Hopefully some of the grammar issues are resolved. Only skimmed through some parts. I expected to originally  planned to  release this by thanksgiving but life finds a way to keep you distracted!

Enjoy!

Chapter 15

“It feels like a eternity but it's actually only been around three years since I was adopted by my mommy, Jade. Before I started living like this, I too, also worked at Diamond Tours as a special consultant. I was to interview several amazonians along with their littles. As you know, this job was created to appease both governments. It was also required so Diamond Tours could continue with their tourist attraction program.  At first, I was in awe at how strange and different this dimension was compared to the the one we both lived in. While I was given legal protection from being adopted,  I unfortunately didn't have the luxury of having any pills to keep me from being mentally regressed like you have. Despite the setbacks, I was determined to see my job through. Thankfully I managed to gain some useful connections while I was working there. I manged to live a independent and stable life for myself despite being looked down upon by the amazonians and their unique culture. It maybe hard to believe but I actually enjoyed working there. It was refreshing to work in a world that vastly differed from our own... Perhaps I took it for granted, that's most likely why I'm stuck here now, living the rest of my days as a baby to a amazonian.” Rebecca stared up at the ceiling as she reflected on her time as a employee of the same company that Sean is currently working at.

“But why did you stay? I'm sure that you aware about the risks. Did the company threaten you in any fashion if you tried to quit and leave?” Sean was heavily invested in Rebecca's story since it wasn't all that different from his. He continued to suck down on his baby bottle after he got a word in.

“I actually never spoke up about quitting. Even when I was forced to wear pull-ups at certain points due to being accidentally regressed a few times, I still pushed forward with my job. I wanted to prove to the amazonians that a portal little such as myself can be a valued asset. I eventually gained the respect of my co-workers after receiving many positive feedback surveys from the amazonians that I interviewed. Their were still a small group of amazonians that insisted that I quit so I could be adopted by a proper amazonian mommy.  But due to my excellent work ethic, It wasn't a situation that was brought up a lot. There was one particular amazonian that always looked down on me. She was a complete bitch while I worked at Diamond Tours and I'm sure that you know her very well. Her name is Alexa Alexander, my mommy's older sister. There was no getting through with her. She only saw me as another little that needed to be put in their place. Unfortunately, she was my direct supervisor at the time. So I had to spend plenty of meetings while reporting to her.”

“Alexa...She is currently the director of Diamond Tours. While she hasn't exactly been a nuisance to me, she does rub me the wrong way. Her expression is like a wild beast or a predator.” Sean stated. 

“That is exactly what she is. She is the type of person that will not deter from her personal goals. If there is something that she wants, she will find a way to get it. Back when I was working their, she had every intention of getting me fired, so I could be adopted by one of the shareholders of Diamond Tours. It may come as a surprise, but it's not actually easy to get fired from the company. The only way for a portal little to get fired is to get a letter of approval notice from the New Haven government itself. It was regulated that way because of the ongoing shady practices that the company had been known for.” Rebecca said.

“From what I understand is that if you get fired, then any amazonian can legally adopt you at any point, is that right?” Sean asked

“Correct, and it's a first come, first serve basis. So if any amazonian becomes aware that you are no longer protected by the government, they can scoop you up and claim you before the adoption becomes finalized. When I first started,  I had so many amazonians tell me that they could give me the ideal life if working became to much of a issue. I just laughed it off as I declined, but I made sure to do it in a respectful manner. It's very important to not show any disrespect or poor attitude with the amazonians. It gives them a excuse to exercise their right to dish out any formal punishments such as spankings and timeouts. Plenty of tourists that visit this world, learn first hand on how to properly behave if they get out of line. With Alexa, she used her authority to treat me like any of the native littles in this dimension. If I made any errors on my reports or disagreed with her messed up suggestions, she would have me over her knee in a split second. She even at one time put me in a diaper and a onesie while I was at the main building at Diamond central. She claimed that it was a form of punishment for showing up late to work even though the person that was suppose to drive me their was a no show.” Rebecca started to clinch her fists. She was obviously not to thrilled about Alexa's treatment with her. 

“How could you possibly put up with such abuse? Isn't their anyway to report that as a violation or code of conduct issue?” Sean asked

“That would be possible, but the problem was that she had her own personal circle of connections. A vile woman like that, doesn't become a narcissistic bitch without working her way through some shady back channels. She nearly did break me at certain points, where I actually thought about quitting despite the rave reviews that I was receiving. Plus I also attained many awards and accolades from the government itself. I was on my way to gaining more influence with the government itself after meeting with the vice-president of New Haven. I eventually found out that Alexa was utterly pissed off about my ongoing success. It only wanted to make me to achieve even greater heights so I could stick it in her smug face. Perhaps I could acquire a higher position than her. That would have been the ultimate middle finger to that nasty woman. That's when I made my most fatal error. I was too arrogant with my new found status within the company. I thought I could make some legitimate changes without any real backlash. Rebecca took another sip of her baby bottle as she collected her thoughts.

“Just what exactly happened?” Sean asked

“I was only contracted to be with the company for six months. After my fifth month working there, I decided to enter the political field and voice my personal concerns regarding native littles. That would be my downfall. I grew too optimistic, feeling that I could not be touched after making so many amazonian friends and connections. Even Alexa stopped messing with me after my reputation grew to a certain point.

“I'm guessing that you pressed the wrong buttons with some highly powerful amazonians?” Sean asked

“That's correct. I felt that I was in a good position to ask the government to pass a legislation where all native littles would be given the opportunity to attain their own form of independence if they can prove themselves. While working for Diamond Tours, I made some friends among the native littles that I interviewed and felt they deserved a life outside the walls of a nursery. I even had the opportunity to speak at a political event and express my displeasure with how one-sided the relationship between amazon and little was. It was at that point, that I realized that I hit a major taboo with the amazonian community. If there is one way to get on the bad side of the amazonians, it's about discussing the living arrangements over native littles. Within the first week of expressing my opinion, there was talk about a possible uprising of native littles in a town a few miles from where I worked.  Apparently I wasn't the only little that had a problem with the way that the amazonians treated our kind. While I was happy to hear that my words had sparked a surge of change, it also had a polar opposite effect on my relationship with the amazonians, including all my colleges. I was surprised to see myself immediately outcasted by amazonians that I considered friends. I was looked at as a enemy of the people of New Haven. I knew that I was really screwed when Alexa walked up to me one day and congratulated me for my political stunt. It was at that point, that I knew that I had to leave this dimension before things got out of hand. But before I could fully prepare myself, I was arrested on behalf of the New Haven government. It didn't take a genius to realize as to why.” Sean noticed that Rebecca looked to be on the verge of crying. Apparently the ordeal was far more dramatic than he could have imagined.

“You can stop if you want. I can tell this is has a rather heavy toll on you” Sean tried to console Rebecca in the most respectful way he could think of.

“Its....It's all right. You really need to hear this. It's for your own personal good. I'm just disappointed that my actions were looked at as hostile...I just wanted both sides to have more equal grounding together.” Rebecca then grabbed a pink cat stuffed animal near her and held it tightly in her arms as she continued.

“I'm guessing that is when you were fired. And is that when Jade found and adopted you?” Sean asked with curiosity.

“Not yet. First I was put on trial for my actions. Even though I didn't believe that I had caused any issues for the amazonians, I was told that my political opinions had caused some friction with some of the native littles and their adopted amazonian parents. Apparently their was a small group of them that tried to start a revolt, believing that they deserved the same freedoms as the amazonians. I was apparently the catalyst for this unruly behavior.”

“That doesn't seem fair, you worked your butt off and wanted to bring about some positive movements in this dimension. I just can't fathom such hostility. Are amazonians really all that fickle?” Sean asked.

“Most amazonians are very open minded when it comes to various issues such as the economy, trade, and the climate. However when it comes to the topic regarding littles, they will not bargain or even be reasoned with. They all continue to have the mindset that littles need to be cared for and treated like infants. I was well-liked and respected before I made my speech about the status of littles. Now I know it's taboo to talk about such a thing. After I was arrested and fired, I was then was to be scheduled to have my entire memory wiped away. Basically I was sentenced to be permanently regressed while having my gender changed at the very same time. It was to set a example, so no other littles would try to try such a stunt ever again.

“That is just cruel and horrifying. Weren't you given any legal representation?” Sean felt sick to his stomach as he listened on.

“No. The amazonian judge who sentenced me, called this a open and shut case. So I had no recourse with my options. Even our own government would not step in for my sake. I tried pleading to be allowed to go back to my dimension as a last form of mercy, but of course that would never actually happen. Portal littles are highly sought after in this dimension. I was to be put up for auction after my surgery was completed. It felt like I was being sentenced to a execution. Which it kinda was, since I would be losing everything I knew. I would be literal shell of my former self... That was until I met with Jade that one special day. I'm so thankful for her. She saved me from a fate worse than death.” Rebecca tried to hold her tears back but was having a tough time doing so.

“How did you two meet?”

“A couple days before my surgery while I was detained at a secure medical facility, Alexa, being the unholy bitch that she is, decided to pay me a final visit. She wanted to get one last look at me before my demise. I did a lot that pissed her off while I was working at Diamond Tours and I'm certainly proud of it. She wanted a obedient and submissive portal little to control, but instead I was the exact opposite of that. I enjoyed watching her get into trouble with the higher ups, when she tried to do something nefarious to me. Alas, she had the last laugh, or so I thought.” 

Rebecca grabbed her baby bottle and took another few sips from it, before continuing with her story.

“After spending some time mocking me, Alexa decided she had enough and exited the room that I was confined too. That was when Jade paid me a visit a few minutes later. She was driving with her sister to a investor meeting of sorts, but decided to show up here first. She was actually interested in hearing my story. So I decided to explain to her my situation and how utterly screwed I was. I wasn't expecting much of a reaction from her, but after spilling the beans, she started weeping for me. Unlike the majority of the amazonians, she actually felt remorse for my situation. It got to the point that she would do everything in her power to save me from my fucked up fate. I was slightly moved but didn't actually believe that anything would amount to it. Much to my surprise, less than twenty four hours later, I found out that I was being legally adopted by her. There were certain restrictions put in place, but none the less, I had somehow managed to avoid from being both mentally and physically mutilated. “

“Just how did she manage to pull that off? It seems like it would have taken a miracle to save you from such a ordeal.” Sean asked

“After my new mommy took me home, I found that she really got really pissed off at her sister to the point that things nearly turned violent. She convinced Alexa to make some calls to get me out of that medical institution. Even though Alexa is a complete asshole, she did have the necessary connections to get me out of that predicament. One of the main stipulations for my adoption was that I was to remain at a level four regressed state at all times. Jade or rather, my mommy actually went against that ruling behind the governments back . As long as I was inside her house, I could remain both mentally and physically capable. She actually cared about my well-being and I was amazed by her genuine kindness. Not many amazonians would go that far for someone like me. I knew that I had no chance of returning to my dimension, but even so, I like to be optimistic even if I'm stuck in diapers for the rest of my life.” Rebecca patted the front of her diaper that was covered by her onesie outfit.

“So you have been here for nearly three years since that happened? How have you managed since then?  I have personally been here for just over a week and it feels like it's been months.” Sean said as sucked down on his bottle yet again.

“It was rough...Actually, it was really rough during the first month after my adoption. Not being able to go anywhere you like without any adult supervision was really annoying and to top it off, being bathed and fed was still very foreign to me. Thankfully, mommy was kind enough to take things slowly. She knew that I was entering a brand new lifestyle and needed time to adjust after everything that I went through. Things actually become much more bearable around the second month. That was a very special moment for me and my mommy.” Rebecca blushed as she spoke.

“Seems like something happened to make life easier for you.” Sean was very interested in knowing what just happened. 

“Are you familiar with the natural regression system in this dimension? Rebecca asked

“Ya, I learned about it from my partner. She told me about the six level system that defines on how regressed a little is.” Sean stated. 

“Back when I was working with Diamond Tours, while I had a decent time with my assignments, there were a few times were I was mentally regressed, either by accident or purpose. At that time, I had experienced all regression levels up to level five. So I have a hands on experience from what it feels like to have the mindset of a toddler or a baby for that matter. It didn't happen often since their was a large fine and punishment if it was found out who the culprit was.

“I bet you were horrified after you came back to your normal self.” Sean asked with curiosity.

“It really depends on the situation. It maybe hard to believe but their were some times that I actually enjoyed not having a care in the world. Did you know that the more times that you are mentally regressed, the more self-aware you are while in that mental state?” Rebecca asked

“No...I didn't know about that. So what you are saying is, that if I were to be regressed into a babbling baby, I would realize as to what is happening even though I wouldn't be able to talk or walk under my own power?”

“That's right. Even more so, you will enjoy certain things that you would not normally care for, while in your standard adult mindset. You see that jungle gym in the corner of the room? I could play with that for hours while in my level four regressed state. It's amazing on what you can gain after losing something else.” 

“Wait a minute! Are you telling me that you enjoy being regressed and treated as a babbling baby?” Sean was at a loss after hearing her response. 

“Don't take it too much on face value. I'm just saying that you should enjoy the things that you have have control over. Anyhow, I want to get back onto topic regarding how I started to grow more comfortable with this way of living. I'm sure that you know how level six regression is attained, correct?” Rebecca asked. 

“Ya...It's from being...Breast fed.” Sean was hesitant at responding to such a topic.

“Mommy knew that I was still having a tough time with adapting my new living arrangements, so she offered to assist me with by nursing me with her own milk. I originally declined since I well educated on the side-effects, such as being mentally regressed into a baby for a full three straight days and the possibility that I would not ever want to leave this dimension. I still clung to the hope that I could see my old friends again but in the end, it was all a fools fantasy. I had no real possibility of going back to my dimension ever again. Eventually I resigned myself and decided to my trust her judgment believing that she knew what was best for me. She said that I would grow more comfortable with my new life style after being nursed. And as a matter of fact, she was right! Everything felt like a warm blur when it happened, but after regaining my senses a few days later, I felt more accustomed to my new surroundings. It really felt like I was home and not some strangers house. It's amazing how your world changes after drinking amazonian milk.” 

“You actually allowed yourself...To be breastfed!? What the hell! You don't find that in any way to be utterly disgusting?” Sean asked he continued to hold the baby bottle firmly in his hands.

“I was like you, I thought the idea of sucking on a amazonians tits was actually going to make me gag, but it turned out rather relaxing.  Regarding amazonian milk, it tastes a lot like normal milk except it's a bit warmer and has a creamier texture. According to mommy, I  was really energetic while in my regressed state for the next three days. I remember that I did a lot of crawling and sucking on my toes. It was a very surreal experience.” 

“That's far more detailed information that I really needed. know” Sean said with a straight face. He obviously not thrilled about the experience she went through.

“If you say so, I'm just letting you know that it made my life a lot easier afterwards. I was able to sleep in my crib much better and I didn't feel so awkward wearing frilly dresses or onesies. Also, baby food tasted ten times better. Smashed prunes are really something else after being regressed!”

“If you are trying to convince me that regressing myself is the key to some weird ass form of happiness, I'm going to have to seriously disagree with you on that end.” Sean didn't like where this conversation was going.

“ It's nothing like that, I just wanted to share my experience with you. And just to let you know it took me several more feedings for me to fully accept Jade as my mommy. So don't believe the rumor that one breast feeding will make you want to stay here on a permanent basis.” Rebecca stated as she finished her baby bottle.

“So you have no intentions of ever going back to see your real family ever again?” Sean asked.

“If the time ever comes, I would love too but only to see my friends. As for now, I'm content with my life with mommy. She allows me to stay level-headed without any regressive tactics. She also let's me do whatever I want as long as it's inside the house.. The only time I have to regress myself is when mommy is in the mood to breast feed me or when I have to see her bitch of a sister. She's the type of person that gives amazonians a bad name. Which is why I wanted to speak with you in the first place.”

“Wait! Did you arrange for us to meet like this?” Sean questioned.

“Yep Yep! As soon as I heard that a new portal little was coming here to do the very same job that I did, I really wanted to talk with you. So I had to ask mommy to convince her bitch sister to have you visit us during your work hours. Alexa most likely agreed to it because she personally believes that I'm regressed on a permanent basis and because of that, she wants to lower your moral by meeting with me.”

“Why does she want to do that? That's just messed up!” 

“Simple, she has every intention of adopting you. Unfortunately she's not the caring type of amazonian. So I wanted to warn you ahead of time. You really needed to understand the situation you were in before it was too late.” 

“But she can't legally adopt me! Their is a law in place to protect me from that crap.” Sean said with a hint of anger.

“Trust me, she has a determined ego, if there is something she wants, she will find a loop-hole somewhere. That's why I wanted to ask you about your current situation. Your dependence on diapers is most likely her doing, I can't prove it, but it's far more than a coincidence that you are losing control of your bladder at this point of time.”

“That god damn woman...Is their anything I can do to get her in trouble? Perhaps speak to someone even higher up than her?” Sean asked

“That's a tricky one, given that she is now the director of Diamond Tours. Plus, you need to find proof as well, which is a obstacle in itself. I personally believe that your safest bet would be to find yourself a good amazonian and have her adopt you. Of course you will have to resign from your job first, but after you are adopted, legally, Alexa will not be able to lay a hand on you.” 

Sean was taken aback. He couldn't believe at what she was suggesting. At first he thought she was joking but he could see the serious look in her eyes.

“Their is no way in hell that I'm doing that! I didn't come to this dimension just so that I could be turned into someones baby. I have a life to live back in my dimension and have a family as well!” 

“That's nice and all, but you have to be realistic here. The fact remains that you are stuck in the amazonian world and also sitting in a diaper as we speak. As much as you may not like it, the odds are greatly stacked against you,.” Sean's pride took a hit after she spoke up in response. He knew it was the truth. His situation was dire and that it was only going to get worse as the days progressed.

“What if I tried to sneak back into the area at Diamond central and transport myself back to my dimension, I could try that!”

“You could but would not get anywhere near the machine that can transport people people between dimensions. It's heavily guarded to keep any undocumented personal from entering. It's a fools errand. You would be severly punished and most likely fired for trying to pull such a stunt and then you would be adopted and in the hands of the bitch herself.”

“Shit...In that case...What about legal representation? Can't I higher a lawyer to have my back?” Sean felt a immense amount of despair as he continued to try and think of a reasonable solution to his ever growing problem. 

“No amazonian lawyer will represent a little unless they have a shit ton of money. None of them are willing to work for free, it's just not happening. In case you haven't noticed, we portal littles are not given any form of income in this world. We are entirely dependent on the company that we work for.”

Sean felt like whimpering as he continued to think of a idea. He personally didn't want to leave because since he liked the idea of temporarily living in a unique world, but circumstances were beyond his control and forcing his hand. The soft padding of the diaper he had on was also a harsh reminder of how far he's been reduced too.

“Don't you know any good amazonians? There are plenty of good caring ones that are similar to my mommy.  I'm sure that you could find one that could keep you safe from Alexa.” Rebecca wanted to help Sean in any way so that he would not end up in the clutches of her former supervisors control.

“Hmm...Zoe! Their is Zoe! She can help me get out of this dimension!” Sean yelled out with excitement.

“Zoe? Who is that?” Rebecca asked.

“She is.. .Zoe is such a kind and caring person, it's almost hard to believe that she is a amazonian. She is constantly is looking out for me and my safety.” Rebecca noticed that Sean maneuvered himself so that he was sitting directly on his padded butt as he continued to speak about this person. She also noticed that his feet were rubbing together and a huge smile could be seen on his face. Rebecca started to feel a bit better as a opportunity was presenting itself.

“Zoe huh? Sounds like you found yourself a winner. Just how did you meet her?” 

“She's my work partner.” Sean finished off his baby bottle of juice as he spoke up.

“A partner from Diamond Tours? Heh, I had a couple myself when I was there. It was really hit and miss depending on their maternal instincts when they were assisting me with my job.  But anyhow this is great to hear. Perhaps you should ask her to adopt you and then you will be in the clear.” Rebecca stated as she started to stand up on her feet.

“Adoption!? Sorry, that's not in the cards. She understands my situation rather well and is actually looking into several options to help me out.” Sean tried to stand up, but was having difficulty to the thickness of the diaper he wearing. 

“Is that a fact?” Rebecca asked with a half serious look as she took Sean's hand and helped him to his feet. 

“Of course! She's been so helpful since I've arrived here. She especially makes me feel so secure when she holds me in her arms.” Sean didn't realize at how odd he sounded when he talked about her. Rebecca just raised her eyebrow and gave a smirk. She knew what Sean was exactly feeling but decided to play it slowly and get a full understanding about their relationship at a later point.

“I'm happy for you. I truly am. It's not easy to find a amazonian that genuinely cares for your own well-being before their own.” Rebecca started to walk towards a television set near the end of the room. 

“Where are you going? GAH!” Sean yelled out as he nearly tripped over himself. All he could was to slowly waddle himself over to where Rebecca was standing. The crinkling of his diaper was very apparent.

Rebecca quietly giggled to herself as she watch Sean struggle to stay on his feet. His legs were so far part that he didn't understand as to how Rebecca made it look so easy to walk in such a thick padded undergarment.

“You know, it might be for your best interest to crawl over here instead. You obviously don't have enough experience on walking around in these type of diapers. It's a bit tricky but you will get used to it eventually.” Rebecca said as she opened a drawer below where the television set was. 

“Ya, that's a big no for me. This whole diaper situation is only temporary. Once I figure out my bladder issue, it's back to boxers for...WAH!” Sean fell face first onto the carpet flooring as he lost all of his balance. Rebecca put her hand on her mouth to cover her expression as she watched Sean face plant on the carpet flooring. 

“Just end me!” Sean slowly got himself back onto his knees. He wasn't hurt but his pride certainly was. He turned his attention to see just how spread out his legs were due to the thick disposable material.

“This is ridiculous! Diapers are not suppose to be made for guys of my age!” Sean decided to stay on all fours and crawl over to where Rebecca was currently sitting. Rebecca watched with amusement at how cute and awkward Sean looked as he took his time crawling right next to her.

“Don't get the wrong idea! I'm not doing this because I want to! If these diapers were not so freaking huge, I wouldn't be in such a ridiculous situation!” Sean crossed his arms together as he pouted while sitting on his padded butt, obviously failing to redeem any resemblance of a mature adult.

“It's alright, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. As of right now, we are going to have some fun together! So I want you to take this!” Rebecca handed a controller to Sean as she took one for herself.

“So... What exactly are we doing?” Sean asked as he looked over the controller. 

“We are going to play some video games not-stop until mommy has lunch ready for us.” Rebecca pressed the start button on the controller which turned on the gaming console. Sean watched as he already started to forget that he was wearing a diaper. 

“I'm actually suppose to be interviewing you and your amazonian mother. Not playing games.” Sean looked a bit worried that he would get in trouble for his lack of work ethic. 

“Don't worry, mommy will make sure to convince the guys over at Diamond Tours that you are doing your job. Mommy knows how to handle pencil pushing assholes like her sister.” Rebecca then turned her attention back to the television as the game menu appeared. 

“So...What exactly are we playing?” Sean asked as he tried to adjust himself while sitting on the floor.

“It's called Super Stone Cold Brothers. It's a game where two plumbers help save a magical kingdom from a evil turtle by defeating his underlings with wrestling moves. It's pretty fun, but even better with with someone to play with.” Sean blushed as he felt slightly welcomed by her response. 

“This looks similar to a game that I own back home...But I can't remember the name...” Sean said to himself as the first level started. Rebecca looked overjoyed over the fact that she had someone to play with. 

It took Sean only a few minutes to adapt to the basic control scheme. Eventually the two of them spent the next couple hours happily enjoying the game while being able to forget the troubles of the outside world. 

“Zoe took a deep breathe as she was about to enter her bosses office. Alexa requested to speak with her not long after she arrived at the building. Zoe expected to have another fateful encounter with her menacing boss, but it was a lot sooner than she predicated.

“Hopefully the only thing she will want to discuss is about the progress with Sean's bladder. I better be careful when she brings up that subject.” Zoe knew that she wasn't following her procedure with Sean's bladder control. After giving Sean one of the pills unknowingly, she refused to do so again after seeing the damaging effect they had on his bladder. But even after doing so, Sean's bladder control had already gotten to the point that he was required to wear pull-ups almost full-time. Diapers were also starting to look like a possibility after the incident at the movie theater.

After opening the door to Alexa's office, Zoe carefully made sure that she wasn't showing any signs of looking intimidated. Alexa was the type to take advantage of the situation if presented the opportunity.

“I'm so glad to be able to speak with you again, Zoe. How are things going with your family?” Zoe knew that Alexa was only bringing up the small talk for the only purpose of transitioning into the subject that she so desired.

“They are doing quite well, thank you. Nothing out of the ordinary at our farm.” Zoe wanted to keep her conversation as brief as possible as she was worried about getting on Alexa's bad side.

“That's good to hear. Having no family drama is always the best. I can't say the same for Sean, from what I've heard. How is our beautiful baby boy doing?” Alexa wasted no time in bringing up the subject in question.

“Sean is for all things considered...Doing favorably well. I think he is adjusting admirably with his job.” Zoe hoped that her answer would be sufficient. She obviously had a far different viewpoint on how Sean should be cared for.

“It seems our newest employee has graduated from boxers to pull-ups. I'm happy to see this progress and of course, I have to thank you for your contribution towards my ultimate goal.” 

“I...I Appreciate your kindness. It has been a awkward transition for him but Sean is a very open-minded little. He is willing to compromise in order to continue to do his job to the best of his ability.” Zoe knew that as long as Sean continued to work for Diamond Tours, Alexa would be sure to keep him on a short leash, at least until he could be legally adopted by her. 

“Has his accidents forced him to consider Diapers as of yet?” Alexa asked as she kept her attention on Zoe's expression. 

“Not as of yet, though we did personally discuss the possibility that it may come to that very soon. Sean seemed...Neutral on the idea.” Zoe made sure to lie convincingly since she already had personally diapered Sean the night before, but decided to leave that part out, feeling that the less Alexa knew, the more time she had to figure out a way to keep Sean out of her grasp.

“This is wonderful news. I wasn't exactly sure as to how far his bladder would regress but the bladder blaster pills seem to be working quite well. Within another week or so, his bladder muscles should be permanently ruined if the test studies are to be believed.  I actually have another task for you. I know that I promised to give you a well-deserved promotion when this is all this was settled with and I am still willing to do so, but it would be much sooner if you can pull this next part off.” Alexa stated as she handed Zoe a piece of paper. 

“What is this?” Zoe asked as she looked over the paper.

“It's a flier. In the next month their will be a pageant for littles as they show off their cute little butts at the city's art theater. Before the event occurs I will require to have already adopted Sean by that point and also have him under go a specific surgery where I can have him turned into a beautiful blonde haired baby girl. It's very important that I can show him off to my friends at the show. You understand what this means?” Alexa asked.

“That you want to set a deadline for this plan of yours?” Zoe felt sick in her stomach. Alexa had already planned her next phase for Sean and it was a horrifying one at that.

“Correct. I originally planned on playing the long game with Joseph, whom is also assisting me regarding Sean's adoption. But I feel that it that the progress is more hassle than it's worth, so I'm going putting all my effort on this quicker and more efficient route. Joseph doesn't need to know. In the greater scheme of things, he's nothing but a pawn in my end game.

“Joseph is helping you out? Just what was in it for him?” Zoe asked.

“He wanted to attain a powerful political position within the government and I was suppose to assist him in achieving it. It has turned out to be more of a problem than expected and quite frankly, I just stopped giving a damn. Plus I don't like his pompous arrogant attitude.” Zoe was surprised to see that Alexa was pulling all the stops just so that she can use Sean for her sick personal goals. 

“Sounds like you have all your affairs in order.” Zoe really wanted to end their conversation but was afraid that she would come off as to eager. 

“Indeed. By the middle of next week, I expect Sean to be completely diaper dependent and that is when I would like you to convince him of something.” 

“What now?” Zoe bit her lip as she awaited the dreadful answer. 

“I want you to find a way to convince Sean to quit his job. Lie to him, I don't really care as long as he quits. I can't legally adopt and regress him until we get a verbal confirmation and he personally brings his resignation letter to a member of our government office. Once he does that, I want you to bring him before me so I can take over from there.”

Zoe was glad that she was being told of her plans, it would give her a much better job to keep Sean safe.

“Are...Are you sure that is the best route to go with?” Zoe asked with a look of concern.

“Their are plenty of other paths to use if I want to get my hands on that adorable portal little, but since this pageant is in a month, this is the quickest path for both adoption and getting a appointment for his sex-change surgery. I thought about several other ways of getting him fired, but the legality of it would be out of my control. Can I count on you to to pull this off?” Alexa asked as she licked her lips. 

“I will...Try.” Zoe couldn't hide her displeasure from Alexa's request, which she took notice too.

“Sounds like you are rather...Conflicted on this issue. I trust that there is no emotional attachment with you and Sean...Is there?” Alexa asked with a look of displeasure.

“No...Nothing at all. I Just don't handle deadline pressures all that well.” Zoe quickly came up with a excuse to her avoid any more suspicion.

“I'm positive that you will pull through. And then you will have the job of your dreams once this is all squared away.” 

“I...I can't wait.” Zoe slowly bowed her head before heading to the door to exit the Alexa's office.

“Oh and Zoe. I appreciate you not taking a interest in claiming Sean for your own. Such a decision would have...DIRE consequences.” Zoe nodded her head before exiting. She was panicking on the inside after seeing the serious look on her bosses face.

Zoe quickly walked back to her work station as she made sure that no one was watching her.

“Holy shit. Alexa is a complete psychopath! I need to keep Sean far away from her...But I also need to figure out a way to keep myself safe while at it!” Zoe stated in her mind as she took a seat at her cubicle and took a few minutes to regain some of her composure.

Alexa had her pen clenched in her hand as she looked at her computer screen. Even though her eyes were directed on the screen, she was more focused on her plans than anything else.

“Zoe...She's probably as reliable as Joseph. If she were bold enough to actually end up adopting Sean. I would have to resort to some...Illegal methods to make a example of her. She better not screw with me.” Alexa went back to focusing on the computer as she resumed her growing clientele for portal little requests. She had much work to do once the tourism continued for Diamond Tours.

“ The controls on this game are weird as heck. It feels so unresponsive.” Sean kept trying to come up with a excuse for his poor play as his character kept dying at a alarming rate in the later levels of the game.

“Is that so? Heh, perhaps this game is a bit too mature for someone of your age, hehe.” Rebecca giggled to herself as she was easily able to stay alive in the game due to her vast amount of experience. 

“I'm not a baby!” Sean bit his lip as he tried to keep his emotions in check, obviously upset with lack of skill and patience.

“I never said you were one, hehe.” Rebecca grunted a moment before focusing all her attention back onto the game, Sean could hear some crinkling noises coming from her diaper and started to assume that she had just messed herself.

“You...You just didn't use your diaper, did you?” Sean asked as she Rebecca looked noticeably more comfortable with herself.

“Of course I did. That's what diapers are made for.” Sean was shocked to see how casual Rebecca was with using her disposable undergarment.

“I could never willingly piss myself if I could help it. I could never live with myself if I did.” Sean pressed his hand on the front of the diaper he was wearing. He was thankful to feel nothing except the soft dry padding rubbing against his privates.

“After spending a few years having accidents, it has become rather routine. I can't remember the last time that I was able to stay dry for the a whole day. Thankfully mommy will change me out of my poopy diaper after lunch.” Rebecca continued to focus on the game, however Sean just looked at her with a disgusted expression.

“Wait! Did you seriously...Just mess yourself?” Sean couldn't focus on the game whatsoever.  He was too transfixed on Rebecca and what she had just did to herself. He assumed that she had only wet herself.

“Why do you look so surprised? I figured that you have probably already done that a few times since arriving here.”

“HELL NO! Their is now way that I'll allow myself to be sitting in my own defecation! I've only wet myself up until this point. And even then, that isn't my fault. Damn it, I shouldn't be in diapers in the first place!” Sean whined as he put the controller down and then  lifted up his shirt. He wanted to take the padded undergarment off so badly but he knew that it would only result in a far worse scenario for him. 

“Don't get to riled up about having to wear diapers. I've seen plenty of portal littles come to this dimension as tourists and eventually get tricked into wearing diapers for a variety of reasons. It usually doesn't end up well for them because they end up trying to resist in some way. It gives the amazonians a valid excuse to further their regression into babyhood.” Rebecca stated as she paused the game to focus her attention on Sean's ongoing frustration.

“It's just not fair! I only wanted to get away from my parents for a while and live by my own accord. This isn't what I had in mind!” Sean then lowed his shirt so he could cover the obviously thick diaper he was wearing. 

“I know exactly the what you are feeling. I came here in hopes of finding a purpose for myself. Turns out that it was all a mirage. But you shouldn't lose all hope, there are still options for you.” Rebecca noticed that her mommy was entering the playroom and walking towards them. 

“The options better not involve adoption.” Sean stopped speaking as he looked up at Jade's face. 

“So, how have you two been doing? I hope you are having lots of funsies!” Jade said as she knelt down and picked up the two portal little's with both her arms. Sean decided to stay quiet, feeling that he would say something he would end up regretting.

“We have been having lots of fun time, mommy!” Rebecca said as she clapped her hands together.

“That's so great to hear and I just got lunch ready for...”Jade stopped speaking as she started to sniff the air.

“Did wittle Seanie have to go poo poo?” Sean blushed at the childish question directed towards him. He was about to speak up in his defense but Rebecca spoke up before he could get a word in.

“No mommy, I was the one that went poo poo!” Rebecca said as she clinged to her mommy's arm. 

“Oh! In that case, don't worry snookums, I'll get you changed right after lunch, we are having spaghetti!”

“YAY! That's one of my favorites!” Rebecca stated with glee.

“I know. I thought it would be a good idea, given our special guest today. I hope you don't mind, Sean.” Jade asked as she started to carry the two into her dining room.

“I'm...I'm alright with it.” Sean wasn't feeling comfortable being carried unlike his prior experience with Zoe. The whole process made him question as to why he felt so at ease with her. It didn't make any logical sense.

Sean just silently watched on as he and Rebecca were placed into separate high chairs, right next to each other. As the hook on the chair was put into place, Sean just sat there, dumbfounded that someone of his age would be sitting in such a ridiculous contraption. Then again he also wasn't expecting to be wearing a diaper as well.

“You will love this Sean. Mommy makes the best spaghetti, no restaurant can compare!” Rebecca stated as a light green bib was placed around her neck. 

“If you say so.” Sean still couldn't believe that Rebecca was perfectly fine with sitting in her own filth. He didn't realize that a bib was being placed around his neck until Jade finished tying it around his neck. It had a picture of a baby cartoon rabbit on it.

“This actually smells pretty good.” Sean sniffed the bowl of spaghetti, surprised by the flavorful aroma coming from the bowls that were placed onto their tables

“I hope you two enjoy. I'll be back in a moment.” Jade stated after handing the two of them their forks. Sean was amazed not only by the large size of the bowl that he would be eating out of but also for the fact that he was actually given a utensil to use. He was almost expecting that he would be spoon fed or eating with his bare hands.

“Something wrong Sean? You better eat before it gets cold!” Sean glanced over and looked slightly aghast that Rebecca has already made mess of her face as the spaghetti sauce covered parts of her nose and cheeks. She continued to chow down without even noticing or caring. 

Sean sighed as he grabbed his fork and decided to give the food a go. His eyes began to widen after taking a few bites.

“Holy! This is really good!” Sean thought to himself as he swallowed the noodles. Much like with the majority of the food in this dimension, Sean was amazed by the quality of the taste and texture. While spaghetti wasn't his go to food of choice, he was starting to wonder what ingredients were used in the making of it. It had to be something far different than what the spaghetti that he was used to in his world.

Around ten minutes later, Sean was only half way done with his bowl, he could see that some of the spaghetti sauce had found it's way onto his chin. He tried looking for a paper towel but soon realized that was not going to be available for him as he was stuck in the high chair.

“I guess I'll use this stupid bib to wipe this down.” Before Sean could grab his bib, their was a bright flash of light that covered the area. Sean put his hands on his eyes for a second as he started to question as to what just occurred.

“Sorry about that. I wanted to make this a surprise. You two look so adorable, I couldn't help myself. I really wanted to get a genuine photo of you two together while having your lunchies.” Jade said as she lowered the digital camera in her hand. She started to press a few buttons on the device as she continued to walk back into the dining room. 

“ALL DONE!” Rebecca said as she let out a loud burp that echoed from the entire area.

“Such a good girl, yes you are!” Jade stated as she grabbed a paper towel and started to clean her adopted daughter's mouth with it. 

“Can I see the photo, mommy?” Rebecca asked as Jade finished wiping her mouth clean. Sean just silently removed the stains from his mouth with the bib around his neck, he obviously wasn't in the mood for having someone do it for him.

“Hehe, Sean looks so funny!” Rebecca giggled to herself as she led out a large fart that could easily be heard.. Sean was disgusted but made sure to not visibly show it. Rebecca's expression changed into a more concerned look after doing so.

“Mommy! I really need a changey!” Rebecca whimpered, as the smell started to become more apparent  around her.

“I know, I know. I'll get you into a new diapy in just a moment, I first want to show our wittle guest, a photo of himself.”

“That's all right, I really don't need....To...See...Huh!?” Sean was at a loss of words as Jade showed a picture of him sitting in the high chair as he was in the process of cleaning his mouth. His diaper was also in partial view as the long shirt he was wearing was sitting up near his waist.

“This can't be me...Seriously! I look like a god damn two year old!” Sean said silently to himself. He was dismayed by how he young he looked. He thought at first that the photo was altered in some way, but he knew that wasn't the case since almost all furniture was larger in this world. 

“Aren't you precious! You must be thankful that you cannot be legally adopted. I bet you would have been claimed by someone on the first day you came here!” Jade's words were not sitting well with Sean's stomach. He first thought that she was mocking him with how helpless he had been, but he soon realized that the feeling in his stomach was more than his inner frustrations as he realized that a growing urge to relieve his bowels was becoming apparent.

“No way in hell am I actually going to shit myself!” Sean started to figit a bit in the high chair as Jade helped Rebecca out of hers.

“Oh my. Such a messy and stinky girl you are, let's get you back into the nursery and get you cleaned up right away!” 

“Excuse me, Jade! Can you please get me down from here! I really need to use your bathroom!” Sean stated with a sense of urgency. 

“Such a funny joke. Just go ahead and fill your diapies. I'll clean you up after I'm done with my daughter.” Jade said as she started to exit the dining room. 

“You have got to be kidding. I cannot...WILL NOT! Shit myself!” Sean cried out in desperation, hoping to get a reasonable response. 

“You maybe a special guest, but I'll not allow for such potty talk in my house! This is your only warning, anymore and you will be over my knee!” Jade exited the kitchen without even looking back at the distraught portal little. Rebecca sighed to herself as she was being carried. She knew that Sean would eventually have to come to terms with his new arrangements, but she knew that he wasn't ready to accept his messy fate.

Sean took a deap breath and closed his eyes. He decided to calm his mind. Any more frustration and anxiety would only lead him to doing the unthinkable.

“No! I need to concentrate. It's bad enough that I've pissed myself before arriving, but I refuse to defecate myself no matter what! I just need to figure a way out of this chair.” Sean didn't care of he got into any form of trouble. His sole priority was to find a toilet and use it like the adult that he thought he was. 

“Ugh..This freaking thing!” Sean was having trouble at unlocking the latch to his high chair as he struggled to keep himself composed. Every second mattered and he needed to take things into his own hands.

“Isn't Sean such a fussy baby. He wants to use the toilet like us big people do.” Jade stated as she finished wiping away the mess that Rebecca created earlier on. 

“Sean is sorta new at this, you can't blame him for not being able to transition to our way of living.” Rebecca said as her legs were lifted in the air by Jade's right hand. Rebecca laid comfortably on the changing table while keeping eye contact with her amazonian mother.

“True. You were almost the same after I officially adopted you. Your stubbornness was quite remarkable, especially when I had to bathe you.” Jade then applied the baby powder to her daughters lower half.

“But you took your time with me and it was because of that, I was able to accept and come to terms with my new life.” Rebecca watched as a new diaper was slowly placed under her butt. The soft padding was nothing new to her after being changed every day for the past couple of years.

“I think I know what you are getting at. So my beautiful baby girl, what would you like your mommy to do for him?” Jade asked as she finished taping up her diaper while removing the onesie that she was wearing.

“Please let him use your potty. Even though he is now in diapers, if you could show him some leniency, it will immensely help him with his relationship with the amazonians. I've got a good feeling about him.” Rebecca said as she sat herself up on the changing table.

“You always know the right words to say. That's why I'm so thankful to have adopted you when I had the chance.” Jade then picked up her daughter and held the near naked girl to her chest.

“Likewise, without you, I would no longer be myself.” Rebecca hugged her mommy right back before she was placed into her crib. 

“As long as he doesn't throw a fit, I'll show him some hospitality. He's still going to have a afternoon nap with you. That's not negotiable!” Jade then kissed Rebecca on her forehead before heading exiting the nursery.

As Jade left to tend to Sean, Rebecca stretched her arms and legs on the firm mattress. She then looked looked at the wooden bars of her crib. It was all custom ordered by her mommy and she also made sure that the mattress that she was sleeping on was a top of the line brand. Jade was financially well off that she could afford a few luxury items for her adopted daughter. 

“Hopefully Sean doesn't do anything stupid. To many portal littles tend to forget that they are not in their original dimension.  I wonder how things have changed in my old world since I left a few years ago?”  While Rebecca enjoyed her current life, a part of her was still curious on how her life would have been if she didn't accept the job at Diamond Tours.

“DAMN IT! I can't hold for much longer!” Sean had nearly given up at finding a way to escape from the high chair. Right now he was solely focused on making sure that he didn't mess himself. Such a act would leave a long-term scar on his mental state or at least that is what he thought would happen.

“Looks like someone is having a rough time of things.” Jade said as she reentered the dining room and started to assist Sean out of his high chair.

“Please, I beg of you, please let me use your toilet! I just need.” Jade placed her index finger over Sean's mouth which immediately made him quiet.

“Don't worry, I'll let you use the potty this one time. Normally when a little ends up in diapers, they are not allowed to use the potty whatsoever. That right is only available for littles that are in pull-ups and or are visiting as a tourist. But seeing as that you originally came to my place in pull-ups, I'll respect your wishes.” Jade said as she gently patted Sean's padded butt while escorting him to the bathroom.  Sean didn't care, the only thing on his mind was to get himself on the toilet.

“Almost there!” Sean said silently to himself.

Sean wanted to feel relieved but he didn't have the time to do so as they entered the bathroom. 

“Now before I put you on the potty, I need to remove a few things.” Jade then lifted Sean's long shirt off of him, leaving him in just his diaper.

“Whatever, just please hurry up!” Sean knew that he was at his limit as he looked over at the obviously over sized toilet next to him.”

“I'm going to be holding both of your hands while you do your business. It's necessary so you don't fall in the icky potty water.” Jade then easily removed Sean's diaper and put the nervous looking boy onto the toilet.

“Thank goodness!” Sean started to relieve his bowels as his hands were being firmly held by the amazonian. He didn't care at how ridiculous he looked, he was just glad that he didn't have to use the 
diaper for it's intended purpose.

Sean exhaled silently as he kept his focus away from Jade,  he didn't want to see what she was thinking. Jade noticed the shift in Sean's expression. She found it cute but also somewhat concerning.

“I'm guessing that you haven't actually messed yourself since arriving here, is that correct?” Jade asked as she grabbed some wet-wipes and placed the boy over her knee after he finished his business.

“That is right. I've only pissed myself since arriving in this world. And I'm not particularly thrilled about doing that either.” Sean cringed as the cold wipes continued to clean every area of his butt.  Jade wasn't happy with his use of language but assumed that he didn't intentionally say it with any ill meaning behind it.

“If you dislike diapers so much, why did you start wetting yourself? From what my daughter has told me, is that most littles from your world are capable of using the potty just like us amazonians.” After finishing wiping Sean's butt, Jade then threw the wipes in the garbage can nearby and then flushed the toilet.

“I don't know. It just happened out of no where. I personally believe that someone is doing something to my bladder, just so I could end up like this.” Sean was then placed over Jade's shoulder as she carried him back into Rebecca's nursery. Sean was so thankful that he was able to use the toilet that he didn't even care that he was only in his birthday suit.

“Hmm...That's rather interesting.” Jade kept a straight face as she placed Sean onto the changing table. Rebecca was hugging a stuffed tiger plushy as she sat quietly in her crib and watched as Sean was about to be changed.

“Do you believe me!?” Sean asked as his legs were lifted into the air.

“Hard to say, but I do sympathize with you. Their are plenty of amazonains that find great pleasure in abusing littles. I despise them with all my being.” Sean was surprised to hear the seriousness in Jade's voice as she started to powder his privates. It was at that moment that Sean realized that he was being put into new diaper. 

“Do I really need wear another diaper?” Sean asked, hoping that she would be kind enough to put him into a pair of pull-ups as a form of compensation.

“Sorry, diapers are all that I have for someone of your size, but don't worry, if you need to use the potty, just let me know and I'll gladly assist you to the toilet next time.” Sean felt a hint of joy as a new fresh diaper was placed under his butt. Apparently Jade was capable of being reasoned with,  much to his delight.

“Thank you for listening to me!” Sean was pleasantly surprised that Jade would actually allow him to use the toilet after hearing his story. Even though he was being put into another diaper, he felt like he accomplished something that was almost impossible.

“And even if you have to end up using your diapers, don't worry, I won't think any less of you. You are a important guest after all!” After applying the tapes to Sean's new diaper, Jade gently picked up the boy up and placed him into the same crib that Rebecca was sitting in. 

“Holy sh..!” Sean stopped speaking as he turned his attention away from Rebecca after he got a full view of her exposed breasts.

“What's got you all worked up?” Rebecca asked, not realizing that Sean was embarrassed to see her naked with the exception of the diaper that she had on.

“UGH...Nothing...Nothing at ALL!” Sean's face went completely red as he kept his back to her.

“I'll be back in a moment with your ba ba's.” Jade was amused by how innocent the two of them were behaving. After exiting the nursery, Jade slowly stomped her left foot on the kitchen floor after taking a moment to think about the conversation she had with her older sister a day earlier.

“God damn you Alexa! You really are trying to abuse Sean. I thought you were actually interested in starting a loving family. I really hoped that you would change into a better person, but it looks like corruption and greed is all you care about!” Jade started to think about to the call she received from her sister. Alexa told Jade about everything that she wanted to do with Sean including his bladder. Jade assumed that her older sister was trying to play a sick joke on her, but it turned out to be true after Sean explained his bladder situation to her.

“I won't call the authorities on my sister...But I won't assist her with her sick twisted plan either. It was bad enough that Rebecca had to deal with the abusive nature of Alexa back when she was working at Diamond Tours.” Jade opened the fridge as she started to prepare the bottles for the two portal littles residing in her household. 

“Love will always triumph over greed. If My sister lands in jail someday...She's on her own.” Jade's resolve remained firm as opened a glass jar of apple juice and started to pour the liquid into the bottles.

“What's wrong Sean? Embarrassed by only being in your diapy's, hehe.” Rebecca asked as she crawled over so she could get a better look at his expression. 

“I'm not embarrassed, it's just...How can you act so formal, while your...”Sean felt too ashamed to continue speaking.  It didn't help that he was slightly turned on by Rebecca's appearance. 

“I see....It's my breasts that you are embarrassed about, hehe. I'm guessing that you haven't been around enough woman to get used to this just yet. Don't worry, you will eventually get desensitized to it after a few weeks. If there is a drawback to living as a baby, it's the lack of a pure sexual drive. It goes away once we become fully accustomed to this life. Though I do appreciate that you see me as more than a simple infant. My breasts are pretty much the only thing that remind me that I still am a adult. A twenty one year old one at that. Three years of it has been spent as  mommy's baby. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long. Though in some ways, I've already forgotten what life was like as a adult. But I'm content with things and that is all that matters in the end.. I just hope you can find some sort of happiness when your eventually adopted.” Rebecca said as she placed her hand on Sean's bare back.

“There is no way in hell that I'll accept this as my new life! I've got a family back home! I didn't come here to be someone's baby. I won't except this!” Sean tried to stand but quickly fell on his padded butt and then onto his back, due to the thickness of the disposable undergarment.

“Damn it!” Sean was easily angered by not just the diaper he was wearing but also his complete reliance on the amazonians.

“Then tell me, just exactly what are you going to do about it?” Rebecca asked as she helped Sean so he was sitting right on his butt. Sean knew that he couldn't keep his eyes away from Rebecca's face. He needed to show her at how serious he was.

“Honestly...I'm not sure. It really feels like that everything is out of my control.  I originally wanted to stay here and do the job that I was tasked with, but not at the expense of my god damn freedom!” Sean knew that he wasn't the best when it came to planning. He usually went with the flow which seemed to help him out up until now.

“That's the harsh truth about this dimension. Nothing ever goes your way...If you are a little, that is.” I actually managed to accomplish more with my job than the two others that held this position before me, but I got cocky and pissed off the wrong people. Thankfully, I didn't pay the ultimate price for it.

“You really have no problem with living the rest of your days as a baby? Don't you want to make something more of yourself?” Sean asked.

“Even though I live the life of a infant, mommy still allows me to do plenty of adult things such as writing, using the internet, and play games for myself. It's not completely ideal but I've been given far more options than most littles in this dimension. So to answer your question, ya, I don't have a problem with it. I've adapted and overcome. You should stop resisting too before it end up biting you in the ass. It will be far better than having that bitch, Alexa take complete control of you. That's why I went through all the trouble to wanting to speak with you. I wanted to let you fully understand your situation before it was too late.” Their was a hint of anger in Rebecca's voice as she spoke up.

“I can't do that! If I give up then that will mean that I've accepted the fact that I am no longer a capable adult!. I also need to think of my family! I can't imagine what they do if I didn't come home after my six month agreement here!” Some tears could be seen in Sean's eyes as he started to think about them. 

Rebecca felt guilty, the last thing she wanted to do, was to hurt Sean's feelings. Even though it was for his own benefit.

“I know we talked about this earlier, but if you could  find a way to come up with some money, then perhaps you could look into legal representation for a lawyer. They have actually helped some portal little tourists legally leave this dimension before the adoption documents were finalized.”

“THAT'S IT! I ALMOST FORGOT! THAT KAIRI PERSON!” Sean yelled out with excitement.

“Whoa! Calm down! It sounds like you may have a plan, care to explain?” Rebecca asked with great interest.

“I received a business card from a lawyer that goes by the name of Kairi. While I'm not sure as to why, but if I can talk to her, perhaps I'll have a fighting chance to get back to my world safely!” Sean finally remembered the card that Trisha gave him the other day and felt there was a light at the end of the dark tunnel.

“That personally feels kind of shady but realistically it's a start. How about a plan B? Do you have something in mind if that turns out to be a dead end?” Rebecca asked as she adjusted her sitting. The crinkling from her diaper could be easily heard in the silent nursery.

“Not even close. I guess I'll be pinning all my hopes on this lawyer. Just gotta stay positive now that I have something to work on!” Sean said as he gave a thumbs up to Rebecca. 

Rebecca sighed as she looked over at Sean. He was sitting in her crib, wearing nothing but a diaper. While she admired his optimistic nature, it would amount to nothing in the world of the amazonians.

“Oz Island  is most certainly not a option. It's the only refuge for native little but the population is strictly controlled and no visitors are allowed except the New Haven government officials. Realistically, getting yourself adopted from a caring amazonian is your safest option compared to being forcefully adopted by Alexa.”

“But it's illegal for her to try and adopt me. As long as I have my job, I'm good, right?” Sean asked with look of worry.

“Your job is in the hands of amazonian government. I would not put too much faith in this current justice system. The government can change it on a whim if they ever feel like it.” Rebecca could see the despair in Sean's expression. He knew that his fate was not entirely on his own to decide.

Rebecca looked up at the swinging mobile that was above them. She hated being the barer of bad news but Sean needed to hear the cold harsh truth. She then turned her attention back to him and was surprised to see him suddenly sucking on his thumb while thinking about something.

“Ugh...You okay, Sean?” Rebecca asked with a worried expression..

Sean slowly removed his thumb as he began to talk.

“I'm alright. I'm just thinking about Zoe. If the whole lawyer thing doesn't go through, I could ask her to try and perform some miracle. I can definitely trust her when all else fails.” Rebecca noticed that Sean was rocking himself a little bit as he spoke about her.

“This Zoe person, I remember you talking about her earlier. Can you tell me more about her?”

“She's a very relaxed person to be around. She doesn't try to control or force me to do anything against my will. I wonder how she's doing right now?” Sean stated to himself as be put his thumb back into his mouth.

It sounds like you two are particularly close even for co-workers.” Rebecca's curiosity was apparent as she continued to question Sean on the person of interest. 

Sean then removed his thumb yet again from his mouth as he continued to speak.

“I don't know about that. She primarily takes care with all my boring paper work and drives me around to the places where I'm suppose to have my interviews, such as this house for example. She is so much fun to be around, I bet you would enjoy her company if you met her.” 

“And has she shown any motherly tendencies towards you?

“I guess, she's really been open-minded about my feelings and has kept her maternal instincts in check...At least compared to some of the other crazy as hell amazonians around here.” Sean continued to nibble on his thumb, not realizing on what he was doing.

“Sounds like a blessing in disguise. I think we have found your plan B option.” Rebecca stated as she crawled over and sat right right in front of Sean.

“I'm not getting adopted. We already talked about that, remember?” Sean stated with a serious tone. 

“Stop being so stubborn! If the whole lawyer thing doesn't work out, you can at least have this Zoe person adopt you. She sounds like a genuinely good person.  That will keep Alexa's creepy hands away from you!” Rebecca said with a delighted expression. Sean however continued to look even more frustrated.

“How many times do I have to tell you! I have no intentions of being adopted! While Zoe is a really nice person, I don't see her as the type that would...”Sean stopped speaking as he started to think about Zoe and the way she held him while he slept on her stomach the previous night. His face was blushing as the images started to appear in his mind. 

“You can lie to me but I don't think it's fair to lie to yourself.” Rebecca said as she managed to sit herself in a cross-legged position.

“What are you talking about?” Sean wasn't thrilled with Rebecca's vague way of speaking. 

“I'll tell you after mommy gives us our bottles.” Rebecca noticed that her adopted amazonian mommy came back into the nursery with two bottles in her hands.

“I hope I didn't keep you two waiting!” Jade handed both portal littles their bottles. Rebecca quickly took her bottle while Sean hesitatingly took his. 

“I'm going to turn off the lights, I'll wake you two from your after-noon nap in a couple hours. Sean, I'll let you know if your partner arrives before then.” Jade then grabbed a blanket from the corner of the crib and placed it over the two, ushering them to lay down together on large single pillow that was near them.

“A nap? Really?” Sean asked as he looked up at the amazonian.

“Would you prefer a spanking instead?” 

“...Never mind.” 

Sean sighed and laid down, not thrilled with her demand, but he knew that he was in no position to negotiate.

Sleep well!” Jade then raised the crib railings and then made a kissing gesture before slowly closing the door to the nursery. Sean looked up at the mobile that was playing above them. He still couldn't believe that he was put into this predicament. Rebecca started to suck down on her bottle while Sean held his bottle with both his hands in front of him.

“Seriously? We are grown ass adults! Why are we suppose to have some sort of stupid as hell after-noon nap?” Sean looked over at Rebecca and soon realized at how silly he sounded as he watched her quietly suck on the bottle. Despite his obvious objections, he knew that he was seen as a mere infant that needed to be cared for by the majority of the amazonians. It was almost at that moment that his face also started to blush due to being only inches from Rebecca's face as they laid beside each other. 

“What's got you all flustered about? Rebecca asked in a playful manner as she continued  to stare at Sean right in his eyes.

“Your so close! Don't you find this to be rather...Difficult?” Sean tried to come up with a proper response for the way he was feeling, but apparently, Rebecca didn't seem to mind it at all. 

“I guess you could say that I feel the opposite. I'm rather thankful that I could finally meet with someone that can talk on the same level as me. Most littles that I have play-dates with are usually mentally regressed beyond the level four stage, so their really isn't much of a conversation to be had.” Sean could see that Rebecca looked genuinely happy to have him around. He didn't know what to think at that moment. He decided to suck on the bottle as a temporary form of distraction.

For the next few minutes, Sean continued to stare up at the mobile as he remained motionless in the crib. He would take a few glances at Rebecca as she continued to stare at him while sucking down on her bottle.

“Let's get back on the topic from before...Ugh what was it again? Sean was too distracted by Rebecca's continuous stare down. She just giggled at how easily flustered he could get.

“Sean is so easy to read. That's kinda neat.” Rebecca stated in her mind as she took the bottle out of her mouth.

“It was regarding your true feelings for Zoe. If you want, I could explain a few things about it.” Rebecca said as she kept her bottle only a few inches from her mouth. 

“What do you mean by true feelings?” I'm not hiding anything about her!” Sean tried to act defensive but he kept thinking back to last night and how everything transpired with Zoe. 

“I personally believe that you enjoy being cared for by this amazonian named Zoe. While you may not prefer being babied by any other amazonian. I think that you have found a special bond with her and continue to seek more of her attention and warmth as a way to cope with your daily stresses in life. I wouldn't be surprised if she had her own personal plans to adopt you. Perhaps she is waiting for your permission?””

“No way! She's not the type of person that would do that!” Sean continued to blush as Rebecca simply smirked at Sean, she did not see things the same way he did.

“I could always ask my mommy to adopt you. I wouldn't mind having a baby brother to hang around with on a daily basis, Hehe!” Rebecca said as she smiled gleefully at Sean.

“Don't joke about stuff like that!” Sean's face kept getting more flushed and Rebecca easily noticed the change of color in his cheeks.

“Sorry about that, I won't tease you anymore!” She then patted him on the head. Sean didn't know how to respond so he just continued to suck down on his bottle while keeping his head down.

“Regarding Zoe... I'll admit that I've grown rather...Attached to her, but it was never always like this. Especially when I first met her. She seemed pretty out-going but it always felt professional and not all that deeply personal. But sometimes I wonder...She feels like a person that I've known for years.” Sean knew that he his feelings for Zoe were stronger than normal and he felt that something was amiss about it. After all, he had only known her for only a week.

“Hmm...You didn't come to this dimension with the intentions to be adopted in the first place. You were like me, you wished to seek your own form of independence, so there has to be a catalyst for the odd way that you have been feeling about her.” Rebecca started to think about Sean's current mental state and what he could be going through.

“Who in the heck would come here to be personally turned into someone's baby? That just doesn't seem possible!” Sean said as he started thinking about the tourism program that Diamond Tours used.

“You would be surprised, there are plenty of people that seek a refuge from their former lives. It's not our place to judge. Anyhow, I think I may know what you are exactly experiencing. First I have a question. Were you mentally regressed at either levels three through six before you met with Zoe for the very first time?”

“Nope. I was placed on level two by Alexa when I first met her, though I didn't really feel all that different from my normal self.” Sean replied.

“That's good to hear. Knowing Alexa, if she had her way, I bet you would have already be permanently regressed as soon as you met with her. Anyhow, did you first meet with this Zoe person while you had a clear state of mind and were not effected by any of the mental regression effects? Rebecca asked.

“Ya, nothing happened when we hung out with each other. We seemed to get along quite well and had a good time at the mall.” Sean stated.

Next question. Were you mentally regressed at any point after you met with Zoe?” Rebecca asked.

“I was. My apartment manager accidentally regressed me to the level three stage. It was pretty weird. Thinking back, it was almost like a dream of sorts.”

“Interesting...Did you meet up with Zoe while in your regressed state?” 

“No, I met up with her a day later, but when I did, she seemed even more charming than usual. It felt so...Natural to be close with her. That's kinda weird, now that I think about it.” 

“Hmm...I think I might have a answer to what you are going through. It's not common knowledge and it's not talked about nearly enough, but in certain circumstances, when a little is mentally regressed to level three or higher for the first time, a part of their regressed mental state, can continue to linger in their mind for the next few weeks. It can also effect their rational and judgment if they meet a amazonian that they grow rather fond of.” Sean was surprised by what he was hearing, he didn't want to believe it but it started to make sense as he remembered last night when Zoe changed him into his very first diaper and even went as far as to bottle feeing him. Rebecca could see that he was coming to terms with his situation.

“But why is that? I heard that the mental regression effects are only serious at level six! What gives!” Sean was alarmed with how safe and natural he felt being around Zoe. Even now, he didn't feel disgusted with the way she changed and fed him.

“It's a rare symptom of mental regression called recessive attachment. It doesn't happen often and is not very well known even among the amazonian community.”

“Holy shit.” Sean now understood as to why he was so comfortable with Zoe.

“As for level six, it only guarantee's that you will enjoy your babyhood if you grow accustomed to the amazonian that you are mentally closest with. It wasn't a immediate change with me, but I eventually accepted my mommy and lifestle after being regressed at the level six stage. And based on what I've learned about the regression system and what you have told me about this Zoe person, I can only say one thing if you truly don't want to be adopted...Don't EVER let her personally breast-feed you.” Sean was surprised by the sudden change of tone in her voice.

“What exactly will happen if I do?” Sean asked, he already assumed the answer but he wanted a full confirmation from someone that has already gone through this. 

“You will most likely have no desire to leave this dimension ever again. I bet that you will enjoy being babied by Zoe for the rest of your life. That is if she manages to nurse you with her own milk. Your real family will become secondary as you assimilate to your new infantile life .” Sean's mouth was hanging open due to the shocking response.  

“That's...Just...Wrong...I also have a hard time believing that. Your telling me, that I would forsake everything that I have accomplished including my family...By just by drinking some weird as heck amazonian milk!?

“That's right. I've seen it happen to plenty of portal littles that visit this dimension. Many amazonians will try to become friends with the tourists that visit this dimension. It's not entirely intentional but the intimate affection of the amazonians can cause a normal little to become almost dependent on them if they are regressed at level three or higher. It's pretty much a guarantee at level six if the relationship between the little and the amazonian is relatively strong. And if it doesn't work out after the little recovers from the mental regressed mindset, the amazonian will still have had at least three whole days to take care of the temporary regressed portal little. I will be frank, amazonian milk is no joke. It's potency will turn any little into a babbling baby for three straight days no matter what. And in most cases like mine, we will come to adapt our new reality and be content with everything that we have.” Rebecca stated as she then started to brush Sean's hair with her hand. Sean felt oddly conflicted with how Rebecca explained her situation. She was basically saying that her personal choices and opinions have already been influenced by the effects of the mental regression and their was no real issue with that.

Now it makes sense...No wonder I'm so obedient in having to wear a freaking diaper! I really need to get the hell out of here before it's too late!” Before Sean could to sit up, he noticed that that Rebecca was firmly holding onto his left arm with both her hands. Sean looked over and could see that she was blushing slightly herself. He didn't understand as to why.

“Listen...I know it's not the popular opinion, but this type of life isn't as bad as you think. It all comes down to the amazonian that ends up adopting you. I personally believe that you should have a serious talk with this Zoe person and perhaps something good will come from it.” Sean couldn't believe at what he was hearing, he wanted to respond appropriately but was unable to as Rebecca moved her face only  inches away from his. It caught him completely off guard and it made him forget anything else that was on his mind at the moment.

And...Uh...What... what about you!? Don't you miss your family? Did being breast-fed by Jade make you forget about them?” Sean did his best to not stutter with his words. He could feel Rebecca's warm breathe brush against his lips. He wasn't sure if she was going to kiss him or was just teasing with him again.

“I haven't forgotten them...In some ways I kinda wish I did. My folks were heavy drug abusers and the farthest thing from being legitimate parents. I did not have a ideal childhood. I guess you can say that this is a second chance for me. My mommy, Jade...She saved me from literally losing everything after I blew my chances with Diamond Tours. I do wish that some things could be different but I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not thankful for where I have ended up in.” Sean was then caught by surprise again as Rebecca wrapped her legs around his waist as he could feel her diaper rubbing against his.

“Rebecca! Are you alright? You are very...Very...Close!” Sean watched as Rebecca then wrapped her arms around his body and embraced him in a gentle warm hug. A loud yawn could be heard from her voice.

“Sorry Sean...I guess I'm being kinda selfish. It's just so nice after all these years... To meet with someone just like me. All I want...Is to have a playmate that I can relate too. I just wanna...” Rebecca nuzzled her face into Sean's chest as she closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep while clinging onto his body. Sean didn't know what to think. He started to assume that Rebecca saw him in a more romantic or even lustful way, but after the way she spoke, it turned out that she was rather lonely since she had not met many portal littles that could relate or speak to her.

“I've always wanted to have a girl put her arms around me...I just never expected it to be like this..” Sean knew that Rebecca wanted him to stay even if she didn't come out and say it. It made sense as to why she was so fixated on having him adopted. He didn't really mind the having a friend like Rebecca but not at the cost of his very adult-hood.

“I'm a eighteen year old guy, wearing nothing but a diaper and laying in a crib alongside a girl that is also wearing just a diaper. This definitely wasn't in the job description!” Sean said sarcastically to himself. He decided to close his eyes as the warmth coming from Rebecca's body was helping put his ongoing anxiety at ease and also causing his eyelids to get heavier.

Sean used his free right hand to grab hold of the bottle and started to suck down on it again, as he enjoyed the taste of the juice that was inside.

“This stuff...Isn't half bad...” As Sean closed his eyes, he unknowingly put his thumb back into his mouth after dropping the bottle right next to him. He continued to suck on it as he slept for the next couple of hours with Rebecca right beside him in peaceful bliss. During that time, his diaper started to get warmer as he unknowingly wet his himself again. Thankfully his diaper was able to hold in everything that was released from his bladder.

What awaited him in his future was still unknown but waking up in a wet diaper was most certain.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 15

A very informative chapter really good.

I still wish for several different endings. One where he stays free and goes back home, one where he ends up with Zoe, one where he ends up with the lawyer but also one where he ends up with Alexa.

A great chapter in length and plot, I like how you've been writing the story, and I think you're leading it to where Zoe will adopt Sean or I could even imagine that it will lead to legal trouble where the renowned lawyer will help them and then be will try to collect with Sean's adoption

Looks like things are moving forward to the final parts of the story? Will Sean leave or stay? I hope he stays with Zoe and they can be kept safe from Alexa!

Maybe Alexa will get caught up and distracted by the lawyer, probably doing illegal things to get her out of the way, that Zoe can fly under the radar and get him in a safer situation, maybe even adopt him without getting punished by Alexa. Sadly as close as Zoe is to Alexa and her plan, Zoe isn't going to get out of this unscathed. In this world the best hope i can see is the lawyer being able to adopt him, get Alexa in jail (perhaps even an Amazon version of Crib Row lol) and help Zoe out of whatever situation Alexa has put her in.

I am so happy to see this story updated. I'm definitely in love with this story. Good work. 

What a great fantastic chapter. 

I had to go back to your last chapter to understand what the beginning of the new chapter was about. 

I love your writing this chapter was very good because it answered all of what I read about all the characters.

Next chapter should be when Zoe picks him up and when they get home the topic will hopefully be about adoption if Sean is smart enough and not stubborn. 

I too am hoping Sean will accept Zoe as his new Mommy. 

Please keep going we are all loving this story. 

Ahhhh that was so great! I'm always so excited for the next chapter in this story and seeing Sean start to recognize and accept how much he wants be taken of by Zoe is fantastic. Not to mention now we know that the lawyer will be coming in soon. She is going to give so much grief to Alexa and in general make things so much more complicated. But more than anything I'm just excited to get more Sean and Zoe action now with Sean (hopefully) encouraging it to an extent. Can't wait for the next one!!!

• Like 1

New to this story and wanted to say I think its terrific. I love your take of the universe, the addition of the levels and other tech tools to counter regression, the further insight of Amazon and portal little physiology. Really good, thanks a lot.

• Like 1
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20