LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

Thanks for your patience on this chapter. Certainly took longer than the others. Combination of real life stuff and making this a really long chapter are a combination of this. 

Did plenty of spell checking. I'm sure their are some errors for such a long chapter. Enjoy. I have a commission pic coming soon that is based on this very story as well!

Chapter 13

After finishing his well-needed shower, Sean hesitatingly put on another pair of boxers as he thought back to the accidents he had at Trisha's and the Ashfords. Both ended with him being put into a very uncomfortable situation when he was forced to wear pull-ups. It was not something he desired but it was his fault for wetting himself. He knew the consequences before setting foot in the amazonian world. Sean was just thankful that he managed to avoid wearing diapers. He felt that his pride couldn't take the embarrassment. Even though he had legal protection from mental regression and adoption, it still didn't save him from being treated like a toddler by the amazonians. He also assumed that his adult life would have already ended a few days ago after having his accident. The fact that he still able to dress himself and sit on a recliner via his own free will, was nothing short of a miracle. The amazonian society was no joke. Sean knew that he was treading on dangerous grounds.

I feel like I'm stuck on a boss fight in a video game and I don't know how to come out on top.” Sean tried to find some humor in his situation but deep down, he knew that things were not looking good for him. He was so use to getting advice from his parents. That wasn't going to happen now. He was living on his own. And to make matters worse, he had no way of contacting them through normal means. He started to question his decision to stay after learning more about the previous consultants that held his position. He didn't want to feel like that he walked into a trap, but much of what he was going through was not a part of the job description.

I hope she answers.” Sean curled up on the recliner while in just his boxers. He had no real genuine trust in any of the amazonians. In Sean's mind, they all wanted to control him in some sort of fashion. Wanting to explore and learn about the history and culture of this dimension intrigued him but he didn't want trade his freedom for it. The idea kept creeping in his mind that it brought shivers down his spine.

Hello?” Zoe's response of the other line was like a warm and cozy blanket for him. She was the only amazonian that he could possibly rely on at the moment. Trisha wasn't exactly a bad person, but she was way to unpredictable to actually be comfortable around. Joseph seemed to look at him as a fleeting interest and nothing more. And as for Alexa, that was out of the question. It would be a cold day in hell before asking her for any form of assistance.

Hey Zoe, it's me Sean...How are you feeling? I head that you have been sick the past couple days.” Sean tried to play things slowly. Even though Zoe was trustworthy, he made sure to not sound desperate. She was still a amazonian, after-all.

Ya...Just a minor bug I had. I was more effected mentally more than physically from it, but I'm all better now. So I'll be good to pick you up the day after tomorrow, when go in for your next interview. I've already informed Joseph about it.” Zoe replied with a confident tone in her voice.

That's so good to hear. I was really worried when Joseph told me that you were in no condition to pick me up.” Sean's words put a smile on Zoe's face, of course, Sean had no idea, since he was only on a cell phone.

So, how have you been doing while I was missing in action? I hope the company hasn't been pushing any paperwork on you. That's my job after-all, hehe.” Zoe tried to make it sound like a joke but she was genuinely worried about Sean's well-being and most importantly, she was worried about Alexa's ever growing influence on him.

Thankfully that hasn't been the case...But it has been...More dramatic than I would have preferred.” Sean wanted to tell Zoe about how he was accidentally mentally regressed and also inform her about the terrible accidents that forced him into wearing pull-ups. But in the end, he decided to stay quiet on the issue. He felt that it was not a good subject to discuss while using a company phone.

But you are okay though, that's the important thing.” Zoe was curious as to what he had to go through. She wanted to know so that she could hope to ease the guilt that she felt.

I'm...Okay...Say, are you available to talk to in person, tomorrow? I would really like to hang out...If you want.” Sean tried to masquerade in a confident tone of voice, hoping to convince Zoe. He hated sounding so artificial but the creeping isolation he felt, was almost too much to bare.

I would love too! I'm sick and tried of being around my family most of the day. We live in a pseudo farm house and I really need a good excuse get the hell out! How about I pick you up around nine? I'll take you to the local movie theater, I guarantee that it will blow your mind away!”

Looking forward to it. I just hope that my mind isn't blown so far that I actually regress, hehe.” Sean laughed it off, he wanted to find some humor in the truly messed messed up way that the amazonians treated littles

Your damn right! There is nothing infantile about our theaters. It will be right up your alley!”

That's sounds like a plan! I really need the distraction after all the crap I've gone through.” Zoe knew that Sean was not joking about that last part. She could hear the desperation in his voice. She hoped that she could provide some sort of comfort and protection when the time came.

When I come over tomorrow, I will be expecting you to tell me everything about your troubles, understand?” Zoe said in a commanding yet gentle tone.

I... certainly will...” Sean was surprised to hear Zoe's tone of voice change into a more serious one.

Now you go get some proper sleep. I don't want to be coming over tomorrow and finding you all exhausted. We are going to have a super fun time. You promise me?”

I'll be a very good boy for you, I promise” Sean started to blush deeply after realizing at what he just said. He didn't understand has to why such words, came out of his mouth. He bit his lip as he awaited her response, hoping that she didn't think to much of it.

I know that you are a good boy. You have already shown that to me. Hopefully I can still be a good partner for you...Again, I'll be over around nine. Good night and sleep well.” Zoe's words really echoed into Sean's mind as the call disconnected. He could easily tell that she actually cared about him as a person. However, he knew that their was something off about Zoe. It wasn't anything that he could explain in words, but Sean felt that Zoe was going through her own personal struggles. He was curious as to what could cause someone like her to have issues.

Nah, I don't want to be up any negative subjects. Tomorrow is all about having a chill day together” Sean quickly rushed to his bedroom and climbed onto his bed to get to sleep. Sean smiled as he started to think about Zoe. He missed her caring smile and demeanor. Most importantly, he missed the warmth that she brought.

I cannot wait for her to hold me, again!” Sean turned off the lights and placed the bed sheets over him. The thought about having another accident didn't even come to his thoughts as he started to fall asleep.

When the sun started to rise, Sean slowly opened his eyes as the glare reached them. He was amazed that he actually woke up before his alarm went off. It was a rare feat, that he barely ever managed to do, back home.

Thank GOD!...” Sean slowly opened his bed sheets, halfway expecting to find them cold and wet, but instead the sheets were as dry and warm.

Maybe it's all just a fluke. Perhaps I'm getting too paranoid about nothing.” As Sean hopped off his amazonian sized mattress, he started to think that his accidents were all merely a coincidence and that their was nothing actually devious going on. Or at least, that is what he wanted to believe.

After taking a nice warm shower, Sean got himself dressed in a pair of jean shorts with a sports jersey that he brought over from his world. He was getting sick and tired of wearing the same black and white colored clothes that his company gave him when he first arrived. It was unexpected and thoughtful of them, but the clothes lacked any identity and were bland as hell. He wanted to go one day feeling like that he was back in his own world. And he was hoping that today would bring about something similar..

Sean made sure to take a anti-regression pill before turning the television on and watching some amazonian based programming. He noticed on one of the commercials that their was a ad for a video game console which he had never heard of. It showed a couple of amazonian kids playing a game with two controllers, having some fun.

That looks like something that could pass the time, while on my days off.” Sean thought to himself as he looked over the clock. He saw that it was getting closer to nine. His adrenaline was pumping faster as the seconds passed by. He was already dressed and ready to go. Today was the first day that he didn't feel any sense of impending dread coming.

I don't think I'll be needing this...Not that it's actually been useful to begin with. Sean placed his badge and ring on the coffee table. He felt that as long as Zoe was with him, that he wouldn't have to worry about much of anything. She was his guardian angel of sorts.

Sean decided to take a moment and inspect his boxers. He could feel that they were dry but for just a moment, he considered that wearing a pull-up would have been for the best as a precautionary measure.

Hell no! I'll be good! Zoe doesn't need to know about the accidents...They won't happen again, I'm sure of it!” Sean felt utter confident in himself. As if today was the start of a new chapter in his life.

A loud knock could be heard at the front door, Sean rushed over to open it. His arms were shaking as he reached for the lock. But, before he could turn it, he took a moment to try and understand as to why he was so gung ho on seeing Zoe. She certainly was far easier to get along with than the other amazonians. But it wasn't like that she was the cure for all his problems. He needed to stay level-headed and alert. He was in a world that he still didn't truly know about.

Sean breathed in slowly as he opened the door. His eyes met with his red haired amazonian partner.

Heya Sean, it's been a while! I hope I don't feel like a stranger to you!” Zoe knelt down to one knee so she could be at the same eyesight with her partner. She was wearing a red flower dress that matched the same color as her hair, which was in a short bob hairstyle.

Sean didn't understand as to why, but a sudden surge of relief was overwhelming his senses as he laid his eyes on her. She looked almost like a divine savior of sorts. His feelings for her, were far different compared to the last time they were together. Sean had no idea how to respond, so he decided to act on his his first impulse. He quickly lunged and gave her a tight hug as he place his far shorter arms around her neck. The warmth from her body was a soothing welcome.

My goodness! Someone seems to be a tad happy to see me. But that's all right. I'm truly glad to see you as well, Sean. You are looking quite well.” Zoe picked up the portal little and held him over her shoulder while patting his back. Sean closed his eyes, he couldn't believe at how blissfully relaxed he felt. Right now, he was safe and secure.

So...Are you all ready to go? Or do you need anything in your apartment?” Zoe asked as she took a glance at Sean and was surprised to see how spaced out he looked.

Heh, your so cute! But what did I tell you about getting a decent amount of sleep!” Zoe flicked Sean's forehead which caused him to open his eyes and remove the trance like state he was in.

Huh!?....What are you talking about?” Sean was perplexed. He only just realized that he was in Zoe's arms.

You looked like you were dozing off their. Are you sure that you're okay to go to the theaters?” Zoe asked as she continue to hold him.

Of course! Why wouldn't' I be?” Sean tried to laugh it off . He started to blush as he felt embarrassed by what he just did.

That's good to hear. I don't want to have to personally tuck you into bed, just to make sure that you get a good nights rest.” Zoe then lowered Sean onto his feet, so he could lock the door himself. Sean stood their for a moment, questioning as to why Zoe was allowing him to lock the door. Sean expected Zoe to do it for him and then carry him to her car, as usual. A part of him felt irritated that she wasn't doing exactly that.

You don't have to force yourself to do this. We can go to the movies another day, if you want?” Zoe asked with genuine concern.

No it's okay...Just got some form of brain fog...That's all.” As Sean locked the door, he started to question as to why he felt so awkward with himself. Most importantly, Zoe's presence seemed to be the catalyst for his unusual behavior.

I'm not under any mental regression...Am I?” Sean tried to stay focused as he followed Zoe to her car. Despite his hiccups, he still felt calm and collective. Perhaps he was overthinking things.

My family knows that I have a partner with Diamond Tours, but they don't know anything about you. They would go crazy if they found out that my partner was a little. I would prefer to keep things that way” Zoe stated as they reached her car.

My mom, really wanted to meet you, but I kept telling her that we only hang out, when we are working. If my family knew the truth, we both would be in some deep shit.” Zoe said as she helped Sean into his booster seat.

Doesn't sound like your family is very accepting of independent littles. I'm so glad that you are not like the others. It truly a relief.” Sean felt giddy as she buckled him in. She was the complete opposite of Alexa. Everything about Zoe felt so wholesome in his mind.

Thanks...I'm really grateful that you feel that way about me...” While she didn't show it, Zoe felt a sharp sting of guilt within consciousness, as she reflected on the incident with the pill that would destroy all of Sean's bladder muscles. She kept wondering if his bladder had actually been effected by it. For now, she decided that it would be best to not bring up the subject.

You won't believe what I went through while you were sick. The past couple days can only be described... As a roller-coaster.”

Please tell me, I'm very interested in knowing how what you did, while I was...Sick” Zoe turned her vehicle on and the two of them were off to the local theaters for what was suppose to be a stress-free day from work.

Sean explained in great detail about how his day with Trisha went, including the way he was treated at the aquarium and how he was accidentally regressed at the local park. He excluded any information about his accidents, feeling too ashamed to bring it up.

I can't believe that she would be so reckless like that. Especially since she has a little of her own. If she was found out about her negligence with you, she could very well end up losing custody of her adopted little.” Zoe was greatly upset after hearing what happened to her partner while Sean tried to look at it from both angles, not wanting that incident to ruin their day together.

It's okay Zoe, in the end, Trisha admitted to her mistakes and we eventually got along much better because of it. As you can see, I'm perfectly fine!” Sean was pleased to see calm Zoe down a bit, but she still looked slightly upset over it.

If you say so. I'm still super pissed off at her. How could she take advantage of your kindness! Not only that, she freaking regressed you because of her own incompetence. Even if it was at level three, that's still, no excuse! If I were there, I would have undoubtedly protected you and showed you around without being forced to sit in a god damn stroller!” Sean noticed that some tears were forming in Zoe's eyes, he was surprised at how seriously she took the news. Sean almost felt like telling her about his accidents, but felt that she didn't need any more emotional baggage. Zoe was a truly kind-hardhearted person and Sean was not about to escalate the drama any further.

After arriving at the movie theater, Zoe helped Sean out of his booster seat and before he knew it, he was back walking onto his own two feet. He took a glimpse at the building that he would soon be entering. Much like with everything else in this dimension, it was far bigger and wider than any theater in his world, it was almost comparable to a sports stadium. His curiosity increased as he started to look forward to seeing how the inside appeared.

The movie we will be seeing is called The Lord Of Ocean's, it's a typical fantasy movie where a group of space pirates invade a water planet that houses many dangerous monsters. The reviews are rather mediocre, but I think you will enjoy it. I heard it has some amazing special effects. Hopefully it will surpass your expectations.” Zoe then held out her hand for Sean to take. He was all too happy to oblige. Though a part of him was disappointed that she didn't decide to carry him inside the theater. Sean smacked himself in the forehead, wondering why he kept having such weird thoughts.

Two for Lord Of The Ocean's, please.” Zoe asked as she handed her credit card to the employee at the check-stand.

You do realize that this movie maybe a bit too scary for your little. If you like, I could suggest a few movies that would be more friendly to your child.” The employee stated as he looked over at Sean, whom was still holding onto Zoe's hand.

Somehow, I'm not surprised by his reaction. I'm basically the equivalent of a toddler in this insane world. Thank goodness that I have Zoe by my side.” Sean said quietly to himself as he scanned the area around him.

It's okay, my little one, will be able to handle this without any issue.” Zoe looked over and winked over at Sean. He could only nod his head and blush as he played along with the charade, or at least he hoped that was all it was.

After Zoe purchased the tickets, the two entered the building. Sean was amazed at how clean and classy the inside of the theater was. The carpeting was dark red and the lights were dim, to provide ambiance and a warm atmosphere. He also noticed that he was the only little that was walking on his own two feet. All of the other little's within the theater, were either being carried by their amazonian parents or were sitting in a stroller. Sean was relieved and irritated while watching the other native littles go about their usual way of living.

Just to let you know, all little's are required to sit on the lap of the their amazonian caretaker while the movie is playing. I hope that is alright with you.” Zoe asked as she continued to hold onto his hand.

OH!...No issue there. That won't bother me at all, Zoe!” Sean gave a thumbs up to show his approval. Sean felt oddly excited but didn't understand as to why. Perhaps the idea of seeing a movie in a different world, was starting to appeal to him even more than he originally thought.

Good, in that case, let's get some beverages and popcorn before we go in.” Zoe and Sean headed towards the food stand, Sean noticed that most of the amazonians were not paying any attention to him. He assumed that everyone though that Zoe was his caretaker or adopted parent. A unexpected benefit of not being fawned over by a complete stranger.

Welcome to the New Haven Cinema, what can I help you with? While Zoe was scanning the menu, the employee held her hands together as she looked down at the portal little beside her. Sean could immediately tell that she was interested in him but was for all the wrong reasons.

It's nice to be noticed but not like this.” Sean thought to himself while keeping his head down.

I'll have the large cherry soda and large popcorn. What would you like, Sean?” Zoe asked as she knelt down to his eye level.

Sean looked over the menu, curious to the beverages that were available before him. But before he could choose, the employee at the stand, decided to speak.

Just a heads up, we only have apple juice, water, milk, and chocolate milk for littles. Any other beverages are not available for their kind, I'm afraid.” The employee said with a apologetic tone in her voice.

Figures...I guess I'll just go with the chocolate milk.” Sean sighed. All of his expectations have been subverted since arriving his this dimension. Zoe smiled and then patted him on the head, hoping to make him feel a bit better, which in fact it did. Though Sean made sure to not show it.

Within the next minute, the employee came back with the large bag of popcorn and soda cup for Zoe. She then reached over the counter and handed Sean a baby bottle filled with chocolate milk.

Have a lovely time, sweetie!” The employee stated before focusing her attention on the next customer in line.

Sorry about that Sean, if you want, I can take off the rubber teat on the bottle, when we get into our seat.” Zoe asked as they walked towards the auditorium that would be playing the movie.

That's all right. I'll survive drinking it down like this.” Sean's response was a surprise to Zoe. She figured that he would object to drinking from something so infantile. Zoe assumed that Sean was trying act nice and avoid any drama.

After finding a available seat near the back, Zoe sat down and put the bag of popcorn between her legs. Sean quietly watched as she grabbed him by the hips. As much as he tried, Sean couldn't hide the smile on his face, as was placed onto her lap. With her hands free, Zoe then took a sip of her soda before putting it down in the cup holder to the side.

Ah...So warm.” The body heat radiating from Zoe, allowed Sean to relax and rest the back of his head on her stomach. Sean was barely paying attention to the advertisements as he felt in total bliss. . One thing he did notice was that the theater screen didn't just cover the wall in front of him, but also part of the ceiling as well. Sean assumed that it was to give a more immersive viewing experience.

Are you comfortable Sean? Can you see alright? Is there anything I can do to make you experience any better? Zoe was afraid that Sean was holding himself back for her sake. She started to playfully mess with his hair, which was a sign of her own nervousness.

I'm perfectly fine. I'm quite comfortable right now. So much so, that I may just fall asleep, hehe.” Sean tried to play it off as a joke to his partner but she didn't see it that way.

If you want to take a nap, just try to do so,after getting through halfway of the movie, at least.” Zoe stated as she grabbed the popcorn bag and took a few pieces for herself. Sean helped himself to a few pieces as well.

Dear GOD! This popcorn is delicious! Why the hell does everything taste better in this strange world...It's not fair!” Sean thought to himself as the lights started to dim even more. The commercials finally ended and then the previews to upcoming movies, started to play.

After a half hour of preview of upcoming movies, Sean was thankful that the movie was about to start. He had the patience but even he could only stand so many previews before he started to get annoyed. He then lightly tapped on Zoe's thigh to get her attention.

Just curious, how long is the movie?”

It's a little over five hours from what I've heard.” Zoe replied as took another sip of her soda.

Five hours!? The hell! That's freaking long, you know!” Sean was noticeably surprised, wondering if he had ever seen a movie that long in his life.

You think that's long? This is considered the standard time-frame in our cinema. Some higher profile movie's can actually last up to eight hours in length. Just be grateful that we are not seeing something like that.” Zoe said as she continued to play with his hair.

Sean sighed , Just when he started to believe that things were about get slightly more normalized. He had a curve-ball thrown right at him. Even the movie theater experience was effected by the amazonian influence. Sean was looking forward to making even more comparisons to his world. The knowledge and experience was satisfying.

As the opening scene for the movie started, Sean took the baby bottle, filled with chocolate milk. in his hand and began to suck on it, not even aware of how babyish he looked.

If you ever have the urge to use the potty, just let me know and I'll take you to the restroom.” Zoe said as she looked down at her partner. She was pleasantly surprised to see him, sucking contently on the bottle while he focused most of his attention on the movie. Zoe wrapped her arms around Sean's waist, grateful that he could spend a few hours away from the stresses of the amazonian world.

Alexa looked over the incomplete nursery in her condominium while on the phone with her sister. She couldn't wait for it to be complete and most importantly, to actually be in use. The furniture was very expensive, not that she actually cared, since it wasn't money out of her own pocket. With her current position with Diamond Tours, she could easily use the companies funds to attain whatever she needed. It was obviously illegal, however she knew of many interesting ways to avoid any unwanted attention from authorities. She had spent her whole life, finding ways to manipulate the regulations for her own benefit. She licked her lips at the thought of controlling Sean at her very whim. She really didn't care much for actually trying to love him but rather was intoxicated by the idea of having so much power over a individual. Back when she started out as a tourist guide, she enjoyed watching portal littles lose their freedom and come to sudden retaliation that they would spending the rest of their days as someone's baby. To her, that was the pinnacle of existence.

I appreciate your cooperation, my loving sister. Please inform me of every little detail after Sean interviews you tomorrow. I especially want to know what his expression will be when he meets with your special baby girl... Yes...Why yes, that is my goal...I want to demoralize him to the point that he will see me as his only form of salvation... Yes, I know that I have twisted way of doing things, but it will be so much fun when it all comes to fruition... As for the tourism, hopefully by next week, my company's suspension will be removed, so we can continue guiding portal littles to their rightful place....I know, it is ridiculous that the government suspended us for a minor infraction. All portal little's that visit our dimension should be immediately adopted without question....I know...I will stay in touch, talk to you later, bye.” Alexa disconnected her call with her sister. She felt so invigorated despite the nagging feeling of her impatience. It was not something that she was use too. Though she had a cure for that. She went into the kitchen and poured herself a straight shot of hard whiskey.

I should have a talk with Zoe tomorrow. See if she is still motivated for her promotion...If not, that's fine. I can always fire her...Or do worse if she doesn't comply. Violence is only beautiful if done in a artistic sense.” Alexa was so drunk with power that she could never remember a time without it. Being in control was her life's purpose and she wanted to spend the next stage of her life by using Sean as her personal living puppet. She embraced her sins and would not allow anything to stand in her way.

For the first three hours of the movie, Sean was completely absorbed in the story. The visuals, sound, and the acting were also top notch. He was having a wonderful time until the movie decided to go on a more dialogue heavy route. He didn't mind this, but it caused his eye lids to get heavier as the minutes went by. It didn't help that Zoe's warm body was having an effect as well. It was unlike anything he had experienced before. Normally sitting on someone's lap would have been embarrassing, but for Sean, it was like a warm fuzzy barrier that protected him from the evil's of the outside world.

Good movie...But...So damn long. Maybe I'll get a few winks in... I'll wake up when the explosions come around.” Sean yawned silently to himself as he closed his eyes. He felt safe and respected...By a amazonian, no less.

This....is...good.” The last thing that Sean felt as he fell asleep was a odd warm sensation coming from his pants. He just assumed that it was from Zoe's body heat as he slept.

Zoe didn't notice the warm wet sensation coming from Sean, as she continued to focus on the movie. The plot was far better than she had anticipated. She still kept her arms around Sean as he slept quietly.

Around a hour later, Zoe decided to get grab herself a handful of popcorn to satisfy her immediate cravings but as she reached for it, she noticed a cold wetness coming from her hands.

Wha? What's going on?” Zoe started to sniff the air. Instead of the buttery aroma coming from the popcorn, the air had the smell of stale urine as if she were in a public bathroom.

Hey Sean, do you mind that... Oh...He's sleeping, well that's fine, but....Oh my god!” It was at that moment, Zoe realized at what just occured. While she couldn't fully see in the dimly lit theater, Zoe could tell that Sean just had a accident and her clothes were soaked because of it.

Zoe knew that finishing the movie would not be a good idea, especially if the smell started to spread. She quietly got off the chair while carefully holding the sleeping boy, in her arms. She decided that it would be best to not wake him, not wanting him to panic while out in the open.

Zoe was careful as she carried Sean out of the theater. She caught the glances of a few curious amazonians as she walked past them.

I bet I look ridiculous. Whatever, I could care less.” Zoe's only goal was to get Sean back to his apartment, so he would be in a more comfortable setting when he awoke.

Fuck...God damn it...” Zoe started to assume that Sean's accident was actually due to the pill that she gave him a few days ago. She didn't want to jump to conclusions but her gut feeling was telling her that it was exactly that.

Ugh..It's so freaking cold...Wha...WHAT THE HELL!” Sean immediately woke up as his partner continued to carry him to her car. Zoe took a deep breathe, preparing to reassure and keep him in a calm mindset.

Calm down..Just please calm down, Sean. It's going to be all right. I'm going to take us back to your apartment, so we can fix this.” Zoe truly hoped that Sean would not start to freak out over what just occurred.

NO...OH MY GOD...NOT AGAIN!” Sean's crying words, stung Zoe right in the gut. It was at that moment, that she knew that this was not a isolated incident as she struggled to buckle Sean into his booster seat.

Jesus...Why is this happening!” Sean covered his face with his arms after looking over at the large wet spot on Zoe's dress. Not only did he wet himself, but he ruined the the outfit of the only amazonian that he trusted.

It's okay, I'm not angry at you for what happened. This will all be easily resolved when we get back to your place.” Zoe turned the heater on in her car and exited the theaters parking lot. Zoe knew that she needed to remain calm for Sean's sake. He was feeling rather awful and she didn't want to do anything to escalate the situation.

Why now?...What have I done to deserve this??” Sean started to cry, feeling a enormous amount of shame. He felt like he betrayed Zoe in some fashion and wasn't worthy of her kindness.

Please tell me Sean...These accidents...Just how long have they been going on for?” Zoe was mentally preparing herself for the answer that would confirm her suspicions.

This all started the day after you got sick. For whatever reason, I started wetting myself when I was at Trisha's...It's because of that, she treated me like a freaking baby...I also had another damn accident while interviewing a amazonian family, yesterday. The only difference was that I was wide awake when it happened.. It's like I have lost all control over my bladder. This has never happened to me before.... God dammit!” Sean just wanted to die. If their was a low point to his life, he had finally reached it.

Zoe felt her heart skip a beat after realizing that the culprit to Sean's predicament was none other than herself. While she knew it was possible for Sean to lose his bladder function, she had no idea as to how badly it would effect his mental state . The immense guilt Zoe was feeling, wanted to make her come clean and explain her actions. Even if she was being threatened by her boss, she still wanted to accept responsibility for her what she did...But she couldn't. She was too scared of seeing Sean's reaction and what it could end up leading to. But if Zoe didn't act, Sean's demise would come sooner than later. That was the Alexa's' goal.

The rest of the ride back to the apartment remained quiet, not even the radio was on, to distract the two of them. Zoe took a quick glance at Sean before looking over her ruined dress. Right now, that was the least of her concerns. Sean was her number one priority.

After parking her car in the apartment complex. Zoe noticed that Sean kept his head down. It was obvious that his accident was getting the best of him. His lifeless expression was more than enough to cause Zoe to turn her head away in guilt.

Let's...Both get inside.. We will feel much better, once we get out of these yucky clothes.” Zoe tried to stay positive but it wasn't a easy task. After helping her partner out of the booster seat, she picked him up and could easily feel just how badly wet he was. The booster seat also needed to be cleaned, but she decided to worry about that later.

I can handle this. I just need to get us inside and take this slowly.” Zoe carried Sean to the elevator and then to his front door on the second floor. She took his key from his pocket and opened the door with it. Sean didn't flinch or show a change of expression. Right now, he didn't give a damn. He had already shamed himself beyond belief.

If you don't mind. I'll help you out of your wet clothes.” Zoe awaited for a response, but nothing came as Sean stood in the living room, motionless while on his feet.

I'll be quick about it” Zoe decided to start with Sean's shirt. It was a simple task as she lifted his arms in the air and took the article of clothing off. Sean let out a small whimper and started to hug himself in utter shame. Zoe knew that she was only making things worse since she was trying to change him like a dependent child. She decided that it would have been best for Sean to change himself. He needed to retain some form of dignity.

I'll let you take care of the rest. I'm sure that you would prefer that...So, where is your washer and dryer? “Zoe also wanted to change out of her wet dress as soon as possible. She decided to not doing anything until she got a answer from Sean.

Zoe...I'm so sorry...I'm so god damn SORRY!” Sean was struggling to lower his pants to his knees. He felt immense shame for being the cause of ruining such a fine day. It was too much to bare. He started to believe that Zoe would request to change partners, given how pathetic he currently looked. Sean wanted to find a dark to crawl in and never come out.

You have nothing to be sorry about. I had a wonderful time and the day is still young and I don't want this...Minor accident to define it.” Zoe took a deep breathe and decided to take the initiative after Sean froze in place. She helped in lowering his pants to his knees and then removed his shoes and socks. Sean just stood their and allowed Zoe to take full control. A part of him felt relieved that she wasn't leaving him all alone.

I don't...Have a washer or dryer in my place...You need to bring the clothes up to Trisha's...She lives one floor, right above me...She...Will take care of things.” Sean unexpectedly put his thumb into his mouth while Zoe removed Sean's last piece of clothing, his boxers. Zoe noticed at how vulnerable he looked. She wanted to hold and tell her partner, that she would protect him, no matter the cost. But she wasn't sure if that was something that he needed at the moment. In some ways, she was angry with herself, feeling that she was wanted to do that just for her own personal gratification.

I'm so pathetic.” Sean silently told himself as he stood their, is just his birthday suit. He still didn't realize that he was quietly sucking on his thumb.

Zoe felt like she was gambling as she put her hands on Sean's shoulders. Sean needed his personal space, but she wanted to give him some form of reassurance.

Now, you go get yourself changed. I'll be back in a moment so we can relax and put this behind us.” Zoe's maternal instincts were in overdrive. But she continued to hold herself back and give Sean the privacy that he needed.

Sean slowly nodded his head in agreement as Zoe placed her forehead onto his.

When I come back, I'll order us some delicious pizza.” Zoe headed for the front door, as she took Sean's clothes to get washed, along with the ones she currently had on.

Sean stood in utter silence for the next few minutes, still in shock over at what had transpired. Thankfully, Zoe was kind enough to assist him during his most shameful hour. He couldn't believe at how much of a wimp he felt like.

Some Adult I am...I can't even go a day without wetting myself...I pissed all over Zoe! It wouldn't surprise me if she convinces Diamond Tours to have me fired for my incompetence. I am a fool to think that I can survive on my own...” Sean sat down on a cross legged position as he continued to judge himself. He was his own worst enemy.

Yikes, these clothes have certainly seen better days! Same with that beautiful dress of yours. Luckily enough, your bra and panties are still good.” Trisha stated as she placed both Sean and Zoe's wet clothes in the washing machine.

Thanks so much for doing this. Sean has told me a lot about you. Thanks for looking after him while I was under the weather.” Zoe said as she stood near the entrance of the laundry room in just her black bra and panties. She used some of Trisha's wipes to clean herself, making sure that she didn't leave a foul odor on her body.

He's such a good little. I haven't met someone like him in a while. Makes me kind of sad that he doesn't have a proper amazonian mommy to guide him. Perhaps, that is a role you could be interested in.” Trisha then walked past Zoe and then into her daughter's nursery as she started to look for something in the closet.

I appreciate the offer, but our relationship is strictly based on our work. I don't want to cause anything that could end up having Sean hate me.”

Nonsense, Sean doesn't strike me as the type to be so shallow. He was more than accommodating, when I took him to the aquarium. My paternal instincts made me do some...Questionable things to him, but he was mature enough to make me realize the error of my ways. I'm not proud of myself, but in the end I am a amazonian, I've got my limitations when it comes to littles.” Trisha then grabbed a plastic package and handed it to Zoe.

Zoe noticed that it was a package of pink pull-ups which featured some very girlish designs.

Are these for Sean?” Zoe asked, even though she already knew the answer.

That's right. I don't recommend them for nighttime use. Sean seem to be a heavy wetter. These are preferable during most of the day. I'm sure that he would be against diapers, but if this continues, he may not have a option to choose.” Trisha then walked back into the living room and scooped up her adopted daughter, Abby and began to bottle-feed her, while she kept her attention on the television.

I'm not sure if he will be thrilled at wearing something...So girlish.” Zoe thought the pull-ups were adorable, but she was hesitant as she continued to think about Sean's well-being.

He will be alright with it. Trust me, he's a level-headed young man. He might whine about it, but he knows it's for the best. Also, he's familiar with wearing them so you won't have that issue. Just be upfront and thoughtful to his feelings. Who knows, perhaps he will be more open if he allows you to change him.

Zoe sighed. She wanted Sean to know the truth, but confessing was proving to be more difficult than she expected. Right now, she decided to focus only on one thing at a time.

Oh and before I forget, you should take this.” Trisha then handed her a bottle of baby powder. Zoe wasn't feeling to kindly about forcing her partner into a pull-up. He had already suffered enough anguish for one day.

Thanks for the hospitality. I'll be back in a bit, to get our clothes...And thanks again, for the wipes and the pull-ups.” After opening the front door, Zoe felt a sense of relief to know that Trisha turned out to be a rather normal amazonian after conversing with her.

Please don't be a stranger and tell Sean that if he ever wants to have another play date with Abby, he is more than welcome. You can return the blanket anytime you want as well.”

After closing the door, Zoe quickly covered herself with a blanket that Trisha loaned her and then rushed to the elevator, hoping no one would see her as she covered her body with a blanket.

Holy shit! It's cold as hell, out here! Then again, I've barely got anything on. I have hurry on back!” The blanket did nothing to keep her body warm since she was only wearing her bra and panties underneath.

Sean didn't move a inch while Zoe was away. The overwhelming odor of urine, was a reminder of his complete failure. Sean didn't even consider the use of foul play to be on his mind. Right now, he was ashamed for just being himself.

What am I going to do? I have no idea...Or for that matter, did I ever have a choice?” Sean kept doubting himself as he questioned his life choices and wondered if all his efforts were meaningless. Right now, he was the definition of a depressed individual.

With all her strength, Zoe opened and then shut the door. She felt foolish for walking out in the cold with only a blanket covering her, but then again, she had no spare clothes with her.

Sorry for the wait, but I...” Zoe rushed over to where Sean was sitting. She knew that something was wrong when she saw that he didn't even budge from the same spot she last saw him in. She also noticed that Sean was shivering as he sat their in the nude.

Zoe...What am I doing working here? I don't know anymore. I just feel...So lost and pathetic.” Sean didn't even turn his attention to look Zoe in the eyes.

Zoe was unable to come up with a answer, but she couldn't just let her friend and partner continue to wallow in misery. So she did the only thing that she could think of at the moment. She dropped the items in her hands and scooped Sean into her arms, embracing him with firmly while warming him up with her body. She was surprised to feel how cold his body was. He was practically freezing. Zoe didn't ever want to let go of him.

The unusual warmth coming from Zoe's body, managed to snap Sean out of his depressed daze for a moment. He started to look around and before noticing Zoe holding him.

Huh...WHA...Zoe...What are you!?” Zoe placed her finger on his mouth, telling him to remain quiet. Sean blushed as he looked up at the red haired amazonian, surprised to see her look so serious and comforting.

I won't allow this. I won't allow you to be depressed...That's just not like you. So I've decided that I'm going to help get you back to your normal self, even if you don't approve of my actions.” Zoe removed the blanket that she had over body, revealing to Sean that she was in just her bra and panties. His face blushed several shades of red. He had no idea as to what she meant, but he decided to wait and see.

I don't want to hear a word out of you, until I'm done...AGREED?” Zoe's firm words were like a dagger and Sean just nodded his head. It was the first time that he had ever seen her so upset. He had no excuse.

Zoe smiled as she helped Sean back onto his feet. He then immediately went to cover his privates with his hands.. Zoe then grabbed some of the baby wipes and started to work on his feet and continued to wipe his lower half, until she got to his waist. She then slapped his hands out of the way, so she could start wiping his privates and rear-end. Sean closed his eyes and put his thumb back into his mouth as a way to cope with his situation. She continued to wipe him down, until she got to his neck.

There we go! Now you look and smell so much better. After I get you changed, I'll order us some delicious pizza, how does that sound?” Zoe asked as Sean slowly nodded his head. Not a single sound could be heard from him.

That's my partner!” Zoe then carried Sean into his bedroom and laid him down the mattress. He kept his attention way from Zoe, unable to figure out as to why he was being so submissive to her. A part of him wanted to tell her to stop but another part of him thought that she was only looking out for his well-being.

You have been a bit too quiet for me. I know what is needed to get you to talk, Hehe.” Zoe started to tickle Sean's feet, which caused him to giggle out loud. He removed his thumb from his mouth as he flailed about while laying on the mattress.

Zoe, please...This is too much!” Sean couldn't believe at how ticklish he was. He was unable to remember the last time that he felt such a odd yet wondrous feeling.

I'm not done yet. Here comes the finishing move...The raspberries attack!” Zoe started blowing on Sean's stomach, which only caused him to burst out laughing to the point that tears were coming from his eyes.

I give up! You win...YOU WIN!” Sean bent his knees in the air when Zoe stopped her gentle onslaught. A large smile could be seen on his face as he gathered his breathe.

That's the Sean that I know and care about.” Zoe said as looked down at the naked little.

And this is for being such a great partner...” Zoe then gently kissed Sean on his nose, which caused him to open his eyes in awe. Unlike last time, Sean kept his full attention on Zoe's eyes. She was almost like a different person from his point of view. Sean previously saw Zoe has as a caring individual, but now he saw her as someone that could actually protect him and he didn't mind it. They were friends and partners, not a mommy and a baby like all the others...Or at least that is what he thought.

Sean wanted of show Zoe that he was capable of being self-sufficient when he first met her. Even though she was a amazonian, he didn't see her as a threat. Right now, she was the relief that he needed.

I've missed you so much, these past couple of days. I never knew how difficult it was, leaving someone you care about...All alone.” Zoe picked Sean up and firmly hugged him while rubbing his back, slowly.

I've missed you too. You are the only one I can trust. Everyone looks at me like I'm some dumb baby, but your different...Thank you for looking after and respecting me.” Sean didn't care what Zoe did next, he just wanted to be held by her .

How about we get you dressed, so we can get some yummy food in our tummies! How's that sound?” Zoe asked as she placed Sean back onto his feet.

I would love that!” Sean nodded his head in agreement as he watched Zoe grab a pair of pull-ups for him. She stretched out the elastic waistband of the undergarment. Sean just casually put his feet through, which allowed Zoe to easily pull the undergarment up to his waist .The soft padding was like a much needed warm blanket.

Feeling better my wittle warrior?” Zoe asked as she picked Sean up, yet again and held him near her chest.

Much better!” Sean started to suck on his thumb yet again while keeping his attention on Zoe. He didn't notice the sudden change in his behavior as he rested his head on her chest.

Such a honest boy...Yes you are! My wittle bundle of joy!” Zoe originally planned on getting Sean into a pair of clothes, but she was too absorbed with her maternal instincts that she completely forgot about doing so.

Something is not right...But what is it?...Does it matter at this point?.. I feel so comfy and warm!” Sean tried to think but decided that it wasn't worth the effort. Zoe would do all the thinking for him.

I bet my wittle one is super thirsty. I know exactly what you need!” Zoe went to unhook her bra but before she could fully undo it, her eyes snapped wide open as she came back to her senses.

What the hell?...Holy shit!?” Zoe used her right hand to slap herself in the forehead. She couldn't believe that she was allowing her maternal instincts to take over yet again. After realizing her folly, she took a glimpse at Sean to see him happily sucking on his thumb while his eyes remained closed.

Oh crap!...Did I accidentally regress him!? But how?!” Zoe started to panic as she nudged Sean on his stomach, hoping that she didn't due the unthinkable. She held her breathe as she awaited for a response.

Ugh...HUH?!” Sean blinked a few times as he removed his thumb from his mouth, some drool could be seen coming down his chin.

Are you alright, Sean? Please say something if you are!” Zoe asked as her face was only inches from his.

Ya...I'm good. Just feel kinda groggy. Kinda like I just woke up.” Sean's coherent words were enough proof to allow Zoe to embrace him in another firm hug in relief.

I'm so glad, I was worried that I did something...Unspeakable.” Sean wondered what Zoe was talking about as he was carried over to the couch.

I trust you. Far more than anyone else in this world, so it's all good.” For the second time, Sean placed his head on Zoe's chest as she sat herself on the couch.

Did you forget, that I'm also a amazonian?” Zoe laughed to herself as she lightly tapped Sean on his nose before placing him on her lap.

I know you are...But you are different. Your not like the other ones.” Sean blushed as he turned his attention away from her. He tried but he couldn't find a proper way to accurately describe Zoe. To Sean, she was a anomaly. He had not met anyone like her before.

Oh? Is that so? Then I guess that makes you a super special wittle boy.” Zoe started to tickle Sean under his armpits. He did his best to refrain himself form laughing but after a few more seconds, Sean couldn't help himself as he giggled to the point that his face was beat red.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself, now that I know how ticklish you are!.” Zoe was so happy to see Sean back in high spirits. She then cradled him in her arms as her maternal instincts started to kick in yet again. It was a struggle to that Zoe knew that she had to overcome.

I think I might fall asleep again. Hehe.” Sean laughed to himself as he closed his eyes and rested his head on Zoe's arms. Her body was almost hypnotic in itself. Zoe patted Sean on the head, she knew that if she didn't do something soon, her instincts would fully take over her rational train of thought.

Sleepy time comes later. Pizza time comes now. Besides, I don't want you ruining your sleeping schedule.” Zoe firmly patted Sean on his butt a few times before placing him on the couch. Sean was saddened that he had nothing to cling on too.

Now you sit here like a good boy, while I may a call for the pizza delivery. If you behave, I'll come back with a special present, can you do that for me?” Zoe asked while pressing her forehead next to his. Sean could only blush and nod in the slightest of gestures.

After heading into the kitchen to make the call, Sean took the moment to take in all that had happened so far.

Was I always in a pull-up? Sean pressed his fingers on the front of the undergarment, wondering if everything was really happening or if it was some odd dream.

Sean then decided it would be best to turn on the television and watch whatever was currently playing. He felt that some background noise would give him some well-needed clarity and focus.

These pull-ups...They are the same as last time” Sean wasn't even paying attention to the television. He noticed that the padded undergarments were the same ones that he wore when he was at Trisha's.

After finishing her order for the pizza, Zoe took out a small mirror in her pocket to look over her appearance while she was in Sean's kitchen. She then knelled down to open the cabinets, which wasn't all that difficult, as she searched for some dinner plates.

I wonder if this is a good idea. I might be taking things too far” Zoe checked her purse and pulled out a baby bottle from inside. Her common sense was telling her to back off, but her instincts were telling her to take the next step. She was also wondered how his reaction would be even though he was so accepting of her.

Better than accidentally breastfeeding him.” Zoe knew that many of her friends only breastfed littles after they were adopted. It was the preferred and most natural method for mental regression. Before Zoe started working for Diamond Tours, she wanted to hold off on adoption for a few years. But after meeting Sean, she wasn't so sure, anymore.

I wonder, if he would...NO! I can't have such greedy thoughts. He's my partner, not my baby!...I wonder, what he thinks about all this?” Zoe wanted to question Sean and see if he was having any second thoughts about his place in the amazonian dimension.

I'll ask after I nurse him with the bottle.” Zoe opened the fringe and pulled out a carton of chocolate milk and started to fill the bottle with it.

After walking back into the living room, Zoe had convinced herself that she would behave more appropriately to Sean and not allow her instincts to dictate her decisions. Though, after seeing Sean laying on the couch and curled up in a ball, Zoe immediately placed her hands onto her mouth.

So..Freaking...Cute...Damn it... I need to control myself!” Zoe desperately wanted to keep her maternal instincts in check, though Sean wasn't making things easy with how he was presenting himself.

Why do things have to be so complicated? I could help find him a better mommy than Alexa...But I would rather...” Zoe knew what she wanted, but she was afraid to say it to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was to put Sean into a position where he would lose all hope. A part of her wanted to help him, so he could see his family again, but the odds were greatly stacked against him.

I'm not doing this because I want a baby for my own...We are just... co-workers...That's all” Zoe was trying to find a way to justify her actions, but she knew the truth as she took out the same type of pill that caused Sean to lose control of his bladder to begin with.

It's because of these god damn pills, that Sean is having these so called accidents...And it's my fault...I'm the worst.” Zoe threw the pill in the sink, upset with her lack of resolve. She held the bottle to her chest as she walked back into the living room. She decided that she would tell Sean the truth.

Sean just stared blankly into the television screen, he understood what was going on and what the amazonians were saying on the show, but he just didn't care. Right now, he just felt conflicted. He started to rub his feet together, feeling slightly cold since the only form of clothing he had on, was his pull-up undergarment.

Thanks for your patience. The pizza should be hear within a half hour, until then, I want to talk to you about something rather important.” Zoe took a seat next to Sean on the couch as she prepared herself for the consequences for her actions. Sean turned his head so he was looking at Zoe, he then slowly crawled over and laid himself down on her lap. Zoe was caught off guard since Sean was taking the initiative.

What do you want to talk about?” Sean's words and expression were enough to cause Zoe's maternal instincts to take over.

Before we have our little talk, would you like some chocolate milk? I'm sure that you are thirsty.” Zoe placed the nipple of the bottle near his mouth as she cradled him in her arms, once again.

But.. But...I'm not a...Baby.”Sean bit the tip of his thumb, he didn't understand as to why, but he felt almost obligated to please Zoe. His mind was in shambles as he kept looking into her eyes.

I know you are not a baby... I just thought this would be a relaxing way to pass the time. Just the two of us....” Zoe calmly brushed Sean's hair which was almost like a massage.

In what felt like a eternity, Sean finally turned his attention to the bottle, feeling that everything was going to be alright. Zoe knew what she was doing.

As long as it's with you...Then...I guess, I'm okay with it...” Zoe watched as Sean closed his eyes and placed his mouth over the rubber nipple. The cold chocolate liquid, soon entered his mouth. After a few minutes, Sean slowly opened his eyes to gaze into the memorizing eyes of his amazonian friend and partner. He was almost enamored with her prescience.

Zoe smiled as she continued to bottle-feed him over the next fifteen minutes.

Sean desperately tried to think, he knew something was off, but he couldn't muster the mental strength to come up with a answer. His entire body was telling him to submit and go with the flow. As long as Zoe was around, he wouldn't have to worry about being regressed into a babbling infant.

Holy crap, no wonder so many of my friends have adopted littles. The feeling is intoxicating...So this is what it's like...Being a mommy.” Zoe kept telling herself that she wasn't actually babying Sean but rather they were just having a relaxing moment together. But it was a obvious that wasn't the case.

As Sean came close to finishing the bottle, Zoe kept pondering as to what she should do next. Everything felt so natural, as if this was always meant to be. Her objective was to protect Sean from being adopted by Alexa and also being mentally regressed...What was the best course of action? That was on her mind.

Sean felt his eyelids getting heavier as he started to doze off, but before it happened, the bottle was removed from his mouth.

Such a thirsty boy...Yes you are!” Zoe then pulled Sean in for another warm hug. He gladly accepted without any form of hesitation, but his their was a nagging feeling in his mind, as if he needed something more.

What's wrong with me?” Sean questioned himself as he hugged Zoe back, It felt like his body was acting on it's own. He figured it due to feeling unusually drowsy. The only thing that he knew for certain was that Zoe was going out of her way to look after him and he welcomed her hospitality.

Should I adopt Sean to prevent Alexa from taking him? NO! He needs to be able to go back to his real family!” Zoe knew that if she adopted Sean, that he would have no way of going back to his dimension. Diamond Tours was the only way for him to go legally go back. The company had a monopoly when it came to the transportation methods between dimensions. If Sean were to be adopted, that would result in him becoming a citizen of the amazonian world. His life would be permanently altered and that was something she wanted to avoid for his sake.

Why did I come to this dimension in the first place? And why is it so hard to think now! I'm so tired!” Sean struggled to stay alert while keeping himself awake. Thankfully their was a loud ringing noise coming from the front door. It snapped him out of his dazed trance.

Oh! Looks like the pizza man is here, time to get up!” Zoe placed Sean on his feet so she could go get the food. It was at that moment that Sean realized at how odd he was behaving. A disgusted look could be seen on his face as he recollected his thoughts.

Just you hold on a moment, I'll be back to feed you some super delicious pizza!” Zoe winked as she headed for the front door. Sean then looked down at himself which only added to the awkwardness.

What the fuck is wrong with me?...I need get a hold of myself!” Sean started to question if he had somehow been mentally regressed by Zoe or if he was just losing his sense on reality itself. He rushed to the bathroom, desperate to regain a sense of normalcy.

As Zoe was paying for the pizza at the front door, Sean splashed a ton over water of his face, needing to reclaim some resemblance of his original self.

Not only am I wearing a freaking pull-up...But I allowed Zoe to actually bottle-feed me...What in the HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?” Sean slammed his hands on the sink in frustration. It was only a couple days ago where he was in total control of his life. And now here he was...Naked with the exception of the pull-up. The insanity of the amazonian lifestyle had finally gotten to him.

Zoe knew that Sean had rushed to the bathroom, she assumed that he needed to use the potty.

Hopefully he likes ham and pineapple!” Zoe hummed to herself as she started to cut the pizza into very small portions for her partner.

Just look at me. I am a god damn disgrace! I'm in a dia...I mean pull-up... I've decided...I need to get the hell out of this dimension as soon as possible! If I stay here any longer, I'll probably end up in a baby pageant for littles. I need to be upfront with Zoe. She will understand.” Sean almost felt like he was giving up but ever since he started to have the unexpected accidents, his world has turned upside down.

After spending a few more minutes in the bathroom, Sean exited with renewed vigor and a fierce determination on his mind. The time was now to take charge.

Zoe...We really need to talk, there is quite a few things that I need to get out of the way.” Sean made sure that his voice was clear and stern. He had to control of the conversation, no matter what.

Hey Sean, come sit down and try this pizza. It's brick-oven style...It's really delicious!” Zoe said as she happily chewed on a slice.

Before Sean could get a word in, the aroma from the pizza caused him to rethink his priorities, especially with the way his stomach growling.

Just one bite, then...I'll talk.” Sean walked over to the coffee table, but before he could grab a piece for himself, Zoe picked him up and set him on her lap. She then used her fork to grab a small piece of pizza.

It's ham and pineapple...So say AWW!” Sean sighed and opened his mouth, which allowed Zoe to feed him the small piece.

Wow... Damn! You are right, so freaking good. A bit spicy, but that makes it even better.” Sean unknowingly relaxed his body as Zoe continued to feed him bite after bite

Looks like you got a wittle sauce on your cheek. Here, let me get that for you...”Zoe took a napkin and removed the stain on his cheek. Sean knew that he had something important to say, but felt that it could wait. After all, he was having a rather pleasant time.

Here comes the airplane...WOOSH!” Zoe started making sound effects with her mouth as she purposefully kept the piece away from Sean's mouth.

Why are you doing that? Stop teasing me! I'm not a baby!” Sean whimpered as Zoe continued to play around with him.

Sorry about that. I know that you are not a baby...Here, let me make it up to you...” After feeding Sean the final piece of pizza, she laid him down on her lap and started to rub his belly. Sean tried to keep himself from giggling, but it wasn't going as planned.

Such a ticklish one you are. That makes me so happy.” Zoe then turned the lights off as she put a movie on for the two of them to watch, together.

Heh...I'm all warm and fuzzy again... Is this...Normal?” Sean nestled himself in Zoe's warm embrace as they spent the next few hours watching the movie on the television set.

The film they watched was a far cry in quality from the one they saw in the theaters earlier on in the day. Sean barely paid attention since Zoe kept massaging his scalp. He didn't care for anything else until the movie ended.

This movie was so bad it was actually good. What do you think, Sean?” Zoe asked as she started to play with his toes.

I...I don't know...I could barely pay attention on the film...I don't know why.” Sean could barely muster a coherent sentence as he spoke up.

Perhaps I should get you ready for bed. You have work tomorrow, plus I need to get home before...OH SHIT!” Zoe's words echoed throughout the apartment, which easily removed Sean from his delirious state.

What's wrong?” Sean asked with concern. It was the first time that he had seen Zoe look genuinely irritated.

My parents...Since I still live with them... Even at my age, they still have a set curfew for me and my siblings. I was suppose to be home by eight, it's already passed nine now. I'm not looking forward to their typical scolding bull crap. It gets really old.”

That sucks. Pity you can't come up with a excuse to get out of it. I did that a lot with my parents back when I was in high school.” Sean started to think about his parents and wondered how they were holding up without him.

That's brilliant! You just gave me the perfect idea! Sean, your such a smart boy!” Zoe started to playfully tickle him again in the stomach.

Okay!...Please no more! I can't take any more!...So...What's your plan?” Sean curled his body into a ball, hoping that Zoe would not continue her tickling campaign.

I'll stay here for the night. I'll just tell my folks that I have a special assignment that is related to my job. That should convince them.” Zoe said as she got off the couch and carried Sean into the hallway.

Well...It kinda is true though. Your special assignment has been to hang out with me all day.” Sean didn't know why, but he went in for another hug, which Zoe responded with one of her own.

And I would love to have more of these assignments in the future.” Zoe closed in on Sean's face and kissed him on the cheek. Sean started to wonder if it was possible for a amazon to have romantic feelings for a little. He thought it was highly doubtful but not impossible. The thought that Zoe could see him as more than a friend was worth looking into.

She definitely doesn't see me as a baby...And I certainly don't see her as a ...Mommy” Sean blushed to himself as Zoe carried him into his bedroom. He then started to think about the unique relationship between Trisha and Abby and how he could never see himself being put in such a infantile position.

After taking a seat on the mattress, Sean laid himself down and stretched out his arms and legs.

Given with all that's happened, I guess I'll suck up my pride and where this damn pull-up to bed. The last thing I want to happen is to wake up to a cold wet bed...That would be utterly miserable.” Sean felt that the pull-ups were not as bad as he had once thought. It took a little getting used to, but it wasn't a complete departure from his boxers. He still planned on wearing his normal undergarments in the morning. The pull-ups were just a temporary item to use, until he figured out the secret to his bladder issues.

If you say so... I'm not sure if they will hold up though.” Sean was curious to what Zoe had meant.

Is their something wrong with wearing these to bed?” Sean asked as he sat back up.

No...Nothing is really wrong, it's just...Pull-ups are usually best in the daytime, at night, they can still be a liability. Leaks are know to happen, time to time.” Zoe didn't want to bring up the subject, but she felt that Sean deserved to know what to actually expect.

Shit...It's bad enough that I have to force myself to wear these.. Just ridiculous.” Sean sighed. It was just another problem that was added to his ever growing list of issues.

I mean you can...Um.... No...Never-mind.” Zoe stopped herself from completing her sentence. She felt bad enough that Sean's problems were of her own creation. She didn't want to escalate the problem even further.

It took Sean a moment to figure out what Zoe was trying to get at. His face blushed far more red than ever before. He knew exactly what she was trying to recommend and he also appreciated that she didn't bring up the touchy subject matter. Everything he did up to this point was to avoid wearing such a undergarment. But after looking up at Zoe and seeing how concerned she looked, Sean felt like that he could place all of his trust on her. If he had to suffer such a embarrassing moment, at least it would be in the hands of his partner. That had to amount to something.

Zoe... It's all-right. I know what you are talking about and I'm not mad about it. I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you even more than some of my friends in my world.” Zoe couldn't hide the guilt she felt as she looked down at Sean's expression. He had resigned himself to finally accepting the one item that he had avoided since arriving in this dimension.

I want to avoid waking up in a wet bed no matter what....So...I...I will...” Sean felt like that he was resigning himself to a life of infancy, even though that wasn't the case.

I will wear a diaper...To bed.” Zoe couldn't believe at what she had heard. She knew that it wasn't easy for him to say. The only thing she could do at the moment, was to be as supportive as possible.

Zoe knew that she needed to be careful with her next words. This was a delicate situation.

You don't have to wear a diaper. If you leak through your pull-ups, I'll gladly take responsibility and help clean up any of the messes. I really have no problem with it.” Sean sighed. Zoe's words were filled with love and care. He didn't understand as to why she was so good to him. He felt truly fortunate.

Thank you Zoe...But I would rather wake up in a dry bed even if I have to wear something so demeaning. If it's not too much trouble...Can you...Please be the one...To change...Me...” Sean felt his emotions boiling over. It was almost impossible to keep up a strong front. But he needed to be firm with his resolve.

Zoe knew that Sean was entrusting his entire being to her care. The only question remained, could she keep her instincts in check. And that was something that she wasn't confident in, given the way that she had been treating him so far...But then again, he hadn't complained about it...Yet.

Sean remained quiet, awaiting Zoe's answer. For some odd reason, he felt both excited and afraid. Right now, he kept his full focus on the amazonian, standing in front of him.

I'll do it, but if you ever feel uncomfortable, please just tell me and I'll take them off at any time. You are very precious to me.” Zoe said with a firm tone as she placed her hand on his cheek. The combination of her soft touch and words were like a lullaby. It took all of Sean's mental strength to keep himself in check. He didn't' know why he had such strong feelings for her, especially compared to the last time they met. It was like another part of himself had awoken from it's slumber.

If I remember correctly, you should have a package of diapers in your closet.” Zoe exited the bedroom to look for the padded undergarments.

That's right...The package of diapers that Trisha got me, when I first arrived...Looks like my lucky streak is about to come to a end.” Sean expected to feel depressed, but instead he felt oddly excited.

I'll try to make this quick for you, Sean. ” Zoe asked as she came back with the package of diapers, along with some wipes and baby powder.

Thank you. I'm so glad to have you in my life.” Sean laid himself down on the bed as he resigned himself to Zoe's will.

As Zoe was taking the diaper out of the package, all she could think about, was the adoption dilemma with Alexa. She wanted to adopt Sean before Alexa could gain the opportunity...But she only wanted to do that as a last resort. That's what she kept telling herself as she grabbed Sean's pull-ups and took them off while holding his legs in the air with her left hand.

Sean turned his face to the side. He couldn't believe that he was about to be put into a diaper. Their were several other attempts before this one. But now it was different. This time, he had accepted his padded fate.

I just want to let you know that I will protect you at any cost. I'll keep you from being...Babied.” Zoe's soft words caused Sean to put his thumb back into his mouth as a form of stress relief. He was thankful that he wasn't going to be mentally regressed. Zoe was only interested in being a friend, not actually being his mommy. He kept telling himself that, as the diaper was placed under his butt. A small whimper could be heard from him as the padded material touched his bare skin.

It's going to be okay. Just relax. I'll be taking care of you from know on. I'll make sure that you are never alone.” Zoe's expression and tone of voice sounded even more motherly. Sean started to wonder if Zoe's maternal instincts were kicking in But even so, did it matter? He wanted to trust her and felt that now was the time to leave everything to her.

Why...Am I sucking on my thumb!?” Sean noticed and quickly tried to remove it before Zoe noticed, however he stopped as soon as he felt the cold wet baby wipes touching his bare skin. The only thing Sean could think of doing, was to close his eyes. The feeling of having his most sensitive area's being cleaned thoroughly was effecting his train of thought.

It's almost over my wittle one. Just hang in their.” Zoe through the wipes to the side and then grabbed the baby powder. The smell was very apparent as it landed on his skin. Zoe was obviously enjoying the moment, more than she realized.

Such a good baby. Momma is so proud of you.” Sean thought he heard Zoe say something as the smell of the powder quickly removed all thoughts from his mind.

Zoe took a moment to look over her work, before she finished up. Right now, she felt like a proud parent. She even started to think of some cute outfits Sean as she continued to change him.

What am I thinking? Sean isn't a baby...He's....My baby.” Zoe was aware that her instincts were clouding most of her thoughts. Right now, she felt that Sean needed the proper love and attention that only a mommy could provide. As long as she didn't breastfeed him, she felt that everything would be all right.

As Sean laid their, he half heartily expected something random to happen to prevent the diaper being being taped on, but nothing happened as the padded undergarment fully covered his privates.

Zoe then took the tapes from the sides and finally applied them in their proper place, securing Sean's fresh new diaper.

This feels so weird. Am I actually in a diaper?” Sean opened his eyes and then took out his thumb. He knew in his mind that the job was finished but wasn't exactly sure on what to expect. The padding around his privates was like a soft fluffy prison. The thickness of the diaper was far greater than he predicated, as he tried to sit up. The crinkling noises from the diaper where on a completely different level from the pull-up. What was worse is that he fell back on his back after trying to sit up.

Aw...Here, let me help you on your tushy wushy.” Zoe took Sean's hands and easily helped him, so he was sitting right on his butt. She was enamored by how adorable he looked. It surpassed any of her expectations.

Zoe...So, what do you think?” Sean's asked with a hint of sarcasm as he started to gather himself. He tried to maneuver himself, while in a crawling position on the bed. Sean knew that walking was not a possibility while wearing such a thick undergarment.

My wittle Sean. I know your diapey is toughey, but don't worry, as long as you have me around. I'll take good care of you.” Sean knew that Zoe was in full momma mode. He wanted to object but decided that she earned the right to be a little selfish. He just had to make sure that she didn't take it too far with her maternal instincts.

Zoe picked him up and hugged Sean while patting his diaper. He hugged her back feeling that it was the only right thing to do.

So...This is what all the native little's have to go through on a daily basis. Yeesh.” Sean tried to find some humor in his predicament. But he was a bit worried about the way that he was personally acting with the whole thumb sucking situation.

So, how does it feel? Being diapered ?” Zoe asked as she continued to firmly hold onto him with her hands.

I...Guess...It's alright despite the unbelievable thickness...But I'm only doing this, because I'm with you. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them around anyone else” Sean severely doubted that he would be able to sleep on his sides while wearing the padded piece of disposable clothing. The important thing was that he wouldn't have to worry about wet sheets for one night.

That's good to hear. Sorry if I've been talking in some gibberish. Amazonian instincts are not so simple to tame, hehe.” Zoe said as she placed Sean back onto the bed.

That's okay. I don't mind if you want to act like a mommy for just a tiny bit, hehe.” Sean tried to play it off as a joke, but Zoe took it very seriously as she turned her back to him, not wanting Sean to see her ecstatic smile.

I guess, we both should be getting ready for bed time.” Zoe took a few deep breathes, as she slowly regained her composure. She knew that Sean was counting on her to keep a level-headed approach to all this.

Zoe then opened the covers to Sean's bed, she then patted the mattress as a signal for him to get inside the sheets. Sean slowly crawled over as Zoe tucked him in his bed. The crinkling sounds coming from the diaper where very apparent. Sean decided to ignore it, knowing that by the morning, he would be back in his boxers as if nothing ever happened..

I can't believe how far my legs are spread out. How was Abby able to actually walk in these?.” Sean knew that these were the exact same diapers that Abby wore, when he visited Trisha, the other day.

After helping Sean into his bed sheets, Zoe headed for the bedroom door.

I'll go turn off everything in the living room, I'll be back in a moment, my adorable partner!” After Zoe exited to the living room, Sean decided to take a moment and inspect the diaper he was wearing. It was obviously made for little girls due to the pinkish color and cartoon animals printed on the tapes.

Sean felt oddly calm as he patted the front of the diaper. He then tried to pull on the tapes but was surprised to see how strong they attached on. He figured it was purposefully made that way so only the amazonians could remove them.

I would die of embarrassment if my family or friends saw me like this...I still can't believe that I allowed myself to be bottle fed. Hell, I allowed Zoe to feed me some of the pizza...That should be all right. There is nothing infantile about that...I think.” Sean closed his eyes as he tried to get some well-needed sleep, but it was soon interrupted as Zoe walked back into the bedroom.

Got all the lights taken care of, now we can officially call it a night. Today has been quite the day, don't you think?” Zoe yawned as she took a seat on the side of the bed, opposite of where Sean laying down on.

Every day seems to bring something new. All that matters is that I get through each one while keeping my freedom and sanity.”

I could only imagine. Being a little is quite the challenge. I never gave much thought to it, But the more that I think about it, the more I respect you for your adversity, Sean” Zoe said as she casually removed her bra and threw it on the floor. Sean's face turned crimson red as Zoe opened the bed covers and entered right beside him.

Zoe!...What are you...Um...”Sean couldn't muster a way to finish his sentence as he kept his attention on her exposed breasts.

Something wrong Sean? Are you coming down with a fever? Zoe placed her hand on Sean's forehead.

You feel rather warm. If you can't work tomorrow, I'll be sure to inform Alexa and Joseph. Just leave everything to me!” Sean noticed that he was being lifted out of the bed as Zoe held him in the air with her hands. His mind was fixated on her chest. He couldn't find the mental strength to utter a sentence.

I got the alarm set for us, so we can be up a bit early before work tomorrow. I'm a total idiot for forgetting to get our clothes from Trisha...I'll be sure to remember in the morning before we go. No point in complaining about something that is out of our control.” Zoe continued to hold Sean in the air as if he weighed less than a feather.

Zoe...Would you be kind and lower me, please...” Sean felt helpless and started comparing himself to a actual baby, as she continued to hold him with both her hands.

OH! I'm so sorry, Sean. I get too carried away sometimes.” It felt like time was slowing down as Zoe lowered Sean onto her stomach. Sean couldn't believe that his entire body was actually laying on her. It really showed the size difference between amazon and little.

The warmth from the skin on skin contact was enough to put Sean into a groggy state. He didn't think it was possible to feel so secure. He then wrapped his arms around Zoe's mid-section and rested his head on her stomach.

I always wanted to do this with a baby of my own. I'm so happy that you don't mind this.” Zoe watched as Sean's eyes slowly closed.

I bet you are tired, my wittle one. Just get some rest. I'll be joining you in slumber land soon.” Zoe stated as she playfully patted Sean's newly taped diaper.

Thank you...For everything” Sean soon fell fast asleep while Zoe looked over the clock and then turned off the lamp right next to it.

I should be thankful, that unlike Sean's other furniture, this bed is of a amazonian size. It still smaller than our standards but it's still comfortable enough.” Zoe spent a few minutes looking over at Sean sleeping blissfully.

This is almost unfair.” Zoe was immensely enjoying her time with Sean but felt that it was missing something more crucial. Zoe knew that she their was a fine line that could not be crossed with her partner, no matter what.

My instincts are telling me to do the very things that I set to protect him from. What a pain.” Zoe made sure that her resolve remained strong. Keeping Sean from being mentally regressed and adopted was one the key aspects of her job. Plus, she didn't want to go to jail since it was now a regulated law to protect government employed littles. She also wanted to make sure that Alexa never got the chance either. The next few days would prove to be very important.

In a worst cause situation, I could run away and start a new life with Sean...But where would we go? And how would I provide for him?” Zoe closed her eyes, as she started to fall asleep herself. She decided to that worrying now was rather pointless in the large scheme of things. For now, she was content with how her relationship was going...But how would he react to the fact that she was responsible for his bladder issues?

After several hours of sleep, Sean woke up as he felt a warm sensation inside the diaper he was wearing. He wasn't fully awake to actually grasp as to what he had just did. He just assumed that the thickness of the diaper was the main cause.

Sean managed to sit himself up on Zoe's stomach, some drool could be scene coming down his mouth.

This is suppose to be so wrong...But it feels so... normal. Nothing about this makes any sense...” Sean felt like he was fighting, two sides of himself. He then turned his attention to Zoe's breasts. His eyes were mesmerized by how unusually large they were, just like everything else in the amazonian world.

Sean slowly crawled his way up Zoe's body, he remained quiet, hoping not to wake her.

Amazonian milk...It's still hard to fathom that can actually regress someone into a mindless baby... I wonder.. Is it really be all that bad?” Sean's wasn't aware that is mouth was only inches from her left breast. His body was on auto-pilot as it was going against his inner thoughts.

The fuck am I doing!? My body is not responding correctly!” Sean was struggling to keep himself for doing the unthinkable. He was moments away from becoming a mindless infant.

But before his curiosity could doom him, Zoe woke up to see Sean's worried expression, she used her right hand and pinched him on the cheek, which helped him regain full control over his body's function.

Something wrong, Sean? Zoe was surprised to see him in near tears. She then did the only thing that came to her mind, she held and cradled him in her arms.

Zoe...I don't know what's wrong with me? I feel so weird. My body is acting on it's own...” Sean was in disbelief, not sure if he was under the influence of some magic spell or drug. He only knew that he was about to make a horrible mistake and regress himself to the point of no return. He wasn't sure if Zoe noticed his foolish attempt. He could only pray that she didn't actually witness it.

Just take it easy and breathe slowly. Just try to get some sleep. Tomorrow, we will get this figured out.”

I....I don't wanna turn into a baby! I wanna be a adult!” Sean said to himself as he started to believe that cartoons, stuffed animals, and diaper changes were about to become his normal routine.

Zoe slowly rocked him until such idea faded as he fell back to sleep.

Sean doesn't look to be under any of the mental regression steps...Though... He was mentally regressed to level three, a few days ago. So it's possible that he could be experiencing some of the after effects. That would explain the thumb sucking from earlier... This is going to be a more delicate situation that I could have imagined ” Zoe instincts told her to adopt Sean as soon as possible but her conviction to seeing him happy and being self reliant was just as strong. For now, she only wanted to focus on the moment. The future was still left unknown, but it wasn't looking to well for Sean's mental state.

Perhaps I can be a mommy without being a mommy?” Zoe tried to come up with a viable solution before falling back asleep herself.

• Like 23
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 13

I enjoyed it. I hope her parents won't be too harsh on her for not coming home. I wonder if it's just a scolding she gets for staying out past curfew or if she gets spanked as well. 

Wow, a very enjoyable and lengthy chapter. I'd been eagerly waiting the continuation. Well worth the wait. Thanks for getting this out, despite the business of life. Nice to see Zoe and Sean's dynamic evolving more, as he begins to slip down the rabbit hole further and further. Great work!

I have a feeling that movie wasn't free of triggers, and he definitely hasn't remembered to take his anti-regression pills. Glad they stopped before him nursing, but somehow I don't think that's going to last. As much as I would actually like him to manage to return to his dimension, I'm sad he missed out! :)

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I have a feeling that movie wasn't free of triggers, and he definitely hasn't remembered to take his anti-regression pills. Glad they stopped before him nursing, but

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I also think something else might be going on that we haven't noticed or realized yet. At the moment I can't come up with anything, maybe the next chapter might hold a few clues.

What a chapter that was exciting. As I was reading some parts I was hoping she would slip her nipple into his waiting lips then I was hoping she didn't. When Seam was aying on Zoe' s belly I thought for sure he was going to start nursing from her. Then I was happy when she woke up and stopped him. Maybe they have a pill to stop regressing if he nurses from Zoe. 

What's going to happen tomorrow when he meets up with Alexa's sister. She will help Alexa get what she wants. Not good not good at all I want Sean to be able to go with his heart at what he wants. 

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I also think something else might be going on that we haven't noticed or realized yet. At the moment I can't come up with anything, maybe the next chapter might hold a few clues.

Maybe it was the pop corn or the chocolate milk?

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

Maybe it was the pop corn or the chocolate milk?

A very good possibility for sure.

One thing that's driving me nuts is everyone says they could go to prison for regressing him or worse and they never elaborate on the worse part ? I think it's intentional so the readers can guess on it. There's so many different ways this could go wrong and it's exciting to see how it actually plays out. Eventually someone will go to prison and hopefully someone will get the "or worse" part lol. I'm voting on the big boss lady to get the or worse part just because I don't like her at all. The guy that's been helping her can go to prison. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

A very good possibility for sure.

One thing that's driving me nuts is everyone says they could go to prison for regressing him or worse and they never elaborate on the worse part ? I think it's intentional so the readers can guess on it. There's so many different ways this could go wrong and it's exciting to see how it actually plays out. Eventually someone will go to prison and hopefully someone will get the "or worse" part lol. I'm voting on the big boss lady to get the or worse part just because I don't like her at all. The guy that's been helping her can go to prison. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that the "Or Worse" option is going to be happening to a certain predatory amazon lady... and quite possibly something similar happening to a certain scheming amazonian man!

• Like 1

Great chapter!!! Great seeing this back!! I like how the relationship between Zoey and Sean is developing and I wonder if there was more to that pill than just incompetence. I believe Zoey would be a good mom but I wonder how much she can fight her instincts. Although he statement at the end about being a Mommy without being a Mommy will be interesting to see play out. Looking forward to it!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great chapter!!! Great seeing this back!! I like how the relationship between Zoey and Sean is developing and I wonder if there was more to that pill than just incompetence. I believe Zoey would be a good mom but I wonder how much she can fight her instincts. Although he statement at the end about being a Mommy without being a Mommy will be interesting to see play out. Looking forward to it!!

I agree! That's gunna be a lot of fun to see! (I certainly hope that it involves Zoe carrying around an "extra big purse" that is in no way a diaper bag for Sean.)

• Like 1

I'm actually surprised the lady at the lost and found at the beginning didn't end up punished with a spanking and diapers, which I figured would've happened had the big boss lady hadn't promised him his big promotion into politics before he went over to "get" the ID from her.

I'm just waiting to see if word gets back to someone in charge about the landlady accidentally regressing him and lands her in diapers just to get her out if the way. I can see that happening if the boss lady that wants him as her baby feels threatened by her. I have a feeling his partner will end up in diapers as a reminder to do what the boss wants. Basically making sure the girl understands it could get way worse for her if she doesn't follow through with drugging her partner. 

I can't wait for more.

What a fantastic chapter! It's so great to see Sean being happy with being babied and basically regressing himself a little. At least I assume that's what happened, maybe there's something more in his food or his pills that we haven't been let in on. No matter what, it's still wonderful to see him and Zoe happy, I just hope Alexa doesn't ruin things. I bet the lawyer could be a big help regarding her, but I know she'll introduce even more conflict too. So excited to see what's next!

On 10/4/2020 at 5:58 PM, BabySofia said:

I have a feeling that movie wasn't free of triggers, and he definitely hasn't remembered to take his anti-regression pills. Glad they stopped before him nursing, but somehow I don't think that's going to last. As much as I would actually like him to manage to return to his dimension, I'm sad he missed out! :)

I didn't think about the anti-regression pills. Good catch!
Maybe there also is some regression stuff in the baby powder since he seemed to be regressed a bit as he laid on her stomach during the night.

Zoe is definitely best girl!

On 10/4/2020 at 11:58 AM, BabySofia said:

I don't think it was the movie that he watched with Zoe, if you remember he came in and turned on the TV without really paying much to what was one.

All I can say, the lawyer better make her move soon.  I'm hoping she gets him, like I've said, shes the only one that just wants him, not to change him.  I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!  Write fast!

56 minutes ago, Lucifer666 said:

All I can say, the lawyer better make her move soon.  I'm hoping she gets him, like I've said, shes the only one that just wants him, not to change him.  I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!  Write fast!

Well... she might want to change him into some diapers... :3

2 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Well... she might want to change him into some diapers... :3

Well, and the boss wants to turn him into a girl, make sure that he can only talk like a baby and only drink her milk. So he probably prefers the lawyer's version and the diapers.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Well, and the boss wants to turn him into a girl, make sure that he can only talk like a baby and only drink her milk. So he probably prefers the lawyer's version and the diapers.

Oh yeah, definitely the lawyer is one of the MUCH better options!

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20