LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

So now he has two amazon women that are committed to getting him-- his boss lady and the lawyer lady ( I forgot the names).  So it's going to be a rivalry that he wont come out well in the fight. 

Hmmm...if those two women are gay, or decide to work together he is really going to be screwed.  Cant wait for the next chapter, write fast!!!!

:)

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Cleverly by destroying the items, Sean also presumably loses his ID documents. Which will probably make it harder to get back into his dimension without proving that he is who he says he is. I really wonder which "mom" he'll end up with in daycare.

His real mother will sense her child is in danger and go Hulk and Rage Punch through spacetime to the dimension and save him and bring down their civilization with her endless unstoppable rage. :)

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lucifer666 said:

So now he has two amazon women that are committed to getting him-- his boss lady and the lawyer lady ( I forgot the names).  So it's going to be a rivalry that he wont come out well in the fight. 

Hmmm...if those two women are gay, or decide to work together he is really going to be screwed.  Cant wait for the next chapter, write fast!!!!

HOW, HOW ABSOLUTELY brilliant would be this situation. It would be so brilliant, against both together he would have no chance to ever come home again. He would end up in a crip and be suffocated by the love of his two new mothers.

Awesome Chapter! I love how this plot keeps developing and I can’t wait to see where everything goes. The part about Rebecca trying to start a rebellion was interesting. I also can’t wait to see where the lawyer comes into play here.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 7:12 AM, Lucifer666 said:

There will certainly be a conflict of interest when it comes down to what they want. 

Sean is going to be stuck in the middle of a conflict that is out of his control.  Not that he has much to begin with . Lol

• Haha 1
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 8

Yet another longer than I expected chapter. This one does detail more on the lore/history of the amazon world, which has a small personal detail that I wanted to add in.  I would love to get some feedback about the level system I introduced. Of course, the normal feedback is always great to hear. Keeps me motivated on writing this fun story. 

Chapter 8

As Sean opened the door back to his apartment, he started to think on how hectic his day started and how unusually smooth it ended. After meeting up with the apartment manager, Trisha, he worried that his badge was not going to be enough to prevent the amazonian's from invading his personal space. Thankfully, his trip around the neighborhood was rather uneventful, with the exception of meeting a local police officer. The local officer had to make a call to his Sean's boss, since he had no physical ID on him, despite having the government badge around his neck. The officer was originally planning on bringing him to a orphanage which was the last place that Sean wanted to be. The cell phone that Joseph gave him was his saving grace, not his badge or ring that he was given for self protection.

“I should really take another one of these pills. I can't freaking believe that amazons enjoy mentally regressing people like myself. That sounds like a fate worse than death.” Sean thought back to when he was walking around and saw several little's at a local playground. Most of them were oblivious to how immature and infantile they were acting, while their amazonian parents just looked on and talked to each other, as if it were just another day..

“How does the native little's population keep going, if every one is regressed into a babbling baby?” Sean wondered about the inner workings of this new world that he was in. Their was still so much more, that he wanted to learn...Just not from a first hand experience.

Sean went into the closet and grabbed the pacifier that Trisha had given him. He had no desire to use it, but he was curious about this level system that the amazon's had for his kind.

“Level three, huh? Apparently I went through level two today. I never even realized it. Everything felt so normal.” Sean put the pacifier back on the ground and closed the closet door.

“I would love to make some friends, but if everyone is just like that Abby girl...I'm going to have a very isolated time here.” Sean knew that things were only going to get harder before they got better.

Sean decided fix himself a meal and enjoy the rest of the day, watching some movies and compare them to the ones in his dimension.

Back in Kairi's office, Ada brought several documents to her boss, hoping to explain the level of difficulty that, she was trying to accomplish.

“So...What do you have for me?” Kairi asked, as she finished typing away a few things on her computer.

“Well, I did manage to due some digging on this portal little...And I personally believe that you should just give up on him. He's got more legal protection than even the native little's on OZ island, and that's saying something.” Ada explained.

“Hmm. Sean Draven...So he's the next consultant from Diamond Tours... That company has always been up to no good. I've heard reports that they have been doing illegal deals behind the scenes. Selling portal little's at underground auctions and even influencing political figures.” Kairi looked concerned as she reviewed all the documents, pertaining to the newest portal little.

“Is their any additional information on the consultants that previously took up the position?” Kairi asked.

“Yes, much like with this information, it wasn't easy to attain. I've had to make several calls and favors in order to get this info. Apparently, there have been three consultants before the one now, and they were portal little's as well. Interesting enough, is that the last two, apparently violated some of the companies guidelines and because of it, were fired from the Diamond Tours, and then were immediately claimed and adopted. The very first consultant, while not legally adopted, was still under the care of one of the officials of the UAR government. After spending a decade in our world, she was allowed to go back to work in her dimension, but only if she continued to work for Diamond Tours, that is.” Ada responded.

“So basically, the past three portal little's have been adopted. That's not a good sign for Sean.” While Kairi was worried for him, she actually wanted to be the one, to claim him for herself.

“Certainly sounds shady. It wouldn't surprise me if the top brass at Diamond Tours were actually using portal little's to gain more influence in their dimension. Who's the current director of operations?” Kairi asked.

“That would be Alexa Alexander.” Ada responded.

“That woman...She's a rather nasty individual from the rumors I've heard.” Kairi wrote a few things down on a notebook before closing it.

“Apparently, she is Joseph's boss which makes sense and is responsible for looking after the portal little that you are interested in.”

“Knowing Alexa, she would make Sean's life a personal hell, if it helped in amusing her. I can't let that happen!” Kairi looked over the only photo that she had of the young portal little.

“Any other information that pertains to Sean?” Kairi asked.

“Nothing as of yet, but I'll continue my research on this portal little. Anything that you would specifically like to know?” Ada stated.

“Just more personal information about the boy himself. I'm would like to know more about his interests, family, and his reasons for taking up such a volatile job. Also, I would like you to find out as to where he is currently residing. Perhaps you can give him a business card. If he were to know about my reputation, he would likely consider having some legal protection.”

“Don't you think that he would eventually catch on to what you are trying to do?” Ada asked.

“I'll be...Delicate about it. More than anything, I would prefer that he sees me as a friend, before taking any additional steps with him. Also, given Diamond Tour's track record, I want to keep him safe, more than anything else.” Kairi's words were fierce and direct,

“I understand, but please continue to focus on your next case. Just leave everything to me!” Ada and Kairi bumped fists together, showing how unified they were has friends in and out of the work environment.

Sean woke up the next morning after hearing the alarm near his bed, go off.

“UGH...Morning's are the bane of my existence.” Sean slowly helped himself off the bed. He made sure to take his time to getting off of the bed, since it was a steep decline onto the carpet flooring.

After turning the alarm off, he hopped into the shower to wake himself up and get ready for the day. After getting dry and dressed, he looked over the clock to see that it was nearly eight in the morning.

“This Zoe person should be showing up soon. I really hope that she can at least treat me like a adult. I don't need anyone else, pulling down my freaking pants.” Sean headed over to the fridge, opened it and found some yogurt inside.

Sean was quite impressed that Diamond Tours went through all the trouble to stock up on food for his short term stay. It was the minor things that made him think that the company was actually looking out for his personal well-being. After grabbing a spoon, Sean took a moment to think about his actions before consuming the yogurt.

“I don't see any numbers on the yogurt carton, but I shouldn't take any chances after what happened yesterday. Sean took out a black pill, from the container, hidden inside his watch and swallowed it with the help of tap water from the faucet sink.

“I almost forgot that I'm in a different dimension. This apartment makes me feel that I'm still in my world, somewhat.” Sean noticed the yogurt was very similar to what he's had in his dimension, which kind of disappointed him. After drinking the mocha from DIO'S and the chocolate milk that Trisha gave him, he was expecting to have something that far surpassed his imagination.

Sean heard a knock at his door, which only meant one thing. His partner had just arrived...Whether it was a good sign or bad, was still unknown for the moment.

“Here goes nothing.” Sean could feel his hands shaking. He hesitated into unlocking the door, but knew that it was only delaying the inevitable.

Sean opened the door to see a amazonian woman wearing a interesting combination of dark blue jean shorts with a matching colored sweater vest. Her red hair was short with soft bangs that gave her a youthful, country looking vibe. She also had green pupils that seemed to go well with the color of her hair.

“So...You must be Zoe, is that right?” Sean asked as he looked up at her. She looked to be around nine feet fall, which seemed smaller compared to some of the other amazonian's that he had met, but she still dwarfed him when in comparison.

“That's right, and you must be the newest portal little to visit our exciting world. Sean was it?” She asked.

Sean nodded his head, not sure how continue with the conversation with his new co-worker.

“I've been looking forward to meeting with you. I've heard so much about the little's dimension and have wanted to meet your kind so much. I look forward to working with you!” Sean closed his eyes, expecting that she would try to pick him up or hug him as if he were only a small child. But instead, she just held out her hand, awaiting for a handshake, which completely caught him off-guard.

“It's a....Pleasure...” Sean shook her hand and noticing how gentle she was with his.

“Can I come in? I'm suppose to tell you about all the fun specifics with your job and what my part is, when it pertains to working with you.” Zoe stated in a bubbly tone of voice.

“Sure, come on in, make yourself home.” Sean felt so awkward saying that. The combination of meeting a girl far taller than him and the fact that he was living on his own for the first time, seemed almost surreal.

“Oh wow, everything is so tiny, but it looks quite comfy.” Zoe took a seat on the couch as she reached into her purse to pull out a notebook and some other documents.

“Sorry if I seem a bit nervous. This is only my third day here, but it's been pretty...chaotic to say the least.” Sean took a seat on the recliner, opposite of where Zoe was sitting.

“I don't doubt that. I've heard that portal little's have a rough time, adjusting to our way of living, even more so than our native little's. I hope that I don't frighten you. I like to think of myself as a easy going type.”Zoe replied as she just casually took off her shoes and stretched her feet on the couch. Sean blushed at the odd sight.

“Despite everything that I've been told about my job. I still don't have much of an idea as to how I'll be interviewing your citizens or when that will be taking place. Where you given any information on how my job is being handled?” Sean asked as he tried his best to remain calm. He wasn't the type to judge others, but after his past two days, he had a shallow view of the female amazons.

“That's why I am here! I'll be taking over on much of the paperwork duties of your job. To simplify it, I'll be driving you around to select destinations, where you will spend a few hours, interviewing our amazonian citizens and their children if they allow it. When you are finished, I'll be picking you up and dropping you off back here, and then I'll be bringing your results that you have written down on this notebook and bringing it to Diamond Central, so our bosses can review it with a member of the UAR government administration.

“And that's...It?” Sean asked. Awaiting to hear more details about his role in the company.

“Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Rather simple, don't you think?” She asked.

“It sounds like it. I kind of figured that I would be handling more office type of work, given how my job was presented, due to it's importance.”

“That's why I'm here. To help lift the load off of your back. And I don't mind it at all! I'm just so excited to finally be working my very first job and not only that, but with a portal little such as yourself! Now I understand why you guys are more enticing that our native little's.” Zoe stated as she placed a notebook onto the coffee table.

“Enticing? What do you mean?” Sean was curious as to how native little's differed from portal little's, besides living in a different dimension.

“Well.. It's kind of hard to explain. There really isn't anything physically or mentally different between portal little's and our native little's, but rather... It's more of a physiological difference. At least when it comes to how we female amazonian's feel about your kind.” Zoe replied.

“How's that? Are you saying that portal little's are more desirable than native little's?” Sean was really curious as to what drove the female amazons to be so clingy to little's in general.

“It's kind of like a sixth sense for us females. We have a strong paternal instinct to care for little's. Which is why, almost all little's are under our care. But when we see a portal little, even if we don't know it, the feelings that we have for them, are basically doubled. It's a strange phenomenon that hasn't been fully explored. But it's one of the reasons as to why, we are always look forward to seeing your kind, visit our dimension. We feel even more obligated to adopt and care for portal little's.

“That's...Really freaking bizarre... But if it's in your DNA, their really isn't much that can be done about it.” Sean thought to himself, and he began to understand the odd nature of the female amazonian's.

“Which is another reason as to why you have been given certain special items by our government to protect yourself. Most of our people can restrain themselves, but it only takes one of our people, to ruin the already strained relationship between us.” Zoe explained.

“Heh, that is true...But what about you Zoe, what's your feelings on this matter?” Sean was curious to know more about his partners perception.

“I've barely every met any portal little's in my life, mainly because I live in a rural area. Someday I would love to become a mother to one myself but I wanted to have a career first, so I took on this job as a test of wills. I wanted to prove that I can remain professional with Diamond Tours, while moving up in the chain of command without allowing myself to be influenced by my maternal instincts. It's not going to be easy, but I feel I'm up for it!” Zoe replied as she slammed her fists together.

“Do I really look like someone that needs to be taken care of?” Sean really didn't want to touch on the subject, but felt it needed to be done, if he was going to be working with her, long-term.

“It's not that I don't think you can take care of yourself. I'm sure that you are more than capable, since you live in a world where portal little's, lives Independently just like we do. It's because... You are So...Cute... And I....” Zoe turned her head away from Sean as she started to bush.

“It's okay, you don't need to force yourself. I just want to make sure that you are comfortable with working with me and likewise. I wouldn't want to see you get in trouble because of your maternal instincts.” Sean felt that he needed to be clear about his professional relationship with Zoe.

“Thank you. And don't misunderstand. While I do find you cute and...Would love to...Hold you...I'm also doing this, because our kind is way too fixated on little's, especially females like myself. There are barely any female amazonian's that can hold onto a professional career. Most of our kind can find a decent job...That is until they get a hold of a little that meets their personal needs. It's always been this way and it annoys me, while our male counterparts are always holding the top positions in the world. There are only a handful of female amazons that have been able to keep their instincts in check and because of it, they have continued to succeed in our ever evolving environment. I want like to be like them and live for myself and not for something that I was genetically born with.” Zoe stated with a serious tone.

Sean was amazed by what he heard. He had found a female amazon that actually spoke to him like a equal, and not some helpless infant.

“My parents were against the idea on taking on this job. They would have preferred that I went to college and found a boyfriend and a little to adopt like many others around my age. My folks are rather...Old school on how they view certain aspects in life. If they found out that a portal little was my partner, they would most likely, laugh and scold me for doing such a thing.” Zoe turned her attention to Sean's eyes.

Sean wasn't' sure as to why, but he felt that he could trust this Zoe person. At least more so than Alexa or Trisha. She seemed to be more genuine with her feelings, which helped him with his overwhelming anxiety.

“Hopefully I can assist you in anyway I can. I may not seem like much, but I'm pretty good at holding a conversation.” Sean put up a thumbs up as a sign that he was willing to work with her.

“Thanks. Apparently, Diamond Tours tried to hire several other amazonian's before me, but they wouldn't take the job, since it involved with having a little as a equal partner. I promise to try and restrain myself and help you the best way I can.” Zoe also put a thumbs up, to show her appreciation and unity.

“So...What's the plan for today? Am I actually going to start working soon?” Sean asked.

“That will be for tomorrow. You will only have one interview for the day. We will be starting out slow, before moving at a more normal pace. Today, I was simply tasked with introducing myself to you. And I have to say, I'm rather impressed. You really seem to holding yourself quite well. What you are doing is very brave and bold.” Zoe exclaimed.

“To be perfectly honest. I was originally planning on quitting, yesterday. I'm not a fan of people touching me, without my permission. However, I wasn't sure if their would be any repercussions for doing so. My fear seemed to win out. But hopefully I can grow to enjoy this line of work for the next six months.” Sean responded.

“That's probably for the best. The only reason as to why you are being protected, is because you are employed by Diamond Tours...If you were to quit, then your protection would most likely cease.”

Sean thought back to when Alexa told him that he could become her baby, and he started to cringe at the idea and what could have happened if he gave his verbal consent to quitting.

“Holy shit, I dodge a bullet right there.” Sean stated to himself.

“I was thinking of doing something a bit fun. How would you like to go to the New Haven museum, in the city? Learn more about our culture and history?” Zoe asked.

“That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm always up for sightseeing. Never really did much of that, in my dimension.”

“Then let's go, I'll be your tour guide so to speak.” Zoe giggled to herself, while Sean simply replied with a honest smile.

OH! I almost forgot to ask, did you take any of the anti-regression pills today?” Zoe asked as she put her shoes back on.

“I did. Also, before I forget, can you please tell me more about this level system that the amazons have for us? I'm still not entirely sure as to what it's all about.” Sean asked.

“I'm surprise that Mr. Stardust didn't explain it all to you. But I would be more than welcome to go over it with you.” Zoe pulled out a separate notebook and began to write on it.

“There are six levels of regression that have been designated, by our government and how they effect a little's mentality. It was created to keep a balanced look on how they behaved. For example, there are the five senses that can be used to keep a little's mindset in check, such as touch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste. We can use a array of items to make sure that a little doesn't try to act out against their adopted parent.”

“Ya... I learned that from yesterday. Alexa sprayed me with some fragrance canister. I actually felt pretty good, but I also seemed rather...Obedient.” Sean replied.

“Oh! So you must have gone through level two, the awakening stage. I bet that was a eye opener.” Zoe stated.

“So...There is a name for each level of regression?” Sean asked. His curiosity kept him interested but also slightly horrified at how normalized it was.

“There is. So to start with there is...

Level 1- The Normal stage. While it's considered a regression level, but it doesn't do anything. It's actually the mindset that you portal little's are normally at. Our native little's are never at this stage, no matter the circumstance. The only one's that are allowed, are from Oz island, which is a sanctuary for a very small percentage of native little's. I'll get into that in just a moment.”

Level 2- The awakening stage. In this level, you will experience a sense of euphoria and a boost of confidence that you don't normally have. There is no physical or mental regression but you are far more submissive to our kind, if we demand something of you. This form is only used on portal little's if they start to act out, when visiting our world. Native little's are still not allowed to be at this stage, unless they work from our company or the government...Which is very rare in itself.

Level 3- The transition stage. This will be the first level where a little will undergo some form of regression. It's usually involves the little, slurring some of their words and they are unable to run, without falling down. Most little's in the stage are still capable of being aware that they have messed themselves, and there is a fifty percent chance, that they could wet themselves without realizing it. Pull ups are recommended for little's that are in this stage. Only the most well behaved native little's are allowed to stay at this level on a daily basis.

Level 4- The toddler stage. The most popular level that amazon's love to keep there little's at. All little's are still able to talk, but their words are very simple and slow. They are barely able to walk on their own. Pull ups are optional, but diapers are recommended at this stage. All little's are incapable of knowing that they have wet themselves. They may still maybe able realize that they have messed themselves, but it's very rare in that case.

Level 5- The infant stage. The second most popular level. In this form, a little is barely able to talk, and even they could, their words are minimal and they mostly prefer to be sucking on a pacifier. The little in this stage, can only crawl and are dependent on their amazonian caregiver or parent. Diapers are only allowed in this stage for obvious reasons.

So what do you think so far, pretty crazy huh? I bet you are thankful that you have the anti-regression pills” Zoe asked as she looked over at Sean and his utter look of shock and disgust.

Crazy doesn't begin to describe it. I can't believe that such a thing is allowed.” Sean realized at how lucky he was, that he managed to avoid from being put into such a ridiculous mindset after arriving in the world of the amazon's for the past two days.

Now keep in mind, that the anti-regression pills only work for level's one through five. So basically, you will not be effected by anything, has long as you continue to take the pills, every four hours or so. However, it will not work on level six, but thankfully, there is only one natural way to reach the top level of regression.” Zoe stated.

I really shouldn't ask, but for the sake of my safety and sanity...What is level six and how does a little...Reach that Plato?” Sean felt sick to his stomach. He wasn't disgusted with Zoe, but with the whole amazonian system itself.

Level 6- The bonding stage. This level is very similar to level five, except in this stage, you will spend the next three days as a mindless infant. Normally the amount of time that you are regressed is based on how long, your senses are influenced . Most regression levels last a half a day at most, before a little is reverted back to level three. It usually takes a little around a week, to revert back to level two, but native little's are never allowed to reach that point, unless it is under certain circumstances. Level six also has a unique trait that could actually end up being permanent for the little as well...” Zoe started to blush as she stopped speaking for a moment.

Are you telling me that there is the chance, that the little, could end up being a mindless infant for the rest of their life?” Sean felt like every ounce of his blood was leaving his body.

No, not anything like that. You see..In order for a little to reach level six...They have to be...Breast fed by the amazonian that his nurturing them.” Zoe felt embarrassed when she spoke about it.

What...The...Fuck...” Sean also blushed as the mere mention of it.

And in certain cases, a little, may find the amazonian caring for them, to be their one true mommy. To the point that they may never want to grow up ever again. being a baby for their parent, is all that matters in their life.” Zoe stated as she looked directly at her partner.

How the hell...Can this...Be possible? Just what the freak?” Sean was at a loss of words as he looked up at Zoe.

Keep in mind, these are only the natural type of ways to regressing a little. There are...Different methods to regressing them as well. Such as sending them to a etiquette school so the little will grow to enjoy infancy or even, going under surgery where they can be permanently regressed based on the adopted parent's needs.” I'm not a fan of either, they feel way too immoral.” Zoe explained.

And you don't think that regressing someone such as myself, is a awful idea?” Sean asked, looking rather appalled by what he had just heard.

Well...It's just...” Sean noticed at how conflicted Zoe looked.

Sorry, you don't need to answer that. It's not your fault that everything is so messed up.” Sean took a deep breathe. He didn't' realize how far the rabbit hole went in the amazonian world, but now he was getting a more clear picture.

I'm sorry, Sean! I wasn't thinking about your feelings on this matter.” Zoe stated as she kept her head down.

It's all right. Just the fact that you were thinking about how I felt. That is more important to me.” Sean stated as he got onto his feet.

You ready to go check out the museum? Zoe asked as she walked towards the front door.

Ya...I think we both need some fresh air.” Sean opened the front door to his apartment and allowed Zoe to exit first.

Certainly. That was a pretty intense explanation, wasn't it?” Zoe asked as she watched Sean, struggle to lock his door, due to his small stature.

It was. So if I were to be breastfed by you, then I would become a babbling baby. That's so crazy to believe, it sounds like something from a science fiction flick.” Sean tried to laugh it off as he continued to struggle with locking the front door. His laughing soon turned into a gasp, as Zoe picked him up and placed Sean by her chest, while his legs locked around her waist. She took the key from him and locked the door, while using her other hand to hold onto him.

That would be quite the interesting scene.” Zoe stated as she began to laugh it off. Sean just remained quiet, already feeling awkward for being carried by her.

Before we head out, will you need a change? I've got some spare diapers in my car that belong to my sisters little.” Zoe asked as she began to open her car door.

Ugh...No thanks. I'm perfectly toilet trained... I don't wear diapers.” Sean stated, as he tried to come up with a different subject to talk about.

Is that so? Here, let me just a take a quick check.” Zoe quickly put her hand into Sean's pants as she began to check for any wetness. Sean's face blushed far more than ever, as he felt her hand around his privates.

Your right, such a big boy you are!” Zoe stated with such a childish tone in her voice as she placed him into the booster seat and buckled him in. Sean remained quiet, still unable to comprehend at what just occurred.

After starting the car, Zoe came to the realization as to what she had just did.

I'm so sorry Sean! I should have paid more attention. I spaced out and let my instincts take over!” Zoe stated with a sincere look of disappointment in herself.

It's....It's okay...You...Where just...Acting...Normal....For what you are...” Sean could barely muster a sentence, after being felt up by someone that looked to be around his age, just much taller.

I guess, when you brought up the subject about breastfeeding, it made me zone out for a moment. I really need to keep my maternal instincts in check.” Zoe replied as she continued to focus her attention on the road, not thriled with what she had just did.

As long as you remember...” Sean exhaled as he started to gather himself. Zoe seemed like a genuine good person, but it wouldn't matter if she only saw him like the other female amazonian's did.

A few minutes after the two of them left. A woman pulled in the same apartment complex.

Ada exited her car and began to scout the complex before walking into the managers office for additional information.

Welcome to Apex apartments, how can I help?” Trisha asked put a book she was reading, down on the desk.

I'm looking for a resident of yours. His name is Sean Draven. By any chance, would you happen to know his apartment number?” She asked.

I would, and what exactly is your relationship with that boy?” Trisha looked concerned as she questioned her motives.

I'm simply seeking to have a conversation with him, on behalf of my boss that is. You may know her as the ice queen lawyer.” Ada handed her business card to Trisha.

I see...The famous lawyer. And you must be her assistant, I presume?”

Yes. My boss wishes to seek a audience with him. Is he available to speak with? I would need your permission of course.” Ada bowed her head slightly to show a form of respect.

I'll have to ask his boss, Joseph Stardust, before I can get approval. I've been instructed to not allow any third parties to interfere with him. I'll also tell that boy that you came over and wished to speak with him. If he's interested, I'm sure he will call.” Trisha stated with a serious look.

I understand, please have yourself a good day.” Ada decided head to the exit, feeling that her job was done.

You do know, that portal little, is off limits from being adopted, right?” Trisha asked before Ada could exit.

I understand, we are just lookout for promising clients, that's all.”

Trisha wasn't entirely sure if that she was being truthful, not that it mattered to her. But it was her job, to make sure that Sean's needs were made, at least regarding his living situation while he resided there.

Ada already knew the apartment number that Sean was currently in, thanks to hacking into Diamond Tours database, but she wanted to get a better feel about what she was getting into, before meeting the portal little, in person.

The opening act has started, now let's get the ball rolling.” Ada was a fan of theater and enjoyed plays that dealt with drama. She felt that their would be plenty of that, when it came to her boss wanting to adopt the new employee of Diamond Tours.

Sean and Zoe were having a enjoyable time at the museum. The portal little, was able to get better insight onto the history the amazons and the city that he was residing in. The only downside to his visit, was that it was mandatory for a amazon to be holding a little at all times. So Zoe had to hold his hand during the entire process. She originally asked if he wanted to be carried, but he declined for personal reasons.

Most of the amazons also were minding their own business, which was also a plus. He figured that amazons assumed that Zoe was his adopted parent. He really didn't like the term, but as long as she continued to behave like a normal partner, he didn't mind at all.

Hey, Zoe. I've got a question, it's regarding this Oz island place that you told me about. Based on the history between the amazons and the little's. This place is the only area in the world as to where little's can live the rest of their lives without being controlled by the amazons, is that correct?” Sean asked.

That's sort of correct. In order for that specific group of native little's to continue to have a independent life, they still have to obey certain rules while living there. Every half year, our government will have a quota that needs to be met, based on how many native little's need to be shipped. For example, when a native little', reaches their mid teens, they will be shipped off to the mainland, where they will be sent to either etiquette school or or a auction house, so they can be bought by someone that is seeking a little for themselves. Sometimes they will also be sent to the orphanage, where amazonian's on a limited budget, can pick one up to to keep for themselves. Of course, there is the possibility that a portal little may be claimed, if they do not follow the guidelines or end up lost from their tour group.

Jesus. You make it sound like that little's are nothing more than a pet. That's just wrong in so many ways.”

True, but we have strict laws in place, to make sure that the little's that have been adopted, are being properly cared for. Our government does routine checkups to make sure that the little's are not being abused without beyond the standard protocol. Spankings and timeouts are a acceptable form of punishment. However, should a amazon, start to physically abuse a little such as using whips or end up punching them, they could face a heavy fine and lose the rights to the little that they are caring for. In some extreme cases, they can face a permanent ban from being able to ever adopt a little again.” Zoe explained.

Sean was surprised to find at how organized the amazonian's where, when it came to their odd relationship with little's. He still didn't want to find himself on the wrong end of it, but he was thankful to be able to learn more about the culture. After spending the next half hour, learning about key historical events and there own brand of holidays. Zoe asked Sean if he wanted to get a bite to eat. He obliged, while paying close attention to his surroundings as they entered a cafeteria.

I'm going to use the restroom, I've been holding it in, for far too long.” Sean stated as he looked around for a place to relieve himself.

That's...Gonna be kind of tricky. I can take you too to one, but your definitely going to need help using the toilet” Zoe said, as she continued to hold onto Sean's hand as they walked towards the nearest restroom in the cafeteria.

How the hell am I going to need help? I know how to use a toilet, so what's the big deal?” He asked, worried that Zoe was consumed by her instincts.

That's the thing...It's big, the seat is at the level of your shoulders. We don't have toilets made for little's.” Sean felt so ashamed of himself. He got so caught up with history lesson that he almost forgot that he was in a different dimension.

So, what am I going to do!?” Sean could feel the ever growing anxiety, building up within him.

Don't worry. Just leave everything to me!” Zoe winked, which didn't provide much confidence for him.

The two found themselves in front of a public restroom. But what caught Sean off guard, was that it was a woman's' restroom.

Is this really necessary? Sean wasn't ready to enter such a domain.

Don't worry. Just keep holding my hand, and everything will be all good.” Zoe stated as she opened the door.

All I do now, is worry.” Sean looked around to see a very clean and larger that normal restroom. The tiles on the wall, were a shade of green, to give it a formal feel. Sean almost he was all alone in the restroom with Zoe, until he saw in the corner, that a heavy set amazonian woman was changing a little's diaper on a changing station table.

Sean watched on in disgust as the woman, just casually threw out the soiled diaper and quickly replaced it with a clean one. The little looked unconcerned as he sucked on his thumb as his new diaper was being taped onto him.

Cold day in hell, before I ever find myself on something like that.” Sean told quietly said to himself.

Looks like there is a free stall, right there.” Zoe exclaimed as she opened the door and brought Sean inside with her.

Seriously...Your toilets...I shouldn't be surprised, but here I am.” Sean looked over at the enormous size of the toilet. He would have to climb the contraption, if he wanted to do his business. But he held off from doing so. It wasn't because he would be touching something that's been used so frequently, but rather the possibility of falling into the toilet itself, which would have scarred him for life.

Zoe noticed Sean's reluctance, when he continued to look over the toilet.

Here, this should help.” Zoe grabbed Sean by his waist and helped him, so that he was standing on the seat itself.

Ugh...Thanks...What now?” Sean asked as he made sure to keep his balance right.

Just do your business. Unless you need help with that.” Zoe replied casually.

No...It's nothing like that...But do you really have to be inside the stall with me?”

Oh...Sorry. It's against the law, to leave a little unattended, even with someone of your unique status. I'll turn away so, you can have your privacy.” Sean knew that he was in no position to demand anything, so he swallowed his pride and pulled down his pants and started to relieve himself. He was proud that Zoe showed some decency in keeping her back to him.

After doing his business, Sean managed pulled up his pants, and as he started to turn, his foot slipped from the toilet. He was bracing to either fall on the floor, or even worse, into the toilet itself, but thankfully, Zoe caught him, before anything could happen.

Whew! That was close. Just a second longer, and your feet would have been covered in that nasty potty water.” Zoe held Sean, closely to her chest, as she opened the door.

Ugh...Thanks. I tried to be careful...But it looks like that wasn't enough.” Sean hated for how clumsy he was just then. He wanted to prove that to his partner that he could handle himself. He wasn't off to a good start, when it came to first impressions.

Toilet seats are not made for standing on. Hopefully we can come up with a solution to avoid this in the future.” Zoe carried the boy over so he could get his hands washed.

As long as it doesn't involve any padded underwear, then I'm open to suggestions.” Sean felt awkward as Zoe turned the restroom faucet sink on, which allowed him to wash his hands, while he was being carried by her.

No promises but I'll try!” Zoe then grabbed some paper towels and helped wiped his hands. Sean thought she was just being nice, but it still felt a bit weird to have someone assist in drying his hands.

I'll right, let's get something to eat, shall we?” Zoe asked as she cradled the portal little in her arms as they exited the restroom and walked over to a booth table in the cafeteria. The combination of comfort and humiliation, was rather vexing on Sean's emotions.

How about I get us both some macaroni and cheese? How's that sound?” Zoe asked as she took a seat and placed Sean onto her lap, as his back was to her chest.

That sounds alright...But Zoe...Can I please sit in a chair?” Sean asked, trying to be as courteous as possible.

Zoe swiped her credit card and pressed a few buttons on the side of the table while getting his partner, adjusted to her lap.

If you want, I'm fine with it. But it will be in a high chair. I thought that you wanted to avoid sitting in something so infantile?” Zoe asked as she gently scratched the back of his head.

Sean looked around, and as expected, he found no little sitting in a normal looking chair. All of them were either in a high chair or being bottle fed in the arms of their amazonian caretakers. Even if he tried, Sean wouldn't even be able to see the top of the table if he stood on his feet.

Just great.” Sean resigned and just decided to relax with the back of his head on Zoe's chest. He felt oddly comforted by her breathing moments, but he wouldn't dare tell her that.

Is your order, the macaroni and cheese?” A lady walked over to the table with a bowl of the food in her hand.

Yep, thanks for the quick service.” Zoe held out a black credit card, which was quickly scanned by the waitress as confirmation.

Oh! What a beautiful looking baby boy, you have there! We currently are having a special on our level five, orange juice formula. Would you be interested in a bottle for your little?” The waitress asked.

Sean was dumbfounded that the waitress considered him a baby, despite him wearing obvious grown up attire.

No thanks. He's all good there!” Zoe replied. The waitress simply nodded her head and headed off back to into the kitchen.

That was quick. I didn't even see you order.” Sean looked up to see Zoe take a bite of the mac and cheese.

If you are a prior customer, there are some nifty buttons on the side of the table, which allow for a quick order of the item that you had before. It's really convenient without having to go through the hassle of looking at the menu on the screen.” Zoe pressed another button on the opposite end of the table, which showed a holographic popup screen.

I thought you were ordering for the two of us?” Sean asked as he reviewed the screen while sitting on her lap.

I did! Now open up and say aww!” Zoe held out her fork with a piece of mac and cheese, attached to it.

Sean gave Zoe a worried look as he inspected the food.

Don't worry, this is amazonian food, it doesn't have anything that can effect a little such as yourself.

Sean reluctantly, opened his mouth and allowed a piece of the cheesy substance to enter.

Wow...This is freaking good!” Sean thought to himself as he relished in the taste and texture of it.

Unfortunately. Most restaurants, only serve edible food to amazonian's. The only form of nutrition for little's are in liquid form, via a bottle.” Zoe explained as she gleefully placed another piece of mac and cheese into his mouth.

Isn't there any place that will serve a decent burger and fries for a little. This is getting a bit absurd.” Sean asked as he continued to chew on his food, not minding being fed due to the delicious taste.

The closest you would get...Probably would be in the daycare centers and etiquette schools. And even that would be a stretch, since the meat would be grind up into a liquid form anyways.”

Can't I just show my badge and they would treat me like one of their own?” He asked.

The badge is to make sure that you don't get claimed and adopted by one of our citizens. Many restaurants, have the right to refuse to serve you if they feel like it. That's why I'm here, to make sure that your stay is decent, while not upsetting the current establishment.” Zoe stated as she took another bite, and then purposefully put a piece of the mac and cheese on Sean's cheek before correcting it and putting it, into his mouth.

At least your honest...While Joseph has been of great help...I get the feeling that he's got more on his mind, that looking out for my interest.” Sean continued to allow himself to be fed until the bowl was near empty. Zoe left a tip as the two exited the cafeteria.

Now I have to use the potty myself. After we get cleaned up, we will get going.” Sean started to wonder if Zoe was getting a little to comfortable at holding and carrying him all around. He trusted her, but he had his limitations.

Hey...Ugh...Zoe, can you please let me wiat outside the stall, so you can do your...Business.” Sean stated as Zoe entered the woman's restroom.

Why's that? I won't be long.” Zoe asked as she searched for a open stall.

I know it's your world...I'm really uncomfortable watching someone...Do their business.” Sean could feel himself blushing as he kept his head down.

I don't get it...But I can see that it really bothers you, so I'll allow you wait outside the restroom. I'll be done in just a second.” Zoe placed her partner back on the floor. Sean felt like it was a eternity, since he could walk on his own two feet again and then exited the restroom and waited outside the cafeteria.

Sean did his best to look inconspicuous, despite him being a obvious little, to all the amazonian's walking past him, as he kept his back to the wall.

Sean looked over his watch, to see that over five minutes have gone by as he waited and wondered what was holding Zoe up.

OH MY! What's a cute tyke like you, doing out here by his lonesome?” Sean knew these words came from someone that had ill intentions for him. He made sure to go on the offensive first.

See this badge!? I'm a employee of Diamond Tours and the government as well. So sorry, I'm actually..” Sean was cutoff as the slightly older looking amazonian woman, crouched down and took out a handkerchief and wiped some of her saliva on it and removed some of cheese marks on his cheek that was leftover from the meal he just had.

UGH! SO GROSS!” Sean thought to himself as the woman continued to wipe down his face

This isn't a time to be playing games, little one. What kind of lazy mommy do you have, leaving you out here, all by your lonesome?” The older woman picked Sean up before carrying him over to a bench, where another older gentleman was sitting.

Why aren't you listening?! I am...” Sean was quieted again as the woman placed her finger into his mouth. He tried to move her finger out, but she wouldn't budge an inch.

What do you have there, Clair?” The amazonian man asked

Poor boy was left all by his lonesome. I think his mommy is in the restroom. She needs to get a good talking too, about how to properly care for a little.” The woman then took her finger out of his mouth, which was a major relief for him.

Sean almost felt like gagging, after being forced to have a strangers finger in his throat.

Would you...Please put me down! Can't you see this badge! I'm not allowed to be subjugated to this!” Sean tried to fiddle with the ring, but much like last time with his apartment manager, he was having trouble with activating it.

The poor boy, looks to be grumpy. Perhaps he needs a changing. The man explained as he continued to examine him.

Perhaps so.” The woman then quickly lowered his pants, revealing his boxers.

Sean just froze as his underwear was just revealed out in the open public.

What type of diapers are these?” The woman said, as she reviewed his underwear and then quickly pulled his boxers down his ankles and then placed him onto a table, near the bench.

I don't wear diapers! WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING!!!” Sean felt like nothing was getting through as his legs were lifted into the air for a third day in a row.

Don't worry, I've got a spare diaper for you. My nephew's little is around your height, so they should fit.” The woman explained as she took out a diaper from her purse.

Wait...PLEASE WAIT!” Zoe yelled out, as she rushed over to where Sean was.

She quickly snatched Sean from the surprised elderly amazonian.

Sorry about that. Didn't realize that I was texting for that long.” Zoe stated as she placed Sean back onto his feet and quickly assisted in getting his boxers and pants back on.

Are you this little's mommy? You should be ashamed of yourself! Leaving the poor boy all by himself, and what's with his diapers!? That type of material doesn't feel like it will keep him protected. Seriously...You youngsters are the ones that should be put back into diapers.” The woman explained before walking back to her peer on the bench.

I'm so sorry about that, please forgive me.” Zoe explained as she scooped him up in her arms as they exited the museum.

Being in Zoe's arms, allowed Sean to calm down a bit, even though he didn't notice it.

The hell is that! That crazy woman was clearly in the wrong. She didn't even listen to a word that I had to say! Can't she be arrested or fined for that...I mean I was wearing my freaking badge!” Sean felt like crying at the way he being treated, but he knew that it would only in result in far more dangerous behavior.

It's works...When it works. Not all of our citizens have been notified or have been kept up to date on current events. But eventually they will...Just gotta give it some time.” Sean felt oddly comforted by her words. He still didn't prefer to be carried by her like a infant, but it was better than being put into a diaper by a complete stranger.

After entering the vehicle. Zoe looked over at Sean who still looked a bit distraught over the incident.

I really am sorry about that. My parents texted me and when I don't text them back in a certain time, they really get on my case...It's no excuse...Just...I hope you can forgive me.” Zoe asked as she looked directly into Sean's eyes.

It's alright...I think I'm getting use to this...Which is rather creepy itself. But I can tell that you really do care.” Sean replied as he gave her a thumbs up. Which helped ease the tension in the air, as she started her car. The two of them, seemed to be getting along just fine, despite the drawbacks.

The director of Diamond Tours was on the phone with someone. She was clearly motivated with her goal to adopt Sean, but it would require time for her efforts to be rewarded.

Hello, this is Alexa Alexander. Is the vice president available to speak with? … He's busy at the moment?... That's all right, please leave him a message that the director of Diamond Tours called. I'll get back with him tomorrow if he's available...Thank you...” Alexa put her phone down as she surveyed her home. She enjoyed her condominium, not only for it's elegance, but also it's features. It was a high rise building that had many amenities, such as a indoor pool, gym, and most importantly...A day care center. She had only used the first two, but was looking forward to using the third option, once her goal was met. She licked her lips at the very thought, before focusing on her daily chores.

Sean remained quiet as Zoe continued to carry him up to his apartment. Sean never asked to be held, but he didn't complain about it since she continued to talk him like a adult, which was a good enough trade-off.

Question, Zoe...Do all amazonian's have the right to put someone like me into a diaper?” Sean asked as Zoe used his key to open the front door, she walked in, while still causally holding onto him in her arms.

It's kind of a tricky thing about that. All amazons can change any little's since they are required to wear diapers to begin with. For you, that's different. All amazons are not allowed to check your underwear or change you, according to the rules that have been implemented. However, the rules are new, so not all citizens are aware of this specific guideline. It's also tougher, since you are the only one, that this this currently applies too. Within another week or two, and everyone in our city, should be up to date on it. But no matter what, I'll make sure that nothing happens to you. We are partners after all!” Zoe extended her hand for a hi five, which Sean gladly responded with.

Also, every amazon that you interview, is well aware of this rule. So if they break it, they will face heavy consequences, so just let me know if they try to start something. They will not be able to mentally regress you, because of the pills that you were given as well. Also, you will be given another batch of the pills, by the end of the week, so don't worry about running out.” Zoe explained

Good to hear, so from what I understand, is that my job will officially start tomorrow, and it will only be one interview, is that right?” Sean asked.

That's right, we will be starting out slow, before we move on to a more normal flow. I'll be picking you up tomorrow and will be dropping you off at your appointment, It should only last a few hours. When you are ready, feel free to call or text me on the cell you were given. Also, I'm sure that you are aware of this...But do not wet or mess yourself. If you do, any amazon will have the right, to put you into a diaper for sanitary reasons . So if you want to avoid that, just stay mindful of your bladder.”

No worry there. But what about the toilet situation? Will I have to ask every amazon to assist me with the toilet? That would be quite uncomfortable and especially annoying.” Sean asked.

Some amazons actually have a plastic portable potty for their little's. It's not actually used for toilet training purposes, but rather, they think it looks cute when their little uses it. If they have one, you can ask to use it yourself.

That sounds just as bad, if not worse.” Sean replied with a look of disappointment.

You do have the permission to use their actual toilets, but they are not obligated to assist you, just keep that in mind.”

Duly noted. I've gotta say, this is far more than I bargained for when coming here, but I've come too far now to go back.” Sean quickly realized that he was still in Zoe's arms while inside his apartment.

We will get through this together. I'm am just so happy to be working with you.” Zoe embraced him him with a hug, which caused his face was smothered by her chest.

Sean thought he was going to suffocate, but she then placed him back onto the floor before it got to bad.

It's been...Really great meeting with you...Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.” Sean stated as he tried to catch his breath. He didn't' mind her embrace, but wasn't sure if it was a sign of appreciation or something far more childish.

I'll be picking you up at eight tomorrow. Be ready, or I'll force ya to get ready!” Zoe winked at her partner, before closing the door, leaving Sean to his own thoughts for the next couple of minutes.

What a day. She was certainly something else. Maybe we can be friends outside or work.” Sean felt that Zoe was more genuine and easier to get along with, than Joseph and especially, Alexa. He knew that Zoe was doing her best, to keep herself from acting on her maternal instincts. There were some moments where she pushed some boundaries that he didn't prefer. He didn't fell any threatening presence with being around her, which was one of the main reasons, that he didn't mind at being carried by her throughout the majority of the day.

Hopefully I can speak with a native little that actually speaks fluent English in the next couple days.” He wanted to get more in depth perspective on what the little's thought about their lifestyle, while not under any mentally regressed suggestions.

The rest of the day went rather casually for Sean as he took another anti regression pill, before putting the television on. He didn't feel like going outside and talking with any the locals at that moment, so he spent the next few hours, catching up on some of his reading on his laptop.

That's right. I really should contact Joseph.” Sean remembered that his boss was suppose to get back with him about his lost cell phone and wallet. He gabbed his work phone and dialed is number.

Yes...Hello Sean...Why yes. I did speak with her about the wallet and cell phone...Unfortunately, she was unable to find it... She said that she will contact me if she ends up finding it...Sorry about your loss, but we will make up for it, I promise...How was your partner, Zoe? … That's great to hear. I interviewed her personally and she seemed like a very bright young girl. I'm glad that you two were able to get along...I would love to talk more, but I'm busy at the moment...Yes...I'll stay in touch...Good hearing from you.” Joseph placed his phone back into his pocket. He was awaiting a call from Alexa about her progress on the government position that he was seeking. He was actually planning on calling Sean about his lost items within the hour.

Such a pity...Sean seems like a very decent little. But in the end, he's just a stepping stone for me.” Joseph felt a bit guilty for lying to his new employee as he continued to walk down the halls of the building that he worked, preparing and scheming for his personal goals.

• Like 10

So Kairi and alexa are playing the long game.  I wouldnt put it past either to send a nanny to his apartment under the disguise of it being the wrong address.

I liked the level system of regression, makes it easy to understand. And unlike the lore, very informative.  Write fast, I'm dying to know what happens!!

Zoe said it would be a week or two before all the citizens were up to date.  Have all of the automated nurseries/daycares/orphanages and nannybots been updated too?

The level system works well for what a number of people have written. Not sure which mother would be his best bet. Honestly Zoe probably would be! I'm picturing the end of this book with all of the women pulling on an arm or a leg like some doll they're playing with and ripping the poor guy apart! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

The level system works well for what a number of people have written. Not sure which mother would be his best bet. Honestly Zoe probably would be! I'm picturing the end of this book with all of the women pulling on an arm or a leg like some doll they're playing with and ripping the poor guy apart! 

I wanted to write almost exactly the same thing as Sofia.

Except I think that of all the "mothers" Zoe would probably be the nicest choice for Sean. The others will probably be very suffocating.

I like the level system, very detailed and gives more information about how the levels can affect someone.
I think I like Zoe and Kairi the most. Definitely dont wanna see Alexa adopt Sean.

Edit: forgot to mention, I wonder if Sean will do anything with the level 3 pacifier, or if it somehow ends up in his mouth :)

• Like 1

love the extra detail and explanations of the levels, etc.   Why am i starting to expect that he will be wearing pull ups or even diapers as a convenience, with the issues of being taken at the potty?

On 8/1/2020 at 9:06 PM, BabySofia said:

That would be quite the picture.  ? 

• Like 1

Holy crap, this was a freaking long chapter to write, quite possibly the longest I've ever done. But I enjoyed it immensely,. And a huge thanks to all you that are still reading and enjoying the story. If you have any questions regarding it, feel free to ask if there is something you don't understand.  

Hopefully I'm not putting in too many characters in the story. I want to keep a sense of immersion with the amazon world and not stray too far off from the regression type of story that I do.

Your enjoyment keeps me motivated on writing this!

Chapter 9

Sean woke up the next day, feeling even more refreshed than usual, he didn't complain about not feeling groggy, which was a normal feeling for him in the morning. However he misjudged his landing on the floor, so he fell hard onto his butt.

OUCH! I keep forgetting that I'm in a amazonian size of mattress.” Sean rubbed his rear end for a few minutes before heading into the shower.

After removing his clothes, he realized that he would have to eventually get his clothes washed. There was a small build up in the corner of the bathroom. The only thing that concerned him, was his apartment manager, Trisha. While she said that washing his clothes would be perfectly fine with her, he still had some doubts about her. The apartment manager, seemed decent enough, but he didn't like that her daughter was being treated like a toddler at best.

I'm really interested in how Abby was adopted by Trisha. I better remember to bring that up, the next time I'm over there.” Sean thought to himself as he turned turned the shower on, and fully embraced the warm water that was flowing down his body. He then closed his eyes as began to think about Zoe. She gave off a more innocent and vibrant vibe, which was rare, compared to any of the other female amazonian's, that gave a more dangerous and creepy vibe, like when he met with Alexa.

After drying himself and getting changed for the day with a pair of black pants and a plain white shirt that was given to him by the company, he then looked over himself in the mirror.

I look like someone that is about to go to church... Hmm...I wonder what type of religion the amazon's favor? Or do they even have one?” Sean had so many questions that he wanted answered, which was one of the main reasons as to why he wanted to stay in their dimension, despite the possible infantile setbacks.

After fixing himself some cereal, Sean put on his watch, ring, and then put his work phone into his pocket. Most importantly, he remembered to take a anti-regression pill.

I can't believe that I almost forgot to take something so important. At least I know , that the food in my fridge and cabinets are not mixed with anything.” Sean knew that he was one mistake away from finding himself,walking on all fours. He needed to get into a proper routine with the pills. He had a four hour window before they would lose their effect.

Sean then heard the ever familiar knock at his door, which meant that Zoe has arrived. He welcomed her presence, as he felt a bit alone since arriving in their dimension. Before opening the door, he started to think about his family and how they were holding up without him.

Not now...I've got a job to do.” Sean gently slapped his forehead to stay focused on what was in front of him and opened the door.

Heya, Sean! How's your morning been?” Zoe asked as she knelt down to give him a high five. He quickly returned it with his own.

Starting out quite well. I'm hoping that will be the case for the rest of the day.” Sean allowed Zoe to enter his apartment, both excited and anxious that today would be his first legitimate day on the job.

The two of them, took a seat together on the couch as Zoe took out a notebook and handed it to Sean.

So before we head out. This notebook is for you. It will have all the standard questions that are required for you to ask of the person you are interviewing. Her name is Ms. Dora. She is a single mother to a native little. You will write down her responses and your opinion of her responses below the questions here. After you are done with them. You are free to a ask her anything that you wish and of course, write down the questions and answers on the next page.”

And how long is this interview, expected to last?”

The minimum is two hours, and the maximum can be twenty four hours, though we will need to get your approval to allow that. If we don't hear from you within five hours, we will automatically come to pick you up. I really hope it doesn't come to that. I don't want to worry about any bad things happening to you.” Zoe said as she playfully scratched her partners head.

Thanks for the heads up. I know that I'm in good hands.” Sean replied as he gave her, a thumbs up.

You are also allowed to accept any gestures. For example, if the person that you are interviewing, is willing to fix you something to eat or drink, you can go ahead and accept, as long as you have taken the anti-regression pill, that is. Also, you are allowed to explore anywhere within the household if they are okay with it. However, if they ask to take you anywhere that isn't within the confines of their household, you must refuse. While we do have a tracker placed inside you, we can only do so much to protect you. If you ever feel uncomfortable about your situation, you are welcome to call me or Joseph. One of us should be available to assist you at anytime.”

Sounds like we got everything in order. What if the amazonian has questions for me, how should I go about that?” Sean asked

As long as they have answered all the mandatory questions on the notebook, they are welcome to ask you anything. But it is your choice if you want to answer. Also while it's not mandatory, I was given a message by Alexa Alexander. She asked that if a native or portal little, requests to play with you. You should accept, so you can attain a more in depth perspective of how a little lives.”

Of course she would say something like that.” Sean felt uncomfortable with her request. While Alexa wasn't physically there, she apparently wanted him to assimilate with the little's infantile culture.

I can tell, that is something that you are not keen with. And that's perfectly acceptable. You are not obligated to be play or act like a normal little. You are your own person.” Zoe then poked Sean's nose, which caused him to blush.

Hmm...Zoe...I've got a question.” Sean felt a bit timid, as he tried to bring up a personal subject.

Sure, ask away!”

Would...Would you be interested in hanging out...Outside of work hours?...Kinda like yesterday.” Sean felt so self conscious of himself. He wasn't sure that if he should be opening himself up so soon to a amazonian that he had just recently met.

I would love too! I've never given much thought to actually having a little as a friend. All my amazonian friends see little's as infants that need to be cared for. I'll admit that I nearly had that type of mindset as well, but after meeting with you yesterday, I would love to become more open-minded and understanding of your kind. It would also help in keeping my maternal instincts at bay.”

Sean couldn't believe what he was hearing. Something so caring and yet rational from the mouth of a female amazonian. It seemed almost unthinkable.

Thank you Zoe...It really means a lot to me.” Sean tried to keep his emotions in check while not sounding so sappy.

Awe! It's okay, that's why I'm here. I won't let any baddy things happen to my wittle friend.” Zoe picked Sean up and gently patted him on his butt, not realizing that her paternal instincts were kicking in.

Sean sighed. He knew that this was expected if he showed any vulnerability. He just had to make sure that Zoe didn't lose all of her rationality to her instincts, He wanted to be her friend, not her baby.

Though if we do hang out, we will want to avoid a couple of my friends and most importantly my family. My parents would probably disown me, if they knew that a portal little was my actual partner.” Zoe explained as she placed Sean back onto his feet.

Why's that?” Sean asked.

As I said from yesterday. My parents are old fashioned when it comes to little's. They have the basic belief, that little's should be looked upon as infants and should never be allowed to mature as adults. They also believe that little's should always be dependent on amazons, until the day they die. My sister has a little of her own and that little is actually in a permanent regressed mental state. My parents paid to have my sisters little put into a etiquette school after he was adopted by her. He's a bit older than you, but you would not know it from how...Babyish he acts” Sean noticed that Zoe felt a bit uncomfortable, when he spoke about his sister's little.

Sounds like your folks are a very stubborn type.” Sean didn't know what to say, as he looked up at Zoe.

That's why...No matter what. They cannot know about you. It's nothing personal, but if they find out, it won't end well for me... And most importantly...You.” Zoe began to mess with Sean's hair, which helped calm her nerves.

Thanks for telling me. I'll definitely keep that in mind. On the bright side, if you actually met my parents, I bet you would enjoy their company. They are very open-minded, once you get to know them. My sister can be a annoying, pain in the ass, but I bet you could put her in line.” Sean laughed to himself as he spoke about his family.

AWE! A family of little's. I would be so overwhelmed by such cute wholesomeness!” Zoe held her hands together as she thought about about the idea.

I bet everyone in my world would be surprised to see a nine foot amazonian, just casually walking about.” Sean knew that female amazonians were not allowed to visit his world but he would make an exception with Zoe, if he had the ability.

So, shall we get going, partner?” Sean asked as he walked toward the front door.

That sounds like plan, partner!.” Zoe walked over to where Sean was standing and casually picked the portal little up and placed him over her shoulder.

Sean was caught off guard by what had just occurred, but decided it was for the best to just go with the flow and allowed Zoe to take his key to lock the front door. She then placed the key back into his pocket, before heading downstairs to her car.

Sean strangely didn't feel one bit worried, being carried by Zoe. It was not something that he would ever ask, but he didn't see any reason to decline it, unless she got a bit carried away and started to talk to him like a baby.

Perhaps this weekend, I can take you the local movie theater. You can tell me how different it is, from yours.” Zoe stated as she buckled her partner into his booster seat.

Sean felt like he was about to start his his first day of kindergarten, based on how childish he looked while sitting in the booster seat.

Kairi was on the phone with one of her clients as she had a smug look on her face. She knew that her upcoming case was going to a breeze. One of her talents was to find a blatant weakness in her opponents defense. She learned such traits from her father, and she eventually took over the family business in the law firm.

Kairi then noticed that Ada was waiting for her, in her office. She quickly finished up her conversation with her client, so she could focus on the task that she was personally looking forward to.

Anything knew that's worth mentioning?” Kairi asked as she looked over Sean's profile on her desk. Diamond Tour's online security system was a joke. She was kind of surprised, since they were government funded and expected more firewalls than normal. She still didn't underestimate the company itself. Diamond Tours didn't get to where they were at, from just being a legitimate business. They still had people in high, powerful places that could cause some serious damage based on there underground connections.

I've gave our business card to the manager of the apartment that Sean is currently staying in. I thought about giving it to him personally, but I felt that a direct approach is not a wise idea, at least not until we have gathered enough Intel on the company's inner workings” Ada stated as she took a sip of coffee she got from DIO'S.

That is for the best. There is no reason to rush this. Besides, this is giving a me a good time to learn more about the boy. From the information I've gathered, he seems to be living a rather ordinary but genuine good life with his middle class family. One thing that stood out about him was that he found a way to adapt to his surroundings very quickly and avoided situations that he couldn't handle. Of course, this is only referring to his dimension. There is no telling if that will transit well to our world. “ Kairi seemed to space out for a moment, reflecting on the possibility of becoming his adopted mommy.

Ada snickered as she saw her bosses spaced out expression.

Something the matter?” Kairi asked.

No, it's nothing special. I've just never seen you this determined in quite sometime. And it's for a portal little that you have never even met yet. How can you be so certain that he will end up becoming what you want? There is too many unknown factors at work here. For starters, he may not even be interested in you. You may have reputation among our people, but it amounts to nothing, when it comes to portal little's.” Ada hated speaking out against her bosses wishes, but she needed to keep a practical outlook on expectations.

I understand...I really do. Such a endeavor would seem like a fools errand. For a portal little, no less. But my instincts will not let this one go. I've met a few portal little's before, but this one...I cannot ignore, no matter what.” Kairi decided to get some fresh air and head outside and enjoy the cool breeze.

Even if the result, ends up hurting you?” Ada asked as she followed her boss.

I won't lose. Just like my cases, this outcome has already been determined, I just need to have all the pieces come together.” Kairi remained determined despite many obstacle's standing in her way.

Zoe parked her car in a suburban neighborhood after finding the house with her navigation system. Sean wanted to see what the house looked like, but had to wait for Zoe to help him out of his booster seat.

It looks like this is it. I just have to stay calm and professional...The last thing I need to do, is to start freaking out.' Sean hated at how shaky his hands were. He did his best to hide it, as Zoe opened the door and helped him out of his booster seat.

Now keep in mind, that if there is any type of funny business, don't be afraid to call me. I'll make sure to to answer, no matter what!” Zoe said with a serious look on her face as she knelt down, to look at her partner in the face.

...Sure thing...And I just want to say... Thanks, Zoe. You really have been helpful through all this. I don't think that I would able to handle this all myself” Sean didn't realize at how much impact his words had, as the young amazon went pulled him into a tight warm hug.

I'll always be here to help you, no matter what! Just please take care of yourself.” Zoe stated as she continued to embrace him while rubbing his back.

Sean couldn't believe the level of intimacy that was being given to him. Even though, he had only met with Zoe for over a day, the comfort of being around her was something that he had only experienced with his family members. He knew it was odd, but he actually didn't mind it. It felt nice to be thought of so importantly...Just as long as it didn't cross the line into baby talk and diaper checks.

The two really seemed to understand each other and eventually waived their goodbyes as Zoe entered her car and drove off to Diamond Central to file her daily report.

After Zoe left, Sean was left with a notebook in his hand and a pen to write down with. It was at that moment, the realized that he could finally do some proper journalism, something that he had been looking forward to.

Sean walked slowly towards the house. The front yard looked like it was well maintained and their didn't appear to be any blemishes with the houses paint job as well. Everything looked...Normal. Which made him all the more anxious.

I've got this. There is no way this house will get the best of me!” Sean used his imagination to pretend to shoot a fireball from his hands towards the house, as if it were a living monster. It was a guilty pleasure that he enjoyed doing when he was all alone.

Sean noticed at the corner of his eyes, that a amazonian neighbor from across the street was watching him, while watering his front yard.

Yikes! I don't want to attract any more unwanted attention to myself as it is.” Sean took a deep breathe as he walked up a few stairs to a porch and knocked on the front door.

Hello? A amazonian woman with short curly brown hair, said as she opened the door and looked down to at the portal little in front of her.

What can I do for you?” Her tone of voice was delicate as she questioned as to why there was a little in her her porch.

My name is Sean Draven. I'm a consultant with Diamond Tours, I'm here for the interview. I believe that you should have already been briefed about my arrival, by my superiors.” Sean's goal was to remain professional and to not show any vulnerability that could cause this woman to see him as something that he wasn't.

OH! That's right! I almost forgot. I received a phone call by a associate of Diamond Tours. And that I was randomly selected to be interviewed by a employee of the company. I heard that it was a portal little, and there was no way I wasn't going to pass up such a opportunity. Many amazonian's such as myself, have never had the luxury of being able to speak with one that hasn't already been adopted and regressed.” Ms. Dora picked Sean up by his hips which immediately alarmed him.

My name is Ms. Dora, but you can call me, Tamra. Let's get you inside, it's rather nippy outside.” Tamra closed the door, while placing him over her shoulder. Unlike with Zoe, Sean did not enjoy being carried.

Don't panic. If anything goes wrong. I've got a solution.” Sean stated in his mind as he was placed down onto her couch. He looked around and saw that her living room gave off a more elderly vibe, with many antique's visible, around the house. The floor was hard wood with carpeting in certain corners of the house. The furniture had a plastic covering on it, which reminded him of when he was younger. He had to stay at a daycare center, and the folks that were responsible for looking after him, had placed plastic covering on almost every type of furniture. He never understood why, until a few years later when he was told by someone that it was used to prevent any bodily fluids from ruining their furniture.

Would you like some lemon tea, deary?” She asked while heading into the kitchen. Sean didn't even get in a word before she disappeared from view. He thought about taking another anti-regression pill, but realized that it hadn't even been a full hour since he last took one. It wouldn't have any additional effects if he took another one now. He would have to wait at least three hours before taking another, but he also had to make sure that he didn't forget to take one after four hours. Otherwise, he would vulnerable to the regressions tactics. The window of use, was very small.

After waiting for a few more minutes, Tamra walked back into the living room, holding a glass tea cup for herself and then handed Sean a plastic baby bottle, filled with the tea.

Sean looked over the obvious over-sized bottle. He wanted to believe that it was all a big fat joke. And that she would be coming out with a normal sized glass cup to use. However she did no such thing as she took a sip of the tea from her cup.

Go ahead and try it. Let me know what you think?” Tamra asked as she watched him with interest.

I apologize...Do you...Have anything else that I can drink out of?” Sean wanted to be polite as possible, while he resided in this strangers house. He would have preferred to start the interview already, but he didn't want to come off as brash or hasty.

I'm sorry deary, but I don't have any sippy cups in my house. My baby is completely bottle dependent. I thought about teaching her to use one, but she looks to adorable with her ba ba.” Sean could only nod his head as he cringed at the response. He carefully reviewed the bottle and the rubber teat that was attached to the plastic container.

Sean would have normally rejected the idea of using such a infantile item, but since this was his first interview, and he wanted it to go as smoothly as possible, so he could grow more accustomed to his work environment. He swallowed his pride and for the first time since he was a infant himself, he started to suck down the liquid from the bottle.

It felt like a eternity as the tea finally started to go down his throat. It didn't taste bad, but the act of using the baby bottle was more shameful that he could imagined.

Just to let you know, that tea is level two, but I'm sure that you already knew about that.” Tamra stated as she looked on with enjoyment, while sitting in her rocking chair, opposite of where Sean was sitting.

Wait what!?” Sean immediately stopped sucking on the bottle after hearing her response.

Oh! What's wrong? Having trouble sucking from your ba ba? Would you like me to assist you?” Tamra asked with concern.

NO!...I mean I'm good...I'm alright. Just finding out that this actually has regression properties in it, was kind of a shock to me.” Sean was awaiting to feel the effects from when he was sprayed with the fragrance canister by Alexa. A minute passed, but he didn't feel anything noticeably different.

That's right! The pill!” Sean thought to himself as he remembered that he was currently immune to the regression effects.

I wouldn't even consider level two, a proper form of regression. It's rarely used on little's to begin with. I just personally enjoy the taste of this specific tea. “ Tamra stated as she took another sip of the tea.

There are some questions that I would like to ask. But first I would like to start out with the ones, that my company has designated. If that is all right with you?” Sean put the bottle next to him on the couch as he wanted to start focusing on his job and forget the fact that he had just used a baby bottle.

I don't mind, but first, I'm going to wake up my baby girl. I think she would be excited to see another little.” Tamra stated as she exited her rocking chair and began to walk towards another room in the house.

Now you behave and finish your ba ba, and I'll be back in just a moment.” Tamra said with a stern tone as she exited from Sean's view.

Jesus. I knew it was going to be rough...But god damn.” Sean surmised that Tamra expected him to already be under the level two regression and that he would obey without a second thought. Thankfully that wasn't the case.

But if I don't finish it...How will she react?” Sean didn't want to find out the answer to that, as he grabbed the bottle next to him.

At least it's better than grapefruit juice.” Sean sighed as he continued to suck down on the bottle. He hated the sounds that he was making as he tried to down it as quickly as possible.

What the hell am I doing? I could just take the damn rubber lid off!” Sean felt stupid for not thinking of it earlier.

Sean thought it would have been a simple matter at removing the rubber teat, but he soon found that it wasn't going to be that simple, as he used most of his strength to try and get the rubber teat off.

Why the hell is this thing so tough?” Sean questioned as he reviewed the material on the bottle.

I hope that I didn't keep you waiting for too long! I had to get my wittle princesses, diapers changed. She's a heavy sleeper, aren't you!” Tamra took a seat on her rocking chair as she started to tickle her baby daughter. Sean quickly noticed, that the little had a very dazed looked on her face. She must have been currently have been under one of the heavier regression levels.

This is my daughter Cora, she's been the pride of my life for the past ten years.” As Tamra continued to tickle her foot, Sean took a moment to look over her infantile clothing. She wore a bright yellow legless onesie, her hair was also put into twin tails, which seemed to be a popular choice, based on how many little's that he personally saw with that type of style. He also noticed that she was physically taller than him. She looked to be about six feet tall and a few years older, probably in her late twenties or early thirties.

Sean looked over the mandatory questions that he was suppose to ask, such as... How did you come into first contact with your little? What are your opinions on portal little's? Do you think your government is doing enough to improve relationship between amazon and little?

Most questions seem to focus generally on little's. Sean had his own person opinion on the matter but as long as it didn't impede on his actual work, he didn't see a reason to complain about it

Looks like wittle Seanie didn't finish his ba ba. Would you like to show him how a good little behaves?” Tamra asked her daughter, whom replied with non coherent words, basically it was baby gibberish. Sean didn't even think that the native little was even aware of his presence.

First question, what is your reason for adopting a little?” Sean wanted to hurry up and get through the mandatory questionnaire, so he could perhaps get in some of his own personal questions. It didn't help that she was mocking him, even if it was in a playful tone.

Before I answer your question, can you please bring me that bottle?” Tamra asked as she continued to cradle her baby girl.

Um...Sure thing.” Sean didn't think much of it as his impatience seemed to be showing.

Thank you. While you didn't finish the whole thing, you at least got through half of it. So, I guess I can let you off the hook, however...” Tamra used her free hand to grab Sean's wrist and then pulled him onto her lap.

Wha!...What's the big idea?” Sean felt like panicking, but still tried to behave in a professional manner, despite being placed onto her lap without his consent.

It's okay...I'm not going to bite you.” Tamra said as she started to mess with his hair.

The combination of sitting next to a little that was incapable of speaking and having his hair being messed with, was enough to start working on his ring and activating it for self protection.

As a portal little, I'm sure that you are not fully aware of the many customs that our people have. So I'm going to show you how a little properly finishes their meal.” Sean could feel every part of his body, wanting to run away, but he endured, not wanting to make a scene.

Tamra casually took off her shirt, which revealed her larger than normal bra.

A mix of disgust and awe, was apparent on Sean's face. He had never scene any breasts as large as the one's that he was currently looking at. He started to get a better idea of what Tamra was planning on doing.

AH! Much better!” Tamra stated after throwing her bra in Sean's direction but over his head. While he remained still, he could not hide his horrified expression. Tamra noticed, but actually enjoyed his distraught expression.

Breakfast is ready princess!” Tamra stated as she started then used her free hand and placed her daughter's face near her right breast. As if it were natural, Cora began to drool around her chin as she slowly opened her mouth and placed the orb of flesh inside.

See? This is how to properly feed a little. Bottle feeding is alright for what it is, but nothing comes close the experience of bonding with a little like this.” Sean was at a loss of words as he watched the little right next to him, suckle away without even a ounce of resistance.

Dear god...This is so wrong...”Sean said quietly to himself. This was not how he expected his first legitimate day on the job to go. He was ready to call Zoe and get the hell out.

So...How about it? Would you like to bond as well, little one?” Tamra said as she placed her hand behind Sean's head and slowly moved it towards her exposed breast.

It was like everything was going in slow motion for him. His life was flashing before his eyes.

FUCK THIS! ….LET ME GO! ... I'VE SEEN ENOUGH!” Sean didn't care anymore, he didn't want to be a part of this so called experience. Sean managed to free himself as he fell on the floor and quickly got back onto his feet as he prepared to run, if needed.

If anything were to happen to me, you would face severe consequences, You realize that, RIGHT!?” Sean almost yelled out. His face was flustered as he slowly backed away from her.

Tamra started to laugh to herself. Apparently she wasn't taking things seriously.

Of course I do. That's why I have no real intention of actually breastfeeding you. I was only joking. You are just like the other consultants, so prone to outbursts. It's kind of adorable in it's own way.” Tamra stated as she continued to focus her attention on her daughter.

What? What are you talking about? Sean felt a mixture of confusion and fear as he went to grab his phone. Tamra's tone of voice, also seemed to change, like she was a completely different person.

This interview is not actually random. I'm actually a warm up to the real interviews that you will eventually be having.” Tamra stated as she looked over at the distraught portal little.

You mean...This isn't a real interview?” Sean asked as he continued to look puzzled.

It's a legitimate interview for your job. I'm just required to test the waters and see how far you can handle yourself while under pressure. And I would say that you passed. I almost thought for a moment that you actually were wanting to have a taste of my breast milk. I wouldn't mind it, but I think Alexa would have some serious issues with your mind being regressed for three days straight.” Tamra stated.

Wait! Do you also work for Diamond Tours?” Sean's whole body was shaking from the adrenaline coursing through..

In the past I did, but I'm retired now. I'm only do this as a favor for Alexa. It's always cute to break in the new consultants. You behaved far better than the previous consultant...Rebecca... I think that was her name. She literally kicked me in the jaw when I pretended to try and breastfeed her. Anyhow, you can relax, once I'm done, feeding my daughter, I'll gladly answer all of the mandatory questions and answer any of yours as well.” Tamra stated as she gave a calm look over at the confused portal little.

Sean didn't know what to think...But he knew one thing. Alexa and anyone closely associated with her, was bad news.

Zoe was typing away on a computer while sitting inside a cubicle. It wasn't as glamorous as she was told, but she didn't mind it, since it was only a small part of her job. It was her duty to report directly to Joseph or Alexa to debrief them on Sean's daily well-being.

Analytics is such a bore. I hope Sean is having a better time than I am.” Zoe couldn't stop thinking about her partner and how wonderful it was to have a portal little as a friend. She couldn't wait to take him to see many of the glamorous attractions in the city.

There was a instant message that appeared on her computer, that halted her typing. She minimized her screens to look over the pop up message.

Zoe, Ms. Alexander wishes to have a word with you.” Go ahead and take a break.” The message came from her supervisor in the office.

I wonder what the she wants?” Zoe had only worked at Diamond Tours for only a few weeks and never once had she ever met with the director in person. But she knew about her reputation for being rather power hungry and slightly narcissistic. Also the dark rumor that she can turn anyone's life into a living hell if she saw too it.

It didn't take long for Zoe to find Alexa. The director had her own personal office, a few floors up.

Welcome Zoe, please take a seat.” Alexa asked as she looked over phone and then placed it on her desk.

What can I do for you? Am I in some sort of trouble?” Zoe could only think that she did something wrong to warrant a meeting with her.

Don't worry, you are not in any form of discipline. I just wanted to finally meet with you. So tell me, are you enjoying yourself at Diamond Tours? It's not often that we get a new recruit, fresh out of High school.” Alexa put her left hand on her chin, inspecting her underlings every reaction and answer.

It's been a honor actually. I've never expected to be working at a office in my life. My family is very hands on with our farm and they were expecting me to go to college and work at one of our family owned stores.

I've read your resume and understand that you live in a rural area of New Haven. Definitely a change of scenery I bet.” Alexa didn't even blink as she continued to stare at Zoe in the eyes.

It is, but I can manage. I want to prove that I can live for myself and not rely on my family and their old school way of thinking.” Zoe felt a tad uncomfortable as Alexa continued to stare at her, without even moving a inch.

Very noble of you. Speaking of which, I understand that part of your job is to look after our newest consultant...Have you two gotten along alright?” Alexa asked.

We actually have. Sean has been a pleasure to work with so far. It's one of the bright spots of my job and I'm looking forward to spending more time with him... As my partner that is...” Zoe replied while blushing a little bit.

I see...And has there been any...Inner conflicts? He is a portal little after all. Maternal instincts are hard to ignore for our kind.”

Thankfully, it hasn't gotten to the point where it has effected my job. I feel more than capable to keep looking after him in a professional manner.” Zoe stated while keeping her head down.

That is good to hear. Having someone like you around, will set a good example for how our company is suppose to run. We need to be on our best behavior if we are to resume our tour program with the portal little's.” Alexa opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a small black case and opened it up.

What's this?” Zoe asked as she inspected the items within the small case. Inside there were around two dozen white pills, all stacked neatly together.

Tell me Zoe...How would you feel about being promoted?” The red haired amazon, looked at Alexa with a mixture of confusion and disbelief.

What's this about? I've barely started. I don't think I've earned the right for such a accomplishment.” Zoe replied as she now looked up at to see Alexa's expression.

Consider this...A loophole of sorts. Something that rarely happens in the business world. And given your position within the company, this is a golden opportunity for someone as young as you.” Alexa made sure that she still had Zoe's full attention before continuing.

Your portal little partner, he seems to be a well-behaved young man. However he lacks the self awareness that is needed to properly adapt in our dimension. I would like you, once per day without him knowing to put one of the pills in any liquid beverage that he will be drinking. The pills will dissolve quickly so there won't be any evidence left behind. By accomplishing this, I'll move you up to regional assistant. How does that sound?” Zoe was at a loss of words, but even more so, she was curious as to why.

These pills...Just what are they?” Zoe asked, knowing that she would regret the answer.

They are named bladder blasters by our governments tech bureau. Not the name I would choose, but they are the ones that created them. And as the name states, they have a specific effect on a little's bladder. Simply put, when a little takes the pills, once a day, they will eventually lose all functions over their bladder control. Within a week or two of continuous use, it will become permanent. I believe that it would be in Sean's best interest if he were to become...Diaper dependent..” Alexa licked her lips at the very thought.

But I thought our goal was to protect him from any outside influence? What brought this on?” Zoe looked concerned as she could feel Alexa's overwhelming presence.

It won't effect him from doing his actual job. It was not created to mentally regress him. It will only remove a unnecessary feature that portal little's seem to take pride in. Think about it, a portal little has no business in using a toilet in our world. They are too small to use ours and plastic potties are rare and not meant for practical use... Tell me...Did Sean ever ask to use the potty and if so...How did that work out?” Alexa asked as she walked behind Zoe.

It...It wasn't that bad. I'll admit that it was kind of awkward in helping him use one of our toilets. But I really didn't mind at all.” Zoe felt very uncomfortable as she was being put into a tough spot.

It wasn't a issue, because it was only the first day, but what if it were to be everyday? It would get annoying quite fast. Besides, doesn't the idea of changing his diapers sound much more appealing? There is not better form of intimacy with the exception of breastfeeding a little.” Alexa wanted to get Zoe on her side by using their natural born instincts as a form of leverage.

Zoe started to blush as she started to picture the idea of her partner wearing nothing but a diaper.

How about it? I can even allow you more time to spend with him while under work hours.” Alexa continued to sweeten the deal, expecting to get the reply that she wanted.

I will...Have to think about it...It doesn't sound all that bad. I just don't like the idea of doing such a shady thing, behind his back.” Zoe replied as she turned her attention to the small case and handed it back to Alexa.

It's in his best interest... And yours as well...Trust me. He may not know it, but someday he's going eventually be placed into a diaper by his mommy. So a natural head start would do wonders for him.” Alexa handed the small case back to Zoe and made sure she kept it in her hands.

But I don't think his mom would be interested in doing such a thing. Portal little parents have a different perspective when caring for their own. ” Zoe knew that she couldn't'' refuse, but she still had to fight on.

I was talking about his amazonian mommy. The only one that he will ever need.” Alexa replied with a devilish smile.

But he doesn't have one...Unless.” Zoe stopped speaking after understanding what Alexa's true goal was in all this.

If I play my cards right, I'll be spending my mornings, waking him up in his crib and assisting with feeding him, bathing him, and of course, changing his messy diapers.” Alexa stated with a satisfied look.

But what if he declines? He has the right to do whatever he wants to do in his life.” Zoe knew that trying to defend her partner any further would only cause more suffering for herself.

Oh silly. Portal little's may think that they have free will of their own, but that's a lie they have mistakenly believed in, for far too long. Their rightful place is to be loved and cared for by a responsible amazon. Your young, you will understand completely when you are older and have adopted a little of yours. Hopefully it will be a portal little as well. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to requests by our investors” Alexa didn't hold herself back. She wanted Zoe to understand and assist with her ambition.

Zoe found herself to be in a bind. She wasn't prepared for what Alexa had presented to her.

So how about it? Just give your partner a single pill, once a day and when he's finally diaper dependent, I'll guarantee you a promotion when he is adopted by me. There is a few things that his preventing this from happening. We need to clear Diamond Tour's reputation, and for that, your partners actions and opinion will be needed when he is interviewed by a member of the UAR government. So we have to be on our best behavior. Can I count on you?” Alexa looked dead serious as she stood only inches from where Zoe was sitting.

Zoe slowly nodded her head. She felt that there was no choice. If she declined, she was almost guaranteed to be fired, blacklisted or something even worse, given Alexa's shady reputation..

Thank you for your cooperation. Please keep me informed on a daily basis regarding Sean's progress with his bladder. You may go now.” Alexa casually sat back down at her chair and began to focus on some paperwork on her desk, as if the conversation they had, never actually happened.

Zoe walked outside of the building to a area where many of the employee's go for a smoke. Thankfully she was all by herself, as she didn't want anyone to see her crying on her knees.

Damn it! Why is this happening? I just wanted to work a honest job. God damn it!” Zoe hated herself. She never enjoyed being caught in the middle of a conflict, which was one of the reasons that she wanted to separate herself from her families shallow values. But now, her boss was doing something even more despicable. Zoe had put so much effort into starting a career for herself. Now she was tasked with betraying her partner. She needed time to reflect on what just occurred as she wiped away the tears from her eyes.

Sean had managed to calm himself down after spending a few hours, interviewing Tamra without any more awkward incidents. Apparently the breastfeeding scene was something that she normally did when it came to speaking with newly recruited, portal little consultants. He found no amusement in it, like Tamra did.

Even though you are the fourth consultant to take up the job, you are actually the first male to hold it. You should be quite proud of yourself.” Tamra asked as she brought over a bowl chocolate chip cookies so Sean could snack on them..

Sean looked over the cookies as he sat cautiously on her couch.

Don't worry, these cookies don't have any regression levels in them. Besides they wouldn't work even if they had them. You took one of the anti-regression pills, right?” Tamra asked, which caught Sean's attention.

How did you know about that?” Sean asked as he took a cookie by hand and chewed on it, the aroma and taste was almost divine.

Alexa told me almost everything about the specifics with your job. Diamond Tours has certainly stepped up their game when it comes to protecting portal little's. They never had any anti-regression pills for the other three consultants, back in the day.” Tamra took a bite of a cookie herself, while patting her daughters head. She was fast asleep on her lap.

Why's that? That would almost seem mandatory, given how easy it is to...Control a little.” Sean cringed at the very thought.

Regulations were much more lax back in the day. While I don't have all the details. The very first portal little consultant was actually required to wear diapers after coming over here. From what I heard, is that she got along quite well with everyone from the company. She didn't mind being treated like a baby, as long as she got to do her job. I forgot her name though.”

Was her name...Ms Fitzpatrick?” Sean remembered his very first interview, which was with that woman that eventually led him to his next interview at Diamond Tower with Crystal and then attain his first job with Diamond Tours itself.

That name does sound familiar. It probably was her.”

I knew it! She set me up for this!” Sean thought to himself as he remembered when she told him about the job, although the details were still vague at the time.

The second portal little consultant, was a bit unfortunate with her circumstances. I don't know her name, but apparently she was mentally regressed without her ever being aware, by a amazonian she trusted, no less.”

What happened?” Sean asked with a disgusted look on his face.

My memory on the incident is a bit sketchy but apparently her amazonian partner had used a level five liquid and mixed it with her juice. And as you know, level five will regress any little's mind into that of a infants. After doing that, the amazon eventually influenced their portal little partner to quit her job with Diamond Tours, which allowed the girl to be adopted by the amazon.” Tamra stated.

How could Diamond Tours allow that? That's just unbelievable!” Sean replied.

Back when the rules were not as strict, there was a loophole within the system. While no one can force a portal little to quit unless they do something that is against the companies guidelines, The portal little can quit at anytime, upon their own request, which would allow any amazon to adopt them, if they had knowledge of it.”

But how did the amazonian manage to get the portal little to quit her job? Wouldn't the portal little, eventually regain her presence of mind after recovering from the mental regression?” Sean asked.

That would be the case, if the amazonian had only kept the little at the level five stage...However, when a little is regressed at level six, it can become a different issue all together, which was the case when the amazon breastfed her portal little partner at some point.”

Level six..I was told that it was similar to level five, but there was something different about it, but I forgot what it was.” Sean knew that level six was only achieved via breastfeeding and that the anti-regression pills had no effect on that level, so he had to stay alert at all times, but he knew there was something even more important but he couldn't remember about the that stage.

It is known as imprinting. It's where a little permanently bonds with the amazon that breastfeeds them. It only usually happens if the little, has become accustomed to being around that very amazon.

If such a event occurs, the amazonian may request the portal little to quit their job, so they can be legally adopted. The second portal little consultant agreed to do so, because they saw the amazonian that was adopting them as there only reason for existing. Little's will even disregard everything about their past lives if their adopted mommies request it, if they are under the level six influence, that is.” Tamra looked down at her little, as she slumbered quietly.

That is beyond messed up.” Sean almost felt like throwing up after hearing about the incident.

And finally, there was the third consultant, Rebecca. She had the most spunk out of the three. She was even given more legal protection from being regressed, due to the drama from what happened to the second consultant. She was the opposite of Ms. Fitzpatrick. She did not get along with her colleagues within the company due to her opinions that all little's needed to be treated like adults. She wouldn't have lasted long due to her attitude, but she did a wonderful job with her line of work. However, one day she got a bit too radical and tried to start a revolution with a small group of native little's. Even our government took notice of her actions. I wasn't there when she was arrested, but last I heard, is that she was immediately fired and diapered. I also know that she was adopted not too long after. Given that there hasn't been any news from her since then, she has most likely been permanently regressed. Either through the etiquette schools or surgery.”

Sean took a long deep breathe as he took in the history lesson of the previous consultants. It was both amazing and terrifying at the same time.

As long as you behave and are careful, you should be alright...Unless Alexa...Never-mind.” Tamra stopped speaking as she got onto her feet and picked up her daughter.

I'm going to call my partner to pick me up. I think I've got all the information that I needed...And then some.” Sean started to dial Zoe's number on his work phone.

Go ahead, I'm going to put my baby girl down for her afternoon nap.” Tamra left Sean alone in the living room.

Hello...Sean!...It's so good to hear from you...Yes...I'll gladly pick you up...There is something I want to talk to you about...Okay...See you you soon!” Zoe ended the call, feeling both defeated and angry with herself, She pretended to sound cheerful to her partner, but after today's meeting with Alexa, she wasn't sure if she could ever look him in the eyes, ever again.

Sean began to think about Zoe and the story about the second portal little consultant.

There is no way that Zoe would do something like that, to me...Would she?” Sean thought of the possibility that he was being groomed to become her personal baby. But he quickly brushed it aside. He didn't get any creepy vibes from her. In fact it was the opposite, which was one of the reasons that he didn't mind being carried by her.

I'm glad that we were able speak on a mature level, Sean. I hope your time with Diamond Tours is more fortunate than your predecessors.” Tamra stated as she walked back into the living room after putting her daughter down for a nap.

Question for you. Can native little's live in our dimension? Sean asked with curiousity.

It's not legally allowed. Many native's have tried that, including my daughter at one point in her life.

Portal little's are the opposite. They can continue to live in their world and or even live in ours.

Portal little's such as yourselves, are usually adopted by either the wealthy and powerful or the rare lucky ones that claim a tourist that has become lost.”

I won't lie. Portal little's are far more requested because of their rarity and increased instinctual feelings we have for them. If you are ever looking to speak with one. I would recommend on interviewing with our citizens in the next city over, in Luxus. You will have a better chance than in our city of New Haven. We are more of a middle class area.”

Sean looked over his watch, he knew Zoe would be over soon to pick him up. He decided that now was a good time to take another anti-regression pill, since a few hours have past from the last time he took one.

I'm not sure if you have looked into this as well, but consider this a small piece of harmless advice. While our breast milk can cause a little to revert to level six, the milk will not work the same way if it's mixed in with any other liquid or not fed by the breast directly. The effects are only at level five, which means that if you take the anti-regression pills, you will be fine if someone tries to do anything funny to you.”

Ugh...Thanks...I guess. Sean felt very awkward after hearing such a creepy explanation.

Sure thing. You have a luxury that the other consultants didn't' have. Don't take it for granted, otherwise you will end up joining them in our world.” Oh! And I almost forgot. I have a gift for you. I usually buy something for every consultant that visits me.” Tamra opened her closet and pulled out a package of pull ups.

Here you go. They are a top brand, so they should fit rather comfortably.” Tamra said as she handed him the package.

Thanks for the gesture, but I don't have any bladder issues, and I'm planning on making sure that it stays that way while I'm in this crazy dimension.” Sean stated as he looked over the plastic packaging that showed a native little boy, posing while wearing nothing but the pull ups. The boy had a innocent smile, as if he was having the time of his life.

Don't be so certain. These are a good alternative, from being put into a diaper. I know how you portal little's enjoy your independence. Just hold onto them as a precaution. Or if you want, you can try them on, right now.”

I'll take your suggestion as a precaution...But no thanks...I'm good.” Sean decided to not completely decline Tamra's so called good gesture. He didn't want to test her modesty any further.

Sean's phone started to ring, which he immediately answer. He was thankful that Zoe had finally shown up. Tamra opened the front door for him and wished him a good fortune with his job, while playfully smacking his butt. Sean hated that, but decided to stay quiet since nothing good would come of it, if he complained.

What's that you have there?” Zoe inspected the pull ups before putting them in her back seat. She then buckled Sean into his booster seat, he didn't complain, since she was the one, doing it.

I'm seriously ready to call it a day... This was more emotionally draining that I could have ever imagined.” Sean didn't want to admit it, but he found the booster seat to be oddly relaxing, which his what he wanted at that moment.

Sounds like you had quite a day. And what's with the pull ups? Did something happen? Zoe asked as she started to drive off.

I found out that my first interview was actually planned by Alexa. It started out rough, but thankfully me and that Tamra person managed to get along...Somewhat. I got everything answered and then some. It's all written in the notebook, along with my opinion and Tamra's as well. “ Sean handed the notebook to Zoe, whom placed it in the glove department.

Ten minutes in the drive, and not a word was said between the two.

Sean noticed that Zoe was oddly quiet, as if she were distracted by something.

You okay, Zoe? You seem rather distant” Sean asked with concern.

I'm...Fine...Just had my fair share of drama as well, today.” Zoe stated with a sigh.

Sean wanted to know what exactly happened with his partner, but decided that he would ask when she was in a more livelier mood.

Around another ten minutes later, Sean started to feel the urge to relieve himself.

Umm...Zoe, can we stop at the nearest gas station?...I really need to go.” Sean stated as he started to bite his lip as the pressure began to build up.

Sure thing. I need to get some gas for my car, anyways.” Zoe found a gas station a few blocks away away, much to Sean's relief.

I avoided from using Tamra's bathroom all day. I didn't want ask for her help or even use a freaking plastic toilet bowl, that would have been humiliating.” Sean said despite the fact that Zoe helped him out of his booster seat and carried him into the store like he was a toddler.

I see. You really are a careful one. It must be tough being a little.” Sean couldn't believe at how melancholy Zoe was acting. He was expecting her to be more cheerful, especially since she was carrying him, but her mood remained quiet, which started to worry him even more.

After entering the public restroom, Zoe placed Sean so he was standing on toilet seat, however this time, she pulled down his pants without warning.

Oh...So sorry. I forgot.” Zoe sounded so lifeless, as if she wasn't even interested..

It's okay. You can hold my ankles if you want...To make sure I don't fall off.” Sean would have preferred to not be touched while he did his business, but he wanted to get a lively reaction out of Zoe, even if it meant sparking her maternal instincts.

Okay!...As long as you don't mind!” Zoe's cheerful tone of voice returned after hearing Sean's response.

God this is so weird.” Sean stated to himself as he relieved himself, while Zoe watched and made sure that he didn't slip like last time.

After finishing up, Zoe pulled his pants back on and then carried him to get his hands washed. She seemed to be back to her normal self, but Sean wasn't entirely sold on it, just yet.

I'm sorry for being so out of it. I've just had a lot on my mind. Thanks for cheering me up!” Zoe stated as she ruffled his hair while putting more gas in the tank.

It's fine, as long as you don't go too far.” Sean tried to remind her that they were friends, and nothing more.

As to the two left the gas station, they started to have a more casual conversation about their how their days went. Everything seemed to be going back to normal for them while they were on the road.

If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine, but can I ask as to why you were so down on yourself, earlier today?” Sean asked as Zoe carried him into his apartment. He still felt embarrassed for allowing her, to hold him almost all the time, but he started to think that it wasn't all that bad and that he could eventually just think of it as a bond of frienship.

I spoke with Alexa today...And we talked...Apparently there is a possibility that I could end up with a promotion, sooner that later.” Zoe carefully chose her words as she left out anything that was related to her partner.

That's great news! I don't know why you would be so depressed over that. Unless it involves more hours and paperwork. That doesn't sound all that thrilling if that were the case.” Sean asked as he was still in Zoe's arms.

It's kinda like that. I would be tasked with...Certain things that I'm not normally comfortable with. I'm still up in the air about it.” Zoe gently placed her partner onto the couch as she went into his kitchen to fix herself something.

Don't force yourself into something that you are not sure about. That's what I did, when I took up this job.” Sean laughed to himself. He could have never imagined that his job was going to be this weird.

That is true....Would you like some apple juice? I noticed that you had some in your refrigerator.”

Sure thing!” Sean took off his shoes as he stretched his body while laying on the couch. He started to feel like that things were going to get better for himself.

Zoe poured herself a glass of apple juice. While pouring Sean's glass, she took a white pill out of her pocket.

If I do this...I'll be helping my career while keeping Alexa happy...But by doing this, I will never be able to forgive myself” Zoe dropped the white pill in Sean's glass. She watched at the pill slowly dissolved into the apple juice, as if it never appeared in the first place.

I feel like I have no choice.... Who knows what Alexa could do, besides firing me. I can't believe that she wants to adopt Sean. I really should warn him...But...” Zoe knew that she needed more time to come up with a solution that could help her and Sean out. But now wasn't the time.

Sean turned the television on to see a cop show playing. He was interested in seeing how similar and different that the entertainment industry was compared to his dimensions programming.

Here you are...” Zoe handed Sean a glass of apple juice while she took a sip of hers.

Thanks, Sean gladly took the glass of juice and began to chug it down without a second thought. Zoe couldn't watch as she felt a immense amount of guilt within herself.

So...Would you like me to bring the pull ups here for you?” Zoe asked while avoiding looking at Sean in his eyes.

No thanks. I really won't be needing them. It's bad enough that the manager of this apartment had already put a box of diapers in my closet.” Sean said as he kept his attention on the television.

Can I see them?” Zoe asked with curiosity.

Feel free. I'm never going to wear them...They are made for designed for girl's, no less! I won't be caught dead wearing something so gaudy! And don't get me started on that creepy looking onesie.” Sean was intrigued by the higher production values of the show he was watching.

Zoe opened the closet and gasped at the sight of the box of diapers on the floor. She quickly reviewed them before noticing the onesie with rabbit ears attached to the head

Oh my goodness! This is beyond adorable. If Sean were to wear this, I would never let go of him!” It was at that moment that Zoe started to tear up. She deeply cared for her partner, but her decision to except Alexa's proposal, was not something that she could go against..Despite there not being any verbal warnings from her, Alexa's reputation was enough to instill fear into her own personal well being.

A few minutes later, Zoe appeared in the living room, Sean noticed that she was heading towards the front door as if she were in a rush to leave.

Are you leaving already!? Is Something wrong?” Sean asked as he hopped off the couch, noticing the distress in her eyes.

I...Just need some time alone...It's nothing against you, Sean. There are things that I need to sort out. I'll see you tomorrow at the same time. ..Take care” Zoe said her goodbyes without even looking at him in the face.

Something really is bugging her. But what!?” Sean thought to himself as he looked over the clock on his wall. He saw there was still plenty of time left in the day. He planned to call Zoe later on and get to the bottom of her behavior. But first, he decided to spend the next few hours watching amazonian movies on the television. After he got bored of that, he decided to bring out his laptop and use the internet. However, access to the of web still alluded him, since a password was required.

Damn it! I still don't have a wifi password for this place! I should go talk to Trisha and ask for it before I forget again. While I'm at it, I should also get my things washed.” Sean gathered the clothes that he left piling up in the bathroom. After exiting his apartment and locking it, he started to walk up the stairs and without too much difficulty. He arrived on the floor that his manager's place was at. Sean assumed that she would be home but there was always the possibility that she wasn't. He really wanted to get both his errands done today so he could focus on Zoe.

Thankfully after only knocking for a couple times, Trisha opened her door and looked down at her tenant.

Oh! Sean. How are you, today? Looks like you have some clothes that need to be washed. Come on in and I'll take care of that for you.” Trisha said as the portal little entered her domain.

Sorry for the sudden notice. I just realized that I don't have your number saved on my work phone.” Sean replied as he handed his clothes over to Trisha. She took them without any complaint.

No issue there. I'll gladly give you my business card so if by the off-chance that I'm not home, you can still stay in touch with me.” Trisha placed Sean's clothes in a nearby hamper that was already filled with childish looking clothes, most likely belonging to her daughter.

Good timing. I was planning on doing the laundry within the hour. How about the clothes that you have on? Do you want them cleaned as well? Trisha asked with a casual tone of voice.

Ugh...No thanks, I'll be good there.” The last thing, Sean wanted was to be stripped of any adult clothing, so it would giver Trisha an excuse to put him in something far more infantile.

Go ahead and take your shoes off and relax. I'll go and retrieve my business card for you..” Trisha exited the laundry room leaving Sean all by himself.

I better ask her for the wifi password while I'm at it.” Sean removed his shoes as he followed her into into the room next-door, that had the look of a office.

Is there any other additional information that you need? I'm here to assist.” Trisha asked as she handed him her card.

Can I also get the wifi password for the complex? I would love to learn about the current events in your world.” Sean asked as he put the card into his back pocket.

Will do. Also I will write down some other numbers for places that might be of interest to you. You can go ahead and relax in the living room. My wittle Abby is watching her cartoons right now. She will be overjoyed to see you again.”

Great” Sean stated with obvious sarcasm. He personally didn't mind Abby. The native little was physically, only one year older than him, but because of the mental regression that she was under, a proper conversation with her was not likely to happen. She was basically a toddler in a teenagers body.

As soon as Sean entered the living room, as if she could magically sense him, Abby turned her attention from the television to him.

Baby bwo!” Abby's slurred words were still understandable, but he didn't like the idea that this regressed little, saw him as someone even younger than herself.

Sean noticed that she was sitting in a playpen, just like the last time he saw her. The only difference was, that this time was that she was wearing the exact same type of diaper that Trisha gave him as a welcoming gift, when he first arrived. It looked ridiculous on such a physically mature looking girl. The diaper was so thick that her legs were spread far apart. Walking didn't even look to be a option while wearing it. To match the infantile diaper, Abby wore a light blue shirt that only did enough to cover her breasts. Her belly button was exposed, making her look even more like a over sized baby. To finish it off, she had a pacifier attached to a necklace.

Come pway wit me baby bwo!” Abby raised both her hands, ushering him to enter the playpen.

Not now, perhaps later.” Sean had some trouble trying to climb onto the large couch. Eventually, he managed to get himself onto it. He then, sat down and relaxed, feeling a sense of accomplishment for completing the task.

PWEASE!” Abby yelled out, not wanting to take no for a answer. Sean didn't enjoy at how tenacious she was being.

That's enough Abby! No yelling in the house.” Trisha stated as she returned from her office and handed Sean a piece of paper with several names and numbers on it.

BUT...BUT HE PWOMSIED!” Abby started to bawl her eyes out. Despite everything that he had already scene, Sean was still amazed to see a grown girl, throwing a temper tantrum.

I think a timeout in the crib will help adjust that meanie attitude of yours.” Trisha easily picked up her adopted daughter and placed the girl over her shoulder.

HE PWOMISED! HE PWOMISED!...NOTS FAIR!” She screamed out, before a pacifier was placed into her mouth, keeping her quiet.

I haven't seen her act up like this in a very long time...” Trisha sighed as she looked over in Sean's direction while he sat quietly on the couch.

Listen Sean...I know that your not obligated...But you think that you can keep my baby girl occupied for a few hours? I can't constantly keep focus on her while I'm doing both the laundry and repair estimates for my business.”

Sean always made sure in his life that he never appeared to be a freeloader, believing that hard work would eventually pay off. He sighed and carefully got off the couch. He agreed to look after her as a way to say thanks. He didn't even pretend that he was actually interested but the combination of having Trisha washing his clothes for him and the fact that he actually did promise Abby that he would play with her, after his last visit. He hated being in someone's debt.

Abby could be seen cheering, as she was being escorted into her nursery. Sean followed behind but at a slow pace. He was not interested in any form of child's play.

Now you behave Abby and if I hear any complaining from you in the other room, your cute butt is going over my knee, understand?” Trisha stated with firm yet caring tone, as she placed her daughter into the crib and then removed the pacifier from her mouth.

I be a good girl, momma!” Abby replied as she gave off a easily noticeable forced smile.

I can't believe I'm going to be stuck in here for a while.” Sean thought to himself as he scanned the nursery and all it's infantile glory.

Thank you for doing this. I know you portal little's have got your pride, but I will not forget this. And who knows, maybe you will actually enjoy yourself.” Trisha stated as she picked the boy up by his hips and placed him into the same crib as Abby.

I won't close the railings, so you two had better play nice and I'll be back in a bit to check up on you. Have fun!” Trisha waved her hands before disappearing into the hallway.

Sean hated how soft the mattress was under his butt and it's babyish covers only added to that. The was a stale smell of baby powder om the air, showing that the room had been in use, quite often. He was surrounded by stuffed animals that were just as tall as he was, which made him feel more insecure about himself.

So...Abby, what adventuress or games do you want to do?” Sean asked as he sat with his legs crossed. Hoping that the girl in front of him, would be easily amused.

Let's pway powa warriors!” Abby said as she grabbed a random stuffed animal next to her. It was purple alligator with three eyes.

Oh? Power warriors? What's that all about? Sean asked as he pretended to go along with her idea.

King Crog is a big baddy and wants to wule the pwanet. Gwab good guys to fwight back!” Abby stated as she held the alligator plushy, close to her.

Sean carefully scanned around the crib. He was surprised that, not only were there over a dozen stuffed animals, but the crib itself was far larger and wider than he expected. He had plenty of room to stretch his legs, even with all the stuffed animals surrounding him.

All right...In that case, I'll choose these two, as the defenders of earth!” Sean chose a blue fox with two tails and a hedgehog with spiky brown fur. Something about the two stuffed animals caught his eye, he wasn't sure as to why.

Taily and Spiky. They best fwends!” Abby started to make fake sounds effects with her mouth, as she moved her stuffed alligator on the mattress.

We will stop your reign of terror, King Crog! Prepare yourself!” Sean used both his hands to launch the two stuffed animals directly at Abby's alligator.

Abby then quickly grabbed another stuffed animal which was a monkey and used it's leg to kick the stuffed fox in the head, which surprised Sean as he lost control of the stuffed animal and it fell on the mattress floor, right next to him.

Moonkey is sneaky. He bad guy, pwetending to be good guy. Hehe.” Abby said with a mischievous smile.

Sean was actually surprised the turn of events and started to think of a countermeasure. Not aware that he was gaining some interest.

Give up Spiky. I are winner” Abby used her voice to pretend to be the monkey.

You think your clever because you had a traitor on your side, but you failed to realize that we still have trump card on our side.” Sean quickly grabbed the biggest stuffed animal he could find. The stuffed animal turned out to be a t-rex and he then placed it between Abby's animals and the stuffed hedgehog

NO! It's Roofy Rex! We Wun away!” Abby stated as she slowly moved the stuffed animals away from the t-rex.

I won't let you!” Sean made a sound effect with his mouth as he crushed the monkey. He was getting so absorbed with the stuffed animal play fighting, that he actually lost track of the time. He and Abby eventually were using every single stuffed animal in the crib over the span of two hours. Trisha had already finished with one load of laundry and was working on the second half, but decided to check on the two and see how they were getting along.

Oh my goodness...That is just too adorable.” Trisha watched while standing near the front door, for the next few minutes as the two little's continued to play, not even noticing her presence.

It's getting late, but I think I'll give them have some more fun time.” Trisha quietly left the nursery as she walked into the kitchen to make her daughter a baby bottle of level four formula. She also made one for Sean, though she doubted that he would actually use it.

As another hour passed. Sean continued to use his imagination as he played with the stuffed animals. He didn't even notice that Abby had already fallen asleep in the crib. He was just too invested with his activity and story that he created using the stuffed animals.

And now, the real plan will soon unfold and the world will be eradicated!” Sean pretended to be both the villain and hero while coming up with new ideas for the stuffed animals. He eventually started to yawn, which actually broke his immersion from the imaginary story.

Huh? Abby's asleep? How long as she...Been...Out for?” Sean could barely talk as his yawning became more frequent. He was unaware of how much time had passed as his eye lids were becoming heavier by the second.

Perhaps I should lay down for a moment...Stretch my...Legs...And...” Sean fell into a blissful slumber as his head was laying on one of the many stuffed animals in the crib.

Around a hour later, Trisha decided that she would finally intervene since it was already dark outside and she wanted to give her daughter the bottle before putting her to bed.

Well....Look at that. He got himself all tuckered out from playing. This is too perfect for words.” Trisha quietly walked over and picked up her daughter from inside the crib. She thought about waking Sean, but decided that he looked to cute to be disturbed.

I'll be back in a little bit.” Trisha stated as she left the room with her daughter, leaving Sean, all alone inside the nursery.

Trisha was already experienced at caring for little's before adopting Abby. She spent most of her schooling , learning one of two things. Going into business for herself, and being a caretaker at a etiquette school for little's.

Even portal little's are no different from our native one's. Maybe more stubborn, but that's beside the point.” Trisha said to herself as she finished bottle feeding her daughter. Abby was still asleep as she unconsciously sucked on the contents within the bottle.

Trisha decided that she would allow her daughter to sleep in her room for the night. She did it so Sean's nap would have remained uninterrupted. She could have awoken him and sent him to his apartment, but she saw no harm in having him sleep in her daughters crib for one night.

I guess I'll go feed him his ba ba now.” Trisha smiled to herself as she walked back into the nursery. But before she could act, she remembered that Sean was not allowed to be mentally regressed, with accordance to Diamond Tours guidelines.

I doubt that he's taken a anti-regression pill after all that playing he's gone through. So it's best that I hold off from feeding him. But the least I can do, is take off his clothes so he can sleep more comfortably.” Using her wide range of experience, Trisha, managed to remove his pants, shirt, and badge, without even making any noticeable sound. There was no sign that he looked to be waking up anytime soon as he laid there. Trisha took a moment to enjoy at how innocent the portal little looked while wearing only his boxers and socks. He also still had his watch and ring on. But she thought it would have been too risky to remove, without waking him.. She did have some concerns about him not having any protection.

He's a portal little, so he's potty trained. I've got nothing to worry about.” Trisha told herself as she placed a blanket over him and raised the crib railings.

Sleep well. I'll see you in the morning.” Trisha turned off the lights and shut the door. Sean continued to sleep away, unaware that he was now locked inside a crib for the rest of the night.

Also, unbeknownst to him, a warm sensation began to spread around his privates. Something that had never happened to him, since he was a actual infant.

The ramifications of it, would also become apparent in the morning...But until then. He was just a sleeping portal little...And now a sleeping wet, portal little.

• Like 17
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 9

A really great chapter. Absolutely stunning. Probably I am alone with the thoughts but I really hope that Sean will end up with Alexa. It would be nice if the "bad guys" win in such a story. Without me calling Alexa really evil, she is just a victim of her instincts in the end. But it would be much more fun especially if there would be 1 or 2 chapters where Sean is with Alexa as a baby, maybe attends a nice etiquette school etc.

Great chapter!!!
I really like the conflict with Zoe, was surprised she actually spiked Sean's juice but I suppose she had no choice. I really hope she saves him from Alexa adopting him.

Its going to be interesting when Trisha wakes him up and see his predicament..

• Like 2
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20