LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

This chapter should be a bit shorter than the others, so hopefully I managed to get most of the typos out of the way. It's really relaxing writing this. And it's not looking to be a short story either! Thanks again for all the support!

Chapter 12

Feeling uneasy was unfortunately normal for Sean, since he arrived in this new bizarre dimension. It turned out to be far more than he could have possibly imagined. Quitting would be the logical option. He had no desire to spend the rest of his days as someone's baby. But he had his reasons for staying and enduring the childish treatment that the amazonian's have bestowed upon him . His main reason was his undying curiosity to explore the unknown and interview individuals from a world far different from his own. The other reason, was out of fear. Sean assumed that if he actually did quit, he would lose his protection status, which would mean that someone would forcefully adopt him before he could transport himself back to his world. And he was certain that the amazonian next to him, would be the first one to try and pull it off. Alexa gave off a more dangerous vibe than any of the other amazonian's that he had been around.

“I'm impressed...Your ability to be remain rational and disciplined, as kept you from facing any form of punishment with our company. Your predecessors were not as...Mature as you, hehe.” Alexa said as she continued to drive her vehicle to Sean's next interview. 

“What do you mean? I'm just doing my job. I came here to work for something I truly desired, that's all, nothing more.” Sean wanted to be blunt with Alexa. He wanted to let her know that he had no interest in becoming a permanent citizen of their world. He didn't want to have any miscommunications with her, like he did  with Trisha.

“From my experience, most portal little's have a long standing issue with following direct order's from our kind. Which is why they usually ends up being adopted, because they have proven that they cannot take care of themselves... However, if you continue to have accidents, even though your behavior has been upstanding, it may not be enough to keep you from being adopted. Keep that in mind.” Alexa said with a smirk on her face. 

“Huh!? Where did you hear that from?” Sean asked with a worried look.

“Joseph told me about your nighttime accident when you were a guest at your apartment managers home. Normally when something like that happens, we receive a request to put that very little into diapers, full-time, no exceptions. Luckily for you, we haven't received  any response regarding that. You must have pulled off quite a impression with your apartment manger. Such a big boy you are!” Alexa stated

“It was just a one time accident. I don't see how that warrants for me being put into a diaper. Don't you think that's a bit unfair and unreasonable?”  Sean knew he wouldn't get a decent answer, but he just had to ask.

“Not at all. All of your portal little predecessors were required to wear diapers to even hold onto this job. Your position has been more relaxed compared to theirs. Our government has a zero tolerance policy if a little has a accident. Native or portal, it doesn't matter.”

“As long as there is no backhanded trickery going on, I'll continue to do my job properly. I heard about how the previous portal little's that held my position, were forcefully adopted. I won't allow anything like that to happen to me, otherwise I... ” Sean stopped speaking. He realized that he had nothing to fall back on. He wasn't even sure that if he was adopted against his will that anyone would take action in his defense despite the legal protection he supposedly had. He truly was on a razers edge. He needed to have a good back-up option for himself in case he was up shit creek without a paddle.

“They were only adopted because they couldn't continue to do their job properly and or didn't follow through with our companies policies. As long as you do both...You should be fine. But I have ask, why not just allow yourself to be adopted? I read your resume and found out that you were looking to explore and experience a array of new things that you have never seen and done before. That is very possible...If you have the right mommy to guide you.” Sean couldn't believe at how direct, Alexa was  to him. She wasn't even trying to hide her personal desires.

“For one, I have no interest in wearing diapers. Second, I think the idea of living like a infant to be extremely demeaning. Not only that, but I would never be able to see my actual family again. No way in hell am I going to allow that to happen!” Sean made sure to hammer down his opinion on the manner and hopefully put a end to Alexa's personal feelings on it.

“If you want...I could arrange to have your family relocated to our wonderful city. I'm sure we can find lovely ways to accommodate them.” Alexa replied with a devilish smile.

Sean thought about the possibility of having his family transferred to this dimension and seeing them  forcefully adopted and mentally regressed by a group of giant strangers. He shuddered at the very thought. 

“No thanks. I'll take a hard pass on that. So, can we please change the subject... Where exactly are we going for my job?” Sean had enough. The last thing he wanted to talk about, was his family. He didn't want them involved with anything related to his job.

Alexa sighed, given that she was the impatient type.  She knew that Sean was only delaying the inevitable. She just needed to play her cards right. And the boy would be put in his place, soon enough. 

“I'll be dropping you off with the Ashford family. They have already been notified about your appointment with them. The mother and father are obviously amazonian's, while their daughter is a native little. You will be asking them the same mandatory questions that you had with your previous interview. Of course, you can ask them any questions you like, afterwards.  And if I don't hear from you within five hours, I'll be coming over to pick you up. Also the ring that you were given by Joseph, it should only be used as last resort if the amazonian's do not cooperate and put you in any personal danger. And while I'm sure that you have already been briefed on this...If you have any accidents, the amazonian's have every right to put you into a diaper, keep that in mind!” After a few more minutes on the road, Alexa parked her car, near the corner of a quiet neighborhood in the outskirts of the city. Sean wanted to get a better look, while inside the car, but it was impossible due to his short height. He had to wait for Alexa to help him out of the car.

I don't want anymore surprises, like with your friend from the previous interview.” Sean remembered that his first interview on the job, with the amazonian named Tamra. He was not pleased that it was actually setup by Alexa, personally.

“Don't worry, that interview you had, was just a warm-up with a good friend of mine. This one is the real deal, so you can relax. I also heard that the Ashford family is very well behaved and respected in this part of the town.” Alexa opened the passenger door and helped Sean out of his booster seat. Her fingers were firm when holding onto his waist.  Sean was pretty certain that Alexa wasn't going to simply ease up on her plans for him, even if she didn't actually say it outright.  

Sean took a moment to scan the neighborhood, and noticed that they were surrounded by a forest, which gave it a whimsical and calming feel about it.

Alexa watched with interest as Sean walked towards the front door of the house that he would be interviewing in. Sean double checked to make sure that he had everything on his person, to make his job as easy as possible.

“Portal little's. They really need to be put in their place.” Alexa thought to herself as she entered her vehicle.

“I really want to break him to the point that he would beg to be fed by me. Their is so much that I plan to do with that boy. He certainly won't be needing to speak like a adult, once he becomes mine.  Perhaps I'll use surgery so he can only speak in baby talk. While I'm at it, I should consider changing his gender. I've always wanted to have a baby girl to showoff  to my family and friends. Hopefully I can move forward with this, after the interview with the UAR president. I just need to get Diamond Tours back on track with it's main program.” Alexa hated being patient, she always found a way to get whatever she wanted in a instant. Unfortunately, regarding the delicate situation with Sean, she had no control over it. She needed her company's suspension to be lifted before she could take action with Sean. She had to also convince the UAR president that her company was vital to the city's economy and portal little's were in very high demand.  The tourism was necessary for the amazonian's long term well-being

Sean stood at the front door to the house that he was about to enter. Everything looked normal from the outside, but that meant nothing to him, based on his experience with the amazonians. 

Sean knocked on the door, he took a deep breathe, as he waited for the next minute as he gathered himself.

“Hello?” A male amazonian opened the door and looked down to see a little standing in front of him. 

Sean felt rather at ease with the appearance of the amazonian, not only was he a male, but he looked rather well kept together, with a clean pair of clothes on, clean shaven and glassed that gave him a more down to earth look. 

“Hi, my name is Sean Draven, I'm a consultant with Diamond Tours, I'm here for our interview. You should have already been debriefed a few days prior about this.” Sean remembered the speech that he was required to say, when he introduced himself. He wanted to play things by the book and avoid any drama that could spell trouble for him.

“Ah, Yes. I remember the call I received a few days ago from Diamond Tours about having a interview with one of their employed little's. Please come on in and make yourself home. My name is Kevin Ashford and you are...Sean, did I get that right?” Kevin asked as he shook portal little's vastly smaller hands.

“Yes, that is right.” Sean entered the house, to see a very modern and very well cleaned living room. There was nothing within his field of vision that set off any warning flags. It was a traditional modern family home with all the essentials for a proper living.

“Before we go any further, can you please remove your shoes? We like to keep the carpet clean.” Kevin stated as he closed the door behind the little.

“Sure thing” Sean casually removed his shoes, feeling quite comfortable with the house that he was residing in. It felt very similar to his parents home.  In some ways, he was actually looking forward to the interview and acquiring the knowledge and opinions of this amazonian family.

“My wife and daughter are in the entertainment room, I'll let them know that you have arrived. OH! And just one more thing, I'll need you to take off your pants as well.” Kevin casually stated as he exited the living room to get his wife and adopted daughter.

“Huh? The fuck!?” Sean immediately knew, that he was going to have another bizarre day with the unknown family of amazonians. He just put his hand to his face and wondered if he would ever go a day without something surprising him.

“Kairi had just finished her meeting with one of her clients as her assistant Ada, walked into her office. She  handed her boss, some additional files regarding Diamond Tours operations and finances.

“So, how are things going with your clients from Luxus? Ada asked as she made poured herself a cup a coffee. 

“Nothing out of the ordinary. Everyone in that city, is so desperate for representation because of the new regulations that have been implemented since the last election. I no longer have to sell my self my experience to anyone. My reputation has already reached far and wide.” Kairi sighed, as she looked over the files on Diamond Tours. She didn't seem one bit motivated with her actual work. She had her priorities, else where.

“Still haven't heard anything from Sean yet?” Kairi asked with a hint of sadness.

“Not as of yet, but please be patient. Nothing good will come from thinking about the boy on a constant basis.” Ada said. 

“I know...But I really want to meet him. I don't want to go to his apartment and look all desperate. I just want to be able to hold him in my arms and tell him that everything will be alright and that I'm on his side.” Kairi's eyes grew wider as she finished reviewing the documents on her desk. 

“Pretty interesting new info on Diamond tours huh?” Ada asked as she took a seat and gently sipped on her coffee.

“If this is true, then Sean is going to eventually be adopted by someone, most likely within Diamond Tours. Are you sure this information is accurate, Ada?” Kairi asked

“It all comes from their database. Sean was only scheduled to be a consultant for six months, but it looks like that it was reduced down to a month and not only that, he has no clearance to leave our dimension. It was recently revoked, as of yesterday. It seems that someone higher up, has their eyes set on this portal little.” Ada noticed the worried look on her bosses face. 

“That damn company... Always up to no good with their shady practices. And this info...Regarding  Alexa Alexanders finances with the company, I really appreciate this.” Kairi stated as she looked over the report.

“Apparently, she has been using the company's private funds to purchase some very expensive furniture for herself. And this type of furniture is not exactly for amazonian's if you know what I mean...” Ada could see the obvious anger, seething in Kairi's eyes. 

“If that bitch, tries to adopt my precious baby boy, she will be facing my personal wrath!” Kairi slammed her fists together to help ease her anger.

“Keep in mind, that Sean isn't even your little either. Heck, you haven't' even met him as of yet. So keep it together.” Ada said as she patted her boss on the back.

“I've read everything I could, regarding Sean and his personal history...I've invested to much to allow him be forcefully adopted against his will. I need to be the one that protects him!” 

“Even if that means, forcefully adopting him against his will to protect him?” Ada asked with a smirk.

“Ugh...I really would prefer that he accepts me. I would give him the everything in our world, if he only knew what I how much he meant to me.” Ada knew her boss wouldn't accept any other little. When she had her mind  set on something, she needed to follow through with it, not matter the cost.

“I'm sure that he will be contacting us soon, if not, I do have another method, so please be patient, Kairi. He will seek you out and then you can work your magic on him!” Ada only wanted what was best for her boss, but she needed to keep Kairi, level headed as the days progressed on.

Sean was thankful that his interview with the Ashford family was going rather well despite having his boxers out in full view. Apparently the Ashford family have a rule where all little's are required to only be in their underwear while inside the household, as it was created to make checkups even easier for parents. He was just glad that he could continue to wear his shirt and socks. Sean wondered if his protection status gave him authority to override a families personal guideline, since it wasn't a government law. He would need to ask about that, so he could make sure that he wasn't being taken advantage of, unnecessarily in the future.

The female Amazonian, named Jill, was rather considerate of Sean's feelings as he asked her several questions while he did his job. Unlike Alexa or Trisha, she seemed to be more open-minded and didn't misread anything that could lead to a big misunderstanding. The same could also be said for her husband, Kevin, who cooperated with the interview without any issues and answered all of his questions without causing a problem. The two of them did all the talking while their adopted daughter, who went by the name of Amber, stayed quiet as Sean continued his interview. Sean did notice that Amber was only wearing pull-ups and not a diaper, which was a surprise given all the little's that he had seen to this point. She also seemed to be paying attention to the conversation and wasn't spacing out like most regressed little's, which gave him hope that she was capable for holding a actual conversation. He had yet to meet a little that could speak like a actual adult.

“Thank you for answering all the mandatory questions here. You have really made my job, far easier than I was expecting. It really means a lot.” Sean said as he finished writing up his thoughts on the notebook. Their was a sense of gratification that Sean took from putting down his personal thoughts. It gave him a sense of purpose and authority, which unfortunately wasn't really needed in this dimension.

“No problem, it's not often that we get to meet a portal little that isn't already regressed into infancy. So the pleasure is ours.” Jill said as she took a sip of some lemonade she made before the interview. 

“So Sean, how long are you planning on staying in our world? I don't think that someone of your talents, wants to be reduced to a crib and diapers, do you?” Kevin asked as he silently laughed to himself.

“I'm only here for six months as a employee of Diamond Tours, I'm not planning on going past that marker. I've been here for roughly a week...And I have got to say, that I have learned and personally experienced more about this society that I could have ever dreamed. I would enjoy it more, if I was treated like a equal citizen to you amazonians and not some mindless infant.”

“Completely acceptable. When we adopted Amber, we could tell that she was worried about the whole regression system and the way our society generally views all little's. We told her that she can stay at level two for as long as she wanted. She doesn't need to be regressed to anything beyond that, unless she requested for it.” Kevin said as he got up from the couch and kissed his adopted daughter on the cheek.

“I'll leave the rest of the interview with you. I've got to make a call with one of my contractors. Sorry for cutting my part of the interviewer short but my personal home business takes precedence.” Kevin said as he exited the living room.

“I don't mind, thanks for your cooperation.” Sean said as he turned his attention to Amber, he really wanted to speak with her and hopefully get some insight to her way of living.

“So...Amber, you can speak...Just like me?” Sean asked with great curiosity. He awaited for her to speak up, not wanting to interrupt at all.

“Of course, though I tend to be quiet and prefer it that way. Talking is not exactly my strong-point.”  Sean couldn't believe at what he was hearing. He finally met a little that he could actually speak to on a equal playing field. Amber blushed as she spoke, she acted rather timid and more reserved.

“My wittle Amber has been so loving and accepting of us. She is usually more open and talkative when she is regressed but we only do that on special occasions. She, much like her older sister whom used to live with us, preferred to be more self-dependent.” Jill placed her daughter into a tight hug. Amber responded with a hug of her own as she smiled at her amazonian mother.

“So what about your paternal instincts? Don't they get in the way of having a mutual relationship with your daughter?” Sean was really interested in knowing the amazonian's answer. It would give him, a better picture on the limitations of the amazon ego. 

“It takes a incredible amount of self-discipline to not forcefully regress my daughter. But it is all worth it, when I get to see her beautiful smile. The last thing I want to do, is to put her in any situation that could make her feel uneasy. Too many amazonian's believe that they know what's best for their adopted  little's without investing enough time and effort into actually understanding them. Of course, I will still punish her, if she acts out of line, I'm her mother after all.” Jill kissed her adopted daughter on the cheek as as she continued to hold her in her arms.

“This is most interesting. You two have a relationship that is formed by something other than your instincts. Such a formal foundation is great to hear. I would love it if more amazonian's acted this way, it would make this world so much easier on us little's.” Sean wasn't sure at to why, but he started to think about Zoe and his friendship with her. He blushed at all the times that she held him and kept him safe, while they ventured outside together.

“I should call her after work, I want to see how she is doing.” Sean thought to himself.

“Most amazonian's allow their instincts to control their own rationality. It's not exactly wrong, but I believe that little's offer more to amazonian's than what is lead to believe. My first adopted daughter, Crystal helped shape me into having a more open-minded approach to little's. I would not be the person that I am today, without her assistance... I would love for her to visit us when she's not so busy with her job” 

“Crystal...That name sounds familiar.” Sean thought quietly to himself as he continued to write down the details of his conversation. Jill then got off the and put her daughter down on her feet.

“Amber, how about you take Sean to your room and allow him to interview you. I know that you don't prefer to talk much, but consider this a great opportunity. Meeting a portal little is very rare itself. You can even ask him about his world and how different it is from ours!” Amber  quietly nodded her head in agreement.

“I'll go make some cupcakes for you two, you two behave now!” Jill smiled as she exited the living room and headed towards the kitchen. 

Sean  followed Amber but kept his distance and stayed silent. He didn't want to get overly friendly and creep her out. Their was so much that he wanted to ask of a native little. 

“I'm kinda on edge myself. I feel like I'm entering uncharted territory” Sean said to himself as he entered her bedroom. Sean noticed that Amber's room was far different from Abby's babyish nursery. While it was very girlish with the pink walls and furniture. Their was no signs of a crib or even a changing table. In it's place, their was a bed and a desktop computer. It almost looked like a normal bedroom for a young teenager. Amber however was far older than a teenager, based on her facial appearance, Sean assumed that she was in her late twenties to early thirties. She was much older than him on a physical standpoint, but with the pull-ups and pink shirt she was wearing, it did help in making Amber look younger than she actually was.

“Sorry if I seem kind of nervous...It's not often that I get to talk with another little...Not since with my sister, Crystal.” Amber took a seat on her bed, her body was tense as she watched Sean scan around the room before taking a seat on the pink carpet flooring. 

“Crystal...That name...WAIT! Do you know a Crystal that works for Diamond Tours?” Sean asked as he remembered the woman that interviewed him at Diamond Tower in his dimension.

“That's so awesome! So you do know her! I was going to ask you that, since you work for Diamond Tours as well.  How is she doing? I haven't heard from her in a few years. I hope she is doing alright for herself” Amber asked as her expression turned to joy after hearing about her adopted sister.

“I guess she is doing all right. She actually interviewed me as I applied for this position, back in my world. I never would have believed that she was a actual resident of your world.” 

“I can't believe it, so her dream finally came true! She always wanted to permanently live in the your dimension while taking care of her biological sister. I was worried that she would not make it and would end up being adopted by another amazonian family. This makes me so happy!” Amber was filled with tears of joy. Sean remembered that Crystal seemed a tad different from everyone else that worked the building. 

“She seemed rather knowledgeable and told me a few things to keep myself safe before I arrived here... It all makes sense now. So how long did she live with you and your adopted amazonian parents before she left for Diamond Tours?” Sean asked. 

“We lived together for over seven years. She was adopted by my amazonian parents before I was taken in. Even though our parents treated her with respect and dignity, she still desired to have true Independence and she also wanted to reunite with her biological sister. Thanks to my daddy's efforts, he managed to convince Diamond Tours to hire her on, despite the current laws in place. No native little's are legally allowed to have a job in our dimension. Only portal little's can have a job from what I have heard..

“That gives me hope that all native little's will be free from this whole babying fiasco, someday.” Sean said.

“I wouldn't count on that. Our laws have become even more stricter on little's as each year passes by. It wouldn't surprise me if the government would put a law in, where all little's have to stay regressed on a permanent basis. Not that I have a problem with it...”

“What do you mean? Don't you desire a life, where you can make your own decisions and go anywhere you wish?” Sean was confused as he questioned Amber's personal motives.

“I mean, I don't think it's all that bad...Being mentally regressed. It may come as a shock to you, but not all native little's desire Independence. Some of us, such as myself, prefer a safe environment where we can be looked after, on a daily basis. My amazonian parents know I enjoy it, but not to the extent that I want it to be.” Amber lowered her head as she blushed at the thought.

“Then why are you not wearing diapers and sleeping in a crib? You look pretty content with your current living conditions.” Sean could not believe at what he was hearing, but he had to know why she wanted to be regressed. 

“I only keep things the way they are...Because they remind me of Crystal. This was originally her room before I took it over, after she left. I also am kind of scared of what my parents would think. I don't want to disappoint them.”

“Personally, from my experience with the amazonian's, I bet they would be thrilled by your decision. But I don't see the logic in it. Don't you want to make something of yourself? What exactly is pushing you to make this choice?” Sean was baffled, he never expected to find a little that would willingly choose a life of diapers and bottle-feedings.  He even questioned if Trisha was holding Abby against her will, since she remained regressed at all times.

“While the majority of that, would be true, there are some little's that want to enjoy a more simple lifestyle, without having to worry about all the consequences that come with responsibilities. What about you? Haven't you ever considered living a less stressful life?” Sean was surprised by Amber's abrupt questioning. She was now questioning his personal choices as if he had made a mistake.

“I would love a stress-free lifestyle but not at the cost of my freedom and dignity” Sean tried to laugh it off. He found it almost crazy that someone would actually be willing to be regressed. It didn't make sense from his perspective. 

“You remind me so much of Crystal, she would take every opportunity to live like a big girl, it was so funny when she tried to act like one, in public. It's not against the law, but heavily frowned upon in our society.. if a little tries to act like a grown-up. Mommy and daddy are so considerate of our feelings and have never forced anything onto us.  I was so worried about who was going to adopt me, when I was sent over to the mainland, many years ago. Crystal's biological sister wasn't as fortunate, as she was adopted by a very strict mommy. She only wanted to keep her in a permanent regressed state from what I heard. Apparently her mommy used both surgery and the etiquette schools make sure it would stay that way. Crystal wanted to save her sister, but since little's are not allowed to work, her options were limited. Thankfully, daddy had connections with Diamond Tours and they took her in as a employee despite the current regulations.

Sean could tell that Amber was feeling rather emotional and he felt kind of guilty but wasn't sure as to why. Amber started fidgeting and then got off her bed and walked over to the corner of the room and pulled out a plastic potty from one of the drawers. 

“Sorry...All this talk, is making me want to use the potty.” Amber then lowered her pull-ups as she sat herself down on the plastic potty. Sean's eyes quickly widened and his face began to blush at what he was seeing. He then quickly lowered his head,  feeling ashamed for not turning his attention away sooner. 

“What's wrong?” Amber asked as she continued to do her business on the potty. She didn't look alarmed or disgusted, whatsoever.

“What you are doing...It's...Considered a very private matter, in my dimension. I would prefer to talk, when you are done.” Sean felt so awkward, at that moment.  He knew right then, that he would have to use the amazonian toilet if he needed to relieve himself. There was no way in hell, that he would shame himself into using something so embarrassing and infantile. 

“If you say so. Your kinda of weird for being actually being embarrassed.” Amber said as she finished her business and pulled up her padded undergarment.

“If you were to visit my world, we would consider you to be the strange one.” Sean stated as Amber walked back over to her bed and sat back down on it. But before the two of them could continue their conversation, Amber's mother walked into the room with a plate of chocolate cupcakes. 

“I hope that I'm not interrupting anything.” Jill then placed the cupcakes on her daughters bed before patting her daughters head. 

“We are doing alright, mommy. It's rather fun, talking to a portal little. His world sounds really different from ours.” Amber said as she took a bite from a cupcake. 

“That's so good to hear. Very few people in our world are given the opportunity to visit his dimension. So, Sean, what's your current opinion on our dimension? Have you been enjoying yourself since you have arrived?”

“It's been...Interesting. I can't say for certain that I'm enjoying myself. I would prefer if you amazonian's would treat me like a adult than some mindless infant.” Sean got off the floor and grabbed himself a cupcake and took a bite of it, for himself. He was surprised at how warm and chewy the cupcake was.

“That's asking for a lot with how our society is currently run.  It also varies, depending on the amazonian that you meet with. So many of our kind, treat little's differently based on their type of personality. Oh! I almost forgot, that cupcake has level two regression ingredients in them, I hope that's okay with you.” Jill looked on with a slightly worried look.

Sean slowly stopped chewing on the cupcake as he heard about the regression level, but he soon continued and swallowed the cupcake after remembering that he took a anti-regression pill before his arrival. He would not feel any of the effects.

“It's okay, just please inform me next time if you are using anything with a regression level in it.” Sean said as he started to remember his time at the park with Trisha. He didn't want a encore performance.

“Will do. By the way, while I have no issue with it, it's just so funny, seeing a little wearing boxers. I hope you don't take any offense to it.” Jill said as she silently laughed to herself.

“None taken. As long as I'm not forced to wear something against my will, I'm pretty chill.” Sean replied as he finished licked the chocolate off his finger tips.

“Mommy, can I have some milk? I'm kind of thirsty.” Amber asked as she licked off the chocolate around her lips.

“Sure thing, but keep in mind, that it has level three ingredients in it, are you okay with that?” Jill asked.

“No issue there. I won't feel all that different from right now.” Amber said with a smile.

“What about you, Sean, would you like a bottle of milk as well?” 

“Ugh...No thanks. I'm good there.” Sean didn't want to take the chance after the what he went through yesterday.

“Okay then.” Jill noticed the used plastic potty and picked it up and brought it out of the bedroom as she made her way to the bathroom to clean it.

“You do realize that when you are regressed at level three, that you will be barely able to talk at all.” Sean said, hoping that Amber knew what she was getting into.

“I'll still be able to talk like I am now. I might slur some of my words, but I'll be alright. If I were to be using level four of five, then that would be a different story.” Amber giggled to herself as she spoke about it. 

“It's was far different for me. I can't believe the way I acted when I was regressed.” Sean shuttered when he had flashbacks of it.

“You were regressed at level three? If it was your first time, I bet it was quite strong. After spending enough time at a regressed level, your mind and body become more acclimated to it. You will be more self-aware of your predicament. I'll show you when mommy comes back with the milk” Amber said. 

“If you say so.” Even though Sean detested the whole regression system, he was intrigued by Amber's words. He wanted to know more about the regression system, without having himself experiencing it, firsthand. 

For the next few minutes, the two little's continued to speak about their opinions on the amazonian world and their personal life stories as they started to be more comfortable with each other. Sean found it refreshing to speak with someone that was wasn't nearly twice as tall as him. But before he could get even more comfortable, he felt a sudden jolt of lighting hit his bladder, it was nothing like he had experienced before. He had a unbelievable urge to relieve himself, but before he could take a single step towards the bathroom, their was a warm sensation, spreading across his privates. He froze in place, in disbelief at what was happening.

“You okay Sean, you seem rather....OH MY!” Amber placed her hands over her mouth as she noticed the growing wet spot around his boxers. 

“What the hell! HOW!?” Sean fell to his knees, he couldn't stop himself from wetting, it was like his lost all control of his bladder muscles.

“This doesn't make sense. It was so sudden! Oh my god!” Sean didn't move, he tried to cover up the urine with his hands, but it only caused it to get onto his shirt, leaving him in a puddle of his own creation. 

Amber was alarmed by the accident, she felt like the only proper thing to do, was to stay silent. She knew that Sean was going to be in trouble for his accident, she just didn't' know how bad it was going to be.

“Sorry for the delay, I just had to clean the potty and...”Jill stopped speaking as she walked in to see the  results of the accident. The amazonian noticed the change in the atmosphere and knew very well at what just occurred.

It felt like a eternity for Sean, as he remained motionless, on his knees. His expression said it all. He was red faced with complete shame and tears forming in his eyes. He had no answer for what just occurred, he could only keep himself from breaking down completely. He knew that he was screwed.

Jill rushed over and tried to console the boy, letting him know that he was in good hands as she gently carried him out of the bedroom.

“Amber, please take your bottle and go get daddy, so he can clean up the carpet. I'll take Sean to get him properly cleaned up.” Sean wanted to die, he had just committed one of the ultimate taboo's in the amazonian world.

“I'm....I'm so sorry... I don't know what happened. This is not normal and...” Sean could barely hold a sentence together as he tried to salvage his damaged pride.

“It's going to be alright. I'm used to seeing things like this. Just leave everything to me.” After entering the bathroom, Jill then placed Sean onto a changing table.  He had just wet himself in the home of a complete stranger, while on the job, no less. This was for more humiliating than his nighttime accident at Trisha's.

“Just try to relax, everything will be better in just a moment.” Jill hoped her words would ease the portal little, but he was still in shock over what he just did.

After removing his shirt, boxers and then his socks, Jill then grabbed some baby wipes and began to spots where he soiled himself She worked all  the way from his chest to even his bare feet. Sean was completely naked, being cleaned up by someone he had just met. He just continued to look up at the ceiling for the next couple minutes and tried to focus and  regain a sense of composure. All was not lost. The amazonians that he had met, seemed to be rather courteous with him, perhaps they would understand his dilemma.

As Sean started to gather his thoughts, he noticed that his privates felt smoother than usual. He sat up and noticed that all of his pubic hair was now gone, he had no body hair with the exception of his head. 

“WHAT THE HELL!? What have you done!?” Sean's frantic moments made him fall of the table but Jill managed to catch him before he fell onto the floor.

“Calm down. The wipes I  used, are best for cleaning up little's that have accidents. They also remove any unnecessary hair as well. It's not permanent, but it's far more hygienic and practical for a little. I'm was surprised by how much you had.” Jill giggled to herself, but Sean didn't find it funny, one bit. 

“It was just a freak accident, you can't just do whatever you want to my body!” Sean was furious and felt violated, that his proof of adulthood was destroyed. It was bad enough that people in his world thought that he was still in middle school, even though he just graduated high school.  Out of anger, he tried to forcefully push the amazonian away from him, after he did so, he quickly realized that he made a huge mistake. He saw the stern look in Jill's eyes. He knew that making a enemy of a amazonian was not going to end well.

“I was trying to be delicate with you, but if you insist on acting like a brat, perhaps you should be punished like.” Jill then placed the portal little on her knee. Sean knew exactly what was about to happen. His only option was to apologize, he allowed his emotions to control his own rational.

“Please! I'm sorry, but this isn't normal. I don't have accidents like this, you have to believe me!” Sean felt the sudden smack on his butt, it was heavy and it most importantly, it stung. Sean yelped out from the pain. He bit his lip, preparing for the assault on his butt.

“If you want to prove to me that you can be a big boy, then take your punishment like one. We would not be in the position if you behaved properly.” Jill continued to spank him over a dozen times, he kept his eyes closed as as she continued with her punishment. 

Sean felt defeated. He couldn't do anything without incurring more wrath of the amazonian next to him. He was just worried about what was going to happen next. Everything had gone from bad to worse for him in less than fifteen minutes. 

Jill then placed Sean back onto the changing table. Sean could feel his butt burning as he was allowed to sit back down. He could see the disappointment in the amazonian's face.

“I want you to know, that I don't enjoy doing this, but I'll not take any backtalk whatsoever. And just so we are clear, I'll get you something out of the cabinet drawers.” Sean barely paid attention to her words. He was still focusing on the throbbing pain in his rear-end. 

Sean watched with utter silence as he sat their in nothing but his birthday suit. He wasn't proud of the way he acted, but he still felt justified, since his pubic hair was removed without his permission. He didn't feel like much a adult, let alone someone in their late teens. This would not have occurred if he didn't wet himself. He knew that foul play was involved but he had no idea as to how.

“Now open your mouth and say AWW!” Jill said as she playfully tapped on his nose.

Sean opened his mouth without any resistance and quickly noticed that a pacifier was pushed into it. He realized the rubber teat was larger than normal, which caused him to whimper since he couldn't spit it out.

“Now you be a good boy and just suck on that. That should help calm you down, I would normally use something that has a higher regression level, but I know I don't want to be breaking the law. I hope you will have learned your lesson from this. ” Sean thought this amazonian was going to be more open-minded after interviewing her, but she was just like all the other amazonian woman, she saw him as a baby that needed to be disciplined  He knew that he was in the wrong, but he still found this to be ridiculous.

“I'm going to have a talk with your boss and ask about your accidents. Something doesn't add up. I want to believe you, but for now, I cannot. I hope you understand.” Jill said as she lifted his legs and began to powder his lower half. 

“Why is this happening? This doesn't make sense!” Sean kept thinking about his sudden accident. It was far more than a simple coincidence . As his legs were placed back  down on the table, the boy could only suck on the pacifier to vent his frustrations.

“Normally I would use a diaper for such a case, but since you have been a proper guest to our family, up until now, I'll allow you to wear one of her pull-ups if you wish.” Jill said as she came back over with a pink pull-up with cartoon animal characters printed on them, or a white diaper with pink tapes on them.

“Which one would you prefer?” Jill asked as she held both undergarments with her two hands. 

Sean knew that the he only had two options. His boxers were soaked and he didn't bring anything to use as a backup. So he pointed to the pull-ups, knowing that diapers were out of the question. 

“I can tell that this has been a daunting experience for you, so I think it would be best if you took a nap after this.” Jill said as she helped pull the pull-up through his legs. Sean, hated the thick padded feeling that surrounded his privates but he knew that a diaper would be far worse. The fact that this was now happening everyday was even more of a concern.

Sean tried to say something in his defense, but because of the pacifier, he words were muffled. 

“It's okay, I'll tell your boss that besides this incident, that you have been exceptional with us. For now, it's nap nap time.” Jill said as she patted his bare back, while carrying him into her bedroom. 

Sean could only nod his head in submission. He screwed up yet again and while he was thankful that he  sitting on a bed instead of a crib, he was still a situation that he wanted to avoid. 

Sean watched as Jill went into her closest and grabbed a blanket, he was expecting her to place it over him as he sat motionless on the bed, but instead she picked him up and placed him on top of the blanket. Sean wondered what she was planning as she nudged him to lay down on the bed.

“Both my adoptive daughters Amber and Crystal  found this to be a great way to calm down. I'm sure that you will enjoy this as well.” Jill said as she wrapped the blanket around his body, to the point that he couldn't move his arms a inch. He also noticed that his legs were limited in mobility as well. 

“This is really getting out of hand!” Sean wanted to spit out the pacifier but he couldn't due to the size of the rubber teat in his mouth.

“This is known as swaddling. It's effective to help little's sleep much easier. I can tell that you are rather stressed from your accident, but it's going to be all right now,, just get some sleep and you will feel much better in a few hours. I'll come back to wake you in a bit.” Jill placed a pillow under his head and then pinched his cheek, before exiting her bedroom. Leaving the portal little all by himself in this strangers bedroom. 

“Is this really considered normal!?” Sean thought to himself as he laid their, quietly. Only the sounds of the ceiling fan could be heard in the room.

Sean spent the next few minutes assessing on how he got to this point. It was only a hour ago, when he was interviewing the family and actually enjoying his job. He had almost assumed that he had finally met some well-adjusted amazonians, but after his accident, it turned into a complete nightmare. It didn't help that he made things worse with his attitude. Sean somehow manged to avoid himself from being diapered, but it didn't help that he was still being treated like some newborn infant. He also noticed that the pull-ups that he was wearing were not as thick as Abby's pull-ups, but it was a far-cry from the boxers that he was accustomed to.

“It was so sudden...Normally I would get a warning from my bladder when I needed to go, but this time, it was different. Just a split second warning and then I lose all control. This is definitely not normal. Something is going and I need to find out how and why or I'm going end up in a worse situation than this.” Sean started to think about the anti-regression pills and thought about their being a unknown side-effect to them or the possibility that their was some foul play going on. And if there was, he needed find out the source as soon as possible. Right now the only thing he knew was that  having a accident was a taboo among the amazonian's if the little isn't protected. One of his goals for coming here was to prove himself to be a capable independent little but now he had to focus on his bladder issues and get some form of help, from either Joseph or Zoe. Their was no way that he would ask Alexa for help. He had her as a suspect to his current situation.

“Nothing good is going to come from worrying about this right now. I guess I'll take advantage of my lack of sleep and get some shut-eye.” Sean fell asleep shortly after. Hoping that when he awoke that he could come up with a decent solution.

After putting Sean's wet clothes into the washing machine, Jill walked down the hallway and noticed her daughter was waiting for her.

“Is Sean in any twouble? Amber asked as she continued to drink her bottle of milk. The two of them walked down the hallway as they reentered the living room.

“Not exactly. He just needed a timeout for his behavior. I'll be waking him up in a few hours. Though I'm going to have a talk with his boss about his accidents. It's inexcusable that they would allow a portal little should walk around without protection. They should have known about his bladder issues. It doesn't make sense. What is Diamond Tours Thinking?” Jill said as she grabbed Sean's phone and looked through his saved numbers. She wasn't about to jump to conclusions but she wasn't going to stay blind to the issue as well.

“This is just my opinion but after meeting with Sean, he doesn't strike me as the type that has potty issues. He seemed to be genuinely surprised by his accident. I don't think Diamond Tours would allow him to wear boxers if he wasn't capable of using the potty.” Amber said as she took a seat on her mommy's lap. 

“You certainly are a smart and bright girl, Amber.. What you say is true. It does seem strange if you really think about it, but I'm not about  to jump to conspiracy theories just yet. I hear enough fake crap on the news as it is.” Jill said as she made a call to Sean's boss with his phone. 

Nearly three hours later, Sean woke up, he tried to stretch his arms and legs, but realized they were still bound by the blanket that was wrapped around him

“Oh ya....This shit happened. Just great.” Sean said to himself as he continued to remain motionless on the bed. A few minutes later, Jill walked in to see him wide awake.

“Hope you had a good nap. Are you going to behave now?” Jill asked as tapped his forehead.

Sean nodded, he didn't want to be bound anymore. It would be even worse if he actually felt the need to use the toilet.

Let's get that pacifier out, shall we?” Jill removed the pacifier from his mouth, Sean took a deep breathe, relieved that he could use it once again.

“Can I talk now?” Sean asked, he felt more relaxed but was still mildly annoyed with how everything turned out after his accident.

“Sure thing.” Jill started to remove the blanket that bound him, which was the first thing, Sean wanted to say. 

“Thanks, that is much better. What time is it?” Sean asked as he started to rub his eyes.

“It's around three in the afternoon. Your boss will be here to pick you up soon. I called her and explained about what happened here.” 

“Just great...Ugh.” Sean wondered how Alexa would react. It was something that he was not looking forward too, given the way she looked at him. 

“I also got your clothes washed and dried, so you can put your pants and shirt back on, when we get back into the living room.” Jill said as she carried the boy out of her bedroom. 

“Was it really necessary to spank me? That really stung!” Sean tried to remain as neutral as possible, but he still felt like speaking out about his punishment.

“I know that you are new to our world, but keep in mind, that almost all amazonian's have a zero tolerance policy if a little has a temper tantrum. I'm just doing what is normal. If you don't want to find yourself over a amazonian's knee,you need to obey our commands, even if you disagree with them.” Jill said as she placed Sean back onto the couch. Sean noticed that Amber was sleeping on the floor, curled up while holding a stuffed animal in her arms. She was peacefully sucking on a pacifier of her own.

“I know...It's just...I don't know what's going on with me. I've never had this issue before I got to this dimension. I've never had accidents for over a decade. Something isn't right.” Sean looked over his clothes but noticed that his boxers were nowhere to be seen. 

“You can put your boxers on after you leave here. For now, you must remain in your pull-ups, while in my house. Now as for your accidents, despite everything that has happened, I actually do believe that it maybe more than a coincidence. I had a talk with your boss named Alexa a few hours ago...She seemed to be overjoyed by what I told her. I found that to be quite strange and rather suspicious. I'm not going to come up with any conclusions but I personally believe that you should start thinking about going back to your dimension as soon as possible. If your accidents persist, It will end up with you being diapered on a permanent basis. You might even lose your job, depending on the guidelines of the company. My adoptive daughter, Crystal works for Diamond Tours and from what I've been told, is that they are rather two faced.”

“If I can find a way to prove that fowl play was used against me, I'm gonna sue the hell out of that company. This is bull shit. I bet this is Alexa's doing. I don't know how, but she will pay once I find out!” Sean's started to get pissed off, as he put his clothes back on. He didn't care about the pull-up that he was wearing.

“As I said, don't jump to conclusions, because if you are wrong, you will end up being fired and then you will either be adopted or sent to a orphanage, that I can assure you. And then, you won't be able to prove anything.” Jill's words were a breathe of fresh air to hear.  She seemed to be a decent amazonian...As long as you don't get on her bad side . 

“All I wanted was to have a normal, by the books job, where he could learn and explore. But it looks like that it wasn't going to be that simple. My best bet is to ask Zoe for help. I'll call her when I get back home.” Sean said to himself.

A few minutes later,  a knock could be heard at the front door. Sean assumed that it was Alexa, he decided that it would be best to act naive and play nice with her. He needed to remain vigilant and not allow things to spiral out of control. It was unknown if this was all Alexa's doing. She could actually be innocent in all this, despite the warning flags that he has gotten from her. 

After saying his goodbyes to the Ashford Family, Sean opened the front door and was greeted by Alexa herself. He handed his notebook which provided all the details of his interview with the family. Alexa looked pleased with herself but she didn't say anything that could incriminate herself.

党Good job, I hope you had a pleasant day on the job.・Alexa said as she buckled Sean into his booster seat.

党It could have been better, but I'm just glad that I met some amazonian's that are caring to little's.・Sean said. Hoping that it would get a response out of Alexa. The amazonian simply smirked to herself as she turned the ignition and started to drive off. 

“I head that you had a wittle accident today at work. Are you feeling okay?” Alexa's words did not match her expression. She looked way to calm and composed.

“I''m fine. It was a minor incident. It didn't' effect my job at all.” 

“Oh? That's good to hear.  Perhaps, just to be safe, we should consider keeping you in Pull-ups full time, how does that sound?” Alexa teased, she wanted to Sean's buttons and goad him into getting angry.

“Maybe, that might be for the best if I continue to have these accidents. I'll trust your judgment continue to work to the best of my ability.” Sean smiled at Alexa which surprised her. She always preferred when a little gets upset, it made them much easier to control and manipulate. However Sean was not acting as she expected, which vexed her.

“I'm so fortunate to have a job like this. It really gives me perspective.” Sean happily said as he stretched out his arms and legs. Alexa was not amused, she wanted Sean to complain about his job and possibly cry over it. She wanted to mentally break him, to the point that he would quit, which would allow her adopt him without having to playing the political  game with Joseph. She really didn't care much for her companies future since she amassed enough well to live well off on. She believed that she was owed everything in the world and that everyone was her pawn. 

“Just to let you know, starting next week, you will be requested to have a audience with the president of our government, you should be honored. Perhaps you can voice your concerns and opinions with her....However, if she deems you, not suitable for your position with the company, she can order to have you adopted by one of our citizens right then and their...What do you think of that?” Alexa wanted to see Sean's expression but she couldn't since she had to pay attention to the road, but was at least looking forward to hearing his answer.

Sean was surprised by the fact that he would be meeting with the leader of the amazonians but he decided that it would be a good opportunity and that Alexa was trying to instill fear into him. 

“If it happens...It happens. But I'm positive that I can show her how manageable that I can be!” Sean's response was not what Alexa wanted. She bit her lip in frustration. Her goal was to make Sean as timid and weak-willed as possible before he could be adopted.

The rest of the trip to Sean's apartment was very quiet. Alexa wasn't sure if Sean knew anything about the bladder blaster pills but she decided to play it off, thinking that their was no way he could know...But if he ever did, it could spell danger for her position.

“You will have tomorrow off, so you have the whole day for yourself, I'll be scheduling your next interview the day after. So please mark it on your phone. I'll see if Zoe will be available to pick you up.” 

After helping Sean out of his booster seat, Alexa decided to take advantage of her position and put her hand into Sean's pull-ups to check for any wetness. Sean wasn't thrilled but he continued to hold in his true feelings.

Looks like you are dry, such a big boy you are.” Alexa stated as she patted him on the head. She hoped to get a proper response from him.

“Thanks Alexa, I hope to continue to be a big boy! See you later!” Sean smiled as he entered the elevator to head to his floor in the complex.

“Well...This certainly hasn't gone as I had expected. Perhaps he's more strong willed than I thought. No matter, once he's in diapers, he will eventually lose all hope and then...He will become mine!” Alexa thought to herself as she got back into her car and headed back to her home.

“Perhaps I should arrange his next interview with my sister. That could show him how just how misguided he is. While I'm at it, I should check with Joseph, see what he is up too.”

After entering his apartment, Sean quickly took off his pants and then removed the pull-up he was wearing. He decided to take a quick shower to remove the stench of the baby powder.

“After I'm done here, I'll give Zoe a call. I really miss her.” Sean thought about his amazonian friend and wanted to spend more time with her. 

“Perhaps I'll let her hold me and even feed me, I bet she would like that.” Sean laughed to himself as he entered the shower. He then quickly smacked himself in the face, wondering why he said that out loud to himself.

• Like 19
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 12
3 hours ago, crono said:

“I really want to break him to the point that he would beg to be fed by me. Their is so much that I plan to do with that boy. He certainly won't be needing to speak like a adult, once he becomes mine.  Perhaps I'll use surgery so he can only speak in baby talk. While I'm at it, I should consider changing his gender. I've always wanted to have a baby girl to showoff  to my family and friends.

I think Alexa is exactly such a person. Make him a girl, take away his ability to speak and what else? If he will only crawl, he will have nothing else to eat but baby food and breast milk. Alexa is really mean. And you know what the worst thing is? I really hope he gets adopted by her. I would love to read a story where nothing is going to work out in the end and the main character gets a bad ending.

I think this is the first DD story I've read where I truly want the main character to get away from this world without getting adopted. I mean, my own AB fantasies usually make me wish for a sort of compromise, as in "Exchanged," where the Little is babied but the Amazon is not really taking advantage. In this case, the Amazons are so utterly awful—or so utterly incapable of controlling their emotions—that I am just hoping for them all to fail. Only Zoe seems to be worthy of any kind of compromise, and even she is drugging him clandestinely. Jill was nice, as Amazons go, but she's not on the "possible Mommy" list for Sean. Besides, Sean doesn't deserve this; he was brought to this dimension under false pretenses and manipulated by the otherwise decent Crystal. 

On another front: I haven't mentioned this before, but for whatever reason in this chapter it really bothered me. Plural nouns (like Littles and Amazons) do not have apostrophes. You consistently write Little's and Amazon's here. Trying hard not to be the grammar police, but this one is such an easy fix that I just wanted to call it to your attention. ?

• Like 1

Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. I'm definitely enjoying the various situations Sean keeps being thrust into. With him Teeter Tottering back and forth from the adult status he wants to maintain to the regressive state he seems to be headed towards, it's been a very satisfying read. Looking forward to seeing how things will progress (or regress :D) for poor Sean. Thanks again for keeping up with your wonderful work! And have a great week ahead!

3 hours ago, kerry said:

I think this is the first DD story I've read where I truly want the main character to get away from this world without getting adopted. I mean, my own AB fantasies usually make me wish for a sort of compromise, as in "Exchanged," where the Little is babied but the Amazon is not really taking advantage. In this case, the Amazons are so utterly awful—or so utterly incapable of controlling their emotions—that I am just hoping for them all to fail. Only Zoe seems to be worthy of any kind of compromise, and even she is drugging him clandestinely. Jill was nice, as Amazons go, but she's not on the "possible Mommy" list for Sean. Besides, Sean doesn't deserve this; he was brought to this dimension under false pretenses and manipulated by the otherwise decent Crystal. 

On another front: I haven't mentioned this before, but for whatever reason in this chapter it really bothered me. Plural nouns (like Littles and Amazons) do not have apostrophes. You consistently write Little's and Amazon's here. Trying hard not to be the grammar police, but this one is such an easy fix that I just wanted to call it to your attention. ?

Thanks for the heads up. It's the small things that I need to work on. I'll keep that in mind with future chapters.

15 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Awww, it looks like Sean has an idea in mind for which Mommy he really wants!

(Also. about your other Diaper Dimension story... what's going on there?)

It's kinda on a hiatus while I'm working on this. I've actually had to go back and reread some of the chapters from my previous story so I could remember some of the critical plot points. I've been focusing on this story solely because its fresh on my mind/helps with the flow.

2 hours ago, crono said:

It's kinda on a hiatus while I'm working on this. I've actually had to go back and reread some of the chapters from my previous story so I could remember some of the critical plot points. I've been focusing on this story solely because its fresh on my mind/helps with the flow.

I know how that goes! I have to go back and re-read the stuff I posted in previous chapters too!

Great chapter! So much goodness packed in! I think Zoe and the lawyer have to meet at some point to discuss things but also that Sean is going to be more careful but he clearly is starting to figure out that Diamond Tours is not trustworthy. I also do not believe Jill was supposed to make that comment of “being two-faced” very interesting! Looking forward to seeing the next part!!

• Thanks 1

As I said before I'm loving this story ?

In the beginning of this chapter you explained a little about what was going

on and I thought was great. It's hard to remember who is who.

Like who is Kairi and Ada from diamond tours?

Kept going I still would like to be Sean. Lol

I am so excited to see Zoe again! She's so sweet and by far my favorite character. But I'm also worried about the tension that will be there between her and Sean. If she doesn't tell him about the pills it would definitely eat way at her inside and put strain on their relationship, but if she does Sean is probably going to be really really upset. I just hope that when Sean does find out, even if he's very angry at first, he'll see how kind Zoe really is and how she never wanted to hurt him. I just want them to have a happy ending together so badly.

31 minutes ago, diapered_jackal said:

I am so excited to see Zoe again! She's so sweet and by far my favorite character. But I'm also worried about the tension that will be there between her and Sean. If she doesn't tell him about the pills it would definitely eat way at her inside and put strain on their relationship, but if she does Sean is probably going to be really really upset. I just hope that when Sean does find out, even if he's very angry at first, he'll see how kind Zoe really is and how she never wanted to hurt him. I just want them to have a happy ending together so badly.

Me too!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suspicion that he will end up with the lawyer.  Zoe has already betrayed him and the boss of diamond tours is going to get hers in due time.  The lawyer just wants him, she hasn't lied or betrayed him and she wants to keep him as he is, just in diapers.  It would make sense to end up with her.

I'd love to see just how obsessed with him she is.  Has she already started designing the nursery?

Write fast, I cant wait!!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lucifer666 said:

I have a suspicion that he will end up with the lawyer.  Zoe has already betrayed him and the boss of diamond tours is going to get hers in due time.  The lawyer just wants him, she hasn't lied or betrayed him and she wants to keep him as he is, just in diapers.  It would make sense to end up with her.

I'd love to see just how obsessed with him she is.  Has she already started designing the nursery?

Write fast, I cant wait!!

While I find Zoe the most adorable of all his "Mommy Prospects", considering how her family life is... that wouldn't be good for the poor little guy. But with the lawyer, Zoe could continue to be his "partner", and not at all his babysitter/nanny...

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20