LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magic Wand

I bought a battery powered Magic Wand copy on Ebay, that does a good job, but it often runs out of power before it gets the job done when its being used passively 

So, I have ordered a Doxy, which is a stronger, corded magic wand, for that extended play

1 hour ago, dyperbole said:

Ah.  

Based on the title, I figured there was some Wingardium Leviosa activites going on.....

Really? The Wingardium has definitely been Leviosaed. Well at least until the batteries went dead.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dubious said:

I bought a battery powered Magic Wand copy on Ebay, that does a good job, but it often runs out of power before it gets the job done when its being used passively 

So, I have ordered a Doxy, which is a stronger, corded magic wand, for that extended play

@Dubious

I went on Amazon and Bought this: HERE

This device is RECHARGEABLE and does so using USB - Recommended by a member here at DD too ;)

Take a Look, this thing is AMAZING and will get the Job done ;)

Brian

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Dubious

This device is RECHARGEABLE and does so using USB - Recommended by a member here at DD too ;)

Brian

The one I have now is rechargeable with usb, and gets the job done in fairly short time, but i want it to last for longer sessions 

Doxy is apparently the strongest massager on the market and have won a prize 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, diaperedandspanked said:

still with the corded version but the best toy out there.

I guess corded is old school now.  I've got two.....one for home and one for travelling :D

• Like 1

@drynot

I've had Eggs and plastic vibrators that run on batteries, and while they feel good, they broke after a while and did not work well, or were DEAD when you wanted to have fun :(

1 hour ago, diaperedandspanked said:

still with the corded version but the best toy out there.

@diaperedandspanked

The corded version is the best if you are gonna use it for longer sessions, and I agree that it is better: Some are just a corded version of what I bought, while others may come with different attachments to use when you are having fun.  The problem with these "Magic Wands" are that they are big, long, bulky, and harder to store away, they are also are corded, so you have to plug them in, and make sure you are in a position so you can use them fully - meaning you want to be able to have enough cord, so you don't have it pull out during use, or get the cord behind something, as you would want an outlet in the open, in case you have to move around during the "fun."

The downside to these corded magic wands, is PRICE - Ive seen some for as little as $60 to as HIGH as $200!  Granted, the more expensive units may come with additional attachments that you can switch out, and they are very awesome, but if you want to travel, these would have to to go in your suitcase or carry on, and I'd hate to lose one somewhere at that price point!

1 hour ago, drynot said:

I guess corded is old school now.  I've got two.....one for home and one for travelling :D

Good Plan, that way, you have it already IN your suitcase when you pack and you don't have to worry about whether you have it with you.  Mine has a USB charger and a little black case/bag that is really small, so I can use it, charge to full in 15 minutes, and have FUN - They say it gets the "JOB" done in 20 seconds heheehehe :)

Brian

The one I bought is not cheap, $140, but its made in titanium and alu, with a 3 meter cord (~10 feet)

I have enough outlets and live alone so I wont have to hide it
In the 10 years I have lived here I have never had visitors (I visit them)

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I decided to get one after hearing so many good things about it. I got the battery powered Vibratex model VX -270 magic wand and it has plenty of battery. At least an hour run time. It’s the first vibrator that has let me finish in my diaper. Pamela Handerson still has her place, but this has been a great addition. 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, drynot said:

In general I prefer corded, from my experience they tend to last longer than the ones with batteries, especially if the batteries can't be replaced.

I'm talking in general, not for masturbatory purposes specifically.

? I find all this astonshing!!!! , But that is just me I guess.I always figured ( in my limited capacity and experiance) that this sort of....uhhh.......thing....or "toy" was mostly a "ladies" type item....not something us guys would find.......desireable.....if that is appropriate. Interesting reading though, thank you!!?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, square_duck said:

? I find all this astonshing!!!! , But that is just me I guess.I always figured ( in my limited capacity and experiance) that this sort of....uhhh.......thing....or "toy" was mostly a "ladies" type item....not something us guys would find.......desireable.....if that is appropriate. Interesting reading though, thank you!!?

A lot of men like it, I've seen it even more in the AB/DL space. I think people like using it when in their diaper and it makes their whole front vibrate, haven't tried that specifically but I bet it feels good.

On 6/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Dubious

Brian

I’ve got the one you link to here. It’s nice an has many options, speeds and such 

• Like 1
On 10/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, square_duck said:

I kinda thought the same thing, but figured I’d give it a shot after hearing it works for guys too. $100 gamble, but it paid off. What  do you got to lose. Plus it’s nice to mix it up a bit. The experience for me at least is notably different than more conventional means. 

Side note: I’ve found covering the head with a sock or some sort of fabric helps out if you're using this on a diaper. The silicone head can stretch the plastic shell and wear through without one. 

On 10/7/2020 at 12:55 AM, square_duck said:

It definitely works on guys. I’d say if anything, it can be too intense, especially the corded model which only has two settings.

But that makes it perfect to use through a diaper, especially a wet one. In 20 years of being an ABDL, until I bought it I had never masturbated successfully through a diaper. Took about 10 minutes to change that after having it arrived. ?

So I guess that’s my new pandemic hobby. ??????

13 hours ago, Dubious said:

I tried the old manual way and got disappointed
Can get much longer orgasms with magic wand

I guess that is why it is called a "magic" wand.....?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I bought a corded Doxy wand to try out and compare to my cordless Magic Wand. I’m sticking with the Magic Wand. It’s more powerful and the vibrations penetrate deeper than the Doxy. I do like the Doxy’s smaller head a bit better though. You can be more precise with it which helps when trying to work through a swollen wet diaper.   Hopefully that’s useful information for anyone thinking of giving one of these a shot. 

77C65E96-60E5-42ED-9B35-0337D999F665.jpeg