LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm annoying myself

Oh! That was you making that wheezing sound. I couldn’t figure where it was coming from. ? But for real, I go through the very same. Even keeps me awake! ? I wake up wondering, what the hell is that noise? It might be mean, but for now we can call you Wheezer. ?

• Haha 1

Hmmmm. I had some wheezing when I was sick earlier, caused by junk in my lungs, congesion, and probably inflammation. I drank a lot of fliuds, took 4 advil tablets for any inflammation, coughed my brains out....and I am ( basically) fine. Also, supposedly grapefruit juice is good for helping get rid of junk in your lungs, it has some natural chemical that breaks stuff up and clears it out....helps you breath. The pink grapefruit juice it tastier, not sour like regular grapefruit juice..... Hope something in here helps, and you feel better ?

Qwack

@square_duck, I hope you got tested for the virus when you got sick...  That sounds like how it starts but it is reported to get better before the real dangerous $#it starts.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:16 AM, DL-Boy said:

@square_duck, I hope you got tested for the virus when you got sick...  That sounds like how it starts but it is reported to get better before the real dangerous $#it starts.

Thanks, but I think I got it way back in December..... So no tests were available at the time, since they didn't even know it was here. Over all I am fine, it was basically like a bad cold or even the flu....but I'm still here? and it didn't kill me, even though I am kinda in the "danger zone" having just turned 60..... Ugh.? 

Thanks for the thought and concern......party on!?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, square_duck said:

Mikie doing better with this???? Feeling better.?

I'm good. Still wheezy from time to time, but its spring so that's gonna happen.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I'm good. Still wheezy from time to time, but its spring so that's gonna happen.

@DailyDi

Mikey:

Do you use a Nebulizer?  I use one each day, at least twice, depending on what is going on.  I also use Fluticizone Nasal Spray and Saline Nasal Spry, as well as Xopenex and Symbicourt for my breathing difficulties.  The Xopenex is the same thing as the Duoneb, so I use Either Xopenex OR Duoneb, followed by 2 Puffs twice a day of the Symbicourt ;)

Glad you are doing well - stay Well Hydrated :)

Brian

8 hours ago, baker7 said:

@DailyDi

Mikey:

Do you use a Nebulizer?  I use one each day, at least twice, depending on what is going on.  I also use Fluticizone Nasal Spray and Saline Nasal Spry, as well as Xopenex and Symbicourt for my breathing difficulties.  The Xopenex is the same thing as the Duoneb, so I use Either Xopenex OR Duoneb, followed by 2 Puffs twice a day of the Symbicourt ;)

Glad you are doing well - stay Well Hydrated :)

Brian

I tried Fluticasone spray once, but after about two or three applications, I couldn't get past the odd floral smell that it elicited.  I stopped using it solely because I couldn't stand the smell.

• Like 1

I have found that saline nasal spray is truly a wonderful thing!! I have sinus issues as well...had many sinus infections also ( ugh! there is some fun for you....NOT!) And the saline spray helps a TON, plus it's basically natural...( Sea water..? )   and heck...if it is able to kill the Triffids....should be able to handle most anything else! ? 

Glad you'redoing ok Mike....stuff like that just makes one miserable.....?

Qwack

On 5/29/2020 at 2:43 AM, feralfreak said:

a bad day of sinus trouble is better than a good day of being mauled by a bear

On 5/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, DailyDi said:

You have a point, lol

Only marginally!   ?

I've suffered many sinus infections over the years.  It's not a pleasant experience.   It got so bad at one point I was unable to sleep regularly - causing me to miss work, or nearly fall asleep while driving... bad stuff.  Finally had surgery to alleviate it.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:43 PM, feralfreak said:

a bad day of sinus trouble is better than a good day of being mauled by a bear

Ummmmmm....hmmmm.*thinks* kind of a tough choice actually ?