LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

It's a good morning in a wet and messy Rearz Lil Bella diaper that feels warm, soft, squishy, and sticky. I woke up wet, and then messed my diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. There was no pushing, all I had to do was relax and enjoy my diaper filling up in such a natural manner. Nothing like it, but I realize messing diapers is not for everyone. For me, it is one of the simple pleasures of life.

• Like 1
On 3/19/2022 at 11:11 AM, Three Rivers said:

20 minutes ago, didn't think it was ever going to end. At least 3 or 4 waves of mess.

6 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Just now. It was considerably more solid than usual and took some effort. At least I can say I’m able to claim SSP status for a short while. I’ll enjoy it before I go to bed. 

Where, not when!

3 minutes ago, PrincessSophie99 said:

I was constipated yesterday so I took some Miralax around 2:00. Went back to watching some cartoons and around 3:30-4:00 I felt the first urge coming on, before I could even get to the bathroom it squeezed into my diaper, just a little lump. I ended up messing once more in my betterdry as my second poop almost overflowed out the back. I had around 2-3 more poops within the next couple of hours with more and more liquid each time, going through 2 more diapers. 

I had a really bad blowout a while back…see more!

You should probably warn people what that link is BEFORE they click on it.?????? LOL!???

21 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You should probably warn people what that link is BEFORE they click on it.?????? LOL!???

Agreed:  in addition, Believe that picture is a violation of daily diapers rules: I do not believe that we are allowed to post pictures of “scat or scat play” on daily diapers, whether it be posted directly in a post or whether it be linked from another source.

@DailyDior one of his Admins will have to make the final call: I think it is against policy of daily diapers because it is against rules where the server is hosted. Mikey will have to tell you when he looks at that link. I am doing this as a public service in a warning so that you do not get into trouble for posting content that is a direct violation of the rules. I do not want Mikey or anyone else getting in trouble for this.

Brian

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Agreed:  in addition, Believe that picture is a violation of daily diapers rules: I do not believe that we are allowed to post pictures of “scat or scat play” on daily diapers, whether it be posted directly in a post or whether it be linked from another source.

@DailyDior one of his Admins will have to make the final call: I think it is against policy of daily diapers because it is against rules where the server is hosted. Mikey will have to tell you when he looks at that link. I am doing this as a public service in a warning so that you do not get into trouble for posting content that is a direct violation of the rules. I do not want Mikey or anyone else getting in trouble for this.

Brian

I suppose its okay to link to it as long as it's not on my server. But a content warning would be appropriate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I suppose its okay to link to it as long as it's not on my server. But a content warning would be appropriate!

@DailyDi

OK: thank you very much: did that because for some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that in your rules says that where the server is hosted, you can get into some serious trouble if photos like that are posted. I also agree that a “NSFW” warning would be appropriate here as well, because if for some reason you happen to be sitting at your Console, and you were eating something, seeing a picture like that may end up causing you to lose your supper! Just doing my due diligence sir ??

Brian

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah definitely!?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Where, not when!

Sorry, that is an important detail. 
I was in a white Megamax. Pretty well soaked too. 
It was one of those rare times where I didn’t really mind it. Cleanup was pretty easy too. 

• 4 weeks later...

I woke up wet and messed my NS Supreme blue diaper while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm squishy diaper. A great way to start the day!?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I messed my already wet morning diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee, Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm, wet, messy/squishy diaper, close to sensory overload, not to mention the load in my Abena M4 diaper.

• Like 1
On 5/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, superdiaperboy said:

I went poopy in my tykables galactic diapie sometime during the night in my crib 

Do you have a diapie pail buddy?!☺️???????♥️?♥️?♥️?????♥️???????♥️?

2 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you have a diapie pill buddy?!☺️???????♥️?♥️?♥️?????♥️???????♥️?

I had to have some laxatives to help me poo

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

That WASN'T the question buddy! LOL!????☺️??

oh did you mean diaper pail?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

oh did you mean diaper pail?

Oh yes, THAT'S what I meant. I just now noticed that I had made a typo in that previous comment. LOL!????? Sorry about that!????

• Like 1

Last night about 9:00 or so, I changed into my overnight diaper, and proceeded to wet it a bit. During the night of course I had to pee, twice. Third time, I got up, switched on the computer, made my morning coffee, and read the news headlines, checked out DD, and another chat forum. About 8:00 this morning, I felt the urge, gently gave a push, and let out a big ol' horse fart. Not long to wait now, I say to myself. 

I had the enjoyable experience of filling my diaper while standing in my computer/work room. I've cleaned up, now. It's a turn on thinking about it. So excuse me....