LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covid 19 Rant

20 hours ago, babykeiff said:

It is now January 2022, a portion of the world population are dead from a virus that many stated didn't exist! ...and it is STILL HERE, infecting idiots, mutating to become a new variants, and still killing.

Even if it does not directly kill those it infects, it does reduce lung function for a time.

The simple advice I have been saying for the past 2+ years = wash hands, stay away from people and wear a kn95 type mask in public. This gives you a 95% chance of not catching the virus!

Hear Hear!  Well said!

And to the others I will say, follow the science, follow the numbers and stop going to anti vax websites with made up retoric that no one can substanciate or back up with any facts.  Go to work in a hospital where, in the case of my hospital, 100% of patients with covid in the ICU are unvaccinated, 87% (it dropped 1 %) of all covid patients in our hospital have not been vaccinated and everyone who has died of Covid has not been vaccinated.  Scoff if you will, those numbers are fact, not some made up BS someone posted on a radical website, and not just in my hospital but everywhere. 

How woud you like to be the person at the hospital telling a family their loved one died from Covid-19 knowing their life most likely could have been spared with a vacciien if they had gotten it.  How would you like to be the one (as I have been many times) to have to answer the phone from a crying daughter who's unvaccinated father had passed away that day from covid, or worse, a mother who's 30 year old son passed away from covid because he had been falsly led to believe it was all nonsense and a hoax by anti vaxers, politicians and websites?

I'll say it again.  You can't change the minds of some people no matter how much proof you can put in front of them.  They will believe what they want to believe, sometimes until their dying breath.  The vaccine has been proven to prevent or severly lessen the effects of a break through covid case.  If you want to forgo the vaccine and end up dying from Covid-19, I can't prevent you from doing so.  At least it will raise the overall I.Q. of the gene pool. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Hear Hear!  Well said!

And to the others I will say, follow the science, follow the numbers and stop going to anti vax websites with made up retoric that no one can substanciate or back up with any facts.  Go to work in a hospital where, in the case of my hospital, 100% of patients with covid in the ICU are unvaccinated, 87% (it dropped 1 %) of all covid patients in our hospital have not been vaccinated and everyone who has died of Covid has not been vaccinated.  Scoff if you will, those numbers are fact, not some made up BS someone posted on a radical website, and not just in my hospital but everywhere. 

How woud you like to be the person at the hospital telling a family their loved one died from Covid-19 knowing their life most likely could have been spared with a vacciien if they had gotten it.  How would you like to be the one (as I have been many times) to have to answer the phone from a crying daughter who's unvaccinated father had passed away that day from covid, or worse, a mother who's 30 year old son passed away from covid because he had been falsly led to believe it was all nonsense and a hoax by anti vaxers, politicians and websites?

I'll say it again.  You can't change the minds of some people no matter how much proof you can put in front of them.  They will believe what they want to believe, sometimes until their dying breath.  The vaccine has been proven to prevent or severly lessen the effects of a break through covid case.  If you want to forgo the vaccine and end up dying from Covid-19, I can't prevent you from doing so.  At least it will raise the overall I.Q. of the gene pool. 

The vaccines or should I say drug therapy which is what it is work up to a point.

As far as the science I trust it but only to a point and I question it in the US when many of these people making decisions are bureaucrats who have agendas 

Dr fraud as I call him has been caught many times lying about things and that guy has no business advising Americans 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well here’s a chance for everyone to be sure who’s telling the truth ? From what I understand in 2 days the UK is dropping all precautions for everyone , people have had over a year to listen to adults take precautions and get Vaccinated , now they are going to let it rip , those who have done and are doing the correct thing ultimately will survive and those doing the wrong will die , so we will see if vaccines are a hoax and “doing your own research” is a winning stategedy as they stop protecting those who refuse to take it as seriously as they should , obviously a clear “winner” will emerge in who and why they survive ? And I am no politician but I have heard from reliable sources North America may do this spring / summer time once the flu season ends and Omicron death wave breaks , that’s why the UK is starting it they are ahead of the US in the cresting of the death wave .

on the radio last night I talked to someone who said Michigan has almost been unaffected by COVID  , I said the Michigan that in the first year of the pandemic that had for the first time in recorded history had 12,938 more deaths than births ,That Michigan ? .

somebody isn’t being honest or   Informed by facts and science , and I certainly hope that person is not me . As far as Dr. Fauci he has served the people  since Ronald Reagan was in office ,he doesn’t have an agenda other than preventing needless suffering and death of American people , he’s not a psychic or psychotic despite what far right “ media” has built him to be , they need a boogeyman for there rhetoric and one human doctor fits there conspiracy driven narratives perfectly as that bogeyman . 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Hear Hear!  Well said!

I'll say it again.  You can't change the minds of some people no matter how much proof you can put in front of them.  They will believe what they want to believe, sometimes until their dying breath.  The vaccine has been proven to prevent or severely lessen the effects of a break through covid case.  If you want to forgo the vaccine and end up dying from Covid-19, I can't prevent you from doing so.  At least it will raise the overall I.Q. of the gene pool. 

@rusty pins The only thing I am going to say is the reason there is a high level of patients in hospitals is because the cure is Hydroquinone or ivermectin which can put an end to this nonsense of a virus but of course big pharma does not want that to happen as they would lose the battle.

Anyone can make Hydroquinone.  The problem is people are believing what CNN or other bad media outlets are saying.  People need to stop watching the news and get on with life!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
6 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@rusty pins The only thing I am going to say is the reason there is a high level of patients in hospitals is because the cure is Hydroquinone or ivermectin which can put an end to this nonsense of a virus but of course big pharma does not want that to happen as they would lose the battle.

Anyone can make Hydroquinone.  The problem is people are believing what CNN or other bad media outlets are saying.  People need to stop watching the news and get on with life!

Eddie, what are your thoughts on Donald Trump?????

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Yes it is but it also been proven to help get ride of Covid

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug for treatment of certain tropical diseases like some parasitic worms, head lice.

COVID is a virus, not a parasite or a worm/lice. Stating that using invermectin, a parasite killing drug to get rid of a virus is similar to what the proven fool Trump said about bleach and chloroquine and other chemicals.

Secondly, even if this worked, it can only work once the virus has invaded the body (T cells within the lungs). At that stage, it is too late. Your cells are damaged beyond repair, your ability to breath is severely compromised, and you are dead, maybe not today / tomorrow, but it will take up to 5+ years for lung tissue to repair while you are fighting to breath. So yes, it might help to get rid of Covid.... in a corpse. One could also remove the lungs to help get rid of covid OR to prevent one getting covid in the first place! There is anther way to get rid of COVID, following Trump and your thinking, blanket the earth in thermite plasma.... and be sure to get rid of covid forever! Did you check if the virus could survive a nuclear explosion... as that could also be another way!

Due to the panic within the medical industry, and yes there is panic and a race to find a solution (cure / treatment etc) during a pandemic, to avoid the death of the human race, every known drug, even drugs & chemicals that have not anywhere reached any form of aproval, will be tested in a lab environment to see if there is a possible way out of this. If the media finds out, all they care about is selling papers / making money and do not a care about you or I, so they will publish any lie that they want. After all, tomorrow, it will be yesterdays news wrapping your chips.

For you to believe or trust in anything that is in the media, on the web or elsewhere, in this world, you will become the latest victim of either COVID, or another disease.

• Fools die from their own stupidity.
  • Medical people die from a misprint.
  • Cowards die many times before fading into insignificance.
  • It is only the smart that survive.

To quote a youtuber, K Huck, Life is a choice, chose wisely   

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug for treatment of certain tropical diseases like some parasitic worms, head lice.

COVID is a virus, not a parasite or a worm/lice. Stating that using invermectin, a parasite killing drug to get rid of a virus is similar to what the proven fool Trump said about bleach and chloroquine and other chemicals.

Secondly, even if this worked, it can only work once the virus has invaded the body (T cells within the lungs). At that stage, it is too late. Your cells are damaged beyond repair, your ability to breath is severely compromised, and you are dead, maybe not today / tomorrow, but it will take up to 5+ years for lung tissue to repair while you are fighting to breath. So yes, it might help to get rid of Covid.... in a corpse. One could also remove the lungs to help get rid of covid OR to prevent one getting covid in the first place! There is anther way to get rid of COVID, following Trump and your thinking, blanket the earth in thermite plasma.... and be sure to get rid of covid forever! Did you check if the virus could survive a nuclear explosion... as that could also be another way!

Due to the panic within the medical industry, and yes there is panic and a race to find a solution (cure / treatment etc) during a pandemic, to avoid the death of the human race, every known drug, even drugs & chemicals that have not anywhere reached any form of aproval, will be tested in a lab environment to see if there is a possible way out of this. If the media finds out, all they care about is selling papers / making money and do not a care about you or I, so they will publish any lie that they want. After all, tomorrow, it will be yesterdays news wrapping your chips.

For you to believe or trust in anything that is in the media, on the web or elsewhere, in this world, you will become the latest victim of either COVID, or another disease.

• Fools die from their own stupidity.
  • Medical people die from a misprint.
  • Cowards die many times before fading into insignificance.
  • It is only the smart that survive.

To quote a youtuber, K Huck, Life is a choice, chose wisely   

I follow K Huck he’s a cool guy!

• Thanks 1

Stupid is as stupid does.  For example, the recent guy in the news needing a heart transplant to live.  They won't give it to him because he refuses to get the vaccine!  He's going to die without a heart transplant leaving his wife and two young sons.  What, he's afraid the vaccine will kill him?  That's what this world has become with misinformation on the internet and from some politicians.  Why not have Jim Jones make us all willingly drink poisoned Kool-Aid in South America or David Koresh burn down our compound in Texas and have us kill ourselves!  It's nothing but people being brainwashed by uninformed zelots who can't back up their retoric with any kind of facts.  It has to be brainwashing for a person to willingly die rather than take a vaccine that could help save his life in more than just one way.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dubious said:

Bleach is an effective tool to get rid of viruses. 

@Dubious then if you want to drink bleach, go ahead. Yes, it will kill the virus... but you will no longer be around.

This reminds me of the joke:-

' a person who drank varnish died painfully, but had a lovely finish '

Most goverments worldwide are relaxing 'COVID rules'. This is not because covid is gone, it is because it is less stressfull to allow the idiots to get the virus and die rather than to try and keep them safe.

So to those who are demanding their 'freedoms' - you are free to do what you want today. It is the smart that will enjoy their freedoms tomorrow when all of the fools die, from what is a preventable disease.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Stupid is as stupid does.  For example, the recent guy in the news needing a heart transplant to live.  They won't give it to him because he refuses to get the vaccine!  He's going to die without a heart transplant leaving his wife and two young sons.  What, he's afraid the vaccine will kill him?  That's what this world has become with misinformation on the internet and from some politicians.  Why not have Jim Jones make us all willingly drink poisoned Kool-Aid in South America or David Koresh burn down our compound in Texas and have us kill ourselves!  It's nothing but people being brainwashed by uninformed zelots who can't back up their retoric with any kind of facts.  It has to be brainwashing for a person to willingly die rather than take a vaccine that could help save his life in more than just one way.

@babykeiff

I have even seen people who did not have Covid, who refuse the vaccine, and then they end up in the hospital. They take the test whatever it is, they find out they have Covid: the problem is that after people find out that they have Covid, and they refuse the vaccine in the first place, they ask the doctor later on if they can take the vaccine after they have been exposed and have COVID-19. I have always been told that I am immunocompromised, so as a precaution, my doctor put me under. Quarantine for my safety, on March 20, 2020.

people do have the right to choose whether or not they want to take the vaccine. No one is going to change peoples minds, unless of course they see that people are dying because they don’t have protection against Covid. I have had friends that I have known for years, and I just found out last month that my friends father who used to be a pastor in my former church many years ago, died from the virus. I believe he was about 78. People may not agree that they need the vaccine, but that is their choice.

The problem I have is that there are so many people who tell me that the virus is dangerous, and that it is good idea to have the vaccine, but there are individuals who still believe that the best way to take care of COVID-19 is to not take the shot because of all of the side effects are bad things that are in this vaccine. Because I am immunocompromised, and so are my parents, I have made the decision that I take all vaccines. If I thought for one minute that something was this dangerous, I would not be taking the vaccine, but I wish that there were more proven science, and less hype and worry when they deal with this stuff. That poor man that decided that he did not want the shot will not be able to get a heart transplant because he does not wish to take the shot. This is unfortunate because I’m sure that if he were to take a shot, he would have a shot at a heart, but even if he didn’t have COVID-19 as an issue to deal with, hearts and other transplantable organs are hard to come by, so he may be playing with fire if he decides not to get vaccinated.

I just wish that we could take all of the hype out of this thing, and help people understand what they are dealing with.  @rusty pins And my brother JAMES work in hospitals, and they deal with people every day. If Rusty is telling you that people are dying because of their statuses, there is cause for concern - what I need to do is keep myself safe, the people that I work with safe, and my family safe.

recently my landlord and his support staff went into Covid protocol again. By this, I mean that they close their administrative offices until further notice. Apparently people are coming down with omicron, and that is causing issues for the staff, who are stretched thin. We also have a mask mandate in our building, and anytime we are anywhere in our building other than in our apartments, they require us to wear a mask at all times. Masks may work, and I do wear my mask when required or mandated. I would rather be healthy than run the risk of coming down with COVID-19. The reason I stayed this is because there have been several of us here on DD who have had Covid, and can tell you horror stories about how long it took them to get over it, or what they lost.  I choose to stay safe as much as I can, and I hope one day we will be able to get out of this, but I hope that because of this type of situation, that the new sources that we are listening to and getting information from will stop politicizing everything that they say. It is high time that these stupid networks take a step back and realize there anybody that politicizes or spins any of this information to scare people it’s only causing a major problem. Dr. Fauci is not the issue and neither is anyone else that is trying to tell us information that may be correct. Their responsibility is to inform us about the vaccine, and then allow us to make the decision whether we will take it.

i’m not sure whether there is a way we can deal with mandates that require people going to Canada delivering goods to wear masks, when you have truckers are going up there and they’re just going to sit there and try to get Justin Trudeau and the people in Canada to change their mind. Regardless of what happens, we still have Covid to deal with, and I believe that we will have Covid to deal with for many years to come, but it may or may not be as bad as it is now, because we would have the ability to make people better.

I pray that soon, we will have an answer to this, and I pause to remember everyone that we have lost in 2019 2020 2021 and 2022 because of Covid and Covid related problems. Covid is not a joke, and should not be thought of as one, nor should it be politicized for somebody’s Gain -  We need The media to stop spinning it and making it a political statement, and make it sound like it is supposed to, and use the science to convince people that if possible people should get the vaccine. Again, I state that it is everyone’s responsibility to keep themselves healthy, and it’s also their responsibility to decide for themselves whether they want to take the shot.

May the Lord protect us from this virus, and may we soon be able to get back to some sort of “normal“ I’m not even sure what that will show, but I will continue to do my best to keep myself and others that I love safe for as long as necessary, because if you get this it is hard to deal with.

Brian

• Thanks 1

I JUST recovered from Covid and I am 1000% convinced that the vaccine saved me from unwanted suffering....if not my life.  Sure....my symptoms were mild.....but even those were very unpleasant.

However.....I do think that there is nothing else out there that will convince people to get the shot.  The one's who wanted it already got it.  The others?  That's their choice.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, drynot said:

I JUST recovered from Covid and I am 1000% convinced that the vaccine saved me from unwanted suffering....if not my life.  Sure....my symptoms were mild.....but even those were very unpleasant.

However.....I do think that there is nothing else out there that will convince people to get the shot.  The one's who wanted it already got it.  The others?  That's their choice.

Drynot,

following conventional belief and thinking, do you know how/where you got infected?

In relation to 'recovery', do you have residual problems other than what existed before you got covid like breathing / lung issues?

In some cases, those who get infected with covid, the virus attacks the T cells within the lungs. The vaccine might have prepared the body to recognise the attack before the damage becomes fatal, but damage still occurs on these cells. The immune system attempts to kill the infection. This also kills the infected cells, which creates liquid and pus. This can create, what is known as pulmonary edema where this excess fluid collects in the air sacs. This effects ones ability to process oxygen, and therefore ones energy levels.

It is proven, from cancer and other treatments, that lungs take up to five years to self repair from this type of damage. Since covid has only been around for two years, no one can state, with 100% certainty, how long it will take lung tissue to repair from covid infection, but lung issues are one of the symptoms of long covid.

I think in the U.S We're doing a fantastic job at creating  mistrust, both with the medical industry and the U.S Government.

I personally don't trust the medical industry worth shit. My sister literally died due to medical neglect and both me and my 2 deceased siblings were used as Guinea pigs for a large portion of our life. Or, in their case, the entirety of theirs.

I'm very open to getting vaccinated, I want to get vaccinated with the J&J Vaccine at my doctor's office because my current medical team is alright. They always ask "is there anything I can do to convince you to get vaccinated?" and I reply simply "Yeah, if you can vaccinate me with the J&J Vaccine I'll do it right here, right now."  For some reason, they don't carry the J&J Vaccine, but I don't trust the people who work at CVS, Walmart or Walgreens, not that I think they'll do a bad job, I just have such bad experience with the medical industry that I only want my current medical team to do anything.

Anyway, about the mistrust. Fauci the CDC and WHO have actively lied about things in the past. Remember when masks were just for healthcare workers and those infected? They actively admit to lying about that one. I don't care if they had a reason for lying, they lied and that creates mistrust with people who we're supposed to be following the advice of.

Our current administration (not saying the last administration was any better) is creating a war against the unvaccinated, calling them murderers and such. This is a HORRIBLE way to handle this. You know what people are going to do when you equate their actions to murder? Do you think they're going to be like "Man you're right! I should get vaccinated. Thanks for calling me a murderer guys!" No, they're going to double down because people can't handle that sort of accusation, whether it's accurate or not.

Here in the golden state, there are no restrictions, over 81.9% of the population is vaccinated and another 5+% have received at least 1 dose. (this is specifically stats for the golden state which are publicly available at covid19.ca.gov)

Restrictions, at least over here, don't do anything. People don't wear masks, they don't stay in doors. Police don't enforce the rules because they're all salty about the previous issues that we had with the police prior to and during the pandemic.

It's been, what, 2 years now? We can't hide from this virus forever, and it's looking more and more like it'll just be a recurring thing like the flu (this is based on an email I got from my doctors office, their words, not mine. Also not an exact qoute)

I'm in the high-risk category, my doctors REALLY want me to get the vaccine, but they understand that my request is reasonable, and they are very respectful about it.

But I'd rather go back to normal, which is what we over here have basically decided to do. I don't want to live my life inside anymore. I'd rather die tomorrow than live 100 more years in lockdown. Because that's not living.

Like others said, people who wanted to get vaccinated already got it and the rest, that's their decision.

This is just one person's silly opinion, though.

• Thanks 1

The problem with this virus and treatments is it’s the first created virus in a lab to infect people 

So it makes it hard to treat it like others. Hopefully this will be behind us soon and become more endemic 

But the world needs to put a stop to these labs that are doing this gain of function research 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

The problem with this virus and treatments is it’s the first created virus in a lab to infect people 

So it makes it hard to treat it like others. Hopefully this will be behind us soon and become more endemic 

But the world needs to put a stop to these labs that are doing this gain of function research 

@Rachael-Littlesorry to bust your bubble.  Though this isn’t the first virus created in a lab.  HIV was created in the lab the same organization as that’s owned by Faucci.

@kasarberang

...Restrictions, at least over here, don't do anything. People don't wear masks, they don't stay in doors. Police don't enforce the rules...

Across the world, not just in the U.S., it didn't really mater what restrictions were set, there were, and always will be some group of idiots that try and convince the world that restrictions interfere with their freedoms, and/or they are critical essential workers that need to do something so important. The critical importance of their work tends to be mute when they die.

What they, and the most goverments forget, is that freedoms exist due to the sacrifice of others, and goverments are to serve the people, not the other way around.

@kasarberang

...it's looking more and more like it'll just be a recurring thing like the flu...

In relation to this virus:-

• there is no cure, and probably never will be in our lifetime. The flu virus is curable, and recoverable. Variant of COVID are lethal.
  • there is no treatment, and probably never will. The flu virus can be treated.
  • kn95 mask + distancing + hygine = 95% chance of not getting the virus. This stops the flu virus 100%.
  • vaccines do not prevent you getting the virus, but do help 54% of people in not dieing from the infection. Flu vaccines have the benifit of being fully tested, and for most people, will prevent them getting the flu. 
  • this virus uses humans as its 'food' source, if we eliminate its food source, the virus will die.
  • every one that gets infected will create a new variant of the virus. This variant, using darwin theory, will be stronger and more deadly. This is also the reason the flu virus still exists, but since the immune system can kill the flu virus, the number of virus' that gets transmitted is small enough not to cause an issue.
  • Since there always will be the fool that doesn't believe this, it is better to protect the smart and open everything and let the virus and variants kill these fools.

There is not one person in the world that hasn't been told that mask, distance + hand washing will reduce the chance of contracting this virus, but these idiots believe Trump or other fools and play the 'risk' game, or try and convince themselves that this is just a common cold / flu! and still believe it until they are being lowered into the ground. The real problem is that these people are human shaped incubators infecting, by mathematical probability, 5-10 people, with the virus. All it needs is two idiots and the virus hops from person to person like a ping-pong ball mutating at each hop. History identifies the one carrier that brought this virus into each county/state/country across the world. Most of these people are now dead, so the critical reason that they travelled to/from these countries is now mute.

@Rachael-Little

Severe Acute Respritory Syndrome (SARS), Human Immunodeficiency Viruses (HIV), and most other virus' were created by military labs as a biological weapon contary to the Geneva Convention which banned the creation and use of biological weapons. The people that created this are not expert in this, and presume, foolishly, that the vaccine / cure that they created in tandem would protect themselves. It doesn't, as most children know that animals change / mutate over time - and a virus being a biological item, mutates on each generation.

It is not a stretch of the imagination to presume that Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus was created in a lab. If it was a trans-species from, what media & Trump stated, the pangolin, the same animal would have the immunity to it within its blood stream (the basics of the biological immune system). As a result, the one cure could wipe it out. Following the root of this virus, it was discovered in two locations, a US aircraft carrier and a wet market in China. The Chinese built a massive hospital and created massive lockdowns across the country - the US (Trump) stated that the Chinese were sneaky, and that this or that will make America great again - and that the US will be the first in the world to cure this - the dead oppsite of what has happened now, two years later! Most of the aircraft carrier staff died - this is a ship that, once launched, very rarely goes to a dock. This is a mobile airport where everything can be flown in. As a result how did the virus get there unless the US Aircraft carriers are also a mobile zoo that house a pangolin!

The virus moved from China to a ski resort in europe that normally deals with media reporters in their offtime. Logically, it makes sense that some of the news reporters that crowded into China during the start of this, caught the virus and carried it back to their co-workers. These are the same fools that report that x or y can cure COVID. This information that they are getting is from bullying R&D labs for information, which R&D labs dont tell them anything. What the reporter sees is a copy of a delivery note for x or y, and presume that x or y is what is being tested. These R&D labs worldwide, for the past two years, and until a cure/treatment is found, are despretly trying every known chemical to see if it will kill SARS CoV with minimum damage to humans - as they should.

This is why COVID is a PANDEMIC and in every town and city worldwide. Either COVID is killed, or we are. The last PANDEMIC was in 1918, a variant of the flu virus. A vaccine was not created... just enough died to stop the transmission. The flu virus is still with us, but it has taken 100+ years for our immune system to learn to handle it, still a percentage of the world die from it every year. The estimations across the world range from 10% to 70% of worldwide population will die from COVID, and the less intelligent will die first - those who wont protect themselves with the mask, distance + hand washing protocols. 

Since these idiots fight authority in all forms, and the costs to fight them is shared by all, it is econmically smarter to allow them free. They will eventually, due to stupidity, die, which also reduces the numbers in the transmission group - and following the behaviour and reducion of the 1918 PANDEMIC, if enough die, the transmission stops and the virus dies.

In summary:

So simply - if you are vacinated - good. If not, that is also O.K. The vaccine is not suitable for everyone. However, if you insist in mixing with others without the mask (covering you nose and mouth) and social distancing (2 meters / 6 feet) and hand washing etc.... it was nice knowing you. Please hurry up and die so the transmission rate drops to zero, and the rest of us can get on with our lives.

8 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

@kasarberang

...Restrictions, at least over here, don't do anything. People don't wear masks, they don't stay in doors. Police don't enforce the rules...

Across the world, not just in the U.S., it didn't really mater what restrictions were set, there were, and always will be some group of idiots that try and convince the world that restrictions interfere with their freedoms, and/or they are critical essential workers that need to do something so important. The critical importance of their work tends to be mute when they die.

What they, and the most goverments forget, is that freedoms exist due to the sacrifice of others, and goverments are to serve the people, not the other way around.

@kasarberang

...it's looking more and more like it'll just be a recurring thing like the flu...

In relation to this virus:-

• there is no cure, and probably never will be in our lifetime. The flu virus is curable, and recoverable. Variant of COVID are lethal.
  • there is no treatment, and probably never will. The flu virus can be treated.
  • kn95 mask + distancing + hygine = 95% chance of not getting the virus. This stops the flu virus 100%.
  • vaccines do not prevent you getting the virus, but do help 54% of people in not dieing from the infection. Flu vaccines have the benifit of being fully tested, and for most people, will prevent them getting the flu. 
  • this virus uses humans as its 'food' source, if we eliminate its food source, the virus will die.
  • every one that gets infected will create a new variant of the virus. This variant, using darwin theory, will be stronger and more deadly. This is also the reason the flu virus still exists, but since the immune system can kill the flu virus, the number of virus' that gets transmitted is small enough not to cause an issue.
  • Since there always will be the fool that doesn't believe this, it is better to protect the smart and open everything and let the virus and variants kill these fools.

There is not one person in the world that hasn't been told that mask, distance + hand washing will reduce the chance of contracting this virus, but these idiots believe Trump or other fools and play the 'risk' game, or try and convince themselves that this is just a common cold / flu! and still believe it until they are being lowered into the ground. The real problem is that these people are human shaped incubators infecting, by mathematical probability, 5-10 people, with the virus. All it needs is two idiots and the virus hops from person to person like a ping-pong ball mutating at each hop. History identifies the one carrier that brought this virus into each county/state/country across the world. Most of these people are now dead, so the critical reason that they travelled to/from these countries is now mute.

@Rachael-Little

Severe Acute Respritory Syndrome (SARS), Human Immunodeficiency Viruses (HIV), and most other virus' were created by military labs as a biological weapon contary to the Geneva Convention which banned the creation and use of biological weapons. The people that created this are not expert in this, and presume, foolishly, that the vaccine / cure that they created in tandem would protect themselves. It doesn't, as most children know that animals change / mutate over time - and a virus being a biological item, mutates on each generation.

It is not a stretch of the imagination to presume that Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus was created in a lab. If it was a trans-species from, what media & Trump stated, the pangolin, the same animal would have the immunity to it within its blood stream (the basics of the biological immune system). As a result, the one cure could wipe it out. Following the root of this virus, it was discovered in two locations, a US aircraft carrier and a wet market in China. The Chinese built a massive hospital and created massive lockdowns across the country - the US (Trump) stated that the Chinese were sneaky, and that this or that will make America great again - and that the US will be the first in the world to cure this - the dead oppsite of what has happened now, two years later! Most of the aircraft carrier staff died - this is a ship that, once launched, very rarely goes to a dock. This is a mobile airport where everything can be flown in. As a result how did the virus get there unless the US Aircraft carriers are also a mobile zoo that house a pangolin!

The virus moved from China to a ski resort in europe that normally deals with media reporters in their offtime. Logically, it makes sense that some of the news reporters that crowded into China during the start of this, caught the virus and carried it back to their co-workers. These are the same fools that report that x or y can cure COVID. This information that they are getting is from bullying R&D labs for information, which R&D labs dont tell them anything. What the reporter sees is a copy of a delivery note for x or y, and presume that x or y is what is being tested. These R&D labs worldwide, for the past two years, and until a cure/treatment is found, are despretly trying every known chemical to see if it will kill SARS CoV with minimum damage to humans - as they should.

This is why COVID is a PANDEMIC and in every town and city worldwide. Either COVID is killed, or we are. The last PANDEMIC was in 1918, a variant of the flu virus. A vaccine was not created... just enough died to stop the transmission. The flu virus is still with us, but it has taken 100+ years for our immune system to learn to handle it, still a percentage of the world die from it every year. The estimations across the world range from 10% to 70% of worldwide population will die from COVID, and the less intelligent will die first - those who wont protect themselves with the mask, distance + hand washing protocols. 

Since these idiots fight authority in all forms, and the costs to fight them is shared by all, it is econmically smarter to allow them free. They will eventually, due to stupidity, die, which also reduces the numbers in the transmission group - and following the behaviour and reducion of the 1918 PANDEMIC, if enough die, the transmission stops and the virus dies.

In summary:

So simply - if you are vacinated - good. If not, that is also O.K. The vaccine is not suitable for everyone. However, if you insist in mixing with others without the mask (covering you nose and mouth) and social distancing (2 meters / 6 feet) and hand washing etc.... it was nice knowing you. Please hurry up and die so the transmission rate drops to zero, and the rest of us can get on with our lives.

There are just no words here but hey live in your utopia 

• Like 2
On 2/1/2022 at 5:19 AM, kasarberang said:

I want to get vaccinated with the J&J Vaccine

Only vaccine worth taking is either Moderna or Pfizer, in that order.

When to Consider J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
In most situations, Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are preferred over the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine for primary and booster vaccination due to the risk of serious adverse events. Vaccine recipients must be informed of the risks and benefits of J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. The J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine may be considered in some situations, including for persons who:

Had a severe reaction after an mRNA vaccine dose or who have a severe allergy to an ingredient of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines).
Would otherwise remain unvaccinated for COVID-19 due to limited access to Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines).
Wants to get the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine despite the safety concerns.

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Only vaccine worth taking is either Moderna or Pfizer, in that order.

There is a risk for blood clots in women with J&J Vaccine, however Pfizer and Moderna can cause rare heart problems in men around my age bracket (and with my complicated medical garbage I wouldn't want to risk it), whereas J&J does not have these risks for men. J&J is specifically recommended against for women, but is generally safe for men. This is a warning I had received when looking to schedule vaccinations.

Also, I refuse to get an mRNA vaccine, I'm sure they're safe, I'd never say they weren't  I haven't known anyone who has had any issues with them. I just don't trust the medical industry, so anything new is a no-go for me. For me, it's J&J or no vaccine (I'd also be willing to take Astrazeneca if that came out over here). I honestly don't care that much about getting vaccinated, but I don't mind it so long as I can have it done in a way that makes me comfortable.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, kasarberang said:

(I'd also be willing to take Astrazeneca if that came out over here).

That vaccine has been banned everywhere in Europe cause its more dangerous to take that vaccine than to be unvaccinated. 
J&J is probably the same type, with the same problems.  So long since we banned these that I don't remember.

56 minutes ago, Dubious said:

That vaccine has been banned everywhere in Europe cause its more dangerous to take that vaccine than to be unvaccinated. 
J&J is probably the same type, with the same problems.  So long since we banned these that I don't remember.

I think you are referring to the blood clots in women that are a risk with these types of vaccines, and it is recommended that women do not take them, once again they are generally considered safe for men. At least as safe as any other vaccine.

I have to assume the blood clots are what you're talking about because so far, you've provided no sources other than a quote that could have come from anywhere with no source attached for context. Without the proper context, your replies just come off as kind of condescending/judgmental, with no actual educational value beyond that of your word.