LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone look at 'adult' ABDL pictures?

I've been doing this lifestyle for a good few years now and, given the state of the economy at the moment, figured I could try making some money out of it. This isn't an advertisement as much as market research, but what do people look for in their ABDL/DDLG sexual content, pictures especially? Is there specific activities or poses that people like to see? Anything to definitely avoid? I've never really gone into this side of it myself so I'd really like to hear what's up.? 

P.S. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this,couldn't think where else this question could go.

I love photos of adult gg's in diapers, when magazines were more available I did purchase a few.  I have never bought single pictures, too many available on line.  BTW I did find photos of a pregnant girl in diapers and really loved them, would have bought them if they were readily available

...I love ABKingdom where there is thousands of pics, very reasonable too. Love girls in cloth diapers & plastic pants. Don't care for the disposable pics where they look like "boy shorts". I love diapers to look like diapers, if you know what I mean, LOL!!! Used to be a member of Adult Baby Source, but it was slightly expensive for what you got for me anyways...lots & lots of cloth diapered girls there.

Lots of people post diaper shots, crotch shots, the same old thing.  What I like is someone in shorts where their diaper is showing out the back, some bulk but leaving some to our imagination.  You know they are wearing a diaper, you can see some bulk (not huge bulk) and some diaper showing out the waist in back when they stand or bend over.  Even some diaper showing through the legs of the shorts.  Something where they are dressed normally and you could believe that this is how they always dress when out and about, just showing some diaper out the back.  A glimpse.  If it's just someone with only a diaper on, there is nothing left to imagine. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, rusty pins said:

What I like is someone in shorts where their diaper is showing out the back, some bulk but leaving some to our imagination.  Even some diaper showing through the legs of the shorts.  If it's just someone with only a diaper on, there is nothing left to imagine. 

...that's kinda the way I was diapered on my 12mile bicycle trail ride two days ago. I had shorts on, not too short though and I wanted to try a pr of women's short shorts that I got at a thrift store for $3.00. So I took off my shorts in the parking lot(parked on the end)behind my partially opened Ranger door and tried the shorter shorts on, but there was too much cloth diaper coming out the rear leg openings, so I put the other shorts back on. Just as I had them pulled up, a woman in her mid 30's rounded the corner. Whoa, that was close!!! Was a rush too at the same time! On my way home I couldn't help but think what she might have thought or said if she'd just seen me standing there in a cloth diaper????? Maybe I'll see her later if I go back later on today for a ride?

What I like to see in "adult" ABDL pictures:

I want to see attractive women in disposable diapers, who wear them because they apparently like and need them.  Not tiny petite girls barely fitting into baby diapers that it's clear could never hold an adult wetting, not cloth diapers, and my preference is for anatomically female women.

I want to see them going about their everyday life, with the diaper visible.  Them sleeping in bed, with the diaper visible.  Waking up and walking around the house in just a bra and diaper or a t-shirt and diaper.  Upskirts where a diaper is visible or revealed are also attractive, especially in public, as long as it feels like the woman is just wearing diapers as part of her everyday life and they just happen to be revealed.

I find lingerie shots with a diaper and bra, or diaper and corset to be extremely attractive.  I've found a few of women wearing a disposable diaper, corset, garters and stockings that are extremely hot to me.  Diapers are the sexiest underwear.

Things I DON'T like to see. . .

Anything obviously staged.  Nothing that looks fake like elaborate ageplay/regression scenes, nothing that was obviously shot in a hotel room or on a set.  I want it to look and feel like the woman is genuinely enjoying it, genuinely needs diapers, and it's a picture of her actual normal everyday life in diapers and not a photo shoot.  

Humiliation or pain.  Big turn off for me.  I want to see women who are happy with being diapered, or at least casually at peace with it and just accept they wear and use diapers.

Messing.  Sorry, poop is a hard no-go for me.  I'm neutral on pee (diapers shown can be wet or dry, I don't have a strong preference as to which)

I find what I need on Tumblr and Bdsmlr

Poo pictures are big nono and I don't need to see your dirty pee diaper from the inside either

Girls: I prefer sexy round butt pictures and upskirt, and a plus if its public, but don't need people around, not so interested in front and/or boobs
Boys: Hairless and slim, the way I want to be myself and again, a plus if in public with no people around, as that is also something I want to do

• Like 1

I like looking at them, but as with others I don't want to see posed pic's. like as it they are professionals . Its different on the site like this, if I were not a married man, I would maybe put some diaper shots on. I am equal on what I view, I just really do like to see adults enjoying diapers, bulging wet is the best, in that mater it dosen't mater man or woman. It takes time to really fill a diaper to the bursting point as we all know, so that's the best pic's.

I like looking at advertising.  So older women (50 to 65) and pullups are more my style, though diapers are ok.  Upskirts are nice.  I like butt views showing lines and such with shadows.  They should be close up.  Don't hide or leave parts of the body off the photo.   My imagination is not that great.    If it's a video, maybe have the second half of the  video slow motion so we can enjoy it a bit longer or again and notice any nuances.   

No messy, no pain photos.

I watch adult DL-related videos and browse pics as well. Typically I like looking at ladies in messy diapers, but also wet diapers, diaper masturbation, and any combination thereof. It seems like a lot of other people do too, because a lot of the videos I've watched have thousands of views. A few years back, I visited WetSet.net a lot, but that's a pay site. "UK Diaper Girls" had some nice material too, last I checked. Nowadays I mostly find free stuff.

The only thing I don't like at all (and won't watch) is fake diaper punishment and/or BDSM-related material where the ladies in question are being spanked, fake tortured, etc. I really don't enjoy that stuff at all. Also, anything with 'daddies' in it isn't for me.

So...not trying to be a smart ass or anything....but if you're a girl and you're wearing a diaper....well....I want to see that.  You know what they say....if you see one girl in a diaper....then you want to see the rest of them in diapers :D

Not in 33 years, when you have seen one, you have seen them all

i try not to look at adult stuff, but i fail, miserably, when i fail and end up looking what i tend to be drawn to is a man and a woman having relations in them(like what you see with adam and emily, diaper buckers, that kind of stuff), i tend to prefer videos, no messing at all i got no stomach for it, wet i dont have a problem with, and at least one of them as to actually be wearing the diaper, not just having one side fastened and hanging of them like diapersexvideos has, ive only seen one of their videos that has the woman actually wearing it that i can remember, i dont care if there is a story in it where the woman is made to wear it, as for just pics, again no messing, i have no problem with wetting, i try to stick to more tasteful pics where privates arent shown, but you know the diaper is there, and sometimes ill use a program a buddy modified for me(he took out the part that adds a clicking noise) to make jigsaw puzzles

No not really. I have seen some pictures of course but I do not go over the internet for them. For the most part you can see that the pictures are set and that I do not like. Over the years I have seen a couple I did like. These pictures were taken under normal natural settings and these can be nice. If you see a person wearing a diaper in a normal or natural setting your fantasy gets triggered and that could be fun. And I do not like to see dirty diapers from others, I’d  rather see myself in a diaper.

• 1 year later...