LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Complete The Sentence: My diaper experience changed when...

On 3/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, dlsafrica said:

1) ... I found out I wasn't the only person in the world who liked them

2) ... a few days ago when I learnt how to properly put on a diaper

I bought and used my first real adult diaper

- when I no longer had to wear diapers, and realized that I still wanted to. 

- when I discovered I was far from the only person who loved wearing diapers.

- when I discovered that there was an industry built on serving people like me, that manufactured great products, and I no longer had to rely on the junk they sell in stores. 

- when I told my wife, and was able to wear diapers openly for the first time ever. 

1. When I found Diaper Pail Friends (DPF) online and realized I was not alone, there were other people who enjoyed diapers!

2. When I found and tried adult baby (ABDL) diapers.

3. When I learned to relax and wet my diapers.  

Where do I go from here?  I’m still a closet ABDL, so that may or may not be the next step.  This site and its patrons also deserve a great amount of gratitude.  I have learned a lot about myself and self-acceptance here.

Joey

1. When I finally opened up to my wife and she agreed to let me wear openly at home

2. When she told me she doesn’t like me changing my own diapers, because she enjoys that time together

• 2 weeks later...

When adult diapers became modern, up until than wearing diapers 24/7 was quite the challenge as Attends where the best quality diaper on the market, but you needed to double them up to get more than 4 hours wear time.

I'd say several times.  I had a diaper fetish around age 5 due to being a bedwetter and wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.

1.  When I first got a couple Pampers around age 11 or 12 and put them inside my underpants and soaked them.  My first orgasm and that hooked me on disposable diapers.

2.  When as a young teenager I would come home from school to an empty house, wet and poop in my underpants, several pair at once for that bulky feeling.

3.  When as a teenager I would make home made diapers from plastic kitchen trash bags and paper towels - no adult disposable diapers available back then.

4.  When I could finally buy adult diapers around age 18 back in the late 1970's when they came out with them (Attends and Depends) and I could drive.

5.  When I discovered DPF and realized just how many other people out there liked to wear and use diapers.

6.  When I started to join a few internet diaper sites like Daily Diapers and could chat and interact more with others who share this lifestyle.

1. When I made my first diaper out of a hand towel when I was sick with mono.

2. When I found DPF and Wetset online.

3. ABDLs on Jerry Springer on Talk Soup: "I put him in diapers, I powder his bottom. It's great, he even calls me Mommy."

4. When I got access to a car and the family went away and I could buy the 6-tape Attends from Rite Aid.

5. When I opened up to my partner about this and she gave me the space to be happy with it with her around, and has even indulged me every once in a while.

6. When I found Daily Diapers.

7. When I got my first Bambinos and realized I was going to be able to dress in really cute diapers.

8. During this quarantine when it seems to have become OK to be 24/7 when my kids are away.

Well for me it's when I got diapers that I could actually wear - Attends w/ pampers as booster.
And when I got my first ABDL Diapers from Bambino.
That I leaked and don't feel it.

And now since my MS has taken my ability to make it to the bathroom in time and I must wear 24/7.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk