LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

It's great that Lisa was able to gain bladder control and maybe the abuse from her parents is what made her not potty train due to the stress and the trauma. As child psychologists always say, never get mad at your kid during potty training or it will make it harder for them. Lisa needed to do it at her own pace and get enough confidence and let it be her decision to try and being patient with it. I also had potty training issues and if everyone kept getting mad at me about it, I don't know if I would have succeed in it. I remember big toilets being pushed on me when I felt comfortable enough peeing in potty chairs but everyone at day care was pushing pig potties on me and I always had accidents  in public. I remember feeling an urge but not knowing what to do about it until it would leave my bladder and I hated it. They didn't have pull ups back then because those didn't come out until 1989 so all we had were training pants. I remember my mom had to be with me on the big potty and hold me so I felt comfortable. 

I do believe they call it bladder training than potty training for bigger kids and adults. I sometimes wonder if some kids are late toilet trainers because their parents made it harder for them. I know I was late probably related to ASD issues since no one ever got mad at me about it. But I remember plenty of other kids my age then also wet their pants. My last real accident was when I was 5 years old but then after that, wet pants only happened if I laughed too hard or if I forgot to take my meds so I sometimes would lose blader control and piddle and I started having voiding incontinent issues in high school meaning I would leak urine after going potty.  Then I had kids so I would randomly dibble in my clothes ff and on. I also like saying having kids helped me be more diaper dependent. 

6 hours ago, Nat said:

It's great that Lisa was able to gain bladder control and maybe the abuse from her parents is what made her not potty train due to the stress and the trauma. As child psychologists always say, never get mad at your kid during potty training or it will make it harder for them. Lisa needed to do it at her own pace and get enough confidence and let it be her decision to try and being patient with it. I also had potty training issues and if everyone kept getting mad at me about it, I don't know if I would have succeed in it. I remember big toilets being pushed on me when I felt comfortable enough peeing in potty chairs but everyone at day care was pushing pig potties on me and I always had accidents  in public. I remember feeling an urge but not knowing what to do about it until it would leave my bladder and I hated it. They didn't have pull ups back then because those didn't come out until 1989 so all we had were training pants. I remember my mom had to be with me on the big potty and hold me so I felt comfortable. 

I do believe they call it bladder training than potty training for bigger kids and adults. I sometimes wonder if some kids are late toilet trainers because their parents made it harder for them. I know I was late probably related to ASD issues since no one ever got mad at me about it. But I remember plenty of other kids my age then also wet their pants. My last real accident was when I was 5 years old but then after that, wet pants only happened if I laughed too hard or if I forgot to take my meds so I sometimes would lose blader control and piddle and I started having voiding incontinent issues in high school meaning I would leak urine after going potty.  Then I had kids so I would randomly dibble in my clothes ff and on. I also like saying having kids helped me be more diaper dependent. 

It sounds like Lisa has done a lot of bladder training in the last few months, but she still has a long way to go.   She doesn't have much time from the moment she feels the urge.  I'm not sure if she could initiate much of flow but her bladder can at least give her a few seconds of alert before taking control.

Sarah hasn't been able to hold much urine for a long time and doesn't seem to have any ability to initiate a stream.   The only reason she used the toilet at the hospital was that she happened to be sitting on the toilet when she peed.  I think it was that way before her mom went full-baby on her.

Lisa didn't get any of the baby treatment from her parents.  She was purposely humiliated with a potty chair, but that wasn't about her being a baby.  She also wasn't allowed to change her diaper which I think was about control, and not the need to make her feel like a baby.  That was even more true once after her mom locked her in her bare room for most of the time.  Lisa's bladder issues are probably some form of bladder defect that affected her muscle development.

I was also late to the potty training bus.  The last time I remember wearing diapers as a child was when I was four and close to 4 1/2.   My mom used Pampers on me on a bus trip we took when I was four, but I might have been three and I remember wetting my pants regularly when I was four.   We moved to Asia when just before my 5th birthday, and I don't think I wore diapers on the plane, and I don't remember having any accidents.  As I recall, I wasn't even wetting my bed.  I think my parents were matter of fact about my accidents and hoped to extinguish them.  The last accident I had wasn't really an accident.  It was when I was five, and I was playing outside.    I needed to poo and remembered thinking that I hadn't had an accident in a long time, so I pooped my pants.   I got almost no reaction from my mom, and she just helped me clean up.     From the sounds of it, and it makes sense now, I may have done it for attention, and when I stopped getting the attention, I stopped doing it.

We’ve made it to the end! It’s crazy to think it has taken nearly four years to get to this point, but thank you so much for reading, especially those of you who picked up the story shortly after I started writing it back in 2020.

Will have a follow-up post about the sequel in a little bit.

Chapter 70: Demarcation

What makes someone a big girl?

That was the question I wrestled with for the first week of living with Lisa and her family.

If the criterion was being able to successfully use the toilet, as those ads on TV liked to remind parents and young kids, then it wasn’t a label I deserved. Yes, I had followed through with my plan of wearing pull-ups during the day. Lisa still had plenty of the extra-absorbent ones in her closet.

That extra absorbency was very much needed. I didn’t make a single successful trip to the toilet during my first day with the Higgins. I really was trying, but months of neglect had made my bladder almost impossible to manage.

On that first Monday, Mrs. Higgins stayed home with me while Lisa and her uncle went off to school each morning. I mostly stayed in the bedroom and played video games, and she gave me plenty of privacy, checking in once in a while to see if I wanted to come out to get anything to eat or drink.

But on Tuesday, it was time to talk with my therapist again.

Mrs. Higgins dropped me off at the hospital. I had finally gotten used to that maze of the building and was able to navigate to the therapist’s office, even getting there a few minutes early.

We spent a lot of time talking about the ads for pull-ups that would show on TV, with the sing-song catchphrase that would accompany them: “I’m a big kid now.”

The therapist told me about how she disliked the way that slogan was used for toilet training, and it was one she had worked hard to avoid using for her three young children. The problem, according to her, was that using shame to get a kid to use a toilet could often work, but if the kid failed to use the toilet for any reason at all, there was the risk of emotional damage with the additional stigma that had been attached to that failure.

Being a big kid, the therapist told me, isn’t defined by what type of undergarments someone has on but by the maturity with which they handle themselves and the situations they find themselves in.

There were two sides of me that had merged — the need for protection and being treated like a baby. She told me that they didn’t have to coexist. They weren’t two sides of the same coin. Whatever was going on inside my body should have no impact on whether I could resume living a normal teenage life.

It wasn’t the first time we’d gone through some variation of that conversation in the past week-and-a-half, but something about it clicked this time around.

Later that afternoon, after returning home from the appointment with the therapist. I made it to the toilet successfully for the first time since the day Mom had put me back into diapers. It was a tiny victory, but it told me all hope wasn’t lost for my bladder.

That night, for the first time since moving in with Lisa, I didn’t suck on my thumb as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I got some bad news from the doctor. The test results were in. They’d reached a conclusion about what might be causing my incontinence.

Mrs. Higgins took me to the hospital to meet with Jane in person. I allowed her to come to the appointment with me. She had been incredibly helpful with getting additional diapers and pull-ups ordered for me, including several sample packs to see if there were some options Lisa hadn’t used that might fit better on me.

It had been one thing to discuss my incontinence with my friends and another to discuss it with medical professionals and therapists, but doing so with a parent figure and having it handled so matter-of-factly in a non-judgmental way was an incredibly comforting contrast to how Mom had spoken to me about my bladder issues.

So Mrs. Higgins was seated next to me, holding my hand as Jane provided her prognosis.

According to Jane, their best guess was that the hard fall I had taken during cheerleading had done something to mess up my insides, which now weren’t fully wired the way that they were supposed to be.

I thought back to the pain of that day and how my body had hurt for weeks afterward. Mom had even seen the massive bruise that had been left on my side. I had talked down the injury, making it seem like it wasn’t a big deal, that it wasn’t as painful or as bothersome as it had been at the time. And she hadn’t pressed for any further details.

At the time, I simply wanted to stick with the cheerleading. I hadn’t wanted to give up a position on the team that I had worked so hard to get as a freshman. Perhaps Mom should have dug deeper into the situation.

But I could have said more as well. If I had spoken up, if I had somehow found a way to get checked out by a doctor, could whatever had gone wrong in my body have been fixed then? Was it another one of those bad decisions I’d made as my incontinence began? It had been like this ever since CPS arrived. Every time my mind wandered off to specific scenes with my mom, the feeling that it still had been all my fault was one I had difficulty suppressing.

Jane assured me that was not the case. While I should have been brought to the hospital, even if I had come in that very day, I would still be dealing with bladder issues.

The far bigger problem was all the mistakes that had been made while attempting to re-train my bladder.

The past few months, where I had completely neglected my bladder, were a setback that could take months for me to recover from, so Jane assured me that I shouldn’t be discouraged if I was still having a lot of accidents in the coming weeks.

That didn’t mean that I couldn’t work toward gaining control of my bladder again. But it was something I was always going to have to work out constantly. There wasn't ever going to be a point where it was fixed for good.

There was some good news. The bloodwork and other tests they’d done had ruled out any more severe causes of incontinence, such as diabetes, cancer, or other diseases with lengthy names I couldn’t pronounce.

There wasn’t anything else wrong with me. It was just my bladder. And it wasn’t my fault.

---

I sat alone in the bedroom. I had picked out a pair of loose-fitting sweatpants that hid the outline of my pull-up, even if there wasn’t much they could do to fully conceal the noise. Lisa was in the living room, keeping an eye out on the road.

Samantha and Desi were going to be here any minute. I wasn’t sure I was ready for them. I was sitting on my bed. Emphasis on mine. Mr. Higgins had removed Lisa’s old bed and replaced it with two smaller ones, so we would each have our own bed on opposite sides of the room.

But I wasn’t able to sit still. Eventually, I got up and started pacing back and forth across the room.

It was stupid of me to be nervous. I had seen all the texts Samantha and Desi had sent me. Their worry and concern over my well-being. Their joy and excitement at knowing I was OK. Their eager anticipation for the long overdue sleepover that was set to begin any minute.

I knew that by tomorrow morning, everything would probably be OK; just like with Lisa, our friendships would settle into a new equilibrium. It was what needed to happen before then that was making me so antsy that I couldn’t stay still.

Lisa had strictly adhered to her aunt’s advice over the past week. She hadn’t once pestered me with any questions about what had happened with my mother. She hadn’t once steered our conversation in a direction that would have made me uncomfortable. But just because those questions had gone unasked didn’t mean they were gone from her head. She had to be thinking about it, even if she wasn’t saying it.

But I didn’t know what to expect from Samantha and Desi. Surely, the same questions were bouncing around in their heads. And they weren’t bound by Mrs. Higgins’ prohibition on discussing the topic. And really, even if they were, there wasn’t any way the topic of my mom wasn’t going to come up at all. Not when we had plans to basically be spending a day together.

So what was I going to say? I thought back to the conversations I’d had with my therapist the past week. I think I knew what I needed to do.

I turned around as Lisa came dashing into the bedroom.

“They’re here!”

I remained standing awkwardly on the other side of the room.

“Come on,” she said. “There isn’t any need to hide.”

Lisa was right. I walked toward where she was standing at the doorway. She took my hand, and we walked through the hallway and into the living room. I was dreading going through an awkward silence like the one I had been forced to endure when I had arrived at the Higgins’ place last week.

But Samantha and Desi didn’t allow there to be any awkward silences. The second they were through the door, both girls sprinted at me, embracing me in a pair of hugs that caused us to fall backward and tumble onto the couch.

I looked down at my pants as we lay on the couch. The sweatpants had gotten pulled down a couple of inches, revealing the waistband of the pull-up I had been attempting to keep concealed beneath it.

I tugged the pants back into place as Samantha and Des both finally eased off of me. I was pretty certain I’d wet myself in all that madness.

“Why don’t you guys bring your stuff over to the bedroom,” Lisa said, motioning for all of us to vacate the living room and get some privacy away from her aunt and uncle.

Samantha and Desi took in the newly arranged bedroom in silence. I think the reality of my new circumstances was finally sinking in for them. We settled into sitting on the beds and couches while I got filled in on the latest gossip from school.

“What have you been doing all week?” Samantha asked. “Lisa seemed to suggest that you’ve been at home playing video games all day.”

I gave Lisa a mock glare. “Thanks a bunch for outing me.”

I sat down on my bed. “OK, I did spend a lot of time playing video games, but I did have other things to do, going to the hospital for doctors’ appointments and therapy.”

I knew right away that I shouldn’t have mentioned seeing the therapist.

“So, what happened with your mom?” Samantha asked.

And there it was. The question. They hadn’t even been able to hold it in for a half-hour.

I thought back to the answer that I had settled on, one that reflected the realization I had arrived at after what I had discussed with my therapist about being a big girl.

I took a deep breath, steadying myself to make sure I gave the answer exactly the way that I wanted to. It wasn’t something that I wanted to have to say more than once.

“You don’t have to talk about it if you’re not ready to,” Lisa said. She turned to look at Samantha. “Sorry, I should have mentioned that my aunt said not to pester Sarah with questions.”

“Hey, It’s OK. I think I know what I want to say.”

Not another word was said. All their eyes were on me now. I had my friends’ complete and total attention.

“It’s been a really weird six months,” I said, talking slowly, making sure I was following the script I had planned out in my head.

I needed to draw a mental line in the sand. On one side was being treated like a baby. On the other side, incontinence.

“You remember that time I fell and hurt myself in cheerleading practice? That massive bruise I got?”

“Yeah,” Samantha said. “They really didn’t have a good track record with freshman. I mean, Desi broke her leg, too, before you replaced her on the team.”

“So that’s kind of why all these things have been happening with my body,” I said. I fidgeted a little, noticing how my pull-up was becoming warmer. “At least that’s what the doctors think. I started wetting the bed again around the same time as the accidents had started happening in the day.”

“I still can’t believe I didn’t notice that you were wearing pull-ups then,” Desi said.

Was my decision about what to say – and not to say – next the right thing?

I’m not who I was before. I couldn’t be who I was before.

I was going to draw a clear line of demarcation between events then and now. That was the only way I could see to move forward as a big girl. I had to leave the past behind, cut it off clean and neatly, never to be returned to or re-visited. But I also understood that I couldn’t do that alone.

That’s what I needed my friends to understand. I needed them to help me return to some sense of normalcy, not get stuck on what had happened to me.

“So, about my mom,” I continued. Lisa was beside me on the bed. She reached out and rested a hand on my leg. “She got arrested. Emilia is now living with her bio-dad in Wisconsin. And I’m living here with Lisa. I don’t want to say anything more about it than that. What I need most is to find a way to return things to normal. I need your help to do that.”

It was that last admission that my therapist had encouraged me to understand. If there had been one thing I hadn’t been willing to do much of the past six months, it was to ask for help. That didn’t mean that I couldn’t do it on my own terms, with the boundaries I needed to help me move forward, but I wasn’t going to be able to go through this recovery alone.

Lisa’s hand moved from my leg to around my shoulder. Samantha and Desi came over and sat down next to me on the bed.

We stayed like that for several minutes with their arms around me. They didn’t say anything. But I didn’t need them to.

Epilogue

The lives of myself and my friends reversed at the beginning of summer. They were off of school, free to begin their summer vacations. I found myself back in the classroom three days a week.

Mr. Higgins was teaching remedial history lessons over the summer, so I had him as one of my teachers for the three courses I was taking to help cover what I had missed in that semester I had been held out from school.

I hadn't been forced to try to return to school during the middle of the semester. For one thing, I was having a hard enough time as it was trying to manage my incontinence at home, and with how much I time I had missed, catching up over summer was a far better option.

So summer school was the first time in a classroom since Christmas. I understood why Lisa had reverted to diapers when high school had begun for her. I had managed to make some progress with re-training my bladder the past three months, but not so much that a diaper didn't come in handy for getting me through the four-hour days of classes.

If I could be back in pull-ups for my sophomore year of high school, I would consider that to be good progress.

But there were no classes to attend this Saturday afternoon. The pool in Samantha's backyard was a welcome relief from the summer heat.

My two-piece swimsuit felt off, and not for the normal reasons a teenage girl might feel uncomfortable in that type of outfit. The lack of padding between my legs left an absence that was noticeable as I walked around the pool, headed for the deep end.

Samantha and Desi were already in the pool as I stepped up to the edge, trying to time my cannon ball jump correctly to splash both of my friends.

Samantha turned to look at me from where she was treading water in the deep end. "You're going to come in like that? Aren't you missing something?"

"Missing what?" I asked. I got in position to jump.

Samantha looked around. It was just us out by the pool for now. Her little brother wasn't in sight. "A swim diaper. What if you pee in the pool?

"Don't be silly," I said. "That is what chlorine is for." I launched myself to a spot right between Samantha and Desi, bringing my knees up to my chest to make the biggest splash possible. Neither of them managed to get out of the splash zone.

There was a sense of freedom in swimming in the pool. I had been mostly joking about peeing in the water. I'd used the toilet right before changing out of my pull-up and into the swimsuit, so I should be safe for the short amount of time I intended to spend in the water.

Lisa had chosen not to join us in the pool. She hadn't ever learned how to swim and was off in a plastic chair a safe distance away, tapping on her phone.

There was a hint of cotton fabric peeking out of the top of Lisa's low-rise shorts. She was a completely different person than the shy girl I'd met at the start of the last school year, who wore full-length dresses to obscure the diapers she had on underneath to manage her incontinence.

Lisa was wearing underwear for the summer. If she made it through those three months without any accidents, then it would be underwear for school as well. Nighttime was the one time we were still equals, as we lay in beds on the opposite side of the room, each with a diaper secured snugly around our waists.

Samantha and Desi both got out of the pool. I should have anticipated what was going to happen next, but it wasn't until they were both in the air aiming for each side of me that I realized that they were out for revenge. We spent the next ten minutes trying to out splash each other with crazier and crazier dives into the water.

I rushed back inside to dry off and change the moment I got out of the pool. It would have been one thing to have an accident in the water, but I wasn't going to wet myself on the pool deck. When I returned outside, Samantha and Desi were sunbathing on towels. I took a seat in a chair next to Lisa.

Sometimes when I hung out with my friends, I wanted us to all be involved in activities together. But there were also days like today, where their presence alone was enough, a simple reminder that they were here for me.

My two CPS case workers, Amanda and Jodie, had continued to check in with me a few times a month. Their latest visit had brought news of Emilia, who they said was adjusting extremely well to her new life in Wisconsin with her dad, stepmother, and step-sister.

That was good news. It would be better if she were young enough to allow all of those events to fade from her memory.

I sighed. I knew from the dreams I still had that it wasn't going to be that easy for me.

Rules and consequences. That was a lesson my mother had never failed to teach me. But rules aren't only for little kids and teenagers who are having difficultly using the toilet. Adults have rules to follow as well, as my mom discovered after she pleaded guilty to numerous offenses related to what she had done to me.

It meant her punishment wasn't going to be as strict as if she had held out for a trial. But I told the prosecutor I was OK with that when she asked me for my opinion. A trial would have meant needing to stand in front of a jury, forced to recount the events from the fall to Mom's arrest.

I wasn't prepared even to share those details with my closest friends, so a jury was out of the question.

Still, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out my mom had been sentenced to ten years in jail, a ruling that also prevented her from ever gaining custody of Emilia once she was released.

Just as adults had rules to follow, they had to deal with the consequences as well.

As for me, I was free at last from all my mother's rules.

---

Links to all of my stories are available at https://abdlwriter.wordpress.com

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

Have two new stories to announce, including the sequel. Will have another post this evening to share some thoughts on the story.

All My Girlfriend's Rules

This is a standalone sequel to "All My Mother's Rules" It's available on Amazon.

Sarah’s story continues six years in the future. Now nearly finished with college, she must confront her incontinence and the lingering trauma of her past while embarking on an unconventional relationship that has the potential to radically alter everything she thinks she knows about herself.

95954516_AllMyGirlfriendsRules.thumb.jpg.fd2b13cb185065be2ccc0173d5e47986.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CVJQK85L
ratings/reviews appreciated

The Girl Who Wanted to Wear Diapers

This is the new project I'm starting today. The first chapter is out already. The second will be out on Thursday.

The one thing 12-year-old Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true, even if that means faking bedwetting to convince her parents to purchase pull-ups for her. 

The plan is simple. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 3

Glad to see the story reach it's end. It's been a great ride, and I'll definitely be checking out the sequel and your future stories, as well. Thanks for sticking to it all, MW.

I'll admit, even with the sequel, it'll be difficult to leave Sarah and her friends. We've been with them for years and it's bittersweet to say goodbye to these characters.

There is never a severe punishment for child abuse unless there was murder. No doubt the mother will get out in less than 10 years with probation. But good she had her parental rights terminated. Does that mean she would have to back pay child support? 

If it weren't for Sarah's incontinence, her mom would have never gotten caught. Many narcissists don't get caught, lot of it is due to lack of evidence. Sarah was found in a soiled diaper in a crib and was malnourished, enough for CPS to justify removing the kids from her care. 

2 hours ago, Kaleros said:

All I have to say is wow. This story was a rollercoaster ride of emotions, plot, and character development. I applaud you for your work MW. 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, JustaFoxGirl said:

Glad to see the story reach it's end. It's been a great ride, and I'll definitely be checking out the sequel and your future stories, as well. Thanks for sticking to it all, MW.

I'll admit, even with the sequel, it'll be difficult to leave Sarah and her friends. We've been with them for years and it's bittersweet to say goodbye to these characters.

Thanks! It was hard for me as well. As I was writing these last few chapters, I was definitely thinking about how I could easily have continued this story for another 20-30 chapters, going into detail with Sarah's recovery and return to school. But at the same time, the story was always about her relationship with her mother and her eventual escape, so it made sense to end it when it did.

And I have several other stories that I want to tell, so it is kind of nice to be digging into some new characters and plots.

1 hour ago, Nat said:

There is never a severe punishment for child abuse unless there was murder. No doubt the mother will get out in less than 10 years with probation. But good she had her parental rights terminated. Does that mean she would have to back pay child support? 

If it weren't for Sarah's incontinence, her mom would have never gotten caught. Many narcissists don't get caught, lot of it is due to lack of evidence. Sarah was found in a soiled diaper in a crib and was malnourished, enough for CPS to justify removing the kids from her care. 

I nearly considered ten to be on the high end, especially considering a plea deal, but it's hard to tell. These types of sentences vary a lot in real life. Depends on a lot on the specific state laws and what judge does the sentencing.

As far as back child support, that's an excellent question. Not something I get into in the sequel either. I would assume that if it is the case, it would be covered by the equity in the house. The Mom has lived there for 15 years, so, when you factor in housing values rising and the fact that she is halfway through the mortgage, selling that would net a sizeable amount of money.

1 hour ago, diaperboymi said:

Awesome story!!!  Thanks for a wonderful couple years.  Can't wait to read the sequel and you need to work 😊

Thanks!

This was just a great story.   I'm already reading the sequel.

There are so many questions remaining, but I think that's what made this story so good.  I'm going to miss the updates

You have taken us on a very long journey, making it all the more impressive that you have completed it! I'm glad to see her mom get the justice she deserved and that there will never be a possibility of her regaining custody of her sister. I think you handled her inability to share what she'd been through quite well, but I'm curious to see if, in the sequel, it all comes out? I'll be going to check that out shortly. Make sure you make this and 'Diapers Never Lie' available on Amazon at some point! At $4.99-$5.99 you'll find many willing to purchase them. These have been very well-written tales!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Night Rain said:

Its sad to see this come to an end as Sarah has a very long road ahead for her. Wish the mom had gotten something even worse rather then 10 years.

It is sad, but it's also nice to get closure and have some different stories to read/write as well.

I think the sentencing was fairly realistic. She deserved as much as she could get, I just couldn't envision a real-life scenario where she pleads guilty and gets more than 10 years.

54 minutes ago, spark said:

This was just a great story.   I'm already reading the sequel.

There are so many questions remaining, but I think that's what made this story so good.  I'm going to miss the updates

Thanks!

That's the hard part about endings, especially with a long story like this. I felt it was best to wrap up the major storylines, but it's ok to leave some things to the imagination. Though I think from other stories I've read, it is better to error on ending too early than dragging it out too long.

22 minutes ago, thedman said:

Wow, what an amazing story, it is somewhat bittersweet to see it come to an end.  Anxiously awaiting my chance to start reading the sequel

Thanks! It is a bit sad, but the good news is there are more things to read. 

18 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You have taken us on a very long journey, making it all the more impressive that you have completed it! I'm glad to see her mom get the justice she deserved and that there will never be a possibility of her regaining custody of her sister. I think you handled her inability to share what she'd been through quite well, but I'm curious to see if, in the sequel, it all comes out? I'll be going to check that out shortly. Make sure you make this and 'Diapers Never Lie' available on Amazon at some point! At $4.99-$5.99 you'll find many willing to purchase them. These have been very well-written tales!

Thanks, the mom was always going to get what was coming to her in the end. That final, brief repudiation of what she had done was a fitting way to allow Sarah to finally feel free of her rules. But also in the sense of making it clear to readers that there wasn't anything redeemable in the mother's behavior.

My lips are sealed about the sequel. 

Yeah, I have thought about putting this and "Diapers Never Lie" on Amazon. I would have to do a pretty thorough re-write/edit first, but I'm still pretty hesitant. The main reason is that not everyone feels the same way about ABDL stories with minors as protagonists. I'm a little leery of getting in trouble with Amazon for that, especially given how ABDL stuff has gone down on other sites. As far as regular, adult ABDl stories go, I don't see that going away on Amazon. They are too big to be bullied into moderating content by anyone, and there is far, far more kink/explicit material out there on kindle.

10 minutes ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Yeah, I have thought about putting this and "Diapers Never Lie" on Amazon. I would have to do a pretty thorough re-write/edit first, but I'm still pretty hesitant. The main reason is that not everyone feels the same way about ABDL stories with minors as protagonists. I'm a little leery of getting in trouble with Amazon for that, especially given how ABDL stuff has gone down on other sites. As far as regular, adult ABDl stories go, I don't see that going away on Amazon. They are too big to be bullied into moderating content by anyone, and there is far, far more kink/explicit material out there on kindle.

I don't know if I've read anything on Amazon that involves children, but this story is more of a survival and redemption story that includes diapers.   The diaper scenes are not very explicit

50 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You have taken us on a very long journey, making it all the more impressive that you have completed it! I'm glad to see her mom get the justice she deserved and that there will never be a possibility of her regaining custody of her sister.

I wondered what her potential sentence could be and thought it would be closer to 3 years.

The sequel is putting a wrench in my time to learn Japanese because I'm more interested in reading about Sarah than learning Japanese on Rosetta Stone.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, spark said:

I don't know if I've read anything on Amazon that involves children, but this story is more of a survival and redemption story that includes diapers.   The diaper scenes are not very explicit

Even so, MW is right that some people would just see "teenage girl being diapered" and view it as something that it's not. Better to be safe than sorry.

3 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

But at the same time, the story was always about her relationship with her mother and her eventual escape, so it made sense to end it when it did.

And I have several other stories that I want to tell, so it is kind of nice to be digging into some new characters and plots.

That makes perfect sense, and I am glad you did end it before going too far. Honestly, I wasn't expecting the start of a new story the same day this one ended. You spoil us lol

Thanks for the story and chapters. Just recently got my main rig back up and running but was reading it on twins labtop when I had the chance (long months upgrading/modding case of computer).

I'm forcing myself to go to bed instead of reading the rest of the sequel, but since I can't leave easy comments on Amazon I just wanted to say you've done a great job again with this! Have to finish reading it tomorrow night! 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, JustaFoxGirl said:

Even so, MW is right that some people would just see "teenage girl being diapered" and view it as something that it's not. Better to be safe than sorry.

I'm already on record that it would be a great story 9/10 English class, especially for struggling readers because it is such an easy read.   That's a skill.   I also think the themes are not out of place for what they read in 9th grade English.

However, the connection with the fetish community would cause massive problems.   If you replace the baby treatment with chaining Sarah up in a room (actually happened) and degrading her without diapers- and it's mainstream.     Degrade her diapers- it might be considered fetish porn.  PS- this is not fetish porn.

Wow, what a journey! I am glad that you managed to end the story the way you did. It really was an emotional roller-coaster with a strong plot, great writing style and lovely characters. 

Thank you for all your efforts and hard work that went into this. And thank you for sharing this with us. 

I am another one of those people who glommed onto this story right at the beginning and continued to enjoy it all the way to the end. It's a thoroughly enjoyable piece of fiction whether or not the reader happens to be ABDL.

Thank you for it, MW.

I also enjoyed The Baby Once Again, and I'm about to procure All My Girlfriend's Rules. 🙂

11 hours ago, JustaFoxGirl said:

That makes perfect sense, and I am glad you did end it before going too far. Honestly, I wasn't expecting the start of a new story the same day this one ended. You spoil us lol

Thanks! I'm glad to slow down for a little bit, but there's another story I'll probably get drawn into writing soon.

11 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the story and chapters. Just recently got my main rig back up and running but was reading it on twins labtop when I had the chance (long months upgrading/modding case of computer).

You're welcome!

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm forcing myself to go to bed instead of reading the rest of the sequel, but since I can't leave easy comments on Amazon I just wanted to say you've done a great job again with this! Have to finish reading it tomorrow night! 

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking it. 

7 hours ago, erik_hamburg said:

Wow, what a journey! I am glad that you managed to end the story the way you did. It really was an emotional roller-coaster with a strong plot, great writing style and lovely characters. 

Thank you for all your efforts and hard work that went into this. And thank you for sharing this with us. 

You're welcome, and thanks!

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I am another one of those people who glommed onto this story right at the beginning and continued to enjoy it all the way to the end. It's a thoroughly enjoyable piece of fiction whether or not the reader happens to be ABDL.

Thank you for it, MW.

I also enjoyed The Baby Once Again, and I'm about to procure All My Girlfriend's Rules. 🙂

Thanks! That was a crazy long time ago. 

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

The good news is that we don't have to wait 4 years to get to the end of the story.

@MinnesotaWriter,  this story, and Diapers Never Lie, were both very well written, with great character development, strong dialogue, and a narrative that did not lean heavily on the reader's ability to suspend disbelief. These were the first stories I followed end to end here - I hadn't paid much attention to the stories prior to this. I've since discovered some other talented writers, as well, so I owe you a thanks for opening my eyes up to the possibility that decent writing can be found within these genres. Your work inspired me to try my own hand at long-form fiction, a boulder I am pushing up a hill with some enjoyment (on occasion...). Thank you - a lot of effort, talent and time were employed for our entertainment, and we are richer for it. 

I just finished All My Girlfriend's Rules.  I thought I would read it as my IFE on my flight to Hawaii, but I would read it the moment it was released.   I don't want to give away any spoilers, but it is really sweet.   It's the same cost as a cup of coffee at Starbucks.   I don't know how much MW can make from the book, but I'm sure it helps the man out.

Part of what I loved about this experience is how we got to experience this book together, and shared our thoughts.  I enjoyed the story, but a lot of the joy came from us sharing comments.   All of the comments and predictions, and based on what I read in AMGR, I think @MinnesotaWriter took comments into account on his editing..

I'm trying to remember how many times I felt the story was abandoned, and how that made me feel.   The hiatus after the bicycle trip to buy Pull-Ups was just mean and I thought it was abandoned.  You had another one, but I knew you would come back.  It was painful to wait, and we lost patience.