LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So here in the UK there are reports in the media and warnings over social media that some shops are going to run out of certain items if the general public persist in panic buying.

If, one if these items was to be adult disposable nappies/diapers then how long would your current stash last you? (Just disposables, obviously not cloth users)

I currently have a supply in my basement that will last me 1 year. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and use 4 to 5 diapers per day. I keep 2 cases of diapers coming each month to insure my diaper supply does not run low.

I've got half a case of Tranquility ATN (48) plus 10 in the closet.  Also 8-9 Abena Abriform Comfort (poly) L4, and 4-5 Abriform Premium (fabric) L4, along with one or two Abriform Premium XL4. I've got a few Walmart Assurance Sm/Md Stretch Briefs.

Amazon just processed my subscription order for another case (36) of Abriform poly L4's and they should show up by 3/27.

Think I've got enough to ride out the storm for now.

Not worried. I’ll be alright for a year plus. Here is most of my stash. Normally everything I have on the floor in my guest bedroom is neatly stalked on shelves in my master closet, but my solar instal guys needed attic access so I decided not to freak them out and temporarily move it. I’d did leave a few none ABDL packs in there that are mostly out of sight. 

8A438FB5-9054-461D-B86E-FD3F639F2A20.jpeg

A075B196-0BF6-4C90-BEC1-D62CFAAE4CC3.jpeg

1AB87FF2-2C5C-43B3-9685-E0A13B41496F.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm not incontinent, so technically I have way more than enough diapers.  

Not sure how many are in my stash, but I assume it's at least 4 months worth.  After that, I'd have to either stop wearing, wear my cloth diapers and plastic pants, or start into my diaper collection of around 170 different ABDL diapers (which is highly unlikely I'd ever do that).

Edit to add:  here's a meme I posted elsewhere on the situation:

rtu00ifnvpn41.png

I only use for fun once in a while. Just got a mixed half case from ABU (1 bag each of PeekABU, Dino Rawrz, Little Pawz, and Preschool, 10 diapers per bag), a bag of 15 green North Shore Supreme Lites, and 2 26-packs of Alway Discreet maximum protection pull ups. I've only worn 1 or 2 of each ABU and 3 or 4 Always Discreet. I'll be good for a long time.

I was "overstocked" before Friday, but got an order in from ABU for 120 more.  So more than 500, not counting stuff that I'm saving for special occasions (like the 2 cases of Crinklz original "V1").   I rarely wear more than 1 per day (usually overnight), but have been continuous since Thursday evening. 

I have mixed thoughts on this post.  Throughout these Daily Diapers forums, people have been complaining about how stupid it is that they can't get toilet paper, canned goods, meat, food and other essentials because people are panicked and hoarding causing shortages instead of everyone just using common sense and buying only what they need.

Then people talk about buying up stashes of diapers to have on hand in case there is a problem.  Maybe some diaper hoarders are contributing to shortages themselves by buying up more than they will need.  What comes to my mind is when times get hard, everyone has to pull together and make sacrifices.  During World War 2 there was rationing of just about everything.  No new cars, no rubber or metal, you had to turn in your old toothpaste tube to be able to buy new toothpaste, there were rations of butter, sugar, canned goods, food and gas ration coupons and meatless Tuesday.  You were lucky to get 3 gallons of gas a week and only if you were in a job vital to the war effort.  Travel was non existant and on railroads and buses was limited to vital need only and servicemen on leave.  Thankfully we don't have to go back to those days right now, but you get the idea.  Without rationing in World War 2, people would have hoarded everything they could get and others would starve (kind of the direction some think we are headed in right now).  The black market existed and people with money could buy what they wanted at exorbitant prices while regular people suffered even more.  Fortunately, right now elected officials in many states including Michigan have placed executive orders to prevent and punish anyone trying to take advantage of the situation by price gouging on products in short supply. 

I say this because when things get bad we all have to pull together and make sacrifices.  Those who are DL and AB and choose to wear diapers but are not incontinent with an actual need might be a little selfish by buying up extra diapers and hoarding them to make sure they don't run out.  Isn't that reminiscent of the current situation with toilet paper we have been complaining about?  If you think of it this way, if there is an actual shortage of adult diapers or one is on the way, you are contributing to that shortage by hording diapers for your own personal wants.  In doing so, you are creating or adding to the problem by denying the availability of diapers to those who really need them and have no choice but to wear them for their incontinence.  How would you feel if you were bladder/bowel incontinent or both, had to rely on diapers to get through life every single day, couldn't get any due to shortages only to find the adult babies and diaper lovers have hoarded cases of diapers for their own personal enjoyment? 

This country pulled together during World War 2, made personal sacrifices, cut back and made due with what they had to help win the war.  Maybe that's what we need to do now, make some personal sacrifices until the pandemic eases and things get back to normal.  It's a bad world wide situation we are waging war against right now and we have to do what might be painful but necessary to fight against it.  If that means cutting back some on wearing our diapers for our own personal pleasures until things improve, that is what sacrifice is all about.  Instead of buying up extras cases and cases of diapers, maybe we should ease off some, cut back and make sure there are enough for the people who are actually incontinent and truly need them. Make some personal sacrifices until the situation gets better.  Look at the toilet paper shortages over the past couple weeks!  If we all buy sensibly and just what we need for the week, cut back on things we may not actually have to have to get by and survive, things will work out.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I have mixed thoughts on this post.  Throughout these Daily Diapers forums, people have been complaining about how stupid it is that they can't get toilet paper, canned goods, meat, food and other essentials because people are panicked and hoarding causing shortages instead of everyone just using common sense and buying only what they need.

Then people talk about buying up stashes of diapers to have on hand in case there is a problem.  Maybe some diaper hoarders are contributing to shortages themselves by buying up more than they will need.  What comes to my mind is when times get hard, everyone has to pull together and make sacrifices.  During World War 2 there was rationing of just about everything.  No new cars, no rubber or metal, you had to turn in your old toothpaste tube to be able to buy new toothpaste, there were rations of butter, sugar, canned goods, food and gas ration coupons and meatless Tuesday.  You were lucky to get 3 gallons of gas a week and only if you were in a job vital to the war effort.  Travel was non existant and on railroads and buses was limited to vital need only and servicemen on leave.  Thankfully we don't have to go back to those days right now, but you get the idea.  Without rationing in World War 2, people would have hoarded everything they could get and others would starve (kind of the direction some think we are headed in right now).  The black market existed and people with money could buy what they wanted at exorbitant prices while regular people suffered even more.  Fortunately, right now elected officials in many states including Michigan have placed executive orders to prevent and punish anyone trying to take advantage of the situation by price gouging on products in short supply. 

I say this because when things get bad we all have to pull together and make sacrifices.  Those who are DL and AB and choose to wear diapers but are not incontinent with an actual need might be a little selfish by buying up extra diapers and hoarding them to make sure they don't run out.  Isn't that reminiscent of the current situation with toilet paper we have been complaining about?  If you think of it this way, if there is an actual shortage of adult diapers or one is on the way, you are contributing to that shortage by hording diapers for your own personal wants.  In doing so, you are creating or adding to the problem by denying the availability of diapers to those who really need them and have no choice but to wear them for their incontinence.  How would you feel if you were bladder/bowel incontinent or both, had to rely on diapers to get through life every single day, couldn't get any due to shortages only to find the adult babies and diaper lovers have hoarded cases of diapers for their own personal enjoyment? 

This country pulled together during World War 2, made personal sacrifices, cut back and made due with what they had to help win the war.  Maybe that's what we need to do now, make some personal sacrifices until the pandemic eases and things get back to normal.  It's a bad world wide situation we are waging war against right now and we have to do what might be painful but necessary to fight against it.  If that means cutting back some on wearing our diapers for our own personal pleasures until things improve, that is what sacrifice is all about.  Instead of buying up extras cases and cases of diapers, maybe we should ease off some, cut back and make sure there are enough for the people who are actually incontinent and truly need them. Make some personal sacrifices until the situation gets better.  Look at the toilet paper shortages over the past couple weeks!  If we all buy sensibly and just what we need for the week, cut back on things we may not actually have to have to get by and survive, things will work out.

I think that’s a bit of a stretch. I personally maintain a large stock at all times. I’ll place large orders to take advantage of sales or if a particular batch of diapers is to my liking (current run is SDK’s for example.) It seems everyone in this thread who has posted up already had diapers on hand. Nobody went and placed a mass order out of fear. I’m also guessing most people who are incontinent are purchasing medical diapers, not AB diapers. 

And my "STASH" as I hesitate to call it, is almost nonexistent by anyone else's perspective.  With half a case of Tranquility ATNs, a few odd Abenas and Assurance and a case of Abenas on the way, which are a SUBSCRIPTION on Amazon that come every month regardless of the world affairs (provided there's availability), that's not hoarding.  It's barely like keeping a full loaf of bread in the pantry or a tank of gas in the car.

My order is my normal order and I was only waiting to see if there was a sale on diapers with the ABU anniversary in April, but since it has been delayed, there was no point waiting anymore.

However, I have thought about buying more, from saveexpress, just in case there will be a shortage, which I doubt it will be as the machines are automated with minimal staff and you don't need to a good education for most of the work they do.
Biggest concern is if the container ship crew get sick and there will be less available container ships so it takes a lot longer to arrive

9 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

I think that’s a bit of a stretch. I personally maintain a large stock at all times. I’ll place large orders to take advantage of sales or if a particular batch of diapers is to my liking (current run is SDK’s for example.) It seems everyone in this thread who has posted up already had diapers on hand. Nobody went and placed a mass order out of fear. I’m also guessing most people who are incontinent are purchasing medical diapers, not AB diapers. 

That's largely true for me too.  Some of my "stash" can date back a few years now - there are some items I just don't go through as fast.  I restocked my Bambinos back in December, and now my ABUs just last week.  I wouldn't call it panic buying, but I keep an eye on their stock, and this past week it finally showed in stock for XL on everything I was looking for... a first in many many months.  I had to jump on it. 

To clarify, my point was not about someone who already has a large stash they have built up for months or years.  It's about panic buying of diapers right now to hoard them for fear the pandemic will cause shortages.  It's not the slow, over time build up of a stash that causes problems, it's the mass over buying due to panic that causes the problem.  One other comment.  How many people right now are buying whatever toilet paper they can find on a shelf?  Maybe your normal brand is Charmin Ultra soft but because of hoarding and overbuying all you can get is a low end store name brand.  You still need it so you take what you can get.  While it's true that people who are incontinent are not likely to buy AB printed diapers, when there is a shortage of what they normally use due to hoarding and panic, they too will have to take whatever is available even if it's Rearz Aquanauts.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

To clarify, my point was not about someone who already has a large stash they have built up for months or years.  It's about panic buying of diapers right now to hoard them for fear the pandemic will cause shortages.  It's not the slow, over time build up of a stash that causes problems, it's the mass over buying due to panic that causes the problem.  One other comment.  How many people right now are buying whatever toilet paper they can find on a shelf?  Maybe your normal brand is Charmin Ultra soft but because of hoarding and overbuying all you can get is a low end store name brand.  You still need it so you take what you can get.  While it's true that people who are incontinent are not likely to buy AB printed diapers, when there is a shortage of what they normally use due to hoarding and panic, they too will have to take whatever is available even if it's Rearz Aquanauts.

I do have to admit that after substituting Kings Hawaiian rolls, French roll and 12-grain bread from the bakery for sandwiches, hotdog buns and toast for the past week and a half, when I was out Saturday and went to my local Walmart early enough and found Sunbeam and Wonder bread on the shelves (substantial but thinner than normal quantities), I bought two loaves instead of one, even though it's just myself and my wife.  I stuck one in the fridge and we are eating the other one.  It's not like I killed the supply that one visit though.  I went to Kroger following Walmart and found it looked darned near normal (they have canned goods where Walmart was almost empty).  I guess I just have to go to Kroger instead...

For me I got maybe that is maybe a bag or 2 in the closet.  and maybe 5 diapers in the trunk of my car.  I am not incon though one day maybe if the future allows.  But for me to have what others above have said they have.  Well that will just have to wait till this Virus crap is over and I have my own place.  And the income to support it.  Right now I have not worn a diaper I think since Jan or even Dec not really sure.

Though I have been told I should be in them when I go out as I do have accidents.

@rusty pins

I agree totally with you.

@SoggySoCal

wow that is one hell of a stash!

That's my stash. Two packs of 26 Always Discreet pull ups not pictured. I've never had more than one pack of diapers and one of some sort of pull up at once (usually just one or the other, or none at all). I had ordered them because my housemates were supposed to be on vacation for 3 weeks and I planned on wearing daily during that time, but they came back after only one week due to COVID-19. Now I can only wear at night, but I don't even get the urge to every night so this will last me a good long time.

0311201653.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Without looking, I probably have half packs of my last ABU order (Space, Simple, Kiddo, Super Dry) in my suitcase. I have a handful of Crinklz Astronaut, Northshore (Blue), and two full packs of the OG Goodnites, along with some loose odds and ends.  I've been holding on to individual diapers from just about everything I've tried. I'm actually trying to wear more, to burn up some of the stash so I can try some other brands.