LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Stargate Or Startrek Babies Here

I never got into stargate, although have the first season and film.

Now star trek is another matter, massive fan. Have all the videos and now all the dvd`s. TNG and Voyager are great, do love my borg episodes.

still anoid about the errors in the latest series Enterprise, but is nice to have some new episodes.

Always watching through one of the series at the moment im upto times arrow pt1 ( TNG season 5 )

I am a big fan of the origional series with William Shatner and Lenord Nemoy.

I do not like the newer versions.

ok I'm into Stargate and startrek and I'd like to know who else is

My fav Startrek Series was TNG and Capt. Jean Luc Picard is who I can relate to

in StarGate I can Relate to Jack O'Neill

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I'm a Trekie Baby, I love them all

Glad to see someone else likes DS9 Best, used to have loads on Video...but i don't have a video player anymore.... stupid DVDs cost so much!

I'll watch Stargate... but i'm no Fan

lucy

Love all the Star Trek episodes, and Movies. - Even belong to a club that hosts conventions every year, and have quite a few autographs (DEFINATELY real ones, signed right in front of me, while talking to the actor, some sigs even on pics of me standing right next to that actor (Most recent one on them was taken last July, and that was Connor Trinneer [aka "Tripp"] - and no he did not have the uniform on, just jeans and a T-shirt.....Very nice guy...

I also have several "Real" Kligon weapons, including the preferd one among Klingons (any Trek fan should know what one I mean) - by "Real", I mean not replicas...They COULD actually be used if you wanted to - but ofcourse, they are for display only!

• 3 years later...

Jack O'Neil could kick the entire Star Trek universe's ass. Especially given that Richard Dean Anderson was also MacGuyver. Plus, he has a lot better lines and weapons, and experience in kicking the asses of more technologically advanced civilizations.

• Like 1

AAAHHHH!!! A zombie board!

Anyway, I own all 10 seasons of S.G.1 and all 5 seasons of Atlantis. SG1 was good till season 8.

SGU needs to go away. Far away. Park the ship in the middle of a star.

Star Trek is good. I would still play Star Trek Armada if I wasn't having technical issues with it.

• 2 weeks later...

All Treks, even the under appreciated Voyager and Enterprise shows. All Stargate, movie, SG-1, Atlantis, Voy...I mean Universe :D Star Wars original 'canon' before the prequel trilogy (didn't mind them, but they failed as both movies, and Star Wars)

I've owned Star Trek cards, toy phaser (wanted the tweaked out laser pointer upgraded looks-like-the-prop version, but no) tricorder, Enterprise D model, standard and All Good Things three-nacelle version, communicator from TNG future episode, DS9 communicator, probably more I don't remember. Oh, an unfinished Voyager Model.

No Stargate memorabilia, though I'd love a desk-size stargate, ooh...a project! lol

I'm also a fan of the Star Wars tabletop RPG, Wizards Revised edition, not the Saga edition, ew.

I hear that I was *literally* a Star Trek baby, watching TOS reruns happily while originally in diapers. :)