LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

1 hour ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Whats your job

My night shift job is security officer, I sit in a guard shack and monitor the front gate. 

Pooping my diapers on this job is the most exciting to happen most nights. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My night shift job is security officer, I sit in a guard shack and monitor the front gate. 

Pooping my diapers on this job is the most exciting to happen most nights. 

...and it's probably almost a requirement for the job since you have to stay in one place all night...  Right?

35 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

...and it's probably almost a requirement for the job since you have to stay in one place all night...  Right?

No, there is a port-a-potty outside to use, I just prefer to use my diaper, it reinforces my desire to wear diapers 24/7, just wish I could just use my diapers while at my day job as a custodian. 

20 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

No, there is a port-a-potty outside to use, I just prefer to use my diaper, it reinforces my desire to wear diapers 24/7, just wish I could just use my diapers while at my day job as a custodian. 

I can just see you waddling after a perpetrator on company grounds with a full stinky diaper!  First thing out of the perp's mouth would probably be, "Phew!  Man, did you shit your pants?"

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my Seni Quatro diaper. I am going back to sleep now. Will change into a clean diaper later. I know there's more poop in butt and would rather get it all out in one diaper instead of wasting two diapers.

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I can just see you waddling after a perpetrator on company grounds with a full stinky diaper!  First thing out of the perp's mouth would probably be, "Phew!  Man, did you shit your pants?"

No need to waddle after any perpetrator, we use the phone and call the local police to handle trespassing or and violations per company rules. 

I just filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a moderate size load of soft poop. Going to wait about an hour before I change to make sure all the poop is out. I frequently have a second wave of poop come out within an hour of the first poop and prefer to get it all out in one diaper.

Filled my diaper up about 30 minutes ago with a huge load of soft poop and about 10 minutes ago, a massive load of diarrhea came out. Getting ready to change out of my messy diaper now because I didn't think there's anything left in me and I know there is no more room in my diaper for any more poop. I think this one of my biggest messes I have ever made.

Slept in a Babykins cloth adult diaper for the first time and woke up wet and with a diarrhea mess in it. Will shower soon and do some laundry. Hopefully the diaper will come clean.

I’m sure it will. My mom used to soak in a pail of vinegar and water then wash with detergent and downy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I woke up to a soaked diaper and then had my morning poop in my night diapers. I plan on staying in these warm diapers until I have to go to work. I am in a Rearz Safari, vintage white Large Goodnites as a stuffer, and Large ABU Super Dry Kids. I feel so nice warm right now in my bed! I love my diapers!

Same here. I woke up to a soaked diaper and then had my morning poop in my night diapers. I plan on staying in these warm diapers until I have to go to work. I am in a Rearz Safari, vintage white Large Goodnites as a stuffer, and Large ABU Super Dry Kids. I feel so nice warm right now in my bed! I love my diapers!

Im pooping my diaper right now

I am

On 1/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, rusty pins said:

After you shoot him. I had to fight and arrest someone while wearing a dry 24/7. Taking that bum to booking around a bunch of other 6' officers while wearing a crinkly diaper was a bit nerve racking 

Btw I'm super messy and wet right now

22 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

After you shoot him. I had to fight and arrest someone while wearing a dry 24/7. Taking that bum to booking around a bunch of other 6' officers while wearing a crinkly diaper was a bit nerve racking 

Btw I'm super messy and wet right now

The big questions are, did anyone at the police station notice you were wearing a thick bulky diaper (and Dry 24/7's are think and bulky, no denying it), and how were you feeling arresting someone while wearing a diaper.  Like an adult or funny because you were doing an adult thing while wearing a diaper like a baby?

I was still dry so it wasn't swollen. There was too much ambient noise because I was downtown and booking was full 100+ screaming drunk/dope fiends. Don't think anyone noticed. After I got out I wet.

I didn't feel little, I was pretty angry cuz I got spit on by that bum after my coworker had just wrestled with the same bum the night before and didn't make an arrest 

I woke up about 6 hours ago in a wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. Took a shower and got cleaned up and put in a Northshore supreme lite diaper. I have been slowly leaking pee into it all night. Just a few minutes ago, I got a poop contraction and filled this diaper with a mess. This is my second messy diaper in about 6 hours. I am going to wait about 30 minutes before I shower again just to make sure all the poop is out of me.