LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Road To Discovery (Chapter One 8/3/19)

Road To Discovery

By: RambleLamb

One

Pleased To Meet You

The ceiling fan clicked rhythmically with every rotation of the blades creating a white noise in my room that up until I noticed it was very relaxing but quickly became an annoyance once I realized it had been clicking for the last hour. Rather than turn it off I opened the drawer of my desk and fished out my earbuds, plugging them into the hole on the side of my laptop and opening my music player to drown the irritation out with something loud and fast. The music began, the guitar building in tempo, the drums joining in to create a beat for the female singer to scream her anguished lyrics to and I relaxed.

The room was dark behind me, the glow of my laptop screen casting a pale light blocked by my form to send a shadow stretching across the room like a silent hulk keeping watch over me as I went about my business, my brown eyes dancing across the images on the screen, reading the words associated with them in my search for the right guy for me.

I went to my profile on the dating site I was sifting through and sighed as my picture came up, the "creatively" shot picture of me taken from an above angle that made me look less plump than I am, my round face looking thinner as I smiled at the camera. It's not that I'm trying to deceive anyone, it's just that people have an ideal girl in mind in the dating scene I'm in and only a small margin of people have an ideal girl that looks like me.

Height isn't an issue, the men in this community want a girl that's shorter than they are, it fits the narrative that they're the dominant party in the relationship, and age isn't an issue either as I'm on the last year of my teen years and most of the guys I'm looking three years older than me at a minimum. Weight and body type is my issue, I'm a fat girl and there isn't anything wrong with that, I'm comfortable with my body, but here's the thing, I'm an Adult Baby, I like to wear diapers and act and be treated like a baby and guys want a little girl to be their little girl. When I look at pictures of girls in this community it's a sea of girls that are small enough to wear actual baby diapers and be carried on their Daddy's hip like a real baby and that's not an option for someone that's considered "obese" because of the combination of their height and weight.

At four foot eight my hundred and thirty pounds makes me a pudgy little girl, and some people are into that, the fetish of having a baby with "real" baby fat is an enticing prospect, but it seems like more of a curiosity, like a circus sideshow act than something to actually build a life together on. The concept of body type mattering isn't exclusive to this lifestyle, men want women to be petite and delicate so they can be the strong protector, the macho caveman that holds the power for their slip of a thing wife or girlfriend to try and siphon some of it off through their dick.

I know I sound bitter, but it's not bitterness, it's realist. The deck is stacked against me in the arena of normal vanilla relationships and here I go trying to find someone in a community that's based around small equaling cute and helpless and being fat automatically lumps you in with the gross older guys that fake being mentally handicapped to hire women as caregivers to change their shitty diapers. I'm just a normal sexual deviant like everyone else, no malicious weirdness, just a desire to have a Daddy treat me like I'm small so I can feel what those special snowflake's feel when they tape on their Pampers.

I looked at my profile picture again, my long black hair done up into cute pigtails, not the usual way I wear my hair, but appropriate for the audience I'm trying to attract. I'd gone sparse on the makeup, only giving a little definition to make me look less like I'd taken the picture after obsessing about poses and outfits for an hour and more like I'd just snapped a quick selfie on the fly. My skin tone isn't the most glamorous, so the little bit of makeup I did use went mostly to making me less resemble a hotdog and give me more of a human flesh tone.

Another sigh left my lips as the trickle in my diaper built to a steady stream, my stubby fingers gently stroking the front of the plastic barrier keeping my chair and the carpet below from disaster. The warmth spread over my fingertips, radiating through the spiraling grooves of my fingerprints like they were being scanned before allowing entry into the secret confines of the absorbent bunker my sex resided in. I bit my lower lip as my fingers turned into sensual spider legs that began walking their way up to the top of my diaper, intent on worming their way into the muggy confines to writhe and wriggle their way around and settle in to a peaceful rest in a newly made nest of stickiness of their own making.

My computer dinged at me and my barely open eyes, lids heavy with sultry anticipation, shot open to see a small box in the corner alerting me that I'd received a message. Having yet to receive a message on this site, save the automatically generated welcome message, I let out a little frustrated grunt, my neglected lady bits protesting with angry throbs that wanted to be menacing but merely came off as petulant and annoying, as I sat up and clicked on the box to take me to my message center where the message sat.

To: Buns_Of_Cinnamon

Subject: Hi!

Why did the can crusher quit his job? 

Because it was soda pressing!

Now that you're disarmed by my hilarious wit, my name is Josh and I saw your profile and thought you seemed like someone that I'd enjoy talking to. Take a look at my profile and respond if you agree. Please come correct with a joke of equal or lesser quality, we're not animals.

Caught off guard, I let a little giggle snort escape me when I read his "joke" and promptly rolled my eyes to counteract the minor slip. I went to his profile, he was cute, twenty three years old, tall, his skin was tan in the way that suggested he'd gone somewhere where the sun was recently but didn't make a habit of it. I read his write up about himself, it was tempered with sprinkles of the kind of self deprecating humor that drives all the girls wild, it was well written and didn't make the fetish the focal point like some other profiles did, overall it was good enough to warrant a response which I set out to do after attending to my previously interrupted physical endeavors.

I'd ended up going to sleep after concluding my personal exploration, changed out of my well used diaper and gotten a shower in before parking myself in front of my computer to respond to Josh.

To: Mister_Hi-Fi_Banjo_Strings

RE: Hi!

A horse walked into a bar. Several patrons got up and left as they recognized the potential danger of the situation. 

I tried to set the bar as low as possible, but I think it may have actually burrowed into the Earth, maybe China will find my joke funny?

My name is Amaia, and after careful deliberation, I find you to be an acceptable talking partner, congratulations! Before we start talking, I feel like I need to come clean about a few things, first, I am in fact a female, so if you were looking to get catfished by a handsome twink or burly bear, I sincerely apologize for letting you down. Second, I may have a bit of a fetish for wearing diapers and playing baby, I realize this may come as a shock given the ABDL theme of this dating site, but I can't start our friendship on a foundation of lies.

Now that I've confessed and unburdened my soul to you, I feel it's only natural for you to do the same, cheesy joke optional. 

I read and reread my message a half a dozen times before finally sending it, questioning whether I was as cute and endearing as I thought I was in my writing or if it would read as me being a snarky little bitch that was obnoxious and off putting. In the end my growling stomach made the decision to send it so I could get food rather than starve to death obsessing about it.

I'd moved out of my parents house three months ago, waving my hand away at their protestations that I was too young to be able to support myself, patiently reminding them that my older sister was my age when she went off to college, and had miraculously survived without them for the last few years.

Unable to afford a place on my own, I moved in with a friend from work which should have been amazing but turned into me feeling awkward when one of the men she brought through her revolving bedroom door was in the kitchen eating our cereal, or eggs and bacon if he'd managed to impress her by correctly deducing that the only thing that made her able to cum was if he stimulated her clit, asshole, and mouth at the same time, we've only ever had one man eating eggs and bacon in our apartment, and it was the gawky weirdo that worked the shoe counter at the bowling alley, the one we don't go to anymore because of that very same guy.

When we first moved in together I was nervous because of the diaper and baby thing, but figured that I'd managed to keep it a secret from my parents for years and they were overprotective snoopers, ignoring closed doors and privacy in general. As it turned out, Maribel was twice the snooper they were, and discovered my secret our first night in the new apartment. She was trying to be helpful, at least that's what she claimed, by grabbing the box I'd marked "Private" while I was out getting food and dragging it into my room for me to unpack it so I could hang out with her the rest of the night and not feel like I had so much unpacking to do.

Coming home to find your stash of diapers, bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and baby clothes open, the contents on the bed like a museum display is enough to make someone regret deciding to move in with you, and we fought about it. As it turns out, my submissive nature in the face of her confident and assertive one made me fold almost immediately to hide in my room crying for over an hour, that, and she sounded just like my mom when she kicked on her "angry Spanish" at me for freaking out about something totally unimportant. We'd talked things out once we'd both calmed down and the agreement that we'd never talk about it again was struck. To date, she has broken that agreement twelve times, usually in the form of playful teasing, but once to actually hurt my feelings. It turns out that we're not actually all that good of friends, but we're in a lease together and that's all there is to it.

Maribel was out of state visiting her abuela, which meant that if I'd wanted to I could have walked around the apartment diapered, or even completely naked, but there's something about having a secret fetish that makes you feel like without warning strangers could burst into your apartment as soon as you decide to allow yourself a little freedom. I wore my clothes and panties like a responsible adult and made myself a breakfast burrito, generations of Latin heritage apparently means you can just whip up food without really knowing what you're doing.

When I returned to my room with my meal I parked in my desk chair and opened my new message from Josh who apparently was positioned right at his computer for when my message arrived.

To: Buns_Of_Cinnamon

Subject: Hi!

Wanna hear something crazy? I'm totally into women first off, and second, I'm totally into women that like to wear diapers and play baby! I'm what the French call "Le Daddy".

I don't really want things to start with us JUST talking about our sexual proclivities though, so now that we've gotten the basic appropriate knowledge out of the way, I'd like to talk about us as people and see if we've got normal people chemistry, as long as that's okay with you.

Like I said, my name is Josh, I'm twenty three and I live in Colorado. I work at a wood shop, we make cabinets and pretty much anything someone wants us to make and is willing to pay for. I made a crib and highchair last month that seemed way too big for a real baby which spurred me to join this site, which sounds way more stalkery than I intended, but there you go. I'm going to be honest and let you know now that I'm not planning on moving because my mom lives here and isn't in the best shape health wise, so anyone that I end up being with either has to be here or would have to move here to be with me. I know that's probably a deal breaker for a California girl, but I don't want you to have unrealistic expectations. I hope we can continue talking.

Josh

With my breakfast burrito now finished, I looked up the rough distance from me to Josh, sighed and dejectedly wrote my response.

To: Mister_Hi-Fi_Banjo_Strings

RE: Hi!

Family is very important, and it's very admirable that you put your mother's needs first to make sure that she's got a solid support structure in her life.

I vote that we not worry about what's going to happen in a hypothetical future and just talk to each other here and now. Maybe we'll become really good friends and we can just be pen pals that talk to each other about the things going on in our lives where we live, maybe you can impart some Daddy wisdom here and there and I can ignore it like all young girls do. Whatever happens, I'd like to keep talking to you because I think you're nice and would make a good friend.

Anyway, my name is Amaia and I live in California. I'm nineteen and I work as a secretary at a law office here. Because we're being honest, I'm four foot eight and a hundred and thirty pounds, which means that I'm small and chubby. I've always struggled with my weight because of my height and because my family can cook and I love food, but I exercise every day and try to keep myself healthy in the face of not being able to do much about my build. I'm not sharing this because I'm ashamed of these things, I'm sharing because my profile picture can make it look like I'm thinner than I really am. I hope we can keep talking.

Amaia

I closed my computer after sending my message and stripped out of my clothes to get into my diaper and baby clothes to help calm myself down after having to share the truth about my body with Josh knowing that he probably wasn't going to waste his time messaging me again knowing that I wasn't what he thought and that we were too far apart for anything real to happen between us.

I made myself a bottle of chocolate milk, giving a middle finger to my inhibitions by padding into the kitchen in just my diaper and blue dinosaur onesie before checking to make sure the front door was locked and crawling onto our overstuffed couch to watch cartoons and drink my bottle, replacing it with my pacifier when I'd emptied it and falling asleep after only a few minutes of quiet suckling.

It was dark in the living room when I woke up and shut off the television and got up to go to my room for more sleep. I retrieved my pacifier from the couch and put it back into my mouth before moving the side of my onesie out of the way to give the crotch of my diaper a tentative prod, feeling the familiar squish of absorbed urine within confirming that I'd wet during my short nap just like I did when I went to sleep for the night. When I'm in my little headspace I view my bedwetting with a sense of pride, it's a thing that makes me officially a baby and I let a little smile spread across my lips behind my pacifier before I went to my room.

My curiosity got the better of me when I entered my bedroom and I went to my computer and opened it up to find that I had a new message from Josh waiting for me. My tummy did a little flip as I read the message, my smile returning again as I closed my computer again and made my way to bed to have happy dreams about my new friend being very friendly to me. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

One chaptet in and I'm already loving this! It has your distinct charm and wit that you bring to all your stories. And as someone who believes Long-distance relationships can be very fulfilling I'm excited to see where this goes.

Also I would like to draw attention to this little section:

20 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Another sigh left my lips as the trickle in my diaper built to a steady stream, my stubby fingers gently stroking the front of the plastic barrier keeping my chair and the carpet below from disaster. The warmth spread over my fingertips, radiating through the spiraling grooves of my fingerprints like they were being scanned before allowing entry into the secret confines of the absorbent bunker my sex resided in. I bit my lower lip as my fingers turned into sensual spider legs that began walking their way up to the top of my diaper, intent on worming their way into the muggy confines to writhe and wriggle their way around and settle in to a peaceful rest in a newly made nest of stickiness of their own making.

Yowza! Is it suddenly very hot in here? ?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

One chaptet in and I'm already loving this! It has your distinct charm and wit that you bring to all your stories. And as someone who believes Long-distance relationships can be very fulfilling I'm excited to see where this goes.

Also I would like to draw attention to this little section:

Yowza! Is it suddenly very hot in here? ?

Every once in a great while I turn into this grocery store checkout line bodice ripper novel writer and things like that happen.

Also, we're going to deal with a few spinning plates here, long distance relationships are one plate, body positivity is another one and growing up/learning who you are as a person and being comfortable with that knowledge is the last one. 

A story by RambleLamb, grounded in reality with a hetero love interest and occasional bodice ripping passages in your erudite style?

Definitely a must follow! Thanks so much for sharing.

(I very narrowly avoided posting a message where every sentence ended with an exclamation mark there...)

2 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

A story by RambleLamb, grounded in reality with a hetero love interest and occasional bodice ripping passages in your erudite style?

Definitely a must follow! Thanks so much for sharing.

(I very narrowly avoided posting a message where every sentence ended with an exclamation mark there...)

This must be my last story since I'm breaking out of my wheelhouse. :P Thanks for reading and welcome aboard the story!

Also, jokes on you, I had to look up "erudite"! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome beginning! We are beginning to get better acquainted with Amalia and I would love to know a little more about what Josh is all about. I was very happy I could give this a like and I am absolutely looking forward to reading more. 

On 8/4/2019 at 2:32 PM, RambleLamb said:

This must be my last story since I'm breaking out of my wheelhouse. :P Thanks for reading and welcome aboard the story!

Now why would you do that? Your stories are phenomenal and well written. Amalia and Josh seem to have a spark, even if it's just platonic at the moment.

Not sure what it is but I just love everything you write. You don’t seem to have a specific genre or recognizable repetitive style but every piece is unique in and of itself but also easy to point to and say, “that is clearly written by Ramblelamb”!!! Kudos, Bravo, and Slainte ;)

16 hours ago, CDfm said:

Awesome beginning! We are beginning to get better acquainted with Amalia and I would love to know a little more about what Josh is all about. I was very happy I could give this a like and I am absolutely looking forward to reading more. 

I'm not rushing this one, information and plot will come in increments, but I'm very happy you liked it!

12 hours ago, Jayme said:

Now why would you do that? Your stories are phenomenal and well written. Amalia and Josh seem to have a spark, even if it's just platonic at the moment.

As an artist I don't see myself that way so don't think I'm arguing with you, I just don't see anything super special about what I'm doing. Also, sparks can cause fire...sexy fire...

12 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Not sure what it is but I just love everything you write. You don’t seem to have a specific genre or recognizable repetitive style but every piece is unique in and of itself but also easy to point to and say, “that is clearly written by Ramblelamb”!!! Kudos, Bravo, and Slainte ;)

I like to try different things to practice writing, it's not always easy to come up with new and exciting fap fiction, but if I try something new every time I may hit on something great...I may also make a Civil War documentary story, it's all a rich tapestry. :)

13 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I'm not rushing this one, information and plot will come in increments, but I'm very happy you liked it!

As an artist I don't see myself that way so don't think I'm arguing with you, I just don't see anything super special about what I'm doing. Also, sparks can cause fire...sexy fire...

I like to try different things to practice writing, it's not always easy to come up with new and exciting fap fiction, but if I try something new every time I may hit on something great...I may also make a Civil War documentary story, it's all a rich tapestry. :)

I would read a civil war documentary story ;) just saying, especially if you wrote it 

9 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I would read a civil war documentary story ;) just saying, especially if you wrote it 

Don't listen to Lamb. Infantile Infantry is better than she makes it sound. It's very different to most of her stuff but that's why it's so good. It's very funny. She's just downplaying it, she's a much better writer than she gives herself credit for. Go read "Infantile Infantry (A civil War documentary)" and then you can come back here with what you thought about it.?

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Don't listen to Lamb. Infantile Infantry is better than she makes it sound. It's very different to most of her stuff but that's why it's so good. It's very funny. She's just downplaying it, she's a much better writer than she gives herself credit for. Go read "Infantile Infantry (A civil War documentary)" and then you can come back here with what you thought about it.?

Okay so where do I find it? It doesn’t appear in a search on here or in google lol

2 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Okay so where do I find it? It doesn’t appear in a search on here or in google lol

You can go on RambleLamb Deviantart, under the "Short Stories" folder. It's there. That's where I read it. If you can't find it here then it may have been taken out with the server issues that happened a few months back. Or DD is just being uncooperative. 

22 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Why? Did you read it? If so, what did you think?

It was umm.... unique, and definitely geared to a certain fanbase. I feel that our precious lamb enjoyed writing it, but it might not be as endeared to her fanbase as some of her other work. At least some of us lol

6 minutes ago, thedman said:

It was umm.... unique, and definitely geared to a certain fanbase. I feel that our precious lamb enjoyed writing it, but it might not be as endeared to her fanbase as some of her other work. At least some of us lol

I definitely agree with the unique. It was different to a lot of her work, but I think that's what makes it special. I really felt like it was the deleted scenes/directors cut of a documentary. I really liked it. I thought it was funny and did it's job, I think the Morgan Freeman narrator idea was hilarious. And the credits were great, coffee the real mvp. The beginning was a bit ehh though, you kinda have to push through it a bit. At least I didn't like that beginning. But you can definitely tell how much fun and passion Ramble had writing it. I liked the satirical nature of it, the parodying of the abdl community and "representatives" and just internet culture in general. Although I am curious what you mean by a "certain fanbase" and how that differs from "her fanbase" as it seems like you're referring to 2 different things there.

17 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Although I am curious what you mean by a "certain fanbase" and how that differs from "her fanbase" as it seems like you're referring to 2 different things there.

Ok, you got me here. Late at night long workday brain not communicating clear kinda rambling might have happened. I think all I was trying to say is that they story may have been written knowing that it wasn't going to draw everyone in and as I recall there may have even been a foreword to that effect

12 minutes ago, thedman said:

Ok, you got me here. Late at night long workday brain not communicating clear kinda rambling might have happened. I think all I was trying to say is that they story may have been written knowing that it wasn't going to draw everyone in and as I recall there may have even been a foreword to that effect

Completely understandable. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad to have such an interesting and fun discussion. There was no such foreword/disclaimer in the story, there is a tease in the credits towards "all the people who thought this would work as a story" though.

But I understand what you mean, it is so different from her usual stuff that some of her fans are inevitably not going to be as into that story as her other ones due to the differences in tone and style. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just how taste/likes and dislikes work.

23 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I am best searcher. :)

Also, valid points all around BUT as the author I have final say and I say...

giphy.gif

????, okay fair enough. You are a foolish, adorable fool and bestest searcher. I think I actually remember that poll now that I think about it, that disclaimer doesn't appear on the DA version which is where I read it and so I didn't see it. The actual civil war premise was kinda meh, I just really enjoyed how outlandish the idea of an abdl history documentary was and how for the most part it was working pretty well for what it was and that's why I liked it so much. The very ridiculousness of the idea made it very funny and thus enjoyable for me.

I can't argue with you Lamby. Soo, I guess it's Trash ????.  Thank you for settling this. Hope you had fun reading our little discussion. 

Have a goodnight, everybody.