LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Dorm Application (bedwetting)

Hey their everyone,

Well here is my question. lets see i just graduated in june of 2006 from high school and im going to a local community college in Torrance. but next year i plan to transfer to Questa Community College in San Louis Obispo a little farther north of Santa Barbara and in between San Francisco. The thing is that you live in the same dorms as Cal Poly SLO Students live in on campus. I have heard on applications for the dorm they ask if you are a bed wetter and you can check a box for it so they can pair you up with people that may face the same issue. i do not wet the bed but i wear diapers to bed still every night when i go to bed. i put on my Abri Form x-plus diapers and crawl into bed. i usually well wet them before i fall a sleep or if i wake up during the night and have to go or in the morning. I love my diapers and i know im not going to give them up anytime soon im only 20 years old. so if you where me would you lye about about bedwetting and check the box on the application. knowing you would maybe be roomed with someone who really faces problems with bedwetting. but hey you could still wear diapers through college and your room mate would understand being bedwetter's. Love to hear everyones opinion on this one. thanks for reading

Shawnston

Questa Community College

is a pretty good school specially if you are thinking of transferring to CAL-POLY slo

i would check the box no one will check it just means they will try to place you with another person that also wets the bed

really is a nice area they use to be a bar down town on lower hgera

the road that use to run out to the air port that had a few others that dressed in diapers at times it was accross the street from pizza hut

but that was over 20 years ago too that i live down there

The key points of your post are that you said you know you will not be giving up diapers anywhere near soon. That means that you will continue to wear and wet them every night. Now, if it was me the only thing I would have a concern about would be other students teasing me for wearing diapers or wetting the bed. If I were to choose not to check the box but still wear diapers to bed every night, then that situation would be a lot worse that checking the box and being paired with a roomate who also wet the bed, weather that person wore diapers or not. At least right away you would have someone who sympathises with your "situation" because that person has been there himself. There is also the possibility that a "bedwetting" roomate is also AB or DL himself. Bottom line, if you plan on wearing your diapers to bed every night at collage, then it's better to check the bedwetter box.

I would check the box, you may wind up with another DL, who had the same idea, or just another guy who happens to do what you do, only he can't control it.

They more than lkely don't want to put bedwetters in with someone who dosen't understand, the problem, after all there iis nothing wrong with bedwetters, they just have a little problem...

It's also possible that checking the box increases your chances of getting a single room and not having to share with anyone.

It's nice that they have that box on the form; I don't remember there being anything like that when I went to college. (And I was still wetting in my sleep sometimes then, too. My roommate never said anything about it and may never even have noticed, but I did wet my at least four or five times that year.)

I'm with everyone else here. You wouldn't be lying--you do wet the bed, even if you do it while you're awake--and I can't see anything to lose by saying so, except for the possibility of being embarassed if someone you know has access to your housing file.

..................Perhaps you could put your diapers on hold for a while and see what happens. You never know, you might just have a lot of fun.

You've got a long life ahead of you. There is plenty of time to go back to diapers.

But College is once.

And first impressions matter.

Perhaps, instead of starting by passing yourself off as something you're not, you could just go there and see what's it and the people are like and let them get to know the real you.

I'm genuinly puzzled by your advice. Are you saying that "the real" DiaperLover4Life is not a practising DL?

D :huh: lly

The above is all worthwhile stuff to think about... but with regard to the statement "first impressions matter", well, even if you check the box and share a room with someone else who has a bedwetting problem, aside from the two of you (and someone in the housing office), there's no reason anyone else has to know anything about it. Your roommate probably wouldn't spill the beans; he's got his own secret to keep. And as I said before, you might not have a roommate anyway. You'll meet lots of new people, but there's no reason they need to know what you sleep in.

Also, checking the box doesn't mean you have to wet the bed or wear diapers when you're at school. People do stop bedwetting at around that age sometimes--I did, as a matter of fact. If you wanted to follow thumper's advice and put your diapers aside for a while, you can do that either way.

I will say this, though: When I was your age, I would probably have been scared to check that box; I was always very secretive and embarassed. I admire you for thinking about it. Let us know what you decide.

I would put it down. No one really see's or cares about your application other than the person putting the room's together. I'd rather put it down and have that safety net with somebody who MIGHT understand rather than not putting it down and having someone who doesn't understand at all ...

Think of it that way.

I would go ahead and check the box, but that's just me. If the other boys wet the bed surely they should understand. I know when I have been away from home for a while I really miss my diapers. When my family and I took a trip to Europe I couldn't get diapers out of my mind so I caved and bought some diapers in Italy. I took extra measures to make sure my family didn't find out. Maybe you can even find a diaper fraternity.

Perhaps you could put your diapers on hold for a while and see what happens. You never know, you might just have a lot of fun.

You've got a long life ahead of you. There is plenty of time to go back to diapers.

But College is once.

And first impressions matter.

Perhaps, instead of starting by passing yourself off as something you're not, you could just go there and see what's it and the people are like and let them get to know the real you.

After reading your post above, I asked you this question.

"I'm genuinly puzzled by your advice. Are you saying that "the real" DiaperLover4Life is not a practising DL?"

And your reply was as follows: -

No, I'm not suggesting that at all.

I'm even more puzzled now, as the two statements you've made above directly contradict each other.

D :huh: lly

Hey there.

One other thought to consider (I think I read everything & hope I`m not repeating) is the possibility of the rest of the school knowing of a "Bed wetting dorm" or area as it may . Which of course could lead to other things. Please bear in mind that My 1st. thought was "What a way cool way to be more open without shame. Just a couple of thoughts from the Tiggeroo

Your diapered friend

Tiggeroo

When I went to my first college, I was still wetting my bed regularly. I got a single room which was nice. While there I started to hang out with some guys who played guitars. I eventually got one myself and had great fun. Later, I hung out with some guys who were into silly sports, sliding down hills on home made canoes for example. Parties were always great fun and girls were everywhere.

But there's nothing about checking a box on the housing form that would have prevented any of that from happening. Checking the box either means you get a single room, or that you get a roommate who understands you wet the bed. It doesn't stop you from making canoes or playing guitars. I don't understand your concern here.

Your point about how a DL might want to set diapers aside for a while is a good one... but checking the box doesn't prevent that, either.

He doesn't wet the bed, he just likes to wear diapers.

People who wet the bed, as I did, have enough problems without some guy freeloading in because he likes to wear diapers. They don't wet their beds because they enjoy it, they wet because they can't help it.

I and others who wet our beds tried so very hard to hide it. We wanted to be cool, popular and accepted.

DiaperLover may think that bed wetters will be his ideal soul mates, but the bed wetters themselves will almost certainly see him as a pervert seeking to humiliate them.

"Freeloading in"? "Seeking to humiliate"? This is a totally bewildering interpretation to me. Freeloading into what? Is there some sort of exclusive bedwetters-only country club I don't know about?

And how is it humiliating to a bedwetter for there to be someone else at his school, who he probably doesn't even know, wetting the bed on purpose instead of by accident? I can't imagine feeling humiliated by that when I was college student. The most I would have been was jealous.

And who said anything about ideal soul mates? The kid just wants to wear diapers privately, and be in a situation where he can do that without being treated badly for it. He didn't say he was going to advertise. You're overreacting in a major way.

Interesting scenario, DiaperLover4Life.

The intent of the application is obviously meant for those who have a problem with wetting the bed, they don't have a choice, hence your dilemma. So, is it misleading to check the box on the application? Yes, to some degree as you don’t technically wet the bed, you wet in bed.

However, many of us here feel that diapers are a part of us. In-fact, many have also indicated that it is no longer a choice to wear and use, they have to wear and use. It's hard to comprehend that when you're just entering adulthood. For more years than I care to mention, I always thought I would just grow out of these desires, but here I am 27 years later as an adult and still wearing.

So, faced with the same choice and applying what I know now about diapers, I have to say - check the box! Your need to wear and wet IN bed in a diaper is who you are right now in your life. That may change in the future, but for now this is your reality. IMO, you may not be a typical bed wetter, but you do wet in bed never the less.

When I went to college 15 years ago they did have that bedwetting checkbox but it wasn't as "secure" as you would think. Everyone knew that the handicapped rooms were next to the bathroom and that there were special provisions made for them. I noticed and I am sure others did that some of the ones who lived in those rooms seemed perfectly healthy. I remember asking my roommate about it and he said 'those are also for those who are bedwetters'. So check the box at your own risk. It is likely you will get placed in such a room. Those rooms are a little nicer rooms anyways, but I think the cost increases as a result. Your floor advisor will also know of it being checked.

SDB

Checking it would make sense. You would not have to hide the fact that you wear diapers, you would only have to lie about why. But many people build close friendships with their roomie. Would you want a friendship made possible by lying from the start? Only you can answer that. Now, I'm not trying to pump morals into you (I am a complusive liar myself), but I think it is a valid question.

Also, there is the possibility that others will know that those rooms are for bedwetters. So, are you willing to accept the fact that others may think you are a bedwetter?

As for your possible roommate thinking you are some "pervert", I do not see any reason that he would have to know you wear diapers for any other reason than bedwetter, if you choose to lie to him. Him finding out that you have other motive seems very unlikely, unless you got hard from the diapers and he noticed. Many people can successfully hide the fact that they wear diapers. I see no reason why you could not hide why.

And thumper, lay off. You are essentially saying that he should be true to himself, yet also saying that he should try to fit in and be normal. So should he be real (and wear diapers), or conform (and "put them on hold")?

I agree with some of what you say, thumper. Or at least the main idea. I do not feel that you are intentionally trying to be a bigot. Not that I am implying that you inadvertantly are, that is a matter of perception and much debate. But your argument is still flawed. If diapers are a part of who he IS, then wearing diapers would be staying true to himself. Maybe he has no desire to be "cool" or "popular". I know this is a difficult concept to grasp, since most people disire this to a certain degree. But see that I said most, not all. I, for one, do not. Though I don't want to be rejected either. So trying to save him from shame is noble, but I do not understand you. Have a roommate that is a bedwetter would save him shame. But lying to himself in order to be "cool" or "popular" will only breed anguish.

You've said your bit, thumper. It brought up some very valid points. But please do not shove your advice down our throats. Repeating one's self does not make there words any more right, and personally, I find it annoying.

I despise having to say this. Do not bring up the Thumper off topic 'thing' again. I will just delete it again so everyone can go back to the real conversation. Intolerance and name calling will not be tolerated by -anyone-. If you want to flame go back to DPF and see how you like it. Keep this board clean.

I would personally check the box. Just be prepared to wear a diaper to bed every night, whether you want to or not. Your roomate never has to know that you aren't a real bedwetter. Just keep in mind that if they think you are and they know you wear diapers then they might have questions if you decide not to wear for a night here or there. Unless of course you stop outright at some point. Just my two cents.

OK, Just check the box

If you wear at college and at some point decide that you no longer want to wear. Just tell your roomate that the bedwetting was tappering off when i filled out my application, but i still wanted to play it safe anyways. And you selected the bedwetter box just incase you startedback up by being in college and the stresses that go with it.

If you decide to wear diapers after that point, just state that you have worn them for so many years and are used to wearing them and infact do on some level enjoy the feel of them. Chances are if your roomie uses diapers they too on some level enojoy what a diaper has to offer.