LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

Still awesome! I can also feel that it's getting a lot more episodic, but I really appreciate that in doing so you're still developing the characters around Jamie. I'd still like to meet Kyle though, there aren't enough guys in Jamie's life :)

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, zatchie said:

Still awesome! I can also feel that it's getting a lot more episodic, but I really appreciate that in doing so you're still developing the characters around Jamie. I'd still like to meet Kyle though, there aren't enough guys in Jamie's life :)

Very observant. What they’re all going through is a process with fits and starts, so I’m thinking about what happens during all that downtime, because not every day is about Amanda moving or Ella’s travails. I want to fill in the blank spaces and flesh out the universe our central characters live in.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Great writing. As always. I do miss the longer chapters from the first, unless I'm mistaken. I'd rather you not strain yourself trying to meet a quota if a large quantity of writing, while working on several different stories as well. So I'm happy to get what see what we get and what this has turned into. 

You’re not wrong. The posts were much longer in Volume 1.

The story flowed more easily in Volume 1. That’s why they were longer.

Chapter 26

“I’m ready,” Ella said as she laid next to Jamie in his crib.

“Well, I’m gonna need another 10 minutes,” he replied as he laid next to her naked.

“Not that, stupid.”

“Then what?”

“For my family. I’m ready to see them.”

“Oh. That’s ... wow.” Jamie didn’t know how he felt about that.

“I know. I just, I don’t know, why wait longer?”

“Have you spoken with them or written them or anything?”

“No. I decided not to, since things are kind of uncertain.”

“You wanna stay, though?” 

“I think so.” That has been a definite yes not long ago. Jamie fought back the urge to react strongly to her wavering resolution.

“Wh... what’s making you say that?”

“Uncertainty. I don’t know what seeing them will be like.”

Jamie wanted to change the topic away from that specifically without being dismissive of the issue generally. It was important to him for Ella to know he cared about her, not just that he wanted her to stay. She knew both those things, but Jamie knew knowing was only really knowing if it was also feeling. “You know you never did tell me much about them. Are you ready to?”

Ella looked up, unsure. “What do you wanna know?”

“Only what you’re okay talking about. Do you think I’ll meet them while they’re here?”

“Definitely. I want them to understand my life here. You’re a huge part of that, obviously. Besides, it will help them to see that I’m not alone. They’ll be worried about that.”

“So, um, how many siblings do you have,” Jamie ventured. Ella had never really talked about her siblings. If it ever came up, which was rare, she demurred. She talked more about her parents, and she didn’t talk much about her parents.

“Three.” Ella didn’t say anything else, and Jamie didn’t either. He felt a little like a therapist he once had who’s strategy was to sit quietly until Jamie felt awkward enough to say something else. Jamie didn’t care for that technique. “Two brothers and a sister. Brad would be 32 now, Andrew - Andy - would be 26, and Jackie would be 20.”

“That’s quite a spread, age wise.”

“Yeah. I don’t think Jackie was intentional.”

“That would make her four when you got here.”

“Yeah.” Jamie opted not to push on that. 

“And your parents’ names?”

“Lynn and Peter. They’re in their mid-50s now.”

“They had you young.”

“Not so young. 22, I think.”

“That would be considered young now. Less so back then.”

“Hmm.” Jamie regretted saying that. Telling her things like that always made him feel as though he were just telling her about all the trends and events she had missed out on. He reached over and took her hand, kissing it.

“You just tell me what you need from me, Ella.” She smiled weakly and tucked her arm in, keeping hold of his hand. “She didn’t say anything for long minutes.

“I used to dream about them,” Ella said and then was quiet.

“Yeah,” Jamie asked after a minute, when he didn’t think of anything else to say.

“I used to dream about them. We’d all be together. Sometimes like it had never happened, or like it had and I was still there, and other times like it had and I’d been rescued ... ya don’t hear much about rescues back home. I used to think about that. Rescue. Escape ... I’d plot it out. I rehearsed it in my mind so many times, when I was lucid. How I’d crawl out of the house when they were asleep. Or how a rescue team would burst in ... I stopped eventually. I don’t remember when ... I think it just got boring. Or too hard to think about ... fantasies get worse than reality if you try to stay there too long.”

Ella never talked like this. It made Jamie uneasy. He didn’t know where this was going or whether she’d regret talking about it or maybe be upset with him for asking any questions at all. But he couldn’t stop her, either.

“Dreams,” Ella continued, “I’m not sure it’s a dream if you’re awake. I couldn’t always tell when I was awake ... the drugs. At first, it was such a fog ... it was just me, and all this pain, and these giants ... I thought it was a nightmare. It had to be. And I wouldn’t wake up. And I’d fall asleep in the nightmare and dream, or be awake and dream. Hallucinate, I guess ... 

“I dreamt about them. We’d be together at home. Christmas. Or just hanging out. After a while, in the dreams, we started to fight. I’d fight with them, like it was normal. About normal stuff ... It would be so real. It would be, I would feel warm. I was always too hot at first, but in those dreams, I’d feel warm, and it would feel good ... waking up ... or the dream ending, I guess, it just got so hard. I just wanted to sleep. I just wanted to be unconscious. Pass out. Stop crying. Run out of tears. Die ... 

“Sometimes I dreamt my dad was holding me. That was me, daddy’s girl. Or I’d be holding Jackie. And I’d wake up and not realize it, and it would feel so good, Dad holding me, and I’d come to, and it would be one of them. I hated them so much for that. For tricking me. I’d get angry at myself, for enjoying even a moment of it ... then I wouldn’t want to fall asleep again, and I’d get so tired of being awake with them I’d just want to be asleep again ... I pretended a lot, to sleep. So they’d ignore me ...

“My mom used to say my great grandma willed herself to die, when her husband died, that she didn’t want to live anymore, so she just stopped. She was old anyway. I couldn’t just stop. You can’t just stop, unless you’re old I guess. I couldn’t ... It became a blur, eventually. Everything was so like everything else i couldn’t tell when it was. How long I’d been there ... I had this dream, this same dream, eventually I had this dream. 

“I would be arguing with my family, and it was just one person, but it was all of them. They’d tell me to come home, and I wouldn’t say anything. Then they’d get angry, and I’d tell them I was trying. They’d tell me to try harder, and I’d tell them to come get me ... We never fought like that. Ugly fight, mean. We’d never say things like ... ‘If you love me’ ... ‘If you love us’ ... And eventually I’d just tell them I couldn’t come home. And I don’t know why I wouldn’t just say that to begin with. It was like I was ashamed that I couldn’t come home. Then they’d get quiet. They just accepted that. When I’d say it, they just accepted that I couldn’t come home. They wouldn’t argue with that. That’s when I felt most alone. When they just accepted that. 

“And I stopped waiting to be rescued. I stopped thinking about how to escape. I stopped resisting. Stopped dreaming. Guess that was resisting, the dreams. I stopped dreaming.

“When I stopped dreaming about them is when it got blurry, when I couldn’t tell when it was anymore.” Ella finished, her body turned away from Jamie.

Jamie responded by spooning Ella and pulling his blanket over the two of them, placing a long kiss on her neck and laying his arm over her. It was meager solace and no protection, he knew. He didn’t have else to give her, no words to say.

“My name was Courtney,” Ella said. “I never liked it.”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 8

Chapter 27

“It’s been two days, Jamie,” Becky reminded him. “It’s only going to get worse if we wait.”

“But I don’t want to,” Jamie reminded Becky. He’d been pretty clear on that.

“I don’t want to either. One more day, and I’m taking you to the doctor.” Jamie hated going to the doctor. There were too many shots and grabby nurses. “And they’ll just do the same thing. Would you rather have me do it or them?”

That was no real choice at all. Jamie sat on his changing table naked from the waist down and didn’t say anything. If he couldn’t decide no, he didn’t want to decide at all. “A few more hours,” he whined instead.

“No,” Becky said softly, “let’s just do it right now. I promise I’ll be gentle.” Becky lifted him off the changing table and put him on her hip.

“Where are we going?”

“Let’s do this on my lap. That’ll be nicer, won’t it?” Jamie’s response was to lean against her and grimace while she collected everything she needed in one hand. Sitting down in the rocking chair, Becky spread a changing mat across her lap, a diaper over that, and lastly Jamie. She set the enema bottle down next to her on the floor.

“Don’t be scared, Baby Bear. Just lay back.” This was actually Jamie’s favorite way to get his diaper changed, laying across her wide, warm, and soft lap. But why Becky always felt the need to give him an enema if he didn’t have a bowel movement for two days perplexed him. Sure, it was uncomfortable being backed up, but less drastic remedies like a fiber supplement or stool softener never seemed sufficient to her. She always resorted straight to an enema. Jamie chalked it up to being another expression of bigs’ weirdness around Littles and their potty habits. It was thankfully rare that Jamie was irregular. The breast milk kept him moving too often and too loosely most days.

While Jamie acquiesced to this treatment now, he fought it the first time to the point of tears for both himself and Becky. Only when Amanda pleaded with him, and held his hands - gently enough to be reassuring and firmly enough to keep him from interfering - did he let Becky do what she needed to.

Jamie lay on his back with his arms folded over this chest and looking toward his closed door. He was embarrassed that Ella was on the other side of it somewhere with Amanda. It would have been easier for him if he were, like her, actually incontinent as Becky assumed he was. At least then this treatment would be something like natural, and he wouldn’t feel so ridiculous for being in diapers and being given enemas when he failed to use them for two days.

“Okay,” Becky said as she took his ankles in one hand and the enema bottle in the other, “up we go.” She tilted him back, raising his bottom off the diaper under it. “Relax, baby,” she whispered. Jamie did his best to stay loose as the tip of the bottle started to work its way in. He clenched his eyes instead as Becky got the nozzle seated. “Gonna be a little cold. We’ll go real slow.”

Jamie squirmed just a little as he felt the cool water enter his bowel. Becky kept her word and squeezed the bottle gently, letting the water very slowly drain into Jamie. Jamie couldn’t help himself and started to sniffle, with a solitary tear escaping his right eye.

“You’re so brave,” Becky said. “You’re so brave. Almost done … There. I’m taking it out now.” Becky removed the nozzle and set the bottle down, lifting Jamie’s diaper between his legs before lowering his ankles back to her lap. She lovingly taped the diaper closed while smiling down at Jamie. She subtly cocked her right foot upward so Jamie was leaning back, letting the water move further in. With her left hand she ran her fingers through her hair, and with her right she rubbed gentle circles on his tummy. Jamie fought the urge to push the water right back out, knowing if he did Becky would repeat the process again.

“No need to cry. Who’s my good bear,” Becky cooed to him. “Who’s mama’s bestest, most handsomest bear? Huh? I think it’s Jamie Bear,” Becky said as she picked him up and laid him against her chest.

Jamie wasn’t sure what about the process, other than the discomfort, always seemed to make him feel emotionally vulnerable. He certainly felt scrutinized as Becky would keep a very close eye on him until he finally passed something. He wiggled and then leaned in closer to Becky when he felt his tummy cramp. Becky kissed the top of his head and patted his bottom, wrapped in an overnight diaper at midmorning.

“You wanna go play,” Becky asked. It could be a while before it took effect, though she knew Jamie’s answer.

“Uh uh.” He never wanted to go play when she game him one of these.

“Okay,” she said and rubbed his back. “We’ll just sit here for a while.” Feeling crummy, Jamie stayed on Becky’s shoulder until he fell asleep. She gently lifted him into his crib, put a diaper cover on him, and left, quietly closing the door behind her and switching on the little monitor she had recently purchased at Stacy’s urging. She couldn’t believe she’d gone four years without it.

Manda and Ella were seated on the floor playing keep away with Kazoo. An Amazon or little caught in the middle of keep away would feel so hurt and left out, but a dog thinks it’s the best thing ever, at least until he finds the next best thing ever.

“Is Jamie sleeping,” Manda asked.

“Yeah,” Becky said as she sat down on the couch. “He didn’t wanna come play.”

“He’s still kinda shy about that,” Ella said. She had promised Jamie a long time ago that she would never say anything to Becky about him not needing diapers, or not needing them once upon a time, but she always wanted to. She liked Becky, she respected Becky, but it was one way in which Becky was a typical big to the detriment of a little.

“Shy about what,” Becky asked.

Manda intervened, saying, “Just about having dirty pants. It embarrasses him a bit is all.”

“It’s so cute that he wants to be like a grown up big,” Becky said. She thought for a moment and said, “You know what it is? Sammy was over here the other day in pull-ups for the first time. Jamie’s probably wishing he could have big boy underpants some day, too … But littles are littles. We’ll just have to make sure he knows he’s our special guy, diapers or not. He shouldn’t compare himself to bigs anyway, physically,” Becky said. Ella concentrated on keeping the stuffy away from Kazoo, hiding the side eye she’d flash Becky if she wasn’t careful.

Surprising herself, Manda said, “We could, maybe, try to potty train him, if he wants to, I mean.”

“That would only end in tears,” Becky said wistfully. “He’s perfect the way he is. You, too, sweetie,” Becky added as she reached out to tousle Ella’s hair. Ella just blinked.

Amanda sighed and ran her hand through her own hair before grabbing Kazoo and flipping him over, tickling his tummy the way she tickled Jamie’s. Instead of squealing and trying to get away, Kazoo’s eyes rolled back in his head and he kicked his legs furiously.

They heard whimpering coming through the monitor. Manda started to stand up. “Sit,” Becky said, “I got him.” Ella watched the peculiar smile on Becky’s face as she stood and walked back to the nursery. She shook her head and pondered that Jamie, who could be so volatile at times, though less so than in the early days since his arrival, had turned into quite the cry baby. She didn’t begrudge him that anymore than she begrudged him the other trappings of littlehood, but she thought on how fragile his feelings could be at times, yet how strong at others. But away from daycare and prying eyes, when it was just his family, things like a little upset tummy were enough to make him weepy. It was like Ella’s mother had said about Ella’s father: men turn into babies when they don’t feel well. Becky even took to banning certain movies from the house for Jamie’s proclivity to fall to pieces at sad endings. The one about the yellow dog from his world had ruined everyone’s day.

“Hey,” Becky whispered as she slipped back through the door and gently shut it behind her. “You didn’t sleep very long.”

“It hurts,” Jamie whined. Now he was wishing he’d expelled the enema as soon as she got the diaper on him instead of letting it take effect.

“How can I make you feel better,” Becky asked as she stood at the rail of the crib and reached down to rub Jamie’s tummy.

“Ugh. Ugh.” Jamie tensed up, and Becky hid a smile, knowing he’d feel better in a moment.

“There’s my good boy,” she cooed at him. “Such a big boy.” When Jamie seemed done for the moment, she lifted him out of the crib, placing him against her shoulder and patting his butt. “Who’s a poopy bear,” she asked, making him blush.

“I wanna change,” Jamie whined.

“Not yet,” Becky said as she gently bounced him. “When you’re all done we’ll give you a nice, warm bath.” She waited patiently, pacing the room with him in her arms, shushing and encouraging her little boy until he was all done, and happy to her very middle to do it, to help him feel better in his tummy and to ease the discomfort and embarrassment by her quiet voice and soft hands.

Lauren and Danny could have the joy of watching Sammy grow up. Becky had the joy of Jamie never growing up, always needing her, always being her little boy.

• Like 11

Hmmm. Is Becky suffering from regression in only the way a "Big" can? By that I mean, is she losing what progress she has made towards understanding the sentience and agency of non-regressed littles? Is this because she is losing her first "baby" Amanda to the outside world at large, or is it a hormonal shift? Am I reading too far into the behaviour of one of your characters? I don't know. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Hmmm. Is Becky suffering from regression in only the way a "Big" can? By that I mean, is she losing what progress she has made towards understanding the sentience and agency of non-regressed littles? Is this because she is losing her first "baby" Amanda to the outside world at large, or is it a hormonal shift? Am I reading too far into the behaviour of one of your characters? I don't know. 

She’s never grasped that Jamie arrived in her home completely potty trained. Like 99% of bigs, that just beyond her ability to comprehend that littles don’t need diapers. As revealed in Volume 1, it’s a contradiction with no resolution. ?‍♂️

39 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Aww so cute and gentle...kind of. 

Lol!

Like Jamie figured out early on: if you get over what it is, it’s not so bad. 

But better in a story than in life, for sure.

• Haha 1

I get the feeling like Ella's dislike of bigs is possibly beginning to extend to Becky at least in the sense that both she and Jamie are bothered by the fact that Becky doesn't understand that they are both capable of being adults. One thing I've always found interesting is how Amanda and Mel's lack of little infatuation has allowed them to understand Jamie and from there allow Jamie to be little and worry-free.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I get the feeling like Ella's dislike of bigs is possibly beginning to extend to Becky at least in the sense that both she and Jamie are bothered by the fact that Becky doesn't understand that they are both capable of being adults. One thing I've always found interesting is how Amanda and Mel's lack of little infatuation has allowed them to understand Jamie and from there allow Jamie to be little and worry-free.

I think they all believe Jamie and Ella are adults, but adult littles. I think it’s expressed in different ways.

For Becky, her responsibilities as a mom make her more likely to take an “I know best approach,” and in this instance, I think she does.

For Amanda, though his sister and best friend, she’s often made decisions for him meant to protect him even if she does give him more leeway. For instance, she thought he needed to be in diapers for a different reason than Becky, and for a long time at first she didn’t give him the option to say no. She also won’t let him have beer, and she can be more of a disciplinarian than Becky at times.

Mel lets Jamie get away with more, but she also thinks he needs diapers. Amanda never told her otherwise. What really makes Mel different is she’s not his guardian so she doesn’t have to worry about his health and behavior to the extent Becky and Amanda do.

And Ella is going to snap out of it eventually, I hope. 

First I just want to say, yay I got my Jamie fix and it was good as usual. 

Secondly, this us where I mention my wild fantasies that possibly should never be written lol. Amanda finally has too much guilt from not telling her mom that Jamie doesn't need diapers. Of course Becky will realize she has humiliated Jamie and some, but she'll get over it. However she decided that since Amanda technically lied to her and didn't let them make a decision about his diapers together then Amanda needs to be punished. *clears throat* "AMANDA IS HEREBY ON DIAPER PUNISHMENT TILL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE ATTENTION, CARRY ON."

• Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)