TV or CD?-----TV

Shower or Bath?-----shower

Disposable or Cloth?------disposable

Chatrooms or Forums-------forums

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats or Dogs? No doubt. Cats. While dogs are nice, loving, friendly, affectionate, trying to please, cats are my favorite. And, if you treat the cat right, you get the same thing as you would get from a dog, except no doggie slobber!

Bike or Car? Car. While I have both, and out here, people use bicycles far more for transportation then they ever did on the east coast, the concept of biking 20 miles to and from work every day, rain or snow, or hot weather, is an early path to the grave

City or Countryside? Two years ago, I would have said City, but living in a more country atmosphere has started to change that. I prefer living in the quiet, rural areas. Cities are usually an easy trek via car to get to, as our diminishing country lands attest to. Besides, in the country, you may have enough acreage to run around in nothing but your diapee. Country

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Again, two years ago, I would have said Spring, because summer in the Mid Atlantic is, or at least, can be brutal. 90ºF temps and 90% humidity. Spring was nicer, but shorter. Since moving to the Pacific Northwest, I get rain from October through May or June, and I get sun from June to October, with no real rain at all. Temps almost always stay in the 80's, except for a one week period when they climb to the high 80's and low 90's, and even then the humidity is 35-45%. A nice day for an east coaster like me, although others out here wilt at that. Summer

Cookies or Candies? Cookies. They're easier to eat with my dentures

Butter or Margarine? Butter, but I use margarine. Figure that one out!

TV or CD? TV. While I enjoy music, I usually enjoy making it instead of listening to it, if I have the choice. TV, I can veg on, or there's something there to learn something new from

Shower or Bath? Bath. No doubt. Laying in a hot tub of soapy water (bubbles) is a wonderful feeling, and who ever heard of playing with your rubber duckie in the shower?

Disposable or Cloth? Now, this one IS a hard one, because I use both, and at the same time! I usually wear a cloth pull up over my Abenas. However, all things considered, disposable

Chatrooms or Forums? Chat. I like forums, but I like the instant feedback.

Gary

Cats or Dogs? Dogs. Cats are demons incarnate.

Bike or Car? Car.

City or Countryside? City. I have to be able to see my neighbors, just don't want to hear them.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Summer always. The hotter the better.

Cookies or Candies? Cookies. I generally don't like candy.

Butter or Margarine? Neither. Never use them.

TV or CD? Tv. I can get any music I want on my TV. A Cd is too limited.

Shower or Bath? Shower.

Disposable or Cloth? Depends on what my little girl really wants, but if I get to choose for her, disposable.

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums. People tend to be wallflowers in chatrooms.

Nice post, D ;) lly!! I answered these same questions on a dating site some time ago. Any connection?

Cats or Dogs? Dogs - I love my Siberian Husky, Chanook.

Bike or Car? Car/truck.

City or Countryside? Countryside - Grew up in the Twin Cities.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Fall - I get an extra hour of sleep one day.

Cookies or Candies? Candy.

Butter or Margarine? Margarine, though I can't believe it's not butter!

TV or CD? TV - Mostly DVDs.

Shower or Bath? Bath - Shower, OK; bath, better; Jacuzzi bubble bath, priceless!

Disposable or Cloth? Cloth - Don't normally use so clean up is not a problem.

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums - Sometimes hard to keep up in chat... -_-

Nice post, D ;) lly!! I answered these same questions on a dating site some time ago. Any connection?

:o Are you telling us the question about "Cloth or Disposable" came up on a dating site Phantom? :o

I haven't been on any dating site, diapered or otherwise :huh: I promise you these questions came straight out of my pretty-little-head :whistling: I know there are a few men here who find it hard to believe we women are capable of thinking for ourselves, but thankfully I know for sure that doesn't include you!

D :P lly

Good catch D :P lly! That particular question was worded a little differently (Boxers or Briefs), but I was too embarrassed to answer it... :blush::whistling:

Stating 'briefs' wouldn't be a lie :) Just because they happen to be absorbant briefs doesn't make it less true.

Cats or Dogs? Either; I find all members of the animal kingdom fascinating!

Bike or Car? Neither, I prefer walking. I also find automobiles overrated and overdepended on.

City or Countryside? Countyside, I enjoy the outdoors.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Either, I find each season pleasurable in its own way.

Cookies or Candies? Cookies; they're a lot of fun to bake and eat!

Butter or Margarine? Neither, but if I have to recipe that just can't do without butter/margarine, I'll substitute with almond or macadamia nut oil.

TV or CD? Neither; television is too passive for my tastes.

Shower or Bath? Either; while baths are more relaxing, I try to take quick showers to save water.

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable, though I haven't try cloth yet.

Chatrooms or Forums? Either.

Cats or Dogs? Wow this one is hard... i would have to say Either... I love my cat, but I love my two Siberian Huskies

Bike or Car? Car, I can get there faster not to mention too many bicyclists get hit here in Portland

City or Countryside? Countyside, I want my privacy to be able to wear diapers outside in just a tshirt!

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Autumn, I just love it! The smells and the color of the leaves!

Cookies or Candies? Cookies....yummy

Butter or Margarine? Either cause I use both

TV or CD? Either, but probably would pick TV more

Shower or Bath? Shower....atleast twice a day..... the baby side perfers baths, but doctor says no :(

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable baby here!

Chatrooms or Forums? Either, but I like the chatrooms more.... got to love the drama lol

Cats or Dogs? I have both so not fair to really choose but just would have to say dogs.

Bike or Car? Car ( not allowed a motorbike :( )

City or Countryside? Countryside no question, thankfully in uk no where is more than a few hours away in a car or train.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Summer ( as long as it does not go over 30 degrees )

Cookies or Candies? Candies ( milky bar buttons yums )

Butter or Margarine? Marg

TV or CD? CD love music ( Only watch 2 programs on tv a week )

Shower or Bath? Bath ( as said above how can you play in the shower )

Disposable or Cloth? Disposable ( easy and discreet )

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums ( never used a ab/dl chatroom )

Cats or Dogs? Cats because they don't have a stupid look when you look at them XD~

Bike or Car? Car ... to travel long distances.

City or Countryside? ROFLMAO CITY!! Who needs a bunch of hillbillies

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Summer and Autumn ... where everything dies >:D

Cookies or Candies? Both are full of sugar ... hence why i don't care.

Butter or Margarine? Margarine only because i never tasted real butter.

TV or CD? Thats like asking: Jesus or pancakes? They just don't compare lol

Shower or Bath? Shower... ._.

Disposable or Cloth? Never tried cloth so i will go with disposable.

Chatrooms or Forums? Chatrooms ... its more direct and fast.

Necros~

Cats or Dogs? Cats

Bike or Car? Both (Have a bike and two cars--three cars if you count Mom's that i drive a lot)

City or Countryside? Country. I hate crowded, busy cities

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? summer and autumn

Cookies or Candies? Both

Butter or Margarine? Butter

TV or CD? Both

Shower or Bath? Shower

Disposable or Cloth? Cloth

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums

I give up! You're just a bunch of anarchists! :lol:

The title says "Either or Neither (not both)." So what do most of you do? (I think it was bayb who started the rot though :angry2::P )

I vote we abandon the 'rules' of play.

Anything goes now ;) just keep posting your preferences please, I'm finding it interesting and fun.

D :thumbsup: lly

Cats or Dogs? Doggies for sure

Bike or Car? Going with Car.

But same as others if Motorbike was allowed.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring for the flowers, and watching everything "Wake" up

Cookies or Candies? Probably Cookies cause I love Milk.

Butter or Margarine? Butter, can't live without it, I cook with it daily..about a pound a week :huh:

TV or CD? TV for sure, hardly ever turn on the other, except the car.

Shower or Bath? Shower for Me when big boys -_-

Disposable or Cloth? Cloth is great fun but normally Disposible

Chatrooms or Forums? Forums, chat gets old quick.

Cats or Dogs? Ummmm doggies, cause you can wrestle and tumble around with them more, and when you need to sleep, they'll curl up in bed with you and keep you warm, plus tell you if anyone is breaking in :thumbsup:But I still love kitties! Kitties are lil sweethearts too!

Bike or Car? I love bikes, and they don't put pollution in the air, but as far as long distances go, I go with cars.

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring, but sometimes autumn too...pretty leaves!

Cookies or Candies? Depends on the candy, but in general I go with cookies! Double Stuffed Regular Cream Oreos and milk, yummy! That's the best!

Butter or Margarine? Butter. Butter is better, in most cases. Except "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" and "Brummel and Brown" or whatever it's called... But on BREAD only...everything else, butter. Cooking should be butter only. Hehe, I'm picky with my butter.

TV or CD? CD's! TV is for people who get clear reception!

Shower or Bath? Well, with the way i bathe, it's kind of a cross between showering and bathing...Because I'm disabled, I have to either sit in the tub for my shower or use a bath chair...So essentially it's a shower sitting down... :rolleyes:

Disposable or Cloth? I can't say I have a preference here, as I've never tried cloth (yet). So...disposables, until i can try cloth and see which one I like better.

Chatrooms or Forums? Chatrooms, generally. With forums, you just have to wait toooo long for a response, and sometimes if I'm being impatient that's not a good thing!

~ Moogies

:Crylol: Hey DiaperBigBoy, stop putting words in my mouth! The way you have quoted in your post makes it look like they are my answers. :Crylol:

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST!

D :angry2: lly

I like to put my words in your mouth, I'd put something else, but this is a family chat, and I could get spanked, or even worse soap in my mouth.

Cats or Dogs? Definately dogs

Bike or Car? Cars!

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring

Cookies or Candies? Cookies!!!!!

Butter or Margarine? Butter

TV or CD? TV!

Shower or Bath? no preference

Disposable or Cloth? I haven't tried cloth so.. disposable I suppose

Chatrooms or Forums? Forum

:Crylol: I'm not going to quote you BigBoy, as I don't like the taste of soap myself, but BEHAVE!

I may be a pacifist, but don't push your luck. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to look the other way if someone else wanted to re-enact your avatar - with you in the prone position of course!

D :rolleyes: lly

I love dogs. I have 3. I hate cats with a passion.

I am disabled so a bike is out. I have to say I prefer cars.

I'm a redneck so I like it out with the snakes and gators.

I like spring. It is not so hot.

I like cookies! Candy is too sweet.

I don't like Margarine. I vote for butter.

Neither. TV and CD audio sucks. I like vinyl!

I prefer showers.

I prefer cloth diapers. I have worn cloth most of my life.

I prefer forums. I can't always read everything in chat

As it says in the title, which one or none of the the following do you prefer:-

Cats or Dogs?

Bike or Car?

City or Countryside?

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?

Cookies or Candies?

Butter or Margarine?

TV or CD?

Shower or Bath?

Disposable or Cloth?

Chatrooms or Forums?

Remember, it's either or neither and not both.

I''ve deliberately not added mine here so it's easy to Copy & Paste this list and add your own preferences, but I'll show you mine if you show me yours :P And feel free to qualify any of your choices stating why you've chosen what you have.

D :thumbsup: lly

Cats or Dogs? - Dogs, but cats can be alright sometimes

Bike or Car? - Neither, I'm not allowed to drive for fear of my disability causing problems, same with riding a bike

City or Countryside? - Countryside, especially the Scottish Highlands

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? - Neither, it's all the same to me

Cookies or Candies? - Depends on what I feel like having at the time

Butter or Margarine? - Marg, I love the olive oil type

TV or CD? - Depends on what I'm doing at the time, if reading, then maybe a CD for a little background sound, if TV, then it depends on what's on, got it on right now as background noise

Shower or Bath? - Both, since the flat has terrible water pressure, then I can only go for a bath. But if I could, I have a shower installed, the feeling of the water beating down on your skin is nice

Disposable or Cloth? - Cloth, I've never had the chance to try disposable and I don't know if I will ever have the chance

Chatrooms or Forums? - Either's fine, depends on how I'm feeling and if this junky old comp is working.

:Crylol: I'm not going to quote you BigBoy, as I don't like the taste of soap myself, but BEHAVE!

I may be a pacifist, but don't push your luck. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to look the other way if someone else wanted to re-enact your avatar - with you in the prone position of course!

D :rolleyes: lly

Wait are you telling me, that I will get that? No that would hurt, I wouldn't want that. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Sorry, have to break your either-or rule on when it comes to cats and dogs.

Love them both, each has their special charm!

Bike over car.

Countryside, more room for contemplation. Autumn no doubt, the melancholic that I am.

Candies.

Butter.

CD, could not live without my music!

Shower, a lot less of a hazzle.

I`ll have to go for disposable, all though I have never tried a cloth one. Maybe I`m missing out on something?

Forums, no doubt about that.