LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

6 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

No butt crack, huge thick underwear outline, noisey ....diaper sticking out..... all pretty obvious stuff

Not so true as I am wearing a diaper while i'm at work and you can not tell I am wearing a diaper.  The only way someone can tell is if I bend over and my shirt rides up.  Sometimes the diaper is above my pants line.

But most of what you suggested above is true.

Like he said, Eddie, "How can you tell when someone is wearing a diaper?"  Like you said, " I am wearing a diaper while i'm at work and you can not tell I am wearing a diaper."  GREAT JOB!  Serious!  You have found a way like many of us to wear diapers without anyone knowing, which is the thing many of us do when wearing diapers amongst other people.  To answer scif788's question, you can't tell with people like Eddie who are discreet about how they go around in diapers.  The only way to tell is if the person wearing the diaper is obvious about it somehow, has a wardrobe failure or makes a mistake that exposes his diaper.  If you know what to really look for, you might come to the conclusion that the person might be wearing a diaper if they appear to look a little bulky around the pants, but you will never truly know.  The only way to know for sure is to actually catch a glimpse of the diaper if the person bends down and it shows out the back of their pants, or if it's so obvious due to the bulk that it can't be anything else but a thick diaper!

• Like 1

I work for a large hospital, lots of patients need to wear diapers or large pad for many reasons, we have lots of outpatient clinics, some you can clearly see that someone is wearing a diaper, I don’t get it why old ladies that do wear white pants, you definitely can tell that they have a diaper on, I myself wear adult pull-ups under my uniform ( black trousers of ample size) never have I been asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You generally don’t. It requires an obvious bulge of that specific shape, visible diaper, or a leak.

I wear all the time and never have been caught. Probably wearing to work tomorrow.

Unless I’m wearing a colorful printed diaper and thin gray shorts you would never know I’m wearing a diaper. 

Found our my only pair of shorts are thin enough to show the Crinklz’s diaper I happen to be wearing. 

My work pants are either black or kaki and neither show the diaper. 

The thickness of the butt. The line in the pants around the buttocks. Absence off a butt crack. The crinkling sound. How their pants are pulled in and held to their butt. 

Jeans do good hiding it and so do loose pants, long shirts, and skirts and dresses. Even wearing something tight over the diaper helps with the sound. 

You have to really look for it to see it and it's a lot easier seeing it with an elderly because of their age and they make it more obvious because of the type of pants they are wearing. But if you are at the age where people wouldn't expect you to be wearing a diaper, they are not going to notice despite the obvious signs above. Only ones who would notice would be the ones who wear a diaper or caregivers. But none of them will confront you about it. They will just assume you also have a medical condition. 

• Like 1
The thickness of the butt. The line in the pants around the buttocks. Absence off a butt crack. The crinkling sound. How their pants are pulled in and held to their butt. 
Jeans do good hiding it and so do loose pants, long shirts, and skirts and dresses. Even wearing something tight over the diaper helps with the sound. 

You have to really look for it to see it and it's a lot easier seeing it with an elderly because of their age and they make it more obvious because of the type of pants they are wearing. But if you are at the age where people wouldn't expect you to be wearing a diaper, they are not going to notice despite the obvious signs above. Only ones who would notice would be the ones who wear a diaper or caregivers. But none of them will confront you about it. They will just assume you also have a medical condition. 

Thanks nat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...

A lot of women, even men nowadays, wear such tight pants that you cannot see a butt crack.  They are stretched soo tight, you just cannot tell.  I was kind of surprised to see a guy wearing such tight stretch pants (maybe there were stretch jeans).  I almost thought he was packing one in.

A lot of the pull up type diapers these days are designed not to be seen, and even when, appear to be just panties.  Check the adds on TV!

On the other hand, if you need more than dribble protection, that is a different story and the bulk of something that will contain you for >4hrs is harder to hide, but certainly can be done.  I know of some people that have to wear adequate protection, and do work so it can be done for sure.  In my case, if I choose to go out fully diapered, I will wear an oversize pair of jeans, and a shirt that is sure to stay tucked in.  I also wear a diaper cover or waterproof pantie to insure no leaks!  Better to be safe than to be a point of conversation for a group of giggling teen age girls.  

It also helps to be an older person, as it seems we get a pass when it comes to diaper butt?

One way to know is if you notice any bulges getting bigger over time, as their diaper swells with use. That would only be possible if you were around the person for an extended period of time. 

I was driving down the road the other week and definitely saw someone wearing a nappy. She had what looked like tykables denim jeans on and the way her top was tucked in, it looked like she was wearing a snap crotch onesie (having several of my own, they look slightly different to a normal t-shirt that's tucked in). Additionally, there was a very noticeable diaper bulge going on.

Were I not a member of the ABDL community myself, there's no way I would've spotted the signs. But I am, and I did. She was really cute too.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:51 PM, feralfreak said:

Pants them! Then run like hell!???

On 7/21/2019 at 12:28 PM, ppdude said:

And how,   pray tell, do you do that? ???

How fast do you think they can run after you when they have been "pantsed" with their pants down around their knees?

I did see an older woman the other day in the check out line at the store.  She didn't have diapers in her cart, but she was wearing a diaper under her looser fitting jeans.  She had a larger butt, not huge and maybe she was about 200 pounds overall.  I could clearly see as she walked in the check out like that there was a square shape in back middle of her jeans.  You could see where the jeans got tight in the area where her diaper was but the material was still loose and moving freely just beyond where the bulk of her diaper ended on each side.  At her age, probably mid to late 70's I would expect diapers might be needed.