LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers you buying soon?

12 hours ago, Newbee said:

I’m thinking about trying cloth diapers

I have worn a disposable once. It was comfortable. I had a little difficulty adjusting the tapes though. This is where cloth diapers work best for me. I can pin them just right. And you only have to purchase them once!

• 2 weeks later...
I’m thinking about trying cloth diapers
And may I suggest the Seni Quattro's they work well and are cooler for summer time and are very lite for a with a good capacity.
I just got 2 cases of them last week and spent a little over $100 for 80 diapers. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have a large order of Babykins coming within the next week. I have heard they are fantastic cloth diapers. Looking forward to trying them for night time use.

I'll be getting some Lille Fit tape-ups next time I go into town,,,

They look a bit boring but they are proper nappies, just on pull-ups atm, but don't want to get into ABDL nappies immediately, save that for later lol,,,

I have a large order of Babykins coming within the next week. I have heard they are fantastic cloth diapers. Looking forward to trying them for night time use.
Did you special order or off the rack them? I prefer the SO for like 5 bucks extra you can have a double soaker ,babykin's is the only place that adds it to the entire garment ,instead of just the crotch.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Did you special order or off the rack them? I prefer the SO for like 5 bucks extra you can have a double soaker ,babykin's is the only place that adds it to the entire garment ,instead of just the crotch.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Aww snap. I didn't even know that was an option. I bought off the rack because of the sale going on. I FINALLY received them yesterday. They are a little tight but otherwise so far so good. I am in the process of losing a bunch of weight anyway so it will be all good in a few months. Maybe once I get down to goal weight I will buy some more with the soaker. I did buy several of the boosters though.

Im waiting for an order of Abu Peekabu and Abu barebum diapers as well as 1 package of Attends regular 10 for training purposes im running at a trail of 10km about 2 times a week.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:06 PM, diaperlad said:

Comfidry 24/7 with a large booster is what I only buy all the time. I’m not really a fan of ABDL diapers. For 1. They are expensive. 2. I’m stuck between a medium and a large, so comfidry. Just absolutely Perfect! 3. I’m a big fan of all white diapers. 

I'm late to the game on this thread, but couldn't resist the reply. Confidry is the only one I use too. Moved from Tranquility ATN as quality fell through the floor over the years and my wetting getting wetter. These things are great! I figure most disposables are basically the same so I'm hesitant to try others. I wish there was a sample pack of all those available so you could try them all.

• Thanks 1

New Goodnites when they release imminently here in Canada. I think the new Pampers Cruisers 7 are out with the stretchier tapes, I foolishly bought a whole case of the "old" size 7s. They're still great but I'm super curious how much the new tapes will stretch. Bummer is I can only buy them at Walmart and only by the case. I can't find any other stores selling them preferably by the bag...

Just ordered a batch of diaper flannel and terry cloth to sew some more diapers with built-in boosters as well as lace fabric to Make Mom a new valance for her bathroom. Should be here by Tuesday.