LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshorecare MegaMax

If anything , I have found the newer version of the MegaMax to be a little but more absorbent and they seem softer . I really like them ! One thing I discovered for what its worth. I reach in after I put it on and with my thumb or finger pull the leg gathers out all along where it fits on your booty to crotch. Defiantly fluff it before putting it on. I wear mine snug in the waist and thighs . All this seems to help with leaks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am up this morning in a very wet small pink MegaMax diaper. Very comfy, no leaks, and I don't plan to change yet, I am sure I have more capacity left so why waste a diaper. A great diaper.

• Like 1

The MegaMax diapers continue to amaze me.  Put on a Tie Dye MegaMax this afternoon and was doing things around the house.   I had several beers and wetted numerous times.  The diaper was absolutely soaked,  but it never leaked. The tapes held the whole time and I never had to adjust them.   I changed it after about 8 hours.   It was so swollen,  I couldn't help but waddle as I walked around the house,  up and down the basement steps.  Just my diaper and a pair of jeans on.  These diapers are amazing. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a 36" waist and 6'2 I usually wear  Medium size betterdry and Northshore supreme and most other diapers. But, Megamax medium is a bit large ad comes up to my belly button and small is just a tad bit small but small fits better the the mediums. I wish they made a in between size. I would think others would have this issue too?

On 5/19/2021 at 12:19 PM, 247dlwear said:

I have a 36" waist and 6'2 I usually wear  Medium size betterdry and Northshore supreme and most other diapers. But, Megamax medium is a bit large ad comes up to my belly button and small is just a tad bit small but small fits better the the mediums. I wish they made a in between size. I would think others would have this issue too?

Absolutely, I find the fit of the mediums too weird for me. I bought a couple of cases now they're available in the UK and having heard the hype, I put the first one on and my reaction was "what the f***, weird fit". They just don't feel as secure to me as a Tykables, Rearz or ABU medium. Too big. So both cases have been consigned to the bottom of the pile and I won't bother again. Will stick with ABU and Tykables. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Tried the black MegaMax in April, and they were fantastic. Really thought Northshore nailed it this time. Felt like the original MegaMax in every way. My SO also really likes the black, but I like white diapers, so I decided to balance the two.

Got a resupply of the white a few weeks back, and... ugh... "Mommy! They shrunk the MegaMax again!"

I didn't really have to say it. It was, well, obvious. The diaper was way softer than the black Mega Max from April, okay, not a terrible thing if everything else is the same.

But it feels a lot thinner. And the first wetting totally confirmed that. It was immediately visible. A normal MegaMax shows almost nothing first go.

By the third wetting, it looked like an Attends with waistband. A giant pool of gel between my legs, and hardly anything up front.

I really hope this is just a bad bag.

This goes back to being what I wish the Supreme was. If the Supreme was like this, I'd buy a case of Supreme for everyday wear, and a case of MegaMax for nighttime wear. (I don't hate Attends with waistband, it's just too thin - this isn't - but it doesn't hold the gel in place either).

Northshore Adam, please just take what you did to this latest batch, slap a 'Mega Supreme' on it, charge $1.70 a diaper, and get Mega Max back to the way it was earlier this year! You'll get 2x the business.

My morning Tye Dye Mega Max size small is very wet and very, very messy-loaded to the Max- without any concerns about a leak or diaper "blow-out." Great diaper, one of the best, this morning's experience should be a great testimonial.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone with megamax in a medium do me a favor - i'm not convinced they will fit well based on their measurements.

Can you pull a measuring tape and give me the overall length from front to back, and then the width of the front and rear of them?

i'm a 38" ish waist, with a bit of booty. dry 24/7's fit me perfectly in medium.  the large megamaxes are an ok fit - but impossible to get the legs snug at the back, was wondering if going to a medium might resolve this.

Just checked.  They measure 34-35” long depending on how tight I pull them, and 28” wide at both the front and rear waistline.

I’m 5’9” tall.  Since switching to MegaMax, my weight has ranged from a high of 230 lb to a low of 200 lb, and waist from 34” to 40”.  The the lowest end (200 lb, 34”) they’re pretty big on me.  Around 38-40” they’re perfect.  YRMV :D

I don't understand how people could say the new MegaMax diapers are good. They are the same junk like all the other store bought diapers today. Before their Chinese company F..d them up by changing them, they were THE ONLY all white diaper left that had thick padding, felt bulky between the legs like the old baby diapers and looked incredible in the mirror when you squatted down.  And they had a great crackle. You can't even hear the new diapers. I HATE THEM. Their Chinese manufacture did the same thing that they've been doing for the last 20 years, as with the old Attends: destroying a great product to make it cheaper so they could put more profit in their pockets at the expense of the customers opportunity cost of a great product. 

large.sq_dip.jpg.fea52f160c647c190033021

I'm not going to go into the full story, but the owner did not sound like he had any ambition on the phone. I've spoke and worked with their another corporate personal also. A woman who went out of her way last year and sent my last pack to china to persuade them to bring back the old diaper. They did, and then the stupid Chinese company changed them again. The owner of NorthShore said it was a supply issue, but I don't buy that. Northshore use to go out of their way to keep their flagship (Megamax) diaper as they were, and unchanged because so many people loved them. The last time I talked to the owner, he had a passive attitude this time like, "sorry but nothing I can do kind of attitude." There is nothing special about them these diapers anymore.  The last good batch was from
Apr 2020. All the new 2021 diapers are thinner and softer garbage. By the way, they made a special note in their logs to only ship me diapers with the Apr, and may 2020 date. But this last order they screwed up and shipped me $400.00 of these new junk diapers. They are out of stock now and will probably never get them back to what they were.

They made the padding on the new diapers more fluffy but less packed. so they are not as thick when wet, and the plastic backing is the same thin and soft junk you can buy at any drug store.  I'm done with them and all these new members who have this "ok passive attitude" when they never experienced the older diapers.

The world sucks today. Then you have Johnson and Johnson who basically said, screw you to the public and discontinued the classic baby powder smell that millions grew up on. I've never heard of anyone having issues of cancer till just last year. Everyone I know from cousins, to friends never had an issue. More state run false news to go after hard working company's. Now their classic scent is gone forever thanks to all the sue happy people. Telc is in our food, and hundreds of other products, but now all the sudden it's bad because layers said it was.  People today are a bunch of A holes to each other.

Everybody has different diaper preferences and experiences. I am a big fan of all the NS diapers. For daytime wetting the Lites and Supreme diapers are great, and MegaMax for bedtime are the best. A Supreme can also get me through the night without wetting my night clothes or bedding. I hope you find a diaper that suits you the best.

• Like 2

@crawling-in-diapers

I started wearing diapers in 2019. When I started wearing diapers, the ones I was using were terrible they were the prevail air diapers. These things weren’t even considered a diaper by me because all they want is the cheapest possible thing that they can make they can get away with. Incomes NORTHSHORE, who has the best diaper in my opinion. Let me be clear NORTHSHORE does have issues with Chinese manufacturers and I believe that Mr. Greenberg has taken care of most of this, but he must remain vigilant and keep the diapers the way he wants them made. Just because a Chinese company can make these does not mean that they should change these. As far as I’m concerned NORTHSHORE is the only diaper that is available that is fully plastic, and it’s similar to the diapers that I am used to because I used to wear them myself when I was a kid.

I used to have the same problem. In 2020, I got a load of diapers from NORTHSHORE that were very stiff and uncomfortable. It felt like a piece of cardboard between my legs and I have used diapers since 2019.  Mr. Greenberg told me that the reason why there was a problem in the load of diapers that I had received was because of the Chinese manufacturers had change the way the diapers were made, and this is not the way that @NorthShoreAdam wanted them made, so he had to get after the Chinese manufacturers.  I however did not ask to return a full month supply of diapers because of this problem. What I did was to ask them for large boosters from NORTHSHORE so that I could use them to make the diaper softer and easier to deal with as I cannot sanction having diapers that feel like a piece of cardboard between your legs. I probably missed the boat when it came to the original diapers that you were referring to, but I can tell you from experience that the NORTHSHORE mega max are the best diapers that I have worn to date and I have worn a few of them including the NORTHSHORE supreme which is pretty good and still is.  What I do to take care of these older diapers is to take two of the boosters from NORTHSHORE and put them in between the diaper padding and my body which will make the diaper softer so that it doesn’t feel like a piece of cardboard scraping your legs.

I agree that the Chinese manufacture should not change what is done to these diapers. Mr. Greenberg has instructed them to do it the way he asked them to do it and if he hast to go to the length of telling them how to do it and being on the phone and stepping on heads when they do it the wrong way, I believe that they are trying their best to make the best diaper possible. You may not agree with me and you may have problems with what you have and I am sorry to hear about that. It sucks when you have a bad batch or you have a bad experience with the product. I can tell you from experience that the diapers I was using in 2019 for the first three weeks to a month we’re terrible, And we’re not even worth it. I don’t know how these companies can state that these are good diapers. Prevail air are nothing more than tabbed  underwear and do not have any of the absorbency necessary to maintain integrity and make them usable. I mean come on, what is the deal with these tabbed underwear when they can’t even hold one or two pees, or what happens when you have a BM and you have to have a way to release it those things won’t hold it they won’t deal with odor control they are not diapers they are not good enough. NORTHSHORE knows how to make diapers, and they have proven very helpful and very good to me. I can’t tell you how many times I have had a problem where I’ve had to use the diaper fully and I am glad that I have a NORTHSHORE mega max on.

People think I I’m a little crazy when I say that I believe that the mega Macs are the best diapers around. I would not say that if I were not positive of this. The problem is most of the places that make diapers nowadays do not know how to make a plastic pack diapers that is even comparable to anything that I have seen over my lifetime. They want you to have the cheapest possible diaper or pull-up on underwear that they can make because that way they can make  more money.  All of these medical professionals that say that they are reasons to going to cost back diapers and pull on underwear:  I every single one of them, I say why do they try to make things so cheaply? Mr. Greenberg has done the research Mr. Greenberg knows what people need and the reason why NORTHSHORE exists in the first place is because he could not find what he wanted for quality of a diaper when one of his family members needed this and that is why this company exists. If you could take all of the things that I have heard regarding why diapers or made the way they are today, and boil them down,  them down you will realize that they say that the reason why they make diapers this way is because of problems with skin breakdown with rashes and other medical problems they also state that the reason that they do this is because of state regulations or nursing home regulations that state that a resident must be changed every two hours. I can tell you from experience that these cloth back diapers do nothing to protect the skin they do nothing to make it so that you are comfortable they are just used as a stopgap measure rarther  than to make it so that a person is comfortable, has dignity and  he’s not sitting in a mess for a long period of time.

If you take all of the stupid reasons away from the equation and you think about it, The reason is they use are stupid. If you want someone to be comfortable and not have to worry about skin breakdown rashes or anything else, you would use high-quality plastic bag diapers with odor control and the ability to hold what you were able to release. If you were placed in a prevail air diaper, I can guarantee you you would be wet in 45 seconds and you would not be very comfortable you would be leaking all over everything. At least when you have a plastic bag diaper, there is some absorption and ability to hold what you are releasing, while making sure that the odor control in a diaper is controlling the odor. Anyone who has dealt with diapers probably understands that when they make diapers nowadays they are 100 times worse than they were back 20 years ago. This is because as I keep staring because they wish to give you the cheapest possible diaper they can make because of state regulations and because of all of the stupid reasoning.

I am not saying that people should not have diapers that don’t make them allergic, or help them with their issues: what I am stating is that company should make the best diapers they can, and give them to those who need them or make them affordable and give us a choice rather than taking away all plastic diapers off the market, or restricting their Dispensing to those that have to go through a long and arduous PA process through state Medicaid agencies. Now that I have proven that this is the best diaper for my needs, I do not have to prove it anymore, and I don’t have to worry about having them give me subpar products.

@NorthShoreAdam and his team are top-notch. They care about the customer, and they care about making sure that what they give their customers is the best that they possibly can. This does not mean that they don’t make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, and things happen whether miscommunication or something that someone thinks is better, things happen. I wish that NORTHSHORE diapers could be made in the United States, but unfortunately this might not be economically feasible, or practical at this time.  As long as there are tariffs on Chinese products, what diaper users will probably have to deal with higher price and possibly lower quantity available. I believe Mr. Greenberg is doing the best he can, and he will continue to make products that he believes a good quality. At some point I may order NORTHSHORE underwear to test it out. When I had a problem with diapers in 2020, I ended up working out a deal that allowed me to use the supply that I was given, so that I would not be without. I am sorry that you are having problems and I hope that you were able to solve them. The older diapers were made the wrong way and I mean the ones in 2020. I know that the ones you are talking about probably were softer or more absorbent, so I may be at a disadvantage because I’m not sure what we’re dealing with if you’re talking about anything prior to 2019 or 2020.

Thank you to NORTHSHORE for an awesome product in my opinion: they are the best diaper in the market because they know how to make a diaper. It is not something that is quickly done at poor quality, to serve a niche that needs to be covered. Everyone deserves quality and quantity of good product so that they don’t have to waste quantity.

Lets hope that NORTHSHORE continues to be a very good product and that the manufacturers do not change Mr. Greenberg’s specifications. When you have the best diaper on the market it is a pain in the neck if you suddenly start going downhill.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to fix a few words
  • Like 1

@crawling-in-diapers

I  bought some of the first MegaMax diapers when they came out and don't remember them having a crinkle or crackle.   I  only wear diapers occasionally,  so I  haven't had all of the versions.   The ones that I have had have always fit me well and have been quite. 

I  think that Northshore is trying to make the best diaper possible while keeping costs under control. 

There's a lot of diapers out there that I would like to try, but really can't justify the price. 

Thank you Northshorecare. 

• Like 1
On 8/29/2021 at 8:51 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@crawling-in-diapers

I started wearing diapers in 2019. When I started wearing diapers, the ones I was using were terrible they were the prevail air diapers. These things weren’t even considered a diaper by me because all they want is the cheapest possible thing that they can make they can get away with. Incomes NORTHSHORE, who has the best diaper in my opinion. Let me be clear NORTHSHORE does have issues with Chinese manufacturers and I believe that Mr. Greenberg has taken care of most of this, but he must remain vigilant and keep the diapers the way he wants them made. Just because a Chinese company can make these does not mean that they should change these. As far as I’m concerned NORTHSHORE is the only diaper that is available that is fully plastic, and it’s similar to the diapers that I am used to because I used to wear them myself when I was a kid.

I used to have the same problem. In 2020, I got a load of diapers from NORTHSHORE that were very stiff and uncomfortable. It felt like a piece of cardboard between my legs and I have used diapers since 2019.  Mr. Greenberg told me that the reason why there was a problem in the load of diapers that I had received was because of the Chinese manufacturers had change the way the diapers were made, and this is not the way that @NorthShoreAdam wanted them made, so he had to get after the Chinese manufacturers.  I however did not ask to return a full month supply of diapers because of this problem. What I did was to ask them for large boosters from NORTHSHORE so that I could use them to make the diaper softer and easier to deal with as I cannot sanction having diapers that feel like a piece of cardboard between your legs. I probably missed the boat when it came to the original diapers that you were referring to, but I can tell you from experience that the NORTHSHORE mega max are the best diapers that I have worn to date and I have worn a few of them including the NORTHSHORE supreme which is pretty good and still is.  What I do to take care of these older diapers is to take two of the boosters from NORTHSHORE and put them in between the diaper padding and my body which will make the diaper softer so that it doesn’t feel like a piece of cardboard scraping your legs.

I agree that the Chinese manufacture should not change what is done to these diapers. Mr. Greenberg has instructed them to do it the way he asked them to do it and if he hast to go to the length of telling them how to do it and being on the phone and stepping on heads when they do it the wrong way, I believe that they are trying their best to make the best diaper possible. You may not agree with me and you may have problems with what you have and I am sorry to hear about that. It sucks when you have a bad batch or you have a bad experience with the product. I can tell you from experience that the diapers I was using in 2019 for the first three weeks to a month we’re terrible, And we’re not even worth it. I don’t know how these companies can state that these are good diapers. Prevail air are nothing more than tabbed  underwear and do not have any of the absorbency necessary to maintain integrity and make them usable. I mean come on, what is the deal with these tabbed underwear when they can’t even hold one or two pees, or what happens when you have a BM and you have to have a way to release it those things won’t hold it they won’t deal with odor control they are not diapers they are not good enough. NORTHSHORE knows how to make diapers, and they have proven very helpful and very good to me. I can’t tell you how many times I have had a problem where I’ve had to use the diaper fully and I am glad that I have a NORTHSHORE mega max on.

People think I I’m a little crazy when I say that I believe that the mega Macs are the best diapers around. I would not say that if I were not positive of this. The problem is most of the places that make diapers nowadays do not know how to make a plastic pack diapers that is even comparable to anything that I have seen over my lifetime. They want you to have the cheapest possible diaper or pull-up on underwear that they can make because that way they can make  more money.  All of these medical professionals that say that they are reasons to going to cost back diapers and pull on underwear:  I every single one of them, I say why do they try to make things so cheaply? Mr. Greenberg has done the research Mr. Greenberg knows what people need and the reason why NORTHSHORE exists in the first place is because he could not find what he wanted for quality of a diaper when one of his family members needed this and that is why this company exists. If you could take all of the things that I have heard regarding why diapers or made the way they are today, and boil them down,  them down you will realize that they say that the reason why they make diapers this way is because of problems with skin breakdown with rashes and other medical problems they also state that the reason that they do this is because of state regulations or nursing home regulations that state that a resident must be changed every two hours. I can tell you from experience that these cloth back diapers do nothing to protect the skin they do nothing to make it so that you are comfortable they are just used as a stopgap measure rarther  than to make it so that a person is comfortable, has dignity and  he’s not sitting in a mess for a long period of time.

If you take all of the stupid reasons away from the equation and you think about it, The reason is they use are stupid. If you want someone to be comfortable and not have to worry about skin breakdown rashes or anything else, you would use high-quality plastic bag diapers with odor control and the ability to hold what you were able to release. If you were placed in a prevail air diaper, I can guarantee you you would be wet in 45 seconds and you would not be very comfortable you would be leaking all over everything. At least when you have a plastic bag diaper, there is some absorption and ability to hold what you are releasing, while making sure that the odor control in a diaper is controlling the odor. Anyone who has dealt with diapers probably understands that when they make diapers nowadays they are 100 times worse than they were back 20 years ago. This is because as I keep staring because they wish to give you the cheapest possible diaper they can make because of state regulations and because of all of the stupid reasoning.

I am not saying that people should not have diapers that don’t make them allergic, or help them with their issues: what I am stating is that company should make the best diapers they can, and give them to those who need them or make them affordable and give us a choice rather than taking away all plastic diapers off the market, or restricting their Dispensing to those that have to go through a long and arduous PA process through state Medicaid agencies. Now that I have proven that this is the best diaper for my needs, I do not have to prove it anymore, and I don’t have to worry about having them give me subpar products.

@NorthShoreAdam and his team are top-notch. They care about the customer, and they care about making sure that what they give their customers is the best that they possibly can. This does not mean that they don’t make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, and things happen whether miscommunication or something that someone thinks is better, things happen. I wish that NORTHSHORE diapers could be made in the United States, but unfortunately this might not be economically feasible, or practical at this time.  As long as there are tariffs on Chinese products, what diaper users will probably have to deal with higher price and possibly lower quantity available. I believe Mr. Greenberg is doing the best he can, and he will continue to make products that he believes a good quality. At some point I may order NORTHSHORE underwear to test it out. When I had a problem with diapers in 2020, I ended up working out a deal that allowed me to use the supply that I was given, so that I would not be without. I am sorry that you are having problems and I hope that you were able to solve them. The older diapers were made the wrong way and I mean the ones in 2020. I know that the ones you are talking about probably were softer or more absorbent, so I may be at a disadvantage because I’m not sure what we’re dealing with if you’re talking about anything prior to 2019 or 2020.

Thank you to NORTHSHORE for an awesome product in my opinion: they are the best diaper in the market because they know how to make a diaper. It is not something that is quickly done at poor quality, to serve a niche that needs to be covered. Everyone deserves quality and quantity of good product so that they don’t have to waste quantity.

Lets hope that NORTHSHORE continues to be a very good product and that the manufacturers do not change Mr. Greenberg’s specifications. When you have the best diaper on the market it is a pain in the neck if you suddenly start going downhill.

Brian

Brian,

Thanks very much for your support. It certainly is a historically difficult time for all brands and manufacturers now with supply chain disruption like never seen before. Making a "perfect" diaper is likely never possible, but especially now...so let's not let perfect be the enemy of really good diapers. NorthShore is trying very hard, sparing no expense to make sure we have adequate supply of our products during these difficult times.

Sincerely,

Adam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, lil_baby_wet_n_squishy said:

Has anyone else noticed that the capacity isn't as high as they claim? Its listed as being comparable to 6500ml diaper but it seems like it can handle half of that.  Megamax seems like more of a lightweight diaper.

I certainly don't classify a MegaMax diaper as a lightweight diaper. You have peaked my curiosity, what brands do you consider to be the most absorbent and reliable?

• 2 weeks later...

I've purchased the Megamax twice in the past year and found them to be as good as any other brand/model and better than many.  Here are my observations based on wearing on diaper up to 12 hours during the daytime and another diaper for 6-8 hours sleeping.

• Front of the diaper has a clear, wide, thick plastic "landing pad" for the tapes. 
  • Adhesive on the tapes is very aggressive. If you need to reposition it must be done within a few seconds of closing the diaper, otherwise it's a no-go for refastening.
  • They do absorb a lot of liquid and tend to droop more than diapers that don't absorb as much.  
  • The diaper has leak guards that work up to a point, and not at all for side sleeping. After a couple releases that settle in the seat, the urine is forced out and past the leak guards when the wearer sits down.
  • The plastic shell holds in heat causing one's behind and crotch to sweat leading to chafing and rash.
  • Not very effective at trapping odors.

On 10/23/2021 at 4:05 AM, Moochie said:

I certainly don't classify a MegaMax diaper as a lightweight diaper. You have peaked my curiosity, what brands do you consider to be the most absorbent and reliable?

Bambino and Rearz are more absorbent. I was actually impressed recently with the Tykables Camies and LittleRawr. They have come a long way from where they had started.  I would put Trest at the top of my list but they are currently out of stock. 

I think one of the biggest flaws is they stretch with extended wear.. like overnight resulting in them being less secure and leaking. Also as Ohmo had mentioned press out leaks are an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel this review is warranted because of the exceptional service provided by northshore. 

2 weeks ago rougly i purchased a case of northshores 2 megamaxes and 2 supremes. I did my normal routine of putting my items away. Fast forward a bit. I switched to the supremes. Well my first impression was not so great. The description off the site is misleading to the actual product. I felt the supremes were overrated. The absorbency was about the only thing on par. 

Moving on. Northshore contacted me to write a review. So i left my honest review and gave it 3 stars.  Northshore reached out to me and asked me why and i told them that the supremes description i feel doesnt capture the actual quality of the product. Anyways, i stated in my statement to them that i would continue purchasing megamaxes, the supremes were out of the question. I would not be getting those again.

Northshore came through and made it right. They sent me 2 packs of megamaxes to replace the supremes. 

I can HONESTLY say northshore has gained me as a frequent buyer and loyal fan.  There customer service, compassion, and understanding were unparalleled. 

Please keep up the excellent work and team Adam!!!!

• Like 2

I'm relatively new to the Megamax, having decided to try them out of curiosity about 6 or 8 months ago, after hearing them mentioned here multiple times. They are now one of my core "daily drivers"; they're a great product, and ideally suited to my body type, because I'm sized on the border between medium and large for most brands, but the Megamax medium is sized just a bit more generously than most, so they work perfectly for me for daytime wearing, without adding  unnecessary bulk, but they have sufficient capacity to work under any circumstances - overnight, daytime, flights, etc. The additional colours now available are a bonus. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a MegaMax today and just wanted to say,  again, how much I love these diapers.  I wear the large and they fit me very well. 

I  decided to wear it out deer hunting so that I wouldn't have to get up and pee.  It's just amazing how much these diapers hold.

Sitting there hunting,  I started thinking about how awesome it would be if these came  in Camouflage and Blaze Orange.   I know @NorthShoreAdamhow hard it is to add more products,  but maybe a limited run.  Some folks may enjoy camo diapers all year.  Blaze Orange may be enjoyed by both hunters and others around Halloween.  Camo may need to be a generic pattern as others are copyright protected. 

I think I'll make a poll to see if there's any interest,  other than me.

The MegaMax is sure one of the best diapers, I've tried so far. Just got them in pink today. Nice color and excelent fit. 

Especially the inner cuff (not sure if this is the right word for it) is higher than in other diapers, what makes them pretty leek-proof.

Here is a pic of them.

pink-mm1.jpg

• Like 1

I got in a pack of these today, I was sitting in a recliner and after three wettings I went to check on them and noticed leakage on the very edge of the briefs I was wearing over the mega max. 

The position I was in was closer to sitting up than laying down. The diaper only absorbed to the mid way point and over the top and around to the leg guards. 

I'll give them another try later.

I love the Supremes but this is the second time I've purchased these and not liking them so far.