LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Yourself to Wet in Your Diapers

On 2/23/2018 at 3:38 PM, Your Wet Friend said:

What's to be said? The level of information and expertise shared and the quality of discussion is darn good here. Some good anatomy lessons for sure. And to be a bit partial, I've been waiting patiently for Bettypooh to chime in. So I think this is working -- people are learning. How about that?

This whole self-generated incontinence / bed-wetting may be a very important goal to some of us. But it's never worth doing anything dangerous.

I persist because I love being able to ignore the need to use the bathroom for urinary purposes. I won't go in pubic restrooms -- simply cannot stand them -- and anyway I can stand in front of a urinal for what seems like forever and nothing happens. I walk out, and have to go at once.

I'm not going to put up with that. So I've solved all those problems in one fell swoop by always wearing disposable diapers when out. The longer I'll be out, the more I'll "stuff" it to minimize changes, since those might imply another trip into a restroom. A dreadful thought if there ever were one -- at least for me. I have a spare camera bag that I use for diaper supplies when out. It says "Canon" on it, so it doesn't scream "diaper bag" if I were to need to take it in somewhere and change in a restroom. And who would leave their camera laying around unattended? So it should draw no attention nor betray that there is no photo gear in it, but just diapering supplies Rarely use it, and then only in the car. But it's there just in case.

I do continue to look for ways to speed this process up, provided they are behavioral and safe. Hence my working with the coach to see what happens. It has been a very interesting experience. And there is some good thinking there. It typically does not take a year to train a bedwetter to become dry. Specific things can be tried. Therefore, by reversing that process, starting to wet the bed at least on an occasion should be able to be done in a few months or less. Perhaps not causing every night wetting, but enough so that one never knows if one is going to sleep wet or not. That's enough progress to encourage me to persist. Others will approach this differently.

Anyway, all this excitement has caused me to log in and buy another case of Abena Premiums.

Bob

I’m not actively trying to lose control of my bladder but I’ve had issues all my life and as I age my issues are getting worse. I can sympathize with those in this incontinence desires forum however because I know how being diapered can increase a person’s emotional outlook and lower stress. Since I don’t have negative judgements against those in this forum I like to drop in occasionally to see what’s going on.

it’s ironic that one of the most valuable tips I’ve stumbled on for discretely carrying diapering supplies would be in this very forum which I suspect most people here don’t bother with. Your Wet Friend, your Cannon camera diaper bag idea is simply brilliant. Your spot on in saying that no one will question why you would bring your camera bag to the bathroom with you. These bits of information people share on this site are what make it the best AB/DL and incontinence site out there.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
10 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I’m not actively trying to lose control of my bladder but I’ve had issues all my life and as I age my issues are getting worse. I can sympathize with those in this incontinence desires forum however because I know how being diapered can increase a person’s emotional outlook and lower stress. Since I don’t have negative judgements against those in this forum I like to drop in occasionally to see what’s going on.

it’s ironic that one of the most valuable tips I’ve stumbled on for discretely carrying diapering supplies would be in this very forum which I suspect most people here don’t bother with. Your Wet Friend, your Cannon camera diaper bag idea is simply brilliant. Your spot on in saying that no one will question why you would bring your camera bag to the bathroom with you. These bits of information people share on this site are what make it the best AB/DL and incontinence site out there.

Hugs,

Freta

Hi Freta,

That is very kind of you.

That camera bag gig sort of came out of necessity. Photography is a hobby, and when I did need to use the restroom I could hardly leave a bag full of gear outside the restroom. If a friend was there, that would have been different. But when I'm by myself with my camera stuff there's no option other than going all the way to the car to lock it up, then return to retrieve it which is a pain. And at some events you cannot go in and out at will.

So ... why not put diaper supplies in what is an obvious camera bag even when I don't have a camera with me?

And the camera bag I do use is large enough to hold a couple of disposable diapers as well as the other gear. I shove them in the slot that is designed for a notebook computer, something I don't take with me in my photo bag.

Thanks!

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

BabyKeiff, I believe you are well intentioned but misinformed. I have treated folks with pneumothorax, and it's really not as you seem to understand. In the type of pneumothorax that will kill you fast (tension pneumothorax), air gets in the chest cavity via a wound and gets trapped between the inner chest wall and the lung itself, thus preventing full lung inflation. Each breath makes it worse, and you die unless treated quickly. If fluid got in the chest and prevented breathing that would normally be blood, known as haemothorax, not urine. If you die from internal bleeding it usually is from the hypovolemic shock, not suffocation.

I won't comment the medical science (or lack of - actually) in your posts further beyond also stating that if you mix up ureters and urethra it's a bad start when trying to instruct people about bladder (dys)function.

BTW people who chronically can't drain their bladders and keep high intravesical pressures (such as some paraplegics with neurogenic bladder) will end up with many issues, thus the importance of regular self-cathing, stents, or other procedure. It's not a good idea to mess with your body too much.

You’re wasting your time.  I’ve corrected his elaborate, vaguely medical sounding writeups before times, and they still keep coming.  IIRC, he’s said he has a medical background, but I’ve always wondered exactly what that entails, because I have strong doubts.

He knows just enough to sound good to laypeople by spouting a bunch of anatomical terms like renal calyx, but to anyone who actually has a medical education or works in medicine, it reads like someone writing about crystal energy healing or homeopathy. The oft-repeated insistence that being in a warm wet diaper with diaper cream on your butt makes it so your brain “can’t tell” that you’re not messy and causes it to just freely release your bowels with no conscious control is my favorite claim.

Let's not be bashing other members here or I may be compelled to do some Moderator-style bashing of my own :bash::o Let's also remember that this is an international forum and that medical approaches and techniques vary from place to place- they are not universal and as best I can tell nobody can prove that one way is right and the others are wrong.

Nobody here can know whether a member is who they claim to be or not. You have to decide for yourself who to listen to and who to believe. And given the vast amount of medical info available online it's not hard for anyone to verify that what is being said is right or wrong. If you disagree with what another member says then do so civilly and without bashing or you may find your voice is the one being quashed <_<

I'm here to maintain order and I will darn well do that as more than a few banned members have discovered to their chagrin. I don't like doing that but I will so don't push me. If you have something to say then say it. Add reference links if you want to add weight to your veracity. Speak freely but do not speak ill of others or you WILL be hearing from me and you won't like my message. If you can't do this then best that you say nothing instead ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You’re wasting your time.  I’ve corrected his elaborate, vaguely medical sounding writeups before times, and they still keep coming.

So much I gathered, thus my saying I wouldn't comment his posts further :)

Let's also remember that this is an international forum and that medical approaches and techniques vary from place to place- they are not universal and as best I can tell nobody can prove that one way is right and the others are are wrong.

Bettypooh

I concur with the rest, but we’re not discussing techniques here, and the ones we did are objectively false. Homeopathy is objectively useless and all stated benefits are false, other than the placebo effect. Crystal energy healing is objectively useless, and all stated benefits are false, other than the placebo effect.

Human anatomy and physiology does not change depending on your location.  

Nowhere in the world is a tension pneumothorax defined in a way that would allow a “ruptured bladder to leak urine and fill the abdominal cavity until the diaphragm can’t contract anymore” (which though theoretically possible, is not a realistic possibility in any way, for a number of reasons) to qualify.  

Nowhere in the world can you lose conscious bowel control by putting diaper rash cream in your asscrack and ‘fooling your brain’, and the concept is so wrong as to surpass laughable and become alarming.  Anti-vaxxers have a more solid base in actual medicine than that, and that’s saying something.

I find the concept of the moderators defending people spreading false information from people correcting them to be disturbing.  Sure, it’s been mostly harmless so far, but when it eventually is not?  I will not sit idly by and watch harmful information be spread.  If I and others would be disallowed from correctly pointing out harmful information and using the history of sketchy at best, completely false at worst, statements to lend weight to the point, then you should really just ban me and every other medical provider on this board right now, and we’ll just take our time to another board that respects reality and respects its members enough to protect them.

The purpose of this forum is to express thoughts and views concerning whatever aspects of our diaper lives is of importance. It is up to each and everyone of us to read, assimilate, decide, and choose which post(s) are of importance to us. At the same time it is each persons responsibility to investigate further and make up their own minds if a posting has value and truth to their own particular needs. As far as I am concerned "Bettypooh" dealt with the issue in a proper and fair manner and the issue should be laid to rest. We do not need a continuation of the "whining" division:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

I am not defending anyone here but I AM enforcing site rules. There's a difference in that which is easily understood by most folks. Any Member is free to post whatever they want, and any Member is free to disagree with them. How that occurs is what I care about and nobody gets special treatment when it comes to that.

End of discussion, now let's get back on topic B)

I'm almost always close enough to my car to keep changes there. To make discretion easier it's in two plastic shopping bags, one inside the other, which makes it impossible to see or know what I'm carrying even if it's fully exposed. It's handy for disposal too, and the prices is right as well :P If I'm going to be away from my car then I carry a day-pack (small backpack) with me. If there's no place for disposal, I tie one bag inside the other which keeps odors and wetness at bay until I can find a trash can. Better would be a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and for longer delayed disposal or fecal matter it seals away odors much better.

If you need something, be it Meds or diapers or whatever, to get through the day then you find a workable way to make it happen as easily as is possible. Every situation will vary but I can think of only a few where keeping a change handy with discretion would be a real problem. People notice differences so whatever your chosen method, be regular with it so fewer people will notice anything. And realize that total discretion is nigh on to impossible- at some point sooner or later someone IS going to notice your diapers- so prepare for how you will handle that. As Teddy Roosevelt wisely said "You only have problems if you're not prepared for them. If you're prepared for them then there isn't any problem." :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, im a adult baby i dont wear diapers 24/7 due to my current income i wish i could.  However i wear goodnites every night and i did absolutely nothing and i wake up wet a couple of times a week. Im not surw if its jiat subconscious or i just lose control some nights. But some days i wear my goodnites during the day and i think its mainly just becoming comfortable and less strenuous wetting in your diapers. When im awake the days i wear them i just wet i know i gotta potty but its effortless in any position. However whenever my employment situation gets better i would love to potty in my diapers unconsciously. I feel there is a lot of information on this site and whenever i can wear and wet 24/7 i will try the multiple ideas ive read on this site. Everybody is different one method may work for some and another method may work for others. I will say this i wasn't trying to wet in my sleep it just happened over time for me anyway. Good luck to all

Jessica Michelle 

• Like 1

@Bettypooh You are correct!  It is a mental thing.  Our Sub-Conscious is what we need to change in order to do as we want.  I have been a practitioner of the Law of attraction for many years.  I understand Quantum Physics really well.  And what we desire is only a thought away.  One of the issues one has is clearing our Sub-Conscious of blocks that are holding us back.  

Right now I know a lot of my blocks and one of them is money.  I am though clearing those blocks on a daily basis.  I meditate often to clear those blocks and work to best myself.  I do desire to wear full time and be fully Un-Potty Trained.  Which I know will happen.  Though it will not happen if I do not fix my blocks and my financial situation.

@nitewets Thank you for this post.  I wish I had found it earlier.  Your thoughts are encouraging.  

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, im a adult baby i dont wear diapers 24/7 due to my current income i wish i could.  However i wear goodnites every night and i did absolutely nothing and i wake up wet a couple of times a week. Im not surw if its jiat subconscious or i just lose control some nights. But some days i wear my goodnites during the day and i think its mainly just becoming comfortable and less strenuous wetting in your diapers. When im awake the days i wear them i just wet i know i gotta potty but its effortless in any position. However whenever my employment situation gets better i would love to potty in my diapers unconsciously. I feel there is a lot of information on this site and whenever i can wear and wet 24/7 i will try the multiple ideas ive read on this site. Everybody is different one method may work for some and another method may work for others. I will say this i wasn't trying to wet in my sleep it just happened over time for me anyway. Good luck to all
Jessica Michelle 

I'm a diaper lover cannot wear 24/7 either lack of income as well.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Drinking plenty of water while diapered standing up and saying to yourself “the toilet is out of bounds” if you feel the urge relax close your eyes and pee, the more you wear diapers the easier it gets, you just need one that doesn’t leak and can take a flooding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

One possible way to accomplish weakened bladder sphincter muscles without injury (other than the continued risk of UTI) is long-term Foley catheterization.  As I understand it, when the bladder constantly drains liquid before it expands, the sphincter muscles will start to atrophy and the bladder will get used to the always in an empty state.  Between having reduced sphincter strength and a bladder that gets angry at the slightest expansion, a person should become more incontinent in only a few months of Foley wearing.  There is an ever-present concern about UTI though so keep the doctor on speed-dial until no longer catheterized, as antibiotics will probably be needed a time or two during the catheterization.

• 1 year later...

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging anyone to do what is discussed here and I am not discouraging it either ! This is your life ! Live it to the fullest you can. Now that that is over with ?

I am new to discussion group's and I apologise if this is not typed out correctly. 

I am currently 24/7 and in the past have been a binge and purge diaper lover for about 5 years now. The longest I ever went was 4 months and stopped because I got scared. I have listened to hypnosis Files all the time while taking online advice about going 24/7 and I honestly believe the hypnosis Files work and helped me start my 24/7 journey because I had 2 successful bedwetting opportunities the last time I tried 24/7 but I got scared because I then wasn't sure if it was really what I wanted so I stopped totally. To be honest I am a diaper lover and since I stopped I had regretted it because I am who I am and I can not change it or stop it. I tried like hell to get it out of my mind and tried to distract my mind as well as threw out all of my supplies and so on. No matter what I did I couldn't stop even after 7 months of fighting it I gave in because I am a diaper lover for whatever the reason it may be. I feel safe, comfortable, newly energized, and most importantly complete. I was afraid of being found out and or people laughing at me publicly and so on but the truth is I am a 24/7 diaper lover and nobody cares publicly or family and my doctor's know and fully support me. I had stated out with talking to my counselor about it and she told me to go ahead with it and enjoy it because there is nothing wrong with it because I am not hurting myself or anyone else. She said if it makes you comfortable and finally feel safe what's wrong with it ! The only thing she reminds me not to do is mess publicly and stay in it but to change right away so it doesn't interfere with anyone's life around me. Next I spoke to my other doctor and to my surprise and amazement she was also extremely supportive and introduce me to hypnosis Files ? and I was blown away with how much support I am getting. But after 4 months I got scared and stopped due to the bedwetting I so desperately wanted and when it came by surprise I got scared. About 2 months ago I started talking to my counselor about how intrusive my thoughts were about not being in diapers and what happened last time. She replied with you can not change who you are and you can not stop being who you are so why fight something that gives you mental pain ? I struggled a couple more days with deciding on what to do ! Finally I gave in and couldn't be any more happier going back into diapers. The problem is that what stopped me was all the negative thought's in my mind about what other's would say or how others feel and can I live like that with all that stigma ? The answer is nobody knows why I need to wear diapers and truthfully nobody cares and if anyone asks it's for medical reasons (Not incontinence) just medical reasons. If they want to know more simply explain your extremely uncomfortable talking about it... That's it end it there ? The truth is nobody should be getting into your business to ask you further why or what happened it is none of their business.

So the next thing is being in public. I was absolutely scared to be figured out in public like I had abdl written ony head ? and the truth is now almost a month in a half later not one person knows or said anything. I don't go showing off my diaper and try to dress appropriately not to flaunt it but I don't go out of my way like I did 7 months ago and put on a body suit either. I go out in comfortable clothes and live my life and if I do mess it is so much easier to change. But I am reconsidering the body suit because of sagging.

The biggest thing I see online is what will people say or how to start (???) The answer is honestly simple you are who you are and can't probably ever change that. Go 24/7 or just a part time warrior or even just a bedwetter if your ❤️ desires because you can't stop being who you are. Learn to love yourself for who you are and don't ever let someone else try to change you because you'll end up resenting that person for the rest of your life. My life this time around has been filled with joy and I am learning to go 24/7 again while it may take me a long time or not once you get over being scared you can move right along. I had trouble starting again because it has been seven months.  YES I did have to start over but that's fine because I learned to trust in me and not what I am doing being wrong. 

First I found a good diaper and one 1  diaper I truly trust! ( Extremely Important )

Next I am relearning to go in all different positions including the hard positions Iike in the car sitting up and lying down in bed and since I got rid of those negative thought's of what other's will say or who will find out it's becoming easier by the day! 

Next protecting surfaces. I bought a mattress protector and a reusable under pad for my diaper area in bed as well as another reusable pad for my car seat nicely hidden under car seat covers ?. Since then the fear of leaking is gone and progress boosted quite quickly and nicely. But always have a change of clothes in your car or diaper bag just in case.

Next is public peeing and messing (If that's what your going to do) first you need to know nobody will know your wetting your diaper (Trust me on that) ! People make stupid comments that you can hear the sound of hissing or something like that well it's not true. Learn to build confidence going pee in your diaper in public and once you realize you are absolutely safe to do so and nobody noticed anything your confidence will grow and it will be easier... Leaks will happen if you don't know the amount your diaper can hold and you don't change before reaching it's capicaty so just remember the capicaty and you should be safe. I have not had leaks in 4 weeks including driving. But keep a change of clothes again just in case.

Messing (If your into that) is not wrong as long as you respect people around you. Don't mess around people and certainly don't stay in it at all. If you need to go then absolutely go but head right for a place to change and avoid people while going to that changing place. Next changing a mess right away is better for your skin. Now if your home and enjoy sitting in it grate but be careful of diaper rashes if your in it too long. I believe 2 hours is the longest I found online to be ok staying in a messy diaper. If your going to want to mess in public then start off in a park where you can absolutely avoid anyone (Messing is clearly noticable) and will give you away so learning mess where nobody is around is ideal to learn.  But if you progress long enough you won't be able to stop it so getting your body used to messing away from people you've taught your mind and body you can not mess around people but it is ok to mess in public. 

Next hypnosis. If you have already decided hypnosis will never work than forget it because your mind is made up. But hypnosis really does work ! Not like on tv 1 session and your done but over time listening to it over and over again it does actually work ! For me usually 2 time's a day but sometimes 3 if I have the time until you realize progress is being made and then you'll see that listening more and more will be extremely beneficial. It is mainly suggestive and it really does relax you and help you along the way. I know because i know I could not start bedwetting in 4 months without it especially not having the protection on my bed like I do now. Also it teaches you that it is truly ok to do what your looking to do and not be scared but your mind must be open to it and not doubt it. Just trust it and it will work ! Now there are some with annoying voice's and those are distracting and will not help or for any reason they bother you find one that won't bother you and just trust in the possibility of getting further then you could without waiting forever to get there. There is no quick fix but hypnosis will help you get there quicker if you truly believe in it. 

In the end you must believe in yourself and trust yourself as well as your diaper and know that nobody needs to know your business of why you wear a diaper. The public sure as hell won't ask and will believe it's a medical condition if they even see it. You must do what you can to make you happy and live life YOUR way because we only go around this life once so why be miserable ! Be proud of yourself and each successful step you get along the way and reward yourself for each goal you reach and your dreams can and will come true. Never be ashamed of who you are because you are a beautiful person no matter how you choose to live your life. Now go and enjoy your life ❤️ Thank You

P.S. if your not happy with what I posted please do not comment because it will be ignored by people who want to go down this road to happiness and your wasting your time and energy for nothing just to be ignored or being considered online as ignorant. Thank you for keeping your comments to yourself. ?

19 hours ago, TG_DL_RI said:

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging anyone to do what is discussed here and I am not discouraging it either ! This is your life ! Live it to the fullest you can. Now that that is over with ?

I am new to discussion group's and I apologise if this is not typed out correctly. 

I am currently 24/7 and in the past have been a binge and purge diaper lover for about 5 years now. The longest I ever went was 4 months and stopped because I got scared. I have listened to hypnosis Files all the time while taking online advice about going 24/7 and I honestly believe the hypnosis Files work and helped me start my 24/7 journey because I had 2 successful bedwetting opportunities the last time I tried 24/7 but I got scared because I then wasn't sure if it was really what I wanted so I stopped totally. To be honest I am a diaper lover and since I stopped I had regretted it because I am who I am and I can not change it or stop it. I tried like hell to get it out of my mind and tried to distract my mind as well as threw out all of my supplies and so on. No matter what I did I couldn't stop even after 7 months of fighting it I gave in because I am a diaper lover for whatever the reason it may be. I feel safe, comfortable, newly energized, and most importantly complete. I was afraid of being found out and or people laughing at me publicly and so on but the truth is I am a 24/7 diaper lover and nobody cares publicly or family and my doctor's know and fully support me. I had stated out with talking to my counselor about it and she told me to go ahead with it and enjoy it because there is nothing wrong with it because I am not hurting myself or anyone else. She said if it makes you comfortable and finally feel safe what's wrong with it ! The only thing she reminds me not to do is mess publicly and stay in it but to change right away so it doesn't interfere with anyone's life around me. Next I spoke to my other doctor and to my surprise and amazement she was also extremely supportive and introduce me to hypnosis Files ? and I was blown away with how much support I am getting. But after 4 months I got scared and stopped due to the bedwetting I so desperately wanted and when it came by surprise I got scared. About 2 months ago I started talking to my counselor about how intrusive my thoughts were about not being in diapers and what happened last time. She replied with you can not change who you are and you can not stop being who you are so why fight something that gives you mental pain ? I struggled a couple more days with deciding on what to do ! Finally I gave in and couldn't be any more happier going back into diapers. The problem is that what stopped me was all the negative thought's in my mind about what other's would say or how others feel and can I live like that with all that stigma ? The answer is nobody knows why I need to wear diapers and truthfully nobody cares and if anyone asks it's for medical reasons (Not incontinence) just medical reasons. If they want to know more simply explain your extremely uncomfortable talking about it... That's it end it there ? The truth is nobody should be getting into your business to ask you further why or what happened it is none of their business.

So the next thing is being in public. I was absolutely scared to be figured out in public like I had abdl written ony head ? and the truth is now almost a month in a half later not one person knows or said anything. I don't go showing off my diaper and try to dress appropriately not to flaunt it but I don't go out of my way like I did 7 months ago and put on a body suit either. I go out in comfortable clothes and live my life and if I do mess it is so much easier to change. But I am reconsidering the body suit because of sagging.

The biggest thing I see online is what will people say or how to start (???) The answer is honestly simple you are who you are and can't probably ever change that. Go 24/7 or just a part time warrior or even just a bedwetter if your ❤️ desires because you can't stop being who you are. Learn to love yourself for who you are and don't ever let someone else try to change you because you'll end up resenting that person for the rest of your life. My life this time around has been filled with joy and I am learning to go 24/7 again while it may take me a long time or not once you get over being scared you can move right along. I had trouble starting again because it has been seven months.  YES I did have to start over but that's fine because I learned to trust in me and not what I am doing being wrong. 

First I found a good diaper and one 1  diaper I truly trust! ( Extremely Important )

Next I am relearning to go in all different positions including the hard positions Iike in the car sitting up and lying down in bed and since I got rid of those negative thought's of what other's will say or who will find out it's becoming easier by the day! 

Next protecting surfaces. I bought a mattress protector and a reusable under pad for my diaper area in bed as well as another reusable pad for my car seat nicely hidden under car seat covers ?. Since then the fear of leaking is gone and progress boosted quite quickly and nicely. But always have a change of clothes in your car or diaper bag just in case.

Next is public peeing and messing (If that's what your going to do) first you need to know nobody will know your wetting your diaper (Trust me on that) ! People make stupid comments that you can hear the sound of hissing or something like that well it's not true. Learn to build confidence going pee in your diaper in public and once you realize you are absolutely safe to do so and nobody noticed anything your confidence will grow and it will be easier... Leaks will happen if you don't know the amount your diaper can hold and you don't change before reaching it's capicaty so just remember the capicaty and you should be safe. I have not had leaks in 4 weeks including driving. But keep a change of clothes again just in case.

Messing (If your into that) is not wrong as long as you respect people around you. Don't mess around people and certainly don't stay in it at all. If you need to go then absolutely go but head right for a place to change and avoid people while going to that changing place. Next changing a mess right away is better for your skin. Now if your home and enjoy sitting in it grate but be careful of diaper rashes if your in it too long. I believe 2 hours is the longest I found online to be ok staying in a messy diaper. If your going to want to mess in public then start off in a park where you can absolutely avoid anyone (Messing is clearly noticable) and will give you away so learning mess where nobody is around is ideal to learn.  But if you progress long enough you won't be able to stop it so getting your body used to messing away from people you've taught your mind and body you can not mess around people but it is ok to mess in public. 

Next hypnosis. If you have already decided hypnosis will never work than forget it because your mind is made up. But hypnosis really does work ! Not like on tv 1 session and your done but over time listening to it over and over again it does actually work ! For me usually 2 time's a day but sometimes 3 if I have the time until you realize progress is being made and then you'll see that listening more and more will be extremely beneficial. It is mainly suggestive and it really does relax you and help you along the way. I know because i know I could not start bedwetting in 4 months without it especially not having the protection on my bed like I do now. Also it teaches you that it is truly ok to do what your looking to do and not be scared but your mind must be open to it and not doubt it. Just trust it and it will work ! Now there are some with annoying voice's and those are distracting and will not help or for any reason they bother you find one that won't bother you and just trust in the possibility of getting further then you could without waiting forever to get there. There is no quick fix but hypnosis will help you get there quicker if you truly believe in it. 

In the end you must believe in yourself and trust yourself as well as your diaper and know that nobody needs to know your business of why you wear a diaper. The public sure as hell won't ask and will believe it's a medical condition if they even see it. You must do what you can to make you happy and live life YOUR way because we only go around this life once so why be miserable ! Be proud of yourself and each successful step you get along the way and reward yourself for each goal you reach and your dreams can and will come true. Never be ashamed of who you are because you are a beautiful person no matter how you choose to live your life. Now go and enjoy your life ❤️ Thank You

P.S. if your not happy with what I posted please do not comment because it will be ignored by people who want to go down this road to happiness and your wasting your time and energy for nothing just to be ignored or being considered online as ignorant. Thank you for keeping your comments to yourself. ?

Great post! On the lines of hypnosis - what files have you used? The Babypants Bedwetting file is good and helps me wind down after a long day and extremely effective in telling your mind it's ok to let bedwetting happen. For daytime I use Mindmaster's Bladder Retraining and find it effective. What about you? Let us know the files you use...I want to know especially for your daytime training. Thanks :)