LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Else Do You Wear To Bed With Your Diapers?

Am I the only one who does not wear the same old same old?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If it's hot, just a diaper and t-shirt. When it's cooler, actual pajamas. Preferably the pajama sets with a long john/legging type bottoms and long-sleeve t-shirt top, though if it's really cold I will wear flannel or fleece. For the coldest nights I have hooded one-piece sleepers (not footed, I hate footie sleepers) that layer over my pajamas.

On 9/29/2020 at 3:31 AM, Stroller said:

Mummy doesn't want to cuddle up to plastic pants.

That is a first, From the time I was at least 5, noticed that when many mommies changed  their babies, they would run their hands over the backside AFTER they had adjusted the rubber panties and by the sound of it, they were not using enough pressue to change the position of anything.  And when I was treated as a little girl, I got a few rubs on my panties too after having my diaper put on me. Some of the companies that used it called it "FlowerPetal" or "French Satin" and it was very often called "rubber"

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:27 AM, Little Christine said:

That is a first, From the time I was at least 5, noticed that when many mommies changed  their babies, they would run their hands over the backside AFTER they had adjusted the rubber panties and by the sound of it, they were not using enough pressue to change the position of anything.  And when I was treated as a little girl, I got a few rubs on my panties too after having my diaper put on me. Some of the companies that used it called it "FlowerPetal" or "French Satin" and it was very often called "rubber"

I would say there is quite a difference between feeling it for a few seconds and snuggling up to it all night. One of my aunts cloth diapered her kids, who are 10+ years younger than me. I remember once her oldest fell asleep on me wearing nothing but a diaper and plastic pants. I was in a two-piece swimsuit (we'd been outside playing in the sprinkler) and the plastic stuck horribly to my skin, trapping the heat between us. It wasn't pleasant at all.

Well I was being funny (though the observations I report were true so quite a few people like the feel of that material), but she coud just feel them now and again since she would probably be wearing something so. that part of her body would not always be in diret contact with it. Some people here like that sticky feeling on their bodies. That gets painful when you peel it off: Better them than me Sounds like that would go well with BDSM and Sauna Suits