Do You Wear Your Diaper In Public

Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,010 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

I always wear those nylon pants they are great for just going shopping and hideing a diaper buldge, I do have some polyester pants but they show the buldge and the diaper, so when I want attention I wear those of polyester shorts.

I'm small buy I always buy those pants in size large, they do loose 1 size when there dryed.

• 3 months later...
Guest Pullupsboy

Always and love to show my pullups off I often walk my dog wearing a short shirt and my pullups. I once even got some woman to change me, she was very gentle. :rolleyes:

don't wear in public often, but not opposed to it. When I was in college I tried to get caught and did several times. now I try to remain discrete, don't really care if I am seen but I don't flaunt it either.

I wear in public, but not to work. Movies are great diaper ocassions. Also, fro teh last 3 years I have gone to baby camp. I love wearing outside without having to cover the plastic pants with street clothes.

EDIT: Change. I don't wear 24/7 anymore.

Public wearing doesn't frighten me (nobody's concerned about what's in my pants, and even if they were, I doubt they'd dig in without asking), but I don't show off. It makes people uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I do. They make my butt look big but my bf doesn't think so. Only I know what's under my clothes while everyone else might think "She is sure thin but she sure has a big butt."

• 3 weeks later...

only once. we had a big snowstorm and i walked down to the store and back wearing an underjam with a pampers 7 stuffer. it was exciting, but i was wearing a lot of layers so nobody would notice. i might do it again, but i'm the shy type and i don't really want people knowing i wear. still, it must be such a rush to flood your diaper while you're standing waiting for your order in a restaurant, or standing in line at a bank, and noone the wiser.

Yep, I wear 24/7 due to incontinence - and 24/7 includes in public, since I'm not in the house 24/7/365. I've leaked a few times in public too, which sucked, but it did teach me one thing...If I'm ever more than 5 minutes walking distance away from the house, to bring my diaper bag! I also don't purposely show it off, but hey, it's happened. *shrug*

~ moogle

YES I DO wear a diaper in public, "all the time", in fact I just got back from the gym and stopping afterwards at my local watering hole. I stopped at a secluded place (out in the public) and changed into my pull-up and a dry shirt and shorts. I dont wear a pull-up "usually" in the gym because I adust my routine to the point I am empty and can do my workout w/o leaking to the point it shows. Today (July 1st, 2009) I had to meet my friend who had something I needed so I knew it was likely going to be an extended stay and I was right, HAHAHA my two beers turned into 10. Getting back to the diaper in a bar topic THANK GOODNESS I HAD IT ON! I was just about ready to go home with my take out dinner and I felt the urge to go "boom boom" (#2). The mens room is a bit of an ancient type a joint meaning; no privacy stalls hence so we do #2 in the ladies room. I waddled into the womens room to take care of business and did, BUT I had a release (my squeezing was not enough) as I was working my way to the ladies room. I was able to minimize a full escape but nonetheless it was messy. You see I drink huge amounts of water due to some urological problems that I must deal with and between the beer and water I had to go. Let me say I was so glad I had a pull-up on to catch the overflow. (as it turned out it was a smart move for me to take the time to diaper up). I made a quick wipe of the mess in my pull-up and wiped myself as best as I could and pulled my protective underwear back up. No mess and no odor and no visible sign of my potentially embarrassing situation :) I finished my beer and took my takeout home without anyone knowing. I got home and rinsed off and not to worry "ALL WAS GOOD" :) And UMMMM those chicken wings were good, LOL :) In a nutshell, "YES I WEAR ALL THE TIME IN PUBLIC". I have went to the gym diapered also many times but being very discreet about my situation I worry about "diaper lines" showing so I only wear a pull-up when I am sure it is un-noticable.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...

I have worn in public for over 35 years and enjoyed it.

Only been caught once when i was not showing off and that was at a hotsprings i went to.(Delonegha Hot Springs)

and the person that caught me was also a AB/DL and heard the crinkle of the attends i was wearing.

I have worn openly at many nude beaches, hot springs and burning man festival.

Guest lucys junibug

i don't wear in public but i like to make sure Lucy feels she can, she likes lots of cuddles when she out,but is getting there, i think she just needs encouragement.....i'm sure if she didn't wear one she wouldn't drink enough so that she doesn't need to go use toilet so often (like in the middle of a moive),but as she needs to drink more than most of us i think its important to wear one so she keeps fluids up as well as feel...well i say normal as it is normal for us!

xxx

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well I just needs to go to more movies I guess!! hehehe I guess I feel that no own is ever gonna know in the dark!!

Giggles

Lucy

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't wear 24/7 as a diaper lover, I do loveeeeeee going out with 1 or 2 or 3 disposables on me and under my jeans. I have watched people and never, not once, has anyone taken a "second look" or shown disbelief. I also love to use them in public, geesch, that's what they are for.

I have worn in public before and of course worried that someone might notice but I didn't feel like anyone did. After awhile I was no longer concerned that someone could tell I was wearing a diaper. A while back on a Saturday afternoon I was diapered at home and my wife and I decided to go out for dinner. Well I was wet and needed changed anyway so I wasn't going to put another one on but she said "Don't worry about it, no one will know". Now it's a rare occasion when SHE suggests that I wear a diaper anyway so I jumped at the chance. I took off the wet one and she put a dry one on me and I had a wonderful evening.

I'm generally shy about showing off but I'm proud to be back in diapers as an adult. I love to wear thick disposables in public even though my pants are slightly puffy. I am not blatant but I do like the slight humilation of sporting borderline discrete/obvious diapers. Most people who aren't aware never notice - if they do I just don't care (unless I know them) and if they are ABDL or Incon aware then these are the kind of people I'd typically like to meet. Yep, If YOU as an ABDL were to notice my diapers I'd apreciate a kind comment from you. Wouldn't you? It's fun to be proudly diapered!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Being incontinent it's suppose to be "embarrassing" ... well ... screw that. I'm not turning into an old crone just because I have to wear puffy "underwear". Having other people be brave just helps make me feel better to, so show it off, destroy the taboo about needing something, you don't hide glasses, you don't hide crutches, why hide this?

Oh, and not everyone who wears glasses need them, not everyone who uses crutches need them (canes are crutches to ;)).

• Like 1

Being incontinent it's suppose to be "embarrassing" ... well ... screw that. I'm not turning into an old crone just because I have to wear puffy "underwear". Having other people be brave just helps make me feel better to, so show it off, destroy the taboo about needing something, you don't hide glasses, you don't hide crutches, why hide this?

Oh, and not everyone who wears glasses need them, not everyone who uses crutches need them (canes are crutches to ;)).

+1 and QFT

As for the topic....yeah i have to, unless i want wet pants....and what kitten said

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...