LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear with pride or try and conceal your nappies.

I wear nappies all the time. When I first started wearing a nappy I was paranoid about being noticed but gradually I realised no one either notices nor cars so why worry. Gradually I became more daring and now make no effort to conceal the fact I wear nappies and wear them with pride. I wear tena maxi or super slips with plastic pants most of the time so the bulge of my nappy can be noticed and the soft rustle or crinkle of my Viva Medi plastic pants can be heard if anyone was close to me.

You act as if you can't wear discreetly and still be proud... Some of us are "proud" (not sure if that's even the right word... Pride in an underwear choice seems weird) to wear them but still keep them discreet for the benefit of others.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

I wear nappies all the time. When I first started wearing a nappy I was paranoid about being noticed but gradually I realised no one either notices nor cars so why worry. Gradually I became more daring and now make no effort to conceal the fact I wear nappies and wear them with pride. I wear tena maxi or super slips with plastic pants most of the time so the bulge of my nappy can be noticed and the soft rustle or crinkle of my Viva Medi plastic pants can be heard if anyone was close to me.

• Like 1

I guess I am somewhere in the middle of the OP and the entry of Rusty pins. I wear diapers 24/7 regardless of what the day will bring me. I suppose if somebody were to take a close look or pay attention to it they might notice I wear diapers. I agree with the OP the majority do not care do not know and for that reason will not pay the necessary attention to find out. If somebody were to find out I doubt it would bother me with the given fact and I doubt they

If by "pride" the OP means, "Meh. If they notice, they notice," and one just goes about their day-to-day business without being self-conscious about being diapered, then I agree, If he means we should try to be noticed, then I don't.

• Like 1

I have pride but not in wearing itself but in not suppressing that part of myself for the sake of others who are threatened by it. I have this pride about all part of myself that I have fought (internally) to be able to accept and embrace. That I imagine is the pride someone gay might feel, not for their sexuality they had little input on, but for making a place for themselves in this world so they can exist and thrive. Neither need be something that is continually paraded in front of others, unless it's something normally done visibly in public e.g. holding one's partner's hand or buying diapers.

10 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

If by "pride" the OP means, "Meh. If they notice, they notice," and one just goes about their day-to-day business without being self-conscious about being diapered, then I agree, If he means we should try to be noticed, then I don't.

I used to be paranoid about being noticed then I realised no one does and gradually just got a bit more daring. It is just a bit of fun really. I have to wear a nappy or my pants would be wet all the time so I just decided to have a bit of fun with it. I grew to accept being in nappies fairly quickly and then realised I actually liked being in them all the time and being dependant on them. I don't go around flaunting them but I do like them to be just about noticeable to anyone looking. I don't know why I just do. All my friends and family now know I am incontinent and wear nappies and they are cool with it.

On ?5?/?16?/?2016 at 4:52 AM, stevewet said:

Gradually I became more daring and now make no effort to conceal the fact I wear nappies and wear them with pride. I wear tena maxi or super slips with plastic pants most of the time so the bulge of my nappy can be noticed and the soft rustle or crinkle of my Viva Medi plastic pants can be heard if anyone was close to me.

20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

No offence Steve and to each his own, but it really sounds a little like you have back pedaled from your first post as I have highlighted in bold.

16 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

No personal bashing, OK?

That word "so" could also mean they they are aware that their wearing shows bulges and crinkles ;) I know my own current wearing shows bulges (Curse you forever Tena for ending the Plastic Maxi

I'm currently untrained and haven't been successful toilet training so far. I'm also 21.

I keep my diapers discreet. I don't skimp on absorbency - I wear Abena M3s on a day-to-day basis, ABU Simples on long journeys, and terrycloth diapers at night - but I wear those because I feel they meet my needs. I keep them covered with quiet plastic pants, onesies, and one-piece pyjamas. I change regularly and keep my personal hygiene good because I don't like to smell.

In close physical contact situations like dancing or small performance spaces, I wear pull-ups. It means changing often, but I think it's a good tradeoff for people touching me not to be able to feel the bulk of a diaper.