LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

ISO stories around a Mother or mature, middle-aged woman being diapered or becoming babied. I'd love to find something that's more on the wholesome side of things. Most of the stories I've found involving Moms in Diapers tend to be around forcing or making the Mother wear diapers. I'd love to find something with more of a wholesome or supportive tone.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jfix76 said:

might something like this be what you had in mind?

Something like that, yes. I've read that story and its good, but unfinished and also gets more towards the dubious consent themes. I'd love to find other stories like that, though. 

Once again I am asking for your literary support.

This time, it's a story about a caregiver woman, who meets a girl in a bar and subtly manipulates her to get her into the caregiver - little relationship.

I remember the woman being a bit of a psychopath, she works as a consultant for companies, about which personal should be fired. She also has an ex-girlfriend which she also got into a mommy-little girl relationship. But left her for being too much of a brat. And now the ex is bitter about it. It was pretty old, but not one of those ancient stories. If anyone remember the name or have a link I would be greatful.

I am searching for an "ancient" story, pre 2000 at least. A stay at home dad is an AB, his wife knows, but his MIL does not. The MIL comes around one day during naptime, and finds both the baby and dad napping. She changes the wet baby, and discovers that dad is also in need of a change. She slips out and returns the next week with matching outfits for her grandbaby and baby-in-law. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 7:40 AM, WBDaddy said:

The story in question should be in the completed section here under "Don't Dabble With Forces You Don't Understand" - but if it was lost in the server crash, then it can be found in completed section over at abdlstoryforum.info under "The Wannabe Hypnotist".  ;) 

(edit)

I just checked, and indeed, it was lost in the server crash.  So, Linkie

With that link now down, is there another location where you have this story saved?

6 minutes ago, DDude25 said:

With that link now down, is there another location where you have this story saved?

On my Patreon. I'll see what I can do about dusting it off and fixing the ending (the biggest problem I had with it was that I didn't take the off-ramp I made for myself)

• Like 1
23 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

On my Patreon. I'll see what I can do about dusting it off and fixing the ending (the biggest problem I had with it was that I didn't take the off-ramp I made for myself)

Did you survive the purge?  Have a link?

3 hours ago, Rect said:

Anyone remeber a story about a guy who gets slowly regressed without knowing hes being regressed while at the zoo. I remeber safari diapers being in it.

That's a great one, Of Leopards and Their Spots!

On 2/23/2024 at 10:18 AM, DDude25 said:

subscribed!  Thanks!

I know you didn't like the second part where you deviated, but any chance you have that saved/stored anywhere?

I'll have to look in my files. Stay tuned (and don't be shy about a reminder if I don't come back with an answer right away)

Hi friends, I used to write on here, the ararchive and a blogspot ~10ish years ago under the username Xylophone. There were a few complete stories, a few partials I never finished and a couple of caption stories. I deleted everything in a big purge session and as far as I can tell 99% of it is gone forever. All I have left are The Promise, All for Violet & When Love Comes to Town. Just wondering if anyone would know where to find anything else or has anything else saved, because I really regret that purge session now. Lol. Thanks :)

Some titles I remember, but there were at least 4 or 5 more that idr:

- A Not-So-Guilty Pleasure

- The Pumpkins Know All the Secrets

- There's a Witch In the Ballpit

- She Takes After Her Mother

I'm looking for a story about a radio host meeting a longtime fan of his who is showing him a commercial jingle she made, where the jjingle slowly hypnotizes him and ends up using some towels as diapers. I think there was some magic later on in the story but I'm much less sure.

Hey, im looking for a story where a lesbian couple kidnaps a woman to turn her into their baby. The women call themselves mama and mommy and are neighbors of the main character. I remember the story talking about the couple already having two "children" that were previously adults and now wanting to get a third one. One of the women pays the main character a visit and drugs her drink to take control of the main character.

On 2/29/2024 at 1:27 AM, WBDaddy said:

I'll have to look in my files. Stay tuned (and don't be shy about a reminder if I don't come back with an answer right away)

Do you have your old rewrite of my Yukari story with Mrs. Brown, and Frank, and the bratty high school girl that mistreated her encouraged by the way the mom did, and they had a boy younger than Yukari who liked her and they became pretty good friends?

On 3/7/2024 at 8:50 AM, Ishigreensa said:

Do you have your old rewrite of my Yukari story with Mrs. Brown, and Frank, and the bratty high school girl that mistreated her encouraged by the way the mom did, and they had a boy younger than Yukari who liked her and they became pretty good friends?

I'm sure it's in my backups somewhere.  That was "The Pariah", which might be difficult to find online, though if it's out there I'm sure the google sleuths on this thread will dig it up. 

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a story that is about parents sending their older child to a school where they regress you. Each class sends you back a few years, I know one was getting them to forget how to read. I think they send the character there because due to something like it being confusing for their younger sibling since the older child looked very young. I believe I read either here or Wattpad.