LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On 3/30/2023 at 8:42 PM, willnotwill said:

OK, here's one I was thinking about recently and I searched and can't find.   It was called "Are We Adult Babies" and went by the filename of AWABS.TXT.    It's written as if it were a true story written back and forth between two adults who were as children tethered and diapered while playing and went on wearing diapers and having reins and horse bits in their mouth through adulthood.

I finally found my copy on a backup of my old macbook...

awabs.rtf

12 hours ago, BabyLock said:

WOW - that is some serious stuff (true story) !

Supposedly only the part about them being leashed as small kids is the true part.   Even that is dubious.

Looking for a story..... it's about a guy that goes and stays with a mom and her two daughters and son,  the guy is put in diapers and treated like a baby by them all for bedwetting and son is her son, there is also a scene of both the boys being forced to go go the park dressed like baby's 

23 minutes ago, Gamecrazy8 said:

Looking for a story..... it's about a guy that goes and stays with a mom and her two daughters and son,  the guy is put in diapers and treated like a baby by them all for bedwetting and son is her son, there is also a scene of both the boys being forced to go go the park dressed like baby's 

Sounds a bit like College Days, a story in about 30 chapters that was never finished.   Don't have a link handy but someone certainly has it.

Thanks so much! I think that, even for an unfinished story, it is generally only OK. I was very young and the tropes tend to dominate. (They weren't actually yet tropes when I wrote the story, but there is a reason they have become so.) Also, there is way too much information top-loaded. Still, I was not happy to discover that I'd lost the first chapter. 🙂

On 10/22/2023 at 2:41 AM, Hawkx1 said:

Posting a better description of a story I'm having trouble finding that I tried explaining on page 64. Basically a gf/fiancée/wife has a baby the bf/fiancé/husband dislikes the baby because she spends all her time with it. He does other horrible stuff like drinks the bottled breast milk she stores and the like. One day she  leaves the baby with him he ignores the baby so much it  causes the baby's death. Suddenly he can't hold down anything but the her breast milk, he has to wear diapers, his teeth fall out, has to wear a certain type of diapers or he gets a rash. I believe it ends with him mentally becoming a baby. It seems like her and her mother are the ones causing the regression and I'm not sure if it's ever confirmed. I've tried to search for it but can't seem to find it any help would be appreciated.

So while not looking for it I found it on Ficionmania so here it is Mothers Milk

Mothers' Milk.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the name of a story in which a person undergoes some permanent changes (I don't remember if it was a man or a woman), lip fillers (if I'm not mistaken), permanent lip paint to always have their lips as if they were wearing lipstick, as well as permanent makeup, in addition to becoming incontinent, I also remember this person having terrible vision and being forced to wear glasses constantly (even though they didn't help much), and if I'm not mistaken, she had to suck everything that was put on her mouth. I remember one of the dominant people was a woman. The story seems something like a dollification story.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find the story "The Age of Demeter" by Sallykat? (She's a pretty talented author in my opinion!) The story was written years ago and never finished but I thought it was quite interesting. I can't seem to find it anywhere online. 

Hi! I'm looking for a story that was taken down on here by the story purge awhile ago.

The story's name was something akin to "the business baby."

The story follows a woman who works at a business. She has a boss, another woman colleague, and a male colleague. She has a crush on the male colleague. Throughout the story, the woman slowly starts being treated younger. She's suddenly given training pants, then uses a potty chair, then pullups, then diapers. Through the process, the woman colleague enjoys the process and ends up taking the male colleague for herself. I think the main girl eventually gets her license taken away and her car. The story essentially is a slow regression through life stages in a very humiliating way.

Okay, this may be a long shot but:

I'm looking for a story I read (and reread and reread) around 2010? maybe. I BELIEVE it was called "daniel in the den" and was on AO3 (but not certain), not sure when it was removed. 

It was about a college/university student called Daniel who starts going to an adult 'scouts' style group thing, where they all get together and do typical scouts things. The catch is that each meet-up, someone wets (or occasionally messes) their pants, and that's the main gimmick of the club, with each incident planned in advance by the attendee that wins the draw for it. From memory the den leader is referred to primarily as "Akela" Daniel is referred to as Danny and Dan, and I believe for a while has a boyfriend called Will, and a friend called Ruari.

*There was diaper content, but the main thing was clothes wetting (or messing).

It also includes (in surprising and really well written detail) his life outside of the club, and includes scenes and accidents from his past, as well as adult-him replaying these accidents in the future to 'own' them.

If anyone has the name of the author (or is them) I would love to either reread it, or just thank them, because its an amazing story and I think about it so often.

I spent years trying to refine it with various increasingly specific searches, I remember finding a google archived mention of it post-delete in the description text of a (probably) AO3 story.

I will be infinitely grateful if someone can help me find this ❤️

I've been trying to find a story about a guy who goes into hospital, he has accidents and his mother keeps him in diapers, he is deemed to sensitive to go in a male ward where he'd be bullied so he ends up in a ward full of girls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 4:53 AM, NewGuy20 said:

Does anyone know where I can find the story "The Age of Demeter" by Sallykat? (She's a pretty talented author in my opinion!) The story was written years ago and never finished but I thought it was quite interesting. I can't seem to find it anywhere online. 

Do you remember what the premise was?

On 12/3/2023 at 10:53 PM, NewGuy20 said:

I have copies of 39 of Sally's stories, but not that one.

currently looking for a story of the following description:

set in an alternate universe where humans turn into biological littles or caregivers as they grow up. littles are smaller and undergo various degrees of mental regression while the caregivers get stronger and a caregiving instinct. both have to register when they reach a certain age. 

the story follows a graphic designer, a little who never got tested to see if she was a little. when she finally did get tested, her life gets turned upside down as her friend becomes her caregiver and her schooling slows down. at some point, she's brought to a zoo by her cg and tries unsuccessfully to run away.

not sure if it was ever finished, but it felt finished. it was a really well written story and had the vibes of a softer diaper dimension story, without being a diaper dimension story.

there was these twin stories where two boys return to diapers one more willingly even the other I believe one was named Jim/Jimmy. There was moments where the stories get into each other storylines

There was another much older story I remember reading in the 2000s where there is a boy that is forced to be a baby by a friend. The friend uses a badly photoshop pic to show the boy's parents that he wants to be a baby. It works and the mother starts by druging her son with a regression med.