LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

I've been trying to remember where I found this story, it's about a girl whose mom dies and she finds an old box containing stories about her mother's sexual experiences, most revolving around diapers. She ends up being curious and trying diapers out in an effort to feel more connected to her mother. I believe the first time her mother wears/uses diapers was in a closed mattress store if that rings any bells for anyone. If someone recognizes this and could point me to the story it would be much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a huge collection of old, old stories so I will try to go through these forums and provide whatever I can. 

Two stories I'm looking for:
Someone takes a job as an assistant where they get trapped in a VR world unwittingly and are kept in diapers. I think there was a sister in the VR world named Zelda?

An automated nursery story where two people (I'm guessing teenagers but I can't remember the story) sneak into an abandoned warehouse that turns out to be an old defunct automated nursery. They're kept their over the weekend until they're found by their parents. 

Much obliged if anyone can even tell me the names. 

On 9/16/2022 at 8:30 PM, g6s said:

Someone takes a job as an assistant where they get trapped in a VR world unwittingly and are kept in diapers. I think there was a sister in the VR world named Zelda?

First one is "Computers are not Toys" by CS Fox

https://web.archive.org/web/20130823235813/http://foxtalestimes.com/Stories/Computers_are_not_toys/computers_are_not_toys.htm

17 hours ago, baby664 said:

The second one was Machines are not toys! Thanks for your help. 

44 minutes ago, duckypin22 said:

Hello! I am looking for a story called Mommy Makers. About a married couple. The wife goes to a resort/spa where they subconsciously mold women become mommies to their adult baby husbands. Ring any bells with anyone? 

I have this one saved. I'll DM you. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for stories with soft or nurturing mommies? It seems like so many of the stories I find feature domineering women giving out spankings and enemas, and just humiliating people. I'd like to see more like the recent "Before Daycare" series, where the caregiver gently coaxes the little into diaper dependence with cuddles and encouragement. What recs can people offer? Free or paid, here or on any other boards.

2 hours ago, LilLew said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for stories with soft or nurturing mommies? It seems like so many of the stories I find feature domineering women giving out spankings and enemas, and just humiliating people. I'd like to see more like the recent "Before Daycare" series, where the caregiver gently coaxes the little into diaper dependence with cuddles and encouragement. What recs can people offer? Free or paid, here or on any other boards.

Might something like

work for you?

• Thanks 1

Looking for another one of those diaper dimension stories that disappeared during the “Great Purge” 

This story had 2 books with hundreds of pages per book and was well like by a lot of people. 

what I can remember of it: Main character was male, semi dark beginning. Down on his luck, lost his job deep depression. Believes he was a failure at everything. tries to drive his car off a cliff but can’t do it. Later finds material about the diaper dimension and puts himself up for adoption. Entry in to the DD is hospitalish, they inject him with something that nocks him out and he is put in to some kind of tube? that is loaded on to a shuttle then transferred to the DD. He wakes up in a crib and his new mommy is there. single parent. Story follows his trials and tribulations there and he gets help from a psychologist. In the end it was a fairly loving story. I really loved this story and would love to read it again. Would really hate for this story to just be dead. If I at least had the name of the story I should be able to do some research on it. Believe it came out in the 2013-2015 timeframe. 

Thank you for any help…

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 2:40 AM, dmavn said:

Looking for another one of those diaper dimension stories that disappeared during the “Great Purge” 

This story had 2 books with hundreds of pages per book and was well like by a lot of people. 

what I can remember of it: Main character was male, semi dark beginning. Down on his luck, lost his job deep depression. Believes he was a failure at everything. tries to drive his car off a cliff but can’t do it. Later finds material about the diaper dimension and puts himself up for adoption.

Sounds like Done Adulting by Alex Bridges

3 hours ago, Niamhoz782 said:

Anyone Know the story about a girl who gets put into nappies on a roadtrip in australia and her mum keeps her in them for the holiday as she seemed to like them?

Padded Roadtrip by Littlenappygirl

https://d.abdlstories.club/t/padded-roadtrip/12918 also https://archiveofourown.org/works/26969131

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a story where a girl is sent to her aunt's house for the summer. Her cousin (girl) is diapered for bad attitude and acting out. Her mom finds her friends weed in her purse when cleaning her room and the aunt diapers her as well.