LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On 12/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, diddldum said:

Dear members BabySpiderBoy and Diaper-Mark,

do you want to get 4100 stories (82 pages, each page has 50 stories) from the page en.virtual-lounge.net? It's an archive.

When you click on "List" you read:

1.BROWSE: shows 13 categories from Age Play to Dominance and Submission with an appendix of the recent updated files

2. LIST BY TAGS: you must be logged in to use this function

3. ALPHABETICAL INDEX: Stories in alphabetical order

4. CHRONOLOGICAL INDEX: shows the date of appearance in the whole list - from 27th march of 2007 (What Klismophiles makes tick) TO 13th november of 2019 (OTK Enemas)

ALL CLEAR?

With best wishes
                                                    Diddldum

Thanks buddy! The always good to know!?? Even though I don't read baby and diaper stories all that much anymore. LOL!??? It helps to know the navigation.??

• Like 1

Dear BabySpiderBoy,

I'm very glad that I could help in reading perhaps all the stories
up to december 2022. I think the other members will have the
same success too. Have an intensive and nice reading!

Sincerely yours
                                                          Diddldum

• Thanks 1

Looking for one - there is a medallion or pendant which magically changes the main character into the body of his sibling (sister?) who is developmentally challenged and is 2 as he wants to find out what it is like to be a baby.  But he ends up stuck, as she does not want to give up being big any more.   Could have been AR Archive or something similar, probably read it 10 or so years ago.

Never mind.  Found it.   Named Rings of Fate at Diaper Story Archive.

Edited by kirababy

Does anyone know of a story in which a little in the diaper dimension is put in a daycare or orphanage. In the story, the only way for them to be claimed is for the caretakers or future mommies to make the littles cum. Would really appreciate the help. 

1. Looking for a story about a boy who is left home alone as his dad goes on work trip to France. New neighbours are moving in and happen to be school nurse who treats him like a kid. She goes over and insists boy shouldn’t be alone and so he moves in with her and her three sons, and is treated more and more like a kid, with spankings etc. the house had a swimming pool. I think it was on asstr and maybe called man of the house. Any ideas? 

2. Looking for story where a student in university or college is punished by being treated like a baby. Has to live with the dean and wear diapers and sit in a high chair. The dean eventually takes control of his finances as well and turns him into his boy.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant remember exactly where I read this story, but the plot was basically a father left his daughter over at someone elses place for the summer. The persons place she was left at had two daughters, and one was younger than the MC and the other was older. Something lead the MC to be diapered, but, unknown to her, the rash cream they used actually made her more and more incontinent. Later in the story it was revealed the cream itself was developed by the older daughter of the house and she was some genius scientist developing other things as well. Another side thing going back to the rash cream is that the younger daughter knew about its effects and intentionally “sabotaged” the MC.

Hi. Looking for a story from a while back.  I believe it was a diaper dimension story.  A friend becomes daddy to a willful little.

the scene I remember involved a diaper that vibrated one to orgasm if they wet it.

Ring any bells?  Thank you!

On 1/12/2022 at 7:50 AM, Turntup35 said:

Does anyone know of a story in which a little in the diaper dimension is put in a daycare or orphanage. In the story, the only way for them to be claimed is for the caretakers or future mommies to make the littles cum. Would really appreciate the help. 

Hallo dear Turntup35

Here a small selection of BDSM oriented diaper stories in a Diaperdimension

There are a few more, but these were either never finished, or take a turn shortly after a few dark scenes, that turned these stories into an AB story!

The most promising was Lionsheart's story "The Little Hunter" but I dropped out after chapter 10 I think.

Why? well you have to see for yourself, because my soul and taste is deeply dark, as you will notice from my small selection!

The 4th recommendation from me, is not a Diaperdimensions story and was never finished too, but is my absolute favorite story here on this DD site!
But be warned ... It is also the hardest, what you can find here!

bbykimmy ... Is one of my absolute favorites of the active authors.
I have a personal ranking in which names like WBDaddy, The dark dweller, YourDiaperCute, Fifer12, Cya, That is a few name , where it is worthwhile, to look in.
But sometimes, some of them often lose themselves in unimportant details just to fill chapters ... then dubious video games or cheerleader training have to hold out ...

Master in this for me is MennisotaWriter ... sorry my friend, you know I love you and your writing style. :33_EmoticonsHDcom:

My favorite story of him, is the "King" of this kind of acts, I would take without exaggerating at least 10 chapters and delete them without replacement, so badly he has lost his way in parts, these chapters really hurt, so much BDSM, I can not stand it anymore ... hahaha hahaha hahaha :22_EmoticonsHDcom:

Tastes are different, thank goodness.
And so this is just my personal opinion and not a call to follow me too!
You must find out for your self what you like and what not!

MinnesotaWriter, should you read this any time ... I like and love you realy! ... Oh no no no, I mean not real love, more platonic you understand? :11_EmoticonsHDcom:me ... you :80_EmoticonsHDcom: ................ :31_EmoticonsHDcom:

Cya mastered this also excelent! Always starts very very well and then ... well you will find out I guess

For soft BDSM I have a few names like Elfy, Mia Moore, MennisotaWriter, Babydry ... All are great Story-teller.

All the ones, I mentioned, are really good writers, some of them even inspired me with topics, that I took up and wrote much more harder.
First and foremost Elfy, bbykimmy, WBDaddy, Lionsheard, MinnesotaWriter.
And no fear, no story is a cheap copy, you recognize, if at all, at most the beginning, in the first 2-3 chapters have a certain similarity, but then the post goes on ... My stories are also definitely not for AB's or real underage readers.

And you can read it only in German!

So, I hope you find now what you search, have fun too read of this 4 story´s, I had it too!

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, LilKevin said:

Hi. Looking for a story from a while back.  I believe it was a diaper dimension story.  A friend becomes daddy to a willful little.

I think you're thinking of 'A Little Legal Issue' by WBDaddy

• Thanks 1

The story is about an adult teen who gets sent to live with his aunt. I think he is sent to Germany but he's wearing a kilt for some reason. Or it could be lederhosen. Either way, he eventually attends a wedding and all the women are in charge. One of the guests tells his mom that his diaper needs changing and he is changed in front of everyone. There is another adult teen there who is tasked with changing this "boy" and he gets a noticeable erection. This other teen's mom then and there decides that her son will be in diapers from here on out as well and he is mad about it. Story from Petticoated.com. I have spent probably 40 hours trying to comb through this site's Archives trying to find it to no avail.

Looking for a story that I’m 99.9% sure was on here. I don’t recall the name, but I’ll try to describe it the best I can. 
A girl hosted webcam videos where she tricked people into thinking she was a baby. She was a scam artist. One day she was being babysat and was being breastfed on camera when the woman got a phone call from a friend whose daughter saw the webcam and notified her mom who called the babysitter to inform her. The woman then gave the scammer a real punishment spanking and then re-diapered her.

please someone help me find this gem!!! Thank you!

50 minutes ago, jkeat24 said:

Looking for a story that I’m 99.9% sure was on here. I don’t recall the name, but I’ll try to describe it the best I can. 
A girl hosted webcam videos where she tricked people into thinking she was a baby. She was a scam artist. One day she was being babysat and was being breastfed on camera when the woman got a phone call from a friend whose daughter saw the webcam and notified her mom who called the babysitter to inform her. The woman then gave the scammer a real punishment spanking and then re-diapered her.

please someone help me find this gem!!! Thank you!

This sounds like it is a Diaper Dimension tale. I’m thinking it is part of Little Hunters by YourDiapersCute or one of the Ausdpr stories on Patreon. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, DDude25 said:

What stories have a forced catherization and diaper other than 'New Girl In School' and 'Laura and Holly'?  Any others?

I added a chapter in "Student Court" because someone wanted to know how it could get worse for the protagonists, that involved foleys.

See chapter 8 and 9 here:  https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/61047-student-court-reconstituted/

On 2/9/2022 at 12:43 AM, BabySofia said:

This sounds like it is a Diaper Dimension tale. I’m thinking it is part of Little Hunters by YourDiapersCute or one of the Ausdpr stories on Patreon. 

I thought it was by TFMonkey (I think that’s the screen name) but I can’t find it on his/her page anymore. Was hoping someone had saved it or something. I’m not a follower of Ausdpr on patreon, but I’ll check your other reference. Thanks 

Looking for a story that was not on deviantart, dailydiapers, adisc, or abdlstoryforum. It was about a girl getting sent to an diaper asylum against her will and meets a female friend, and the protagonist ends up staying by choice. Given that description and not being on common abdl story sites I realize it's not going to be easy to find.

Edit: Found it https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/DS/www/happyheart.html

looking for a story or stories' about adults being forced into incontinence as a measure of controlling their activities.  The forcing part would be the installation of bladder stents so they would be required to use diapers.  This could be done as a matter of a "legal" sentence or a personal vendetta 

I have read some books in past about this but am wondering if there were any short stories written on the same premise.  

I'm looking for a story. This story is about a woman who told the police about some guy who kidnapped her. She had a daughter in potty training age and the kidnapper forced the woman to regress to be like her little daughter. Does someone know which story I mean? I think the title was something like "Like mother and daughter" but I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a story about a man (if I remember correctly, he worked as a truck driver), he was married and was traveling for work and meets a woman with her truck broken down by the side of the road. He helps her with the truck and during the help, she notices that he is wearing pink plastic pants. She invites him home to sew his pants. At her house was his wife/girlfriend, he tells them about wearing diapers and he promises to come back some other day.

Another part of the story I vaguely remember is that he was already playing their baby and they end up going to an event in Las Vegas.

I don't remember if that's right, if anyone knows the story, could you tell me the name? Or correct me if something is wrong.

ps.: Sorry if there are grammar mistakes, Google translator is helping me to translate to English.

20 hours ago, Luk.e said:

I'm looking for a story about a man (if I remember correctly, he worked as a truck driver), he was married and was traveling for work and meets a woman with her truck broken down by the side of the road. He helps her with the truck and during the help, she notices that he is wearing pink plastic pants. She invites him home to sew his pants. At her house was his wife/girlfriend, he tells them about wearing diapers and he promises to come back some other day.

Another part of the story I vaguely remember is that he was already playing their baby and they end up going to an event in Las Vegas.

I don't remember if that's right, if anyone knows the story, could you tell me the name? Or correct me if something is wrong.

ps.: Sorry if there are grammar mistakes, Google translator is helping me to translate to English.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/content/stories/190.html  

Caught Diapered by Sissy Timmy and his other stories? That link is to part one of Caught Diapered. I think all his stories are on the DD Story page.

• Like 1

Been off this site for awhile. I'm looking for the story that has a boy that changed his name to Jamie and he is living with a big named amanda. Amanda has a daughter who recently moved out so Jamie is living with both of them part time.

• Like 1