17 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Diaper-Mark,

thank you very much for your extended version of "The Baby

Store" - I downloaded it at once. I think we hope both that

yours is the final version...

With best wishes

Diddldum

thanks for your efforts.

when you get to the end of the last chapter there are a few loose ends that I was hoping to find the answer to.

Dear Diaper-Mark,

you should let the few loose ends rest in peace and enjoy the weekend.

All my store-files were from 1999. "The Baby Store" was published on the

site [That site].com. When I used archive.org I saw in the year 2000 "The Baby

Store" Part 1-6 and a short summary. In the following years "The Baby Store"

was no longer mentioned. I think the author finished his product and saw no

need for a continuation. More brainstorming seems to be not useful. I wish

you a nice weekend!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

1 hour ago, diddldum said:

Dear Diaper-Mark,

you should let the few loose ends rest in peace and enjoy the weekend.

All my store-files were from 1999. "The Baby Store" was published on the

site [That site].com. When I used archive.org I saw in the year 2000 "The Baby

Store" Part 1-6 and a short summary. In the following years "The Baby Store"

was no longer mentioned. I think the author finished his product and saw no

need for a continuation. More brainstorming seems to be not useful. I wish

you a nice weekend!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

thanks.  I knew it was a long shot.  The Baby Store has been one of my favorite stories. 

I've always wondered what kind of mischief Tyler and Kent got into in the rest of the story.

Dear punk18,

it's not good that you get sick in connection with the longer version of a story.
Here is the possible path to a solution: I found in Blogger the mail-address of
Baby-Niki: 
                                  babynikixxx@gmail.com
and I attached the other Blogger-infos. I really hope that the address is still valid.
Please try to contact Baby-Niki and ask him about his longer version of the story
which makes you so sad ("The Irony of Pretending"). Much luck! In case of a success
it would be nice if you could post a short info (and perhaps the longer text)  on DD. 
Thank you very much!
                                                           With best wishes
                                                                   Diddldum

Dear punk18,

I forgot the Blogger-Infos which are now attached.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Blogger-Infos of Baby-Niki.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i am trying to find a recent story but I forgot the name of it. It’s about a girl who takes a week long job and pretends to be an abdl model. The girl is filmed for the week by a camera crew. There is a person who acts as her mother and sets up the various scenes. Eventually she falls in love with the production assistant as well and discovers her lesbian tendencies. The last chapter they throw her a party. That’s all I remember, any help would be much appreciated.

OK, I've searched for close to 2 hours this morning, I'm calling in the professionals!!!

I recently read a story, I *THINK* on here.  I'll toss out what information I can.  It's about a trio, a girl, a boy (dressed as a girl) and their daddy.  The girl is introducing the boy to the lifestyle.  The two girls get changed side by side while kissing.  The girl gets the boy to make a mess to make daddy happy.  The girl tells the boy he's (she's!?) daddy's princess.  I have it in my head it was multi-colored, with different colors for each of the 3 characters but I'm not sure.  And it had sex play in it or at least stimulation to orgasm through diapers.

OK, I know it's a hodge podge of information, but good luck and thank you!

Christi.

1 hour ago, christi said:

OK, I've searched for close to 2 hours this morning, I'm calling in the professionals!!!

I recently read a story, I *THINK* on here.  I'll toss out what information I can.  It's about a trio, a girl, a boy (dressed as a girl) and their daddy.  The girl is introducing the boy to the lifestyle.  The two girls get changed side by side while kissing.  The girl gets the boy to make a mess to make daddy happy.  The girl tells the boy he's (she's!?) daddy's princess.  I have it in my head it was multi-colored, with different colors for each of the 3 characters but I'm not sure.  And it had sex play in it or at least stimulation to orgasm through diapers.

OK, I know it's a hodge podge of information, but good luck and thank you!

Christi.

I can't remember the title, but it sounds like a Sophie and Pudding story. If it's not their story, then the plot is VERY similar. The different colors are a hallmark of their style, so I'm very certain it's one of their stories. The story had underage sex in it, so I can't remember if the story was removed, or they just edited those parts out.  Either way, I'm sure you could find it on their patreon page. 

Hi Kitten.  I'm least certain of the colored text, that could be from reading their stories while searching.  The 'boy' / 'girl' thing has nothing to do with age, it's just generic terms I use and I don't really reading any reference to character age.

Thanks for your reply.  ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not looking for anything specific but I need some story suggestions, its gotten so hard to find actually good abdl stories, my interests are light hypnosis and forced abdl, and if you guys wanna submit your own stories that you've written, I accept the humble brag 

What big/little dynamic are you looking for?  M/m?  M/f?  F/m?  F/f?

Just as importantly, what have you already read?  (Hated or liked) so that people making recommendations don't offer you stuff that you've already read?

15 hours ago, Paddedplay said:

I'm not looking for anything specific but I need some story suggestions, its gotten so hard to find actually good abdl stories, my interests are light hypnosis and forced abdl, and if you guys wanna submit your own stories that you've written, I accept the humble brag 

Dear Paddedplay,

on page 4 of DD you find

Kasarberang's List of stories involving Femdom, Forced Regression and other Non-con fetishes. User Submissions Welcomed. [27 Stories so far]

with
forced regression
forced bottlefeeding
 (and 6 more) 
In this list you find hypnosis in "Stockholm Syndrom Baby".

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

14 hours ago, Babyjenna said:

Looking for 2 stories one part had a girl punished to be a baby for a trip to her family reunion in another state the other had her with her nanny after the reunion anyone know eather?

Sounds like Melissa gets her bottom changed

49 minutes ago, Babyjenna said:

The story I’m looking for is the jackie’s 1st forgot the name

Think the first is called Babys Unexpected Trip and the second is Jackie's Playdate.I can't find the full copy,I only keep the interesting parts.

Dear cute little kokiri girl,

I had no success in searching your story title with "The Picture Perfect Frame"

or "The Perfect Picture Frame" in all my abdl files. Do you have an idea when

and on which website the story was published? Or do you perhaps remember

specific / unique words from the story text? I'm very curious about the

result.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear cute little kokiri girl,

Good News: 1. You told us the correct title of your story and the correct website

2. I found the story title, but ONLY ONCE in foxtalestimes.actifforum.com: 

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20110816163055/http://foxtalestimes.actifforum.com/f1-fox-tales-stories

image.png.b5d2240e47b734f57d1c427be0f0e489.png

Author is ShikataniJ 

Bad News: Shika stands  probably for Schikane (german) or chicane (english), because

I was not able to download one of the three parts of the story. A click always

ends with a fascinating roundabout over multiple minutes (you only lose nerves

during this procedure) so that you finally have to end your efforts. 

Where is the the gifted internet freak that helps us out of this dilemma? Please tell us how!

Thousand thanks in advance!

Diddldum

P.S.: Members who have already downloaded the story may of course also upload it or

contact DD.

Thanks DD for your help, but I was sadly unable to read the story. And you could look up help video on youtube. Here's hopping you are able to fix it and everyone and read that story and others from fox tales times.

All so here is some stories to look for and add to your files. There is this writer that made this story called Alice's second chance Alice's second childhood. He all so made a story were a bad mom is made into a child by her own daughter. He all so did a Sissy story.