LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Puppy Monkey Baby Ad

• 3 weeks later...

The commercial did what it was supposed to do: It got your attention and made you think about the product it was advertising. It's all part of capitalism and advertising.

Count me in on the creeped out part, saw this commercial and all I thought was... "WTF?!?!" Could care less about the product, was too busy thinking that this was just creepy and weird. They had to be on drugs when they made this commercial..... and NO, I don't want some of what they were on!

Yeah, MD hasn't endeared me to this product with any of their advertising, starting with the very first big commercial they did, the one where the guy drinks the stuff and suddenly everything in the room starts dancing.

"Hey, drink our product!

• 2 weeks later...

I...I...
Alright so puppies are awesome.
Monkies are awesome.
Man actual children aren't awesome where's my cat legs or something.

I can't say that it wasn't eye catching? I just have the feeling they are following this abomination into whatever den it crawled from and they are gonna get their brains scooped out.

1 hour ago, FunTime said:

Guys look at the drink and who's selling it.

This appeals to the 12-30 year old male, that's about it.

It's so much non-sense that it turns into something good.

Haven't you guys caught the one before this?

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7xLO/mountain-dew-kickstart-extended-come-alive

OK, that stuff must have some serious hallucinogenic properties.

I don't know anything about the drink other than.. as a product it doesn't sell. Top 3 Drinks sold from the station I work at... Beer (Rainier is a local favorite [its cheap], Angry Orchards,Coors and Mirror Pond).. Monster Energy Drinks... and Bottled Water, followed by Gator Aid and Power Aid Sport Drinks. Have NEVER sold a can kickstart to anyone on my shift, And I've been working there 5 days a week since July 1, 2014. Must be a great product...... NOT! :P

When I saw this on Youtube I thought that it wasn't really eye catching and a bit creepy as I'm not really for mash ups like that. But I loved the British Airways cradle seat Advert and the Doritos Man Child

On 12/03/2016 at 8:52 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

I don't know anything about the drink other than.. as a product it doesn't sell. Top 3 Drinks sold from the station I work at... Beer (Rainier is a local favorite [its cheap], Angry Orchards,Coors and Mirror Pond).. Monster Energy Drinks... and Bottled Water, followed by Gator Aid and Power Aid Sport Drinks. Have NEVER sold a can kickstart to anyone on my shift, And I've been working there 5 days a week since July 1, 2014. Must be a great product...... NOT! :P

Unless you work at a gas station or convenience store, you wouldn't.
It's for the population that buys energy drinks or those who love pop.