LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would I do?

So I'm a bedwetter. I wear nappies every night ( though I did manage two dry months before Xmas see bedwetting board). I'm also a hgv (truck driver) I regularly park on unsecured, industrial estates as my boss is to tight to pay for parking and at around

Imagine this, you are falling asleep along the road, before you crawl in the sleeper, you always check that the doors are locked.

Only this night you forget to lock the doors, your almost asleep when you hear someone up in the cab going through your papers trying to see what you are hauling today.

You confront them, all they do is laugh at your diaper, its then you find out there are 4 of them intent on taking your load.

They pull you out of the cab take your shirt just for fun to see you in just your diaper and plastic pants.

After a good laugh they get your truck started and drive off leaving you along side of the road just wearing your diaper and plastic pants.

Just then you see a police car you wave them down to tell them what happened, only they can't hold a straight face so they burst out laughing at you.

1 hour ago, beallucanb said:

Imagine this, you are falling asleep along the road, before you crawl in the sleeper, you always check that the doors are locked.

Only this night you forget to lock the doors, your almost asleep when you hear someone up in the cab going through your papers trying to see what you are hauling today.

You confront them, all they do is laugh at your diaper, its then you find out there are 4 of them intent on taking your load.

They pull you out of the cab take your shirt just for fun to see you in just your diaper and plastic pants.

After a good laugh they get your truck started and drive off leaving you along side of the road just wearing your diaper and plastic pants.

Just then you see a police car you wave them down to tell them what happened, only they can't hold a straight face so they burst out laughing at you.

There was an episode of Cops in which the truck driver was wearing nothing but a leopard-skin-pattern leotard. Someone had been messing with his truck and he'd called the cops on them. They treated him pretty much normally - no reference was made to his garb.

In many places weapons aren't allowed, and some companies prohibit them. So what you're left with is the age-old question of "what is a weapon?" beyond any that may be specified. The ladies have known for years what hair-spray can do to your eyes but for a guy to have that might be suspect. Spray deodorant does pretty good, as does Wasp and Hornet spray. It's a truck, and sometimes diesel trucks need a shot of Ether to get started in the cold. Better than hair spray, I know from splash-back experience. It is extremely flammable which might be a problem. Carb cleaner is a nice oil and grease remover and is a bit less volatile but just as effective. Neither would be out of place in a truck. So far nobody has declared WD40 to be a weapon- get the new style can with the fold-down spray tube which makes aiming easy. And while not pain-causing, a face-full of dry chemical fire extinguisher makes it hard for someone to see and breathe for the few moments it takes you to use the bottle as a club. Makes one heck of a mess though. CO2 freezes skin on contact but displaces air so might not be smart in the confined space of a sleeper or cab. More close-in, a long handled screwdriver with a small point makes a nice 'poke-the-mon' device. Open your mind to the possibilities and utilize whatever you have on hand for the tools you might need to get you through the tight spots in life because your mind is the most powerful tool and weapon there ever was B)

Bettypooh

Sometimes the safest way to go is old school. Vehicles nowadays with remote electric locks can be opened easily by those with a little knowledge and evil intent. I'd just securely bolt an eyehook to each door directly across from each other close to the side that opens. Next buy a length of braided steel cable and secure a fastener like you would find on the end of a dog leash to each end. Before you turn in for the night attach the cable to each door. Now even if someone outside opens the locks on both doors they still can't open either door because you have the cable inside holding them closed. Now the only way in is to smash the window or windscdreen, reach in and slide the bolt open on the fastener and remove it from the eyehook. That's going to make a lot of noise, like having an alarm and it's going to take time which you can use to phone for help, grab your weapon or cover up your diaper in whatever order you give priority to. The parts are inexpensive, easy to work with and should be easily doable with common hand tools.

Hugs,

Freta

I don't think cops bat an eye so much at what truck drivers wear. My sister works at a truck stop in North Bend,WA and told me some of her more.. Unusual customers.

• 4 weeks later...
On Wednesday, January 06, 2016 at 4:45 PM, wetste said:

So I'm a bedwetter. I wear nappies every night ( though I did manage two dry months before Xmas see bedwetting board). I'm also a hgv (truck driver) I regularly park on unsecured, industrial estates as my boss is to tight to pay for parking and at around