LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To flood or not to flood

Who says you have to choose just one? When I'm wearing I do often just let the pee trickle out whenever I feel the need, but sometimes there's just something very satisfying about waking up with a full bladder and letting it go in a nice thick diaper or, when I'm in my "little" head space, pretending that, like a real little girl, I'm too engrossed in whatever I'm doing to go to the bathroom and hold it until I'm no longer able and have an "accident" in my pull ups. Both are fun, just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

• Like 2

I love to flood mine but often mine it just little pee because I have been doing it for so long do my bladder just shrunk and now I need to go all the time.

On 1/5/2016 at 6:37 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Who says you have to choose just one? When I'm wearing I do often just let the pee trickle out whenever I feel the need, but sometimes there's just something very satisfying about waking up with a full bladder and letting it go in a nice thick diaper or, when I'm in my "little" head space, pretending that, like a real little girl, I'm too engrossed in whatever I'm doing to go to the bathroom and hold it until I'm no longer able and have an "accident" in my pull ups. Both are fun, just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

I do this as well.

For me a dry24 / 7 can hold about 3 significant floods. After that I try to go less more often so it has time to soak and wick the pee further up the back. love it when you swear the next time you go it'll start to leak and then it just soaks up some more. Then I'll start peeing while laying on my back so everything goes up the back. Dry 24/7s are just awesome.

• Like 1

I mostly enjoy letting it go in short spurts so I can enjoy the wonderful feeling of my warm urine cascading down over my penis and testicles. Sometimes, though, just letting it all go at once is delightful and good for letting out one

Today I tried going without a diaper. It's one thing to pee your diaper because you can't feel much or show any difference after you go, but try underwear and jeans. Letting small amounts go over a short period and watching that dark wet patch grow as it soaks your jeans is...well, it has me shaking.

• Like 1